Going Dutch Ch. 05: In the Dunes

Story Info
International student arrives in Amsterdam and integrates.
2.4k words
4.54
3.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked through the dunes, it didn't take long to find our first opportunity for fun. At a high point we saw a naked guy stand up and look around. He was lazily rubbing his cock as he did so, and it looked like he was searching for a missing friend. It was difficult to see him clearly since he was silhouetted against the sun, but it looked like he might be packing.

As we got closer, he lay down, disappearing from view. Saskia looked at me and nodded, and we turned 90 degrees to walk up the sand dune to find him. Sure enough, between the grasses we saw him lying prone, dick in hand, wanking.

He looked a bit unsure as we crested the hill, but that didn't put Saskia off; she sat beside him and simply reached out her hand, placing it on his warm cock. She smiled as she started to rub a finger up and down his shaft. This allowed him to relax and his cock grew as Saskia went to work.

From the look on her face it was clear she was really enjoying playing with this guy's cock. The guy was probably in his 30's and was also devoid of tan lines, suggesting he was a regular visitor to the naked beach.

He watched as her hands slid deftly across his cock head, down his shaft to his balls. I sat on the other side of his body as she masturbated him, watching with awe at her ability to stimulate a guy to hardness in a matter of moments. For her part, she locked eyes with me briefly to make sure that we both knew that she was pleasuring another guy in front of me.

He reached out to rub a breast as she wanked him. Up until that point she had been focussed entirely on his dick but she turned and smiled at him before pushing his hand away and going back to work on his cock. After a short time the guy's breathing started to change, prompting Saskia to lean over and kiss me as she masturbated him.

By this time my cock was hard again, and I started to rub myself as she kissed me. She noticed my fat cock and reached over. I assumed that she straddled the guy so that she could get me within range and thus could wank us both at the same time. However I was mistaken; Saskia deftly mounted his cock as she got close to me, easing his shaft into her pussy as she started to touch me.

The guy must have been close since as she eased on to his shaft, he moaned and erupted inside her. She looked surprised since he'd only been inside her for a matter of a second or two. But she took it like a champ, dismounting him and squeezing his cock as the last shivers of his orgasm subsided. She looked at me impishly as she ran her fingers up her slit before putting them in her mouth.

Saskia was done and made it clear that it was time to leave. But watching her at work had got me hard and I was aware that when we stood up my engorged cock would be visible to anyone looking in our direction. I was hoping to be more subtle and maybe move down the dune quickly to limit my exposure. But Saskia was wanted nothing of it. When she saw my hard cock, she went down on it, kneeling to take me in her mouth. She made exaggerated face-fuck movements, like she was trying to attract attention to herself.

Then, rather than returning to the path, she grabbed me by the hand and led me to a sort of bowl area a bit further on amongst the grasses. In the centre there was a beach towel and a backpack, and as we got closer, a guy with a hard cock appeared round the corner. Saskia knelt on the towel, grabbing my semi hard dick and taking me in her mouth once again. This was all the encouragement this other guy needed, he dropped the slight pretence he'd had that he might be trying to hide his erection and made a bee-line for us.

I was standing directly opposite Saskia when this guy arrived; it was obvious he was hoping to replace my cock for his. Saskia was having none of it, so rather than give him oral, she started to wank him. He was a young smooth guy, but frankly had a disappointingly small dick. He was obviously nervous too, and within just a few moments of Saskia rubbing him, his legs started to buckle and his head jerked backwards. Saskia managed to aim his jizm at the space between our bodies, meaning it landed in little balls on the sand. She looked at him and said "Bye!" before going back to suck my cock.

The little show on the top of the dune had obviously attracted quite a lot of attention. Just as this guy unloaded two more men appeared. It wasn't clear whether they knew each other, or whether it was a coincidence that they arrived at the same time. Either way, Saskia continued to work my cock with her mouth as she took a dick in either hand.

With one dick to wank, it was easy to direct which way the come flew, but with two it was going to be more difficult. Saskia was clearly aware of this, and, like me, wanted to keep herself clean of come. So as the one guy started to breathe heavily, she pushed me away so that she had more space to play with. That way she could direct the cum away from her body.

Because she was still on her knees from sucking me, She was at eye-level with two cocks which were both revved up and ready to shoot. One guy thought that perhaps I'd been sated and that there was a free-for-all for Saskia's mouth. He started to push forward, trying to force himself into her mouth. She managed to keep him at arm's length, working hard on the other guy who was about to spill.

Saskia noticed he was about to come, and so stood up, flipped around, and bent double, impaling herself on his cock. This was all done in one graceful movement and in the blink of an eye. She was rewarded with thick jets of sperm inside her and had to hold onto my hands as an orgasm ripped across her body, sending tidal waves of pleasure into her.

Once again the other guy trying to penetrate Saskia's mouth. This time she was ready for him so she knelt in front of him, taking over the important business of wanking his cock. The guys on this part of the beach seemed to be on a hiar trigger, because just as she started to go down on him, ropes of come shot over her face. Much as she tried to direct the cum into her mouth, she ended up with a decent sized load on her face. As he went flaccid, Saskia milked the last drops from his dick then set about cleaning up spillage off her face with her fingers.

Saskia smiled and thanked the guys as they wandered off before going back to sucking me. She was hot and bothered by now, and her hand started to play with her pussy as she sucked me. I knelt down to kiss her, wanting to connect having watched her pleasure four guys in short order. I ran my hand over her hard nipples, across her stomach to her pussy. She was dripping wet with pussy juice and come, and was as horny as hell,.

As she knelt on the towel with her legs wide open, I homed in on her labia and clit with my fingers. We kissed and she bit my lip as I frigged her. I watched her legs buckle as she came and then had to prop her up, wrapping two arms around her body as her post-orgasmic weakness spread.

After a moment or two of kissing we stood up. I thought to head back to our picnic space for some rest. But Saskia was having nothing of it. I followed her as she crested a little hill and then found another hidey hole in the sand. Here there was a guy lying flat, a towel covering his face, seemingly asleep. She snuck up on him, knelt and started to rub his cock. He pulled his towel off, looking shocked to find a woman jerking him.

He was athletic and his beautiful body was rounded off with a nice looking and delicately shaved cock. I could see the dirty look I know so well start to appear on Saskia's face; she is a sucker for a good looking member and this guy packed a long and thick dick. She wanked him some more, running her hand across his stomach and chest as she did so before going down on him.

I'm sure this guy thought all of his Christmases had come at once as he watched my beautiful girlfriend service him. This time I was interested in being more than just a bystander. So as Saskia knelt between his legs wanking and sucking him, I knelt on the sand behind her. Saskia got the message and whilst jerking him with one hand reached around with the other to line my cock up in her pussy.

I have to say that whilst I'm enjoying seeing her service this guy, her pussy is dripping with the other guys' come. I'm reluctant to fuck her there, so line myself up against her bum hole. I slick my fingers up in her pussy before probing her anally. I know that when she is really turned on she loves to be arse fucked, so it comes as no surprise that she starts to push back against my fingers. She reaches back, grabbing my wrist to control the action, clenching and releasing her ass muscles to make the most of the stimulation as she pulls my fingers deeper inside her. Within moments I have three fingers in her arse, and can feel her build a rhythm as she fucks them. I use the thumb of my other hand to rub her g-spot whilst my fingers glide against her wet clit and labia.

She signals she's ready for my cock by pulling my fingers out. I penetrate her pussy briefly to make sure I'm slick, realising that I'm going to be lubricating her bum with her own pussy juices and the load from two other guys.

I easily slide into her, and we let out simultaneous moans of pleasure as I slip in. Building a rhythm, it's clear that Saskia is as horny as hell. I'm fucking her hard, really going for it as I let the delicious dirtiness of the situation reveal itself. The guy is in blow job heaven and is urging Saskia to go deeper on his cock. I am going for it from behind, realising that this is the first time I've spit roasted my girlfriend. I can see that Saskia is enjoying herself; pushing back to maximise the pleasure of being arse fucked, then rocking forward to enjoy his cock as it disappears balls deep in her mouth.

Watching my beautiful girlfriend act like a whore makes me rock hard and close to coming. I can feel my nuts start to tighten and my body buckle.

Saskia knows me so well, and realises I'm about to come. She pulls back off my cock and flips round so that she can take my load in her mouth. Not wanting to relinquish control of the other guy, she grabs his cock and sits on it, allowing it to slide deep in her bum reverse cowgirl-style whilst she sucks me.

Within a few moments my knees buckle as I feel my cock explode in her mouth. She's drinking my load as she caresses my balls and starts to slide a finger into my butt. This unleashes a chain reaction. As I pulse ropes of warm cum in her mouth, Saskia climaxes too. She grinds deep on the guys cock as she does so, frigging her clit. When she comes hard, Saskia's vaginal and anal muscles pulse hard; one of the reasons why it's impossible for her to fake an orgasm. The contracting of her anal muscles around this stranger's dick sets him off. He runs deep welts down Saskia's back as he unloads into her, the tense concentration and pleasure written all over his face in capital letters.

As Saskia recovers from her orgasm, she turns around to speak to him. "You could have fucking asked!" she says to the guy as his cum-slicked dick shrivels and pops out her bum.

The guy stammers an apology but is not sure what to do next. Saskia takes the lead, and turns around to face him. She takes a step forward and kneels, pushing him onto his back before spreading her legs over his head.

"Eat me clean!" she shouts at the guy as she grinds herself into his face. I smile as I see her in full flow, knowing that she loves to dominate guys. I have also been forced into eating her out after I've come in her. The consolation I have is that at least it is my own cum and, mixed with pussy juice, tastes reasonable. On top of that it turns Saskia on massively to squat on my face and make me drink her out, and it inevitably leads to her coming several times. She also initiates passionate kissing so that she can taste our love juices.

But this is so much dirtier, since not only is her eating his own cum out of her arse, he has to contend with another two loads that are dribbling out of both her pussy. Understandably, he's a reluctant participant, and is only vaguely licking her. But this makes Saskia double-down on her domination.

She roars, "I said eat me clean!" and continues to dominate him, pressing her sex into his face. I can see the pleading look in the guy's eyes as he eventually opens his mouth, sticks his tongue out and obediently licks her. She clenches her ass and pussy muscles to ensure that as much come as possible dribbles out, wrapping two hands round his head to force him onto her.

When the cleaning is done to Saskia's satisfaction, she looks at me.

"Where now?" I ask.

"How about you introduce me to Fokje and Jan?"

"Good idea," I reply.

Saskia dismounts the random guy she's just fucked, and sets off in their general direction with me by her side.