Going down under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to number 4, I take my time sucking on her tits and fingering the sloppy pussy. Her hips thrust up against me from the start and I realise she's close to climax.

"Please, I need to feel that thing inside me."

I lined up and held the bulb of my dick at her opening.

"Are you going to tell your friend what it feels like?"

"Yes!" she gasped as the head slipped inside. "Oh shit! He's only got the tip in and I feel so full."

Our hostess giggles nervously, and I see her reach down to touch herself.

As I slowly bottom out, she groans and holds her hands against my stomach to stop me.

"Fuck, it feels like I'm having a baby in reverse."

"Does it hurt?" 5 asked,

"Babies, yes, this is nothing like that. This is amazing, but so fucking big. I doubt my husband will touch the sides for a week." All three chuckle until I start to fuck her properly.

Her bench creaks and her tits bounce around as I pound at her. Her chest up to her neck is flushed. She makes grunting sounds and thrusts her hips up at me. I reach between us and strum her clit, and she gurgles as she climaxes.

"Oh fuck, that was good. The others were fun, but that was the best ever."

"Don't oversell it."

"Trust me ladies, this is the best I've ever had."

She moved to get off the bench, but slipped under the sheet to stand naked before me. Holding her finger up for my silence, she drops to her knees to suck me briefly. Then I hugged and kissed her.

She slipped back under the sheet and vanished. Presumably to gather her clothes and husband in that order.

I quickly wash myself and approach number 5. Although, if I had a choice of three women or just her, I'd have chosen just her. I could spend hours just admiring that arse and the shaved lips poking between her thighs would put anything from Michael Angelo in the shade.

But I still had two ladies to satisfy. Even if there wasn't anyone else waiting, they were. Standing at one side of the bench, I reached under her to play with a breast as I caressed her buttocks. I honestly told her how amazing she was and how much I hoped to meet her on the street. And hoping I'd somehow recognise her. Take her out and enjoy ourselves.

"I bloody well hope you don't recognise me. But for fuck's sake, just fuck me. I'm dying here."

I chuckled to myself. That sounded way too much like my sister's turn of phrase.

"You asked for it."

Press into her slowly.

"Fuck, I've changed my mind. It's too big."

"Seriously?" I asked

"OK, but go slowly. It feels like you're trying to open an umbrella up there."

We all laughed.

"OK, that was a very British thing to say. We'd never say that in OZ. It hardly ever rains."

"Oh god." She started to repeat as I worked deeper and picked up the speed.

With long thrusts that used my entire length, she froze, then started to push back to greet me. Pushing me to go harder and faster.

Her mantra became nearly impossible to understand as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. I was sweating a bit now and spots of sweat dripped onto her back and buttocks. Suddenly, I pulled out and dropped down and forced my face between her thighs to flick my tongue over her clit. She gasped and started to shudder and I quickly return to fucking her as her orgasm hits and seems to go on and on.

I stop when I realise just how close I was to cumming myself and get my breath back. She trembles and little twitches explode inside her with aftershocks.

"Are you ok?"

"Fuck, more than ok." She reached over to touch our hostess. "You really are in for a treat. I'm not sure I could take that often, but wow."

She walked on her hands and knees and disappeared behind the curtain.

So we're done to one.

Taking my time to wash up, this time I need to wash my face, chest and armpit. I heard a kiss and 5 saying what a nice party, then the door opened and closed in the dining room.

"Are you still there?" Our hostess asks, a little nervously.

"Of course, just making sure I'm clean for you."

I moved over to caress her breasts, and she jumps then giggles.

"Sorry, this isn't something I've done before."

"That's ok, but we don't really need this anymore, do we?" I pulled the sheet from covering her face and she looked surprised.

"It's not like we don't know who the other is now, is it? Isn't it just you, me, and your husband left?"

"Good point. Hang on." She got up and tiptoed out of the door, naked.

Ok, she was never in 5's category, but she was a fine-looking woman and had looked after her figure. She returned a few moments later, walking normally, and gestured for me to come. I reached for my clothes, but she shook her head and held a finger up for silence.

She led me to another room where Alan was passed out with his whisky glass on the floor. Luckily, the thick lamb skin rug had stopped it from breaking.

"I don't think a bomb under him would wake him now."

She moved to put her back to my chest and pulled my hands around to caress her stomach and breasts. Then pressed one between her legs. As I finger her folds, she reached behind herself to wank me.

"I've often fantasised about doing this. Having him watch me with a younger lover. But I suppose I'll have to make this up to him some way. I might have to turn a blind eye the next time he brings number 5 here. I know they fuck at work from time to time."

"She works for him. But that's more than you need to know. Apart from the fact that she's married, but he's not part of the crowd."

"You don't mind?"

"Mind is a difficult thing. What we do here is hardly normal, so it's complicated and let's leave it like that. Now I promised to show you the rest of the house."

"I seem to remember you mentioned a bedroom. Got to be more comfortable than that bench."

She led me to a large bedroom, and I cringed at the flounciness of it.

"This is my room. Alan has his own. I could no longer stand his snoring. And we don't have sex that much anymore."

"Would you like me to do something about that?"

"More than anything."

She leant on the bed, and I worked it inside her.

"Maureen wasn't exaggerating how it feels. Your wife must be very happy."

"Happy with another guy. But hopefully happy."

"Sorry."

"Look, I know this is a bit weird, but I can't keep calling you the sexy hostess."

"Claire." she replied and put her hand under her body to shake my hand.

"That's a bit formal, given the circumstances."

"Too true. How about this?" she pulled off me and threw herself down on her back.

Then showing astonishing flexibility. Put her ankles behind her head.

"See anything you like the look of cobber?" The Ozzie accent is atrocious. "Want a shrimp for the Barbie?"

"No, but I like the look of that fish pie."

I grabbed her hips and slid her across to the edge of the bed, then knelt and dug in. As I've stated earlier, I'm a larger than average guy and that means my tongue is longer and very popular with the ladies. Something that Claire was learning and loving at the same time. While I would have preferred to be doing this to number 5, Claire was a responsive and active lover.

After her first orgasm on my fingers and tongue, she was like a woman possessed. Demanding and getting sex in as many positions as she could think up. After everything else I'd done that night, I'm only human, and warned her I was about to cum. She demanded I give her a pearl necklace.

Something she might have reconsidered after the mess I made. I'd hate to think what it would have been like if Tanya hadn't emptied the sack the previous night. But Claire took it in her stride. Scooping up cum and eating it, then dragging me into the ensuite.

We cleaned up, then I fucked her against the tiles. Her legs wrapped around me and loving I was strong enough to hold her up and fuck her at the same time. But that's never an easy position, as showers and baths can be slippery. I'm just saying.

I got the impression that she was like I'd been earlier. Too much choice and only a limited time. At one point when we were resting, she went to the toilet and left the room. Only to come back with her phone and a video camera on a tripod.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but would you mind if I took some photos of us together? And perhaps you could rig the video camera to the TV. So I can watch us doing it?"

"And where will the photos go?"

"Just me to remember in my old age. Or older age."

I wrestled her about and promised I'd show her she wasn't old.

"And I might want to show a few selected friends. But only ones that don't show our faces."

I rigged up the TV, but the camera would only display on the screen if it was recording, so I hit record and made sure it covered the bed.

Claire and I took dozens of photos, starting off with her licking my flaccid dick. Through until it was fully hard, and she tried and failed for a deep throat shot. But nobody had managed that with me. She posed squatting over me with my head pressing against her opening, and I have to admit that I did look big. But she was a relatively petite woman. Then shots as she sunk down and close-ups of her buried up to the hilt.

We related those shots with her on her back and her ankles behind her head. The shots of her labia stretching open to get me inside were good. Then again, but from behind. One showing her distended pussy as I pulled back, and it didn't want to let me go.

Then we put the camera aside, and she watched herself on TV as I fucked her from behind. She insisted I fill her with cum, then photograph the cream pie and shots of her scooping cum from her pussy and eating it.

"You know all this is on video as well."

"Really?" she looked at the camera and giggled. "I suppose I should hide the tape from Allen. Speaking of which, I've got another shot I want."

She jumped up and turned off the video and the TV.

"OK, I want you to promise something."

"Anything. What?"

"I want a shot that looks like you about to fuck my arse. But not to do it. Pressing up against me, but not inside. Right?"

"OK."

"Promise?"

"Fine, I've enjoyed my night and loved my time here with you. I've no intention of fucking it up by being a giant dick."

"It's your giant dick I'm worried about." We grinned, shot on the bed, and knelt in front of me.

"I'm trusting you."

"I'm very trustworthy. At least now."

"Now?" she asked, worried.

"Back when I hung out with Tony, I was not a good guy. That guy would promise and then break his word at the drop of the hat. Now I'm mature and a far better person."

I nested the head against her opening and applied a little pressure.

"Careful."

"That's all the pressure I'm gonna use. Enough to press your sphincter in, without trying to invade it."

"Invade it the right word. I think it would be like a tank platoon to do it for real."

I took the photo and showed it to her.

"Good?"

"Excellent. That's for the time when Alan goes too far and I can show him what I did. I've never let him take my bum. It's a bit of a personal question, but have you ever done it back there?"

I chuckled. "Claire, we're naked, fucked in a dozen different positions, and my dick is right up against your darkest orifice and you think that's personal. The answer is yes, but only twice. There are downsides of a larger than average dick."

"Any many upsides?"

"I've had more than one woman take a look and run away. One literally ran away. She was halfway down the street before she realised she was naked."

"I want to go again, but I need a nap to recuperate." She replied.

"In that case, I'll go. I don't think Alan is happy with us. But I'll be back in Oz in a few weeks. You're stuck here."

"You're only here briefly?"

"Family event. First time home in 15 years, then back home in about 3 weeks."

"Damn. That's too soon to have another party."

"You have the memories and a heck of a lot of smutty photos."

"Yeah, but now I'm thinking I really do want you to take my bottom."

"Trust me, you don't. Much as it sounds kinky, taboo and hot. You're a nice lady and I'd not want to hurt you, even if you think you want it. Of the two I did, one was a size queen. She had dildos bigger than my fist inside her. The other was drunk and threatened to report me to the police. Luckily, she had a penchant for video and I had a video of her begging me. Then stopping the moment she realised it hurt.

"OK, I suppose it's for the best. Want me to call you a cab?"

"Please, I've no idea where I am."

Claire dialled my taxi, and I dressed, kissed her goodbye and left to wait outside. Just as I was paying the taxi outside my bedsit, my phone beeped. But I ignored it. Inside the bedsit I flopped on the bed exhausted. I was after 3 am and my phone beeped again. I pulled it out and was annoyed about who would message me at that time of night.

If it was one of my Ozzie mates, he was going to get a shock at his bill. But it wasn't I'd no idea about the number, but it was 2 picture messages, both of Claire sucking my cock. I messaged her thanks, but where had she got my number? She replied she'd contacted Tony, and he grudgingly gave her the number.

I asked why I got the photos and she said, as I was the star. I deserved copies. Provided I was discrete. And did I want them all? Or course I did, but I was asleep before my phone stopped beeping as each new one arrived.

I woke annoyed by my phone beeping and glared at it, only to discover it was 11:30 am. It was my sister, entered in the phone contacts as 'junior pain' reminding me to stay out of sight until that evening. I reread the magazines and spend some time saving the photos from the messages to the photo store. I thought twice about syncing with the cloud, but I'd hate to lose the photos if I lost or had my phone stolen.

I spent a long time getting ready, shaving twice and using some aftershave my ex had bought me for my last birthday. Called a cab to the golf club and called my monster, I mean my sister, to check about my entrance. She told me to come around the back of the clubhouse and she'd be on the balcony.

I saw someone who waved, and she said it should be 5 minutes. Which was closer to 20. But that was typical of my sister from when she was a kid. She never could get anywhere on time.

My entrance was as dramatic as I might have hoped. I'd bought a giant bouquet and a bottle of vintage champagne. I recognised many of the faces, nobody but mum recognised me. She nearly bowled over a friend and she ran to me in tears. Shockingly, dad wasn't that much better. Emotional, hardly covered it and I heard the buzz around the room from their friends that the prodigal son had returned.

Black sheep skulking home was closer to the mark. I recognised my sister only from her sour expression at our parent's reaction. But it had been 15 years, and she wasn't 16 anymore. I guessed the guy next to her was her husband. There were two kids of indeterminate age running about, but I was battered by too many questions to think much.

I promised to fill my parents in on everything in time. I had weeks before I went home and tonight was their night. But my mum refused to let go of my hand for nearly two hours. As if holding it anchored me to her reality. All her friends were there and queued to wish them well and enjoy their retirement.

I managed a couple of beers, but with mum clinging onto one hand, it was hard.

When Josie started to hand out cake, mum finally released me and I took the chance to look at her properly. Gone was the puppy fat and acne. She was slim and toned. Attractive even. No, I corrected myself, my sister was a beauty, and I never had a clue. I felt a twinge of loneliness and thought of my ex. She was pretty and without thinking, my right hand fingered where I'd worn my wedding band for 2 years.

My sister saw this as she put a plate in front of me and froze. I frowned as she paled and clasped her hand to her chest. I opened my mouth to ask if she was ok. Then I noticed under her cropped top was a jade bead on a silver ring though her belly button.

I think the world stopped for an instant. Super nova's ceased to explode and black holes went silent. I looked into her eyes and we knew what had happened. Dad asked if she was OK and she blurted out she must have drunk too much. She ran off, and I offered to check on her and rushed after.

Instead of the ladies, she'd fled to the balcony overlooking the 18th green. And was pacing back and saying 'oh god' again and again. It brought up intense memories of her saying that repeatedly as I fucked her just the other night.

She glowered at me and tried to punch me. I stepped aside easily.

"How could you?"

"What do you mean?"

"The other night, you..."

"And how the fuck could I know it was you?" I spoke with a lowered tone as we didn't anyone else to know we'd fucked.

She tried to punch and kick me. So I wrapped her in a bear hug and lifted her off the ground easily.

"Calm down."

"How the fuck can I calm down?" Then she realised she was too loud. "You fucked me!"

"After you sucked my dick. Are you going to be rational here if I put you down?" She glared at me and for a moment, I thought she might bite my ear off.

I increased the pressure on my squeeze as I'd done as a kid to get her to behave. But I had thousands of hours of manual labour and gym time to make the pressure many times worse if I needed to.

"OK bear stop. I prefer my ribs where they are."

Bear had been a nickname I'd not heard since she was 12 or 13. I reduced the pressure, but didn't let her go just yet.

"What happened, happened. We can't take it back. We can try to forget or pretend it didn't happen. But it did. We live with or it fucks up your life. OK?"

"You're OK with what happened?"

"As I recall, I attended a weird party and everyone was supposed to be anonymous."

"Really?" she asked as her feet hit the ground and I released her. Realising that holding her like that was a bit suspect.

"Look, Josie, nobody died, nobody got hurt. It's fair to say that everybody enjoyed it. So we deal with it one way or another. But not tonight. Tonight is mum and dad's night. You spent so much time and effort organising it. Dragged your knuckle dragging brother from the other side of the world. Don't fuck it up. Tomorrow, we can let the world explode, if it wants to.

"I had a mate, Dale, when I got my first bike. An old time biker who lost a leg and his life lesson was to not let regret for making a mistake stop you from moving on. Learn from your mistakes, but never let them hold you back with regret. Pop to the ladies and fix your makeup. Tell our parents it was just wind and pretend everything is fine."

She stepped back and punched me rather hard on my pectoral muscle, then shook her hand in pain. I let her have that one, and we made a point to avoid being near each other for the rest of the night. By the time I got home, I was exhausted from telling the same stories over and over again about what happened and where I'd been.

I drank a few more tinnies and flopped into bed. Only to be woken by my phone beeping. I could have thrown it out of a window. But I saw it was after 11 am and it was my sister.

'Where are you? We need to talk.' followed by another. 'In private.'

I replied with my address and she replied to say to stay there and she'd be there in an hour. Feeling like I was awaiting the executioner, I used the bathroom and tidied up. My brief domestic experience taught me if you are going to have an argument. Don't let there be any additional reason for a woman to get mad. Dust, vacuum and clean up if it removes any ammunition they can throw at you.

I sat on the bed, but heard a car pull and saw my sister. She was pressing the bell that didn't seem to work, and I opened the window and dropped my keys down to her. She stomped into the bedsit with a carrier bag and looked about.