Going down under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she looked up, she seemed embarrassed that I'd seen her. Then pulled back and held a finger to her lips for my silence. Then she gestured I should lower the sheet a little. I saw a handle and turned it and lowered the cloth so my dick would need to lift it slightly, but giving the women their anonymity.

After the hostess was a woman who had removed her blouse and her bra was on display. I figured after earlier that it was fair game and reached into it to fondle her breast. In a moment, and without removing my dick from her mouth, she slipped it off to allow me full access.

Whatever hesitance there had been in the previous round, this time nearly every woman took their turn sucking my dick, feeling my muscles. The second woman seemed to have set the bar for the rest. As each woman was topless when then knelt in front of me. Some in skirts and others in just panties. About half way through, one commented about how heavy my balls were and when I blew, they'd better take cover.

Not that there was any chance of that. It was nice, but 30 seconds each wasn't enough to get me off. At least until I recognised number 5's mouth. She was the last of the 12 and I suspected I knew why. Fuck, she was good. Almost too good.

She had the best body of all the women, and I figured she was younger than me. Wearing sexy and tiny panties that I ached to remove. I caressed her breasts and was rewarded with an extra effort, which forced me to stop touching her or blow.

I'd been counting down in my head for each woman, but when my counter got to zero, it kept going. I remembered Alan's admonishment that I was out if I climaxed. And I weighed up if it was worth it to hold off to see what was next or just explode now. Luckily, she reluctantly finished.

"Damn, I thought I nearly had him." She said,

"I personally am glad you didn't. The next round is something I am looking forward to." I recognised the hostess's voice.

If I had a glass of ice, I might have pushed my dick into it to calm down, but I dressed and returned to the others in the kitchen. Moments later, the hostess arrived and whispered to Alan, and he gave a sad smile. Then walked over to one other man and tapped him on the shoulder.

The man scowled, downed his drink, and stomped off. So at least one guy hadn't lasted. I tried not to smirk, but it had been a close thing, even for me. Two more men are similarly singled out, but they take it in their stride and shake hands with the others before leaving.

"Does that mean their partners go as well?" I whispered to Tony.

"No, mate, that's part of the punishment. Leaving their wife here to continue to play. Although I should warn you at this stage, some of the women pull out. They stay to the end to watch, but don't take part."

It made sense, but I hoped number 5 would continue.

The hostess returned for a private chat with her husband, and Tony smiled and nodded over. I saw she held up six fingers.

"Six, that's more than usual. I wonder if it's because you're here?" He said, and it was a little weird again. Feeling a little like a prize bull put out to stud.

The remaining men returned to the living room to see the curtain was about waist height and I moved to the far side of the room. Seeing some ladies with their skirts or dresses on from the knees down, but others who were not.

Alan got our attention and called for the first woman. She approached the curtain, and we all saw she was nude from the waist down. Instantly I recognised the shoes and knew it's the hostess.

"Gentlemen, a reminder to some and to explain to our newcomer. You are to be polite and respectful to the ladies. And roughness or unwanted touching will have you out of here in a moment. And for this round, the trousers stay zipped up." Alan concludes, then takes first place to fondle his wife in front of the crowd.

He squeezed her buttocks and ran his fingers through her pubic hair, but she seemed determined to keep her legs together. Which is fine. I'm pretty sure whoever was number 4 would open them willingly. The other men follow suit, with a few bending to smell and kiss her pubes. One reached up under the curtain to fondle her tits. So it seemed everything was fair game this time.

When my turn came, I stroked her backside and ran my thumb over her pubes and stood close enough that my chest pressed against her breasts. In a low whisper, I said.

"I love your home, and I'm extremely pleased to have been invited."

She let out a little gasp that I knew her.

"I'm very pleased that you've come." So saying. Her hand reached under the sheet to rub over my bulge. "I'd love to show you the rest of the house. Like the bedroom, for example."

"I think you're showing an awful lot more than just some boring furniture now."

She giggled, then surprised me by moving her feet about a foot apart. I glanced at Alan, who was as surprised as me, and took a sip of his drink. I knelt and inhaled her scent, then ran my fingertips up the inside of her thighs. Stopping as one touched her pussy. She was so hot and wet my fingers came away glistening with her juices. I brought them to my mouth and savoured it.

I stood and whispered in her ear. "You taste divine. I wish I could get a better taste." I finished pressing my thumb between her labia and she shivered. Had she just climaxed from that?

In a shaky voice, she said. "Wait for the next round." And my time was up.

As I moved away, I saw a few men frown at me.

"Tony, was talking to her against the rules?"

"Not as such, it's just we like to keep up the pretence of anonymity. I was a little shocked that she did that. I never would have expected her to do it."

"Our hostess?" I replied.

"How did you know?"

"The shoes."

"It's fine. We all work out who is who over time. But it's polite to pretend we don't. Not that anyone could mistake you. How many rocks did you have to look under to find that monster?"

"Some of us are just gifted."

"Jammy sod." He replied, nudging me as the next woman stepped up.

She was shorter and with a bit of a belly and thick legs. Her pussy was shaved, and she stood with her legs well parted in invitation to us all.

"How many rounds are there?" I whispered.

"Usually this is the last. I came to one that had more, but that was when we had professionals take part."

"Because the hostess said there was at least one more."

"Really. You must be our lucky charm."

By the fifth guy, she shuddered with a climax, and I looked at Tony.

"Is she out?"

"Why the fuck would we want her out?"

"I thought there was a penalty for climaxing?"

"Only for the guys."

"But they said if a woman climaxes too soon, there is a penalty."

"Only in the early rounds. And you'd have to come to another party to see what the penalty is."

Tony took his turn and then I came last. Reaching under the sheet with one hand, I took her large breast in one hand and I stroked her pussy with the other. I recognised this as number 2 and was well on her way to another orgasm.

"Time." Alan announced.

"A few more seconds." The woman begged, and I heard sniggering from the ladies.

"What do you think, guys?"

All but her obvious husband agreed a little longer. And I worked her pussy and breasts for another 30 seconds until she climaxed on my fingers.

I sucked my fingers clean and approached the unhappy-looking guy.

"Sorry, was that wrong?" He let out a sigh.

"No, not really. It's just when she comes home from these parties without an orgasm. She's raring for sex when we get home. If she has one here, it's more hit and miss when we get home."

"Well, I'm wishing you luck for later. In my experience, I think you'll get lucky."

I shook his hand, and he smiled.

The next woman seemed to be unsure if she wanted to be fingered or not. But one of the men knelt and lapped at what he could of her slit. After that, she moved her legs apart and invited the next guy to finger her. Instead, he licked her as well, and she climaxed and stumbled. Landing heavily on the floor and revealing her identity.

Hands appeared to pull her up and out of our prying eyes.

"Fuck!" Tony mutters. "That's one we don't get a go with."

"Getting greedy in your old age." I punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Some don't get the chances like some blonde haired beach bum I could mention."

I flicked my hair as if it was long and grinned.

There was a knock on the door and I saw the hostess talking to Alan. He frowned at what she said, then closed the door.

"OK gentlemen. A slight change of plan. As there are only three ladies left. They have requested a change to the rules. Instead of each of you having 30 seconds with each lady, they have requested that each of you get 2 minutes, but you only get a single lady."

There was some grumbling.

"However, I've been assured that each of the remaining women is extremely keen to get off, so you shouldn't miss out too much."

I noticed one of the older men looked concerned and downed the last of his drink. Then refill his glass. I'm assuming one of the last women is his wife, and that's not something she usually did.

"I've also been informed that I'm excluded from this round from now on. Which is a bummer. But she who must be obeyed..." There is a loud 'Oy,' from the other room and everyone chuckles.

"So, split yourself into threes and play rock, paper scissors. The first winner gets lady number one and so on. Then play again to see which order you go in with each lady. But I've been told that whoever goes last continues until she's done. If she's not already done by then."

I'd played rock, paper, and scissors a lot. When there's nothing to do for a hundred miles, you'll do anything. So I knew the best strategies. I had no way of knowing which lady I'd get, but I knew how to come last. I got number 2 and then 3rd place as I hoped.

When we were ready, the woman moved to the curtain, and I saw the guy I assumed was her husband wince and look awkward. He was in group three, so he had to watch three horny guys trying to get his wife off. After 3 two minute sessions, she was close but not there. So the lucky third guy kept going and another minute later, she gasped out her climax.

Her husband was flushed, but actually seemed proud of her performance.

I could have punched the air as I saw my woman was number 5. She was shaved and had a pierced belly button with a little jade bead on a ring, and I thought I could see a clit ring. I'd know soon enough. The first guy was hopeless and seemed to assume frenetic speed was all that was required. I was almost surprised he wasn't kicked out for being rough. But the second guy was almost as bad. So when it was my turn, I was almost sorry for the girl.

I knelt before her and kissed her mons and quietly asked her to turn around. Christ, she had a great arse, one I'd love to see in my bed every day as I fucked her from behind. I whispered this to her and she wiggled it for me. Then I licked my first 2 fingers and thumb of my right hand and eased them between her parted thighs.

Gently, I worked my thumb inside her, but she was plenty wet enough. Using my first two fingers to stimulate her clit.

"Oh, that's nice, just like that."

While I knew I didn't have to worry about the 2 minute time limit, I knew I couldn't drag it out too long. So I reached up to fondle her perfect tit. A hand closed over mine and pressed me harder to her breasts. Using my fingers and the small silver ring hanging from her clit, I brought her closer to climax, faster than expected.

We heard the timer beep that my 2 minutes were up, but we kept doing it. She was leaning forward and pushing back against me. Repeating the phrase 'oh god' again and again. From this angle, I was tempted to look under the sheet to see who this angel was. Unless she was a trophy wife of one of these men, I wondered who she could be.

From the reactions of the other men to various women, I figured that while Tony and I were wild cards, so was she. It made less sense that she was a wife and one of the older women was a wild card.

Alan and Tony said there were no professionals here, but with her body, she could have made a fortune. She stumbled a step, and I pressed my shoulder to her backside and gripped her stomach to steady her as she exploded with her orgasm. I easily held her up until she was steady again and there was a smattering of applause from both sides of the curtain.

She stepped away and turned around, reached under the curtain and asked for my hand. Taking my right hand, she sucked her juices off me and her mouth felt as wonderful on my fingers as it had on my dick.

"I was hoping to do that myself." I commented, and she and the others chuckled.

"Help yourself." She lifted one leg up and allowed me free access to re-coat my fingers.

I made an exaggerated moan of culinary delight at the taste and stepped back. Painfully hard and bursting for the toilet, so I missed what happened with number three. All the men were back in the kitchen and most were visibly drunk.

"What happens now?" I asked Tony, who shrugged.

"No idea." He replied, and I realised he was pretty drunk as well.

Alan appeared with his wife and carried the voting bowls and set them on the counter.

"OK, gentlemen. Time to vote. And remember to be nice."

His voice was showing the booze as well. The remaining guys walked past distributing marbles almost at random. It was good to see that each lady got at least some. But the majority seemed to be for number 5, which was hardly surprising. I split mine mostly between 1 and 5, with a few randomly, for good luck.

I saw the hostess smile as she saw how many I'd put in her pot and blushed slightly as she caught me looking.

"OK, let's have a look. My wife can assure the ladies that each of them has done well, but the lucky winner, again, is number 5." The men all cheered. "I'm so glad I discovered her."

So that seemed to confirm she wasn't with one of these men.

"And my, I mean number 1, has come a reasonable second." There is more cheering and the hostess blushes as she remembers she still had her label showing 1 on her chest.

Alan removes an envelope from his pocket and shows us a wedge of cash. To me, it looks like perhaps £500. He handed it to his wife, who slipped from the room.

"Unusually, Gentlemen, there is a bonus round. But it seems tonight is anything but usual." He glances at me. "It's been a long time since we played a bonus round. I suggest that each of you take a moment to consult your partners. One at a time, go to the living room and whisper your partner's name. Then come back."

Over the next 15 minutes, each man consults with their partner and most come back looking disappointed. Thanked Alan and waited in the hall until a woman slipped out of the dining room to join them. Alan closed the door to give them some privacy.

"I take it you two are staying?" He asked.

"If that's ok?"

"More than OK. In fact, you've been specifically requested to stay."

I'm not sure if Alan is happy about that or not, but his wife sticks her head around the door and makes an obvious 3 with her fingers. He looks surprised, then takes a deep breath.

"Here's the deal Bruce, there are 3 ladies who are left and pretty much anything is up for grabs. The only stipulations are you cannot see their faces and..."

"Polite, considerate, and that sort of thing."

"Exactly. If you want to stick anything up their bum. Ask first, but I suspect they'll all be too scared of that to try."

"Ok, is there a time limit?"

"Let's see how many men are left first."

The numbers reduce to 4 men. The others leave disappointed or relieved. Alan pulls out a box of condoms.

"OK, there are three ladies. Remember to treat them as such. You have to wear a condom and change it between each woman. And remember, they all want the pleasure as well don't just concentrate on one."

"Sorry if this bollocks up your plan, but these aren't going to fit me."

"Fuck! Hang on." He hurries off and has a hasty conversation through the door of the dining room.

After a few minutes, he looks at his wife in shock, then comes back, shaking his head.

"OK, breaking every single house rule, it seems that you don't need a condom. But that means you go last and you have to wash your dick between each woman. And if that wasn't bad enough, I'm out because I never considered the need to buy condoms large enough to fit an elephant."

"Touch luck mate." I replied. But Tony held his arm up to his face and did an elephant impression.

"So if there are just the three of us, I guess there is no time limit, but at least consider the next guy waiting."

He walked off and poured himself a very stiff whisky.

"Can I go through Alan?" The remaining guy Clive asks and Alan waved him off as the guy grabs a handful of condoms and hurries into the living room.

"What happens this time?" I asked Tony, who shrugs.

"The last time this happened was when I had 2 girls working here. As they didn't care about anonymity, and there was a smaller group back then. It was basically a gang bang. This time I'm not sure. I'm a little shocked that there are 3 left. One is bound to be Maureen. She's number 4 to you and Clive's wife. So that's not a new pussy to him. The other 2 I've no idea. Maybe the wife of one of the three who got kicked out early."

"I hope one is number 5."

"Oh fuck, she's hot. I literally had to bite my cheek to stop myself from cumming when she blew me earlier."

"I know. I was so close. Do you know her?"

"Not really. She's not a wife or girlfriend, so I've no idea where Alan found her, but I'm glad he did. She's only been to a few of these and it's perked the crowd up to have a younger person. That's why I still get invited. Even when I'm not providing girls."

15 minutes later, Clive returns, looking sweaty but satisfied. He gave us a thumbs up, then went over to drink with Alan, who seemed to be sulking in the corner. Tony looks at his watch, waits 2 minutes before heading off. Only to return a moment later and grab the condoms.

Rather than wait with the others, I headed outside again. Feeling the chill British weather again. But at least it's dry. As I start to feel the chill biting, I head inside as Tony returns and grins and gives me the thumbs up.

"You're in for a treat, mate. Want me to hang around or..."

"I'll get a taxi mate. Going last means I can take my time. I don't want Carl being all crabby tomorrow, as we've kept him up past his bedtime."

Tony fist bumps me and says good night to our host. From the slur in his voice, I think he's not far from passing out. Clive does not sound much better.

Now or never, I thought as I entered the living room and burst into a huge grin. On three padded benches are three naked women. Each partially obscured by the sheet hanging over their upper torso. The furthest is number 4 and on her back with her leg open, waiting for me.

The nearest is our hostess, still in her expensive shoes. She's also on her back, but more relaxed. As if patient to take her turn. The remaining woman is number 5, who is kneeling and presenting her amazing arse at me. All three benches have been adjusted to nearly the perfect fucking height. They must have done that after Tony left, as I doubt he could reach that high.

"Isn't that a beautiful sight? Three perfect and accommodating ladies." Number 4 giggles and her tits wobble. "I feel like a kid in a candy store, not knowing what to pick first."

Number 4 holds up a hand and says 'pick me' in a high squeaky voice.

"Just to make sure, ladies, you are all comfortable that I don't wear a condom. After I split with my Ex for fucking around, I had a STD test last month, but I need to hear you say it." Trio all agree readily.