Going down under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you home? Not to make trouble?"

"My sister bullied me to attend my parent's 40th. I'm off the rock in about 3 weeks. Satisfied?"

"Sorry, Byron. But when the officer told me a man-mountain beat the snot of four punk kids."

"Doctor, were the other guys brought in have serious injuries?" He scowled and shook his head.

I made a show of moving my free arm to show the muscles. "I think under the circumstances, it probably counts as minimum force. Would you have preferred to let some noob PC try to deal with them?"

He scowled harder.

"OK, Byron, you've nothing to worry about on this, but we'll watch you closely."

I thought that was that, but I'd neglected social media. Having a tiny Asian lady shove a microphone into my face while a black guy videoed me. After a quick check with Tony to check, they weren't connected. He confirmed I was fine, but a rival had used back channels to see if I was a new player. He admitted he was tempted to play him, but confirmed my old but now neutral status.

My parents had a mixed reaction. Mum wanted me to have been safe, while my dad reluctantly congratulated me for protecting people. It was Josie's reaction that was the most extreme. She acted like I nearly died and demanded I meet her husband and my niece and nephew.

Kylie was a little intimidated by me, while Nathan seemed to think I was a climbing frame. Patrick turned out to be a great guy, which left me with complicated and deep thoughts. Neither was my usual ball park. I was a little concerned by Josie's overly intense worry over such minor injuries.

But then I remembered her reaction to my accident. I was kinda wrapped up in my recovery, and my teenage sister's reaction was secondary. As she took every chance to hug me, I worried. But Patrick never knew how we avoided each other as kids.

As we took the kids to zoos and stuff, I grew into Uncle status. Nathan ended up calling me either 'Unky b' or 'uncle BBB'. Kylie had come around and demanded I do a sleepover with her. Which was amusing to be bossed around by a seven-year-old.

I had little experience with kids and worried that my appearance would scare them. But both, once they accepted me, I was family, and that was it. I have to admit I kinda got emotional that I'd not had kids myself. What Patrick and Josie had was special.

Which tore a band aid off our problem. Telling no one, I moved my return date forward by a week. I'd kept it vague in the beginning as I'd no idea of my parent's reaction. When I told the family the date of my return flight, I had a mixed reaction.

Mum was upset, and dad was sad. My nephew and niece tried to talk me out of it. But Josie was silent and distant. We'd resisted temptation, and I felt a sense of relief when my train departed and headed to London. I treated myself to a nice hotel for my last night in the UK, and was surprised that the hotel room rang. It was the reception, saying there was a woman who wanted to come up to meet me. I knew who it was and opened the door to Josie a few minutes later.

She dove into my arms and I lifted her from the ground and spun her around. Like I did when she was small.

"Let me down, Bear. I need to pee."

"What are you doing here?" I asked as she entered the bathroom.

"Just a minute." She replied and shut the door.

Obviously I was pleased to see her, but after weeks of rigid control around her. I wasn't sure I had the strength left to rebuild the walls I'd dropped when the train left my home town. I sat on the bed waiting for her explanation why she was here and heard the toilet flush. But Josie remained in the bathroom a few minutes longer.

When she returned to the bedroom, I knew, and I knew I was lost. She wore a tiny and sexy lingerie set. Nothing needed to be said. We both knew there was no reticence and that we both wanted this. No, we needed this.

She fell into my arms and we kissed. My hands caressed her body while my brain recorded every sense and smell. I needed to burn this permanently into my memory. This was something I never wanted to forget. But Josie was urgent and pushed men off her and knelt. Extracted my dick and treated me to her perfect blow job. Her mouth, soft and warm.

Her tongue, like a snake slowly at first, but gradually as her passions grew she became more aggressive. I warned her when I was getting close, but she showed no signs of wanting to stop. She just slowed down a little. Tormenting me between the need to cum and the desire for it to go on forever. But nothing is forever, and I spewed my seed into her mouth. She struggled to swallow it all.

"I think you needed that. I know I did." She said sitting back on her heels.

"To be honest. Even the idea of masturbating has lost its appeal."

I kissed her and tasted myself, but I didn't care. Pulling her into my arms and removing the remaining clothes. I kissed every inch of her body until I settled my mouth over her pussy. Repeating, and improving on the time in the bedsit, now I knew how her body reacted. I thought about what the sex would be like if we had a few weeks to learn each other's needs.

After 2 orgasms, she pushed me back and pulled me onto the bed and onto my back. Then lay next to me, and threw one arm and leg over me. As if to stop me from getting away. After only a few minutes, she moved her hip and slipped on top of me and slowly impaled herself on my flesh.

Watching her body stretch to accommodate me was amazing. Once fully inside she left forward and used her muscles both inside her pussy and out, to bring us both pleasure. I love a woman on top as it gives me free access to caress her breasts as we made love. At the party it was fucking, here it was making love. Because we had a lifetime of love to feel.

We took our time to savour it, knowing this was our last chance to enjoy this, but it was worth savouring. She moved off her knees without pulling off me and squatted over me. Reminding me of a jockey bouncing above a racehorse's saddle. Only I was the saddle and she was riding my dick. After she climaxed like that, she had me roll on top of me as she wanted to see my face as I pumped my cum into my sister's pussy.

Trying not to crush her, she urged me on. Using her heels behind my thighs to encourage me and spur me on. Not that I needed encouragement. I gave her a warning as I was close and she demanded I fill her with my seed. As I climaxed her eyes rolled up and she climaxed as well.

When we recovered, we showered and ordered room service, and she hid naked in the bathroom as the food was delivered. Although she opened the door to flash me as the guy was setting out the tray. The moment he left she threw herself onto the bed and demanded I fuck her like I had at the party.

Mounting her from behind, now I knew her needs better made the sex so much better and it had been stellar to begin with. After we finished and ate the now cold food, we cuddled and slept. She woke me during the night by grinding her backside against my dick until I was hard enough to take her again. A slow comfortable screw with me entering her from behind and on our sides. Our climaxes were lesser than before, but still pleasurable.

When I woke at first light, I woke to the pleasant sensation of lips on my dick. I wanted to make love again, but she admitted she'd bitten off more than she could chew and she was a little tender. But wanted to blow me one last time.

The orgasm was bittersweet as we knew it was over. She followed me to Heathrow and as I left, she had tears in her eyes, and my eyes weren't dry. The flight was hell, and I barely slept. I took my truck and not my rig out to my land and found the sounds of nature and improvements to the environment calmed the turmoil in my soul.

I loved my sister, but I couldn't be in love with her. She was married and had kids. And surprisingly, it was thinking about her kids that offered an idea that helped me. The idea of kids scared me after my failed marriage. It seemed just too risky. But that idea of doing something for future generations would give me some form or immortality that parents get.

If I developed my land into an eco-tourist location, I could encourage reclamations and leave a legacy for others. It gave me a purpose and a goal other than getting drunk and banging bar chicks. Something that seriously lost its appeal after being with my sister.