Vacation: Day One - A Short Story

Story Info
A couple's first day at a clothing-optional resort.
1.8k words
4.44
13.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step outside. The sun hits my naked body. My wife Natalie is laying on a lounge by the pool, similarly unclothed. As I approach her, I realize that she's fallen asleep. This isn't the pool at our home, though. We're at Caribbean Sun Spa and Hotel, an 18+ sun destination well-known for its clothing optional policy and "open-minded" clientele.

This is our first full day and Natalie's wasting no time getting an all-over tan - and she wasn't the only one. People of all ages and body types are scattered poolside and across the lounges. I put my towel down on the seat next to Nat and head to the bar, where I order two daiquiris. While I wait for the bartender to whip up the drinks, I look around and take in the scenery. Poolside can get a little 'adult' later in the day but it's pretty chill right now. Despite having been here previously, the excitement of being naked outdoors and surrounded by like-minded people was not diminished.

I look back towards Natalie. She's not moved a muscle, but a blonde woman has positioned herself on the edge of the pool just a few feet from Nat's chair. Her feet dangle in the pool while her partner chats with her from in the water.

I collect my drinks from the bartender and head back. I get a better look at blondie and can't help but notice how fit and toned her body is. Smart money would be on her being a Pilates adherent. She has her hair tied back in a neat ponytail - the hair elastic is the only thing she's wearing. She sees me approaching and smiles politely. I'm sure I see her check out my dick, but that's kinda the whole point of this place, isn't it? I return her smile.

I place the two drinks down on the little table between Nat's lounge and mine.

"Your companion's breasts are beautiful," I hear. I look over to see Pilates girl looking my way, along with her partner.

"My wife, yes. Thank you. I'm Luke, by the way."

"Lisa. This is Delia."

Her partner smiles at me. She's cute - it's hard to pick up on anyone's style when they're naked, but her purple-highlighted pixie haircut gave her a bit of a hipster vibe. I'd put the two of them in their mid-20s. Delia moves a little closer to Lisa and begins running her hands along her thighs. She looks up at Lisa and said "I still like your tits better, babe."

Lisa giggles. "Thanks, sweetie.

Delia gently nudges Lisa's legs apart while I watch raptly, my cock beginning to stir. Lisa takes the hint and slides herself forward. Delia begins kissing her way up towards Lisa's shaved pussy. She stops for a moment, looks over at me and says "feel free to watch."

"I think I will," I reply. I'm nearly erect as she moves between Lisa's legs. Lisa lets out a quiet, contented murmur and closes her eyes.

I reach down and let my fingers trace over Natalie's breasts. That gets her attention. Her nipples harden and she opens her eyes. She looks over at me and immediately notices my dick standing at attention.

"Well, hello there!" she says with a chuckle. "Shall I take care of that for you?" We have an agreement in place while we're on these sorts of vacations - no arousal shall go untended to. If one of us sees the other getting turned on, we take care of it without delay. I smile and nod. Natalie throws the lounge cushion onto the ground and kneels in front of me.

She still hasn't noticed the girls on the other side of her chair. But that changes when Lisa lets out a little moan. Nat whips around and takes a minute to watch for herself, slyly saying, "Oh my. No wonder you're so hard." She takes me in her hand and begins stroking me slowly as she watches the girls.

Delia must feel the extra set of eyes on her and pulls her head away. Looking up at Natalie, she asks "do you like my girlfriend's body?"

"Mm-hmm. You're both really sexy. I hope you don't mind me sucking my husband's cock while he watches you?"

Delia looks up at me know with a sexy little smirk. "No. He can watch. But only if I can watch him cum."

"Works for me," says Nat.

Delia turns back to Lisa as Natalie takes my cock into her mouth. She's not fucking around. No teasing, no playful little licks - she just dives in and quickly establishes her pace. Now, I love looking down at my little cocksucker when she's on her knees - but seeing Lisa getting eaten out just feet away from us is too much of a distraction and I can't keep my eyes off of her. Lisa is similarly interested in what's happening between Nat and I, her gaze fixed upon us.

I rest my hand gently atop Nat's head. It's my way of encouraging her to go deeper, and she does. Lisa matches me by pulling Delia's head tighter into her pussy. Her eyes close as she focuses on her own pleasure. I soon regain her attention with an involuntary moan when Nat moves her hand up to cup my balls. She knows I love that. I notice that another couple is watching the proceedings from a respectful distance. I see the woman whisper something to her partner and can't help but wonder what she's saying.

I know I'm not going to last long. I haven't cum since before we left for this trip and being here amongst all of the naked flesh - not to mention the attractive woman getting eaten out by her equally-attractive partner just feet away from me - has me ready to pop. Lisa's pulled one foot up to rest on the edge of the pool, giving Delia better access to her twat.

I don't know how much time passes before I hit my point of no return, but it can't be more than two or three minutes. Nat can sense that I'm about to cum and pops me out of her mouth. She scoots over so that she's kneeling next to Lisa. I stand in front of her and her hand takes over, jerking me urgently. She looks over at our new friends and asks "are you girls ready to see my husband cum?"

Delia pulls her face from between Lisa's legs. Lisa drops her hand down to take over and begins rapidly circling her clit. "Mm-hmm. Can he put it all over your cute tits?"

"What do you think Luke? Can you cum on my cute tits?" asks Natalie.

Before I have the chance, Lisa's orgasm hits, her hips bucking against her hand. She lets out a series of moans. I notice that the woman watching us has her hand between her legs. A few other couples in the periphery also enjoying the scene. It's been my experience that public displays at this place tended to draw a crowd - wherever there are exhibitionists, voyeurs are sure to follow.

As everyone watches Lisa cum - myself included - I hit my own peak. As requested, Natalie aims me towards her tits and I cover her with repeated blasts. Lisa and I watch each other as we cum. Sharing this experience with her is incredibly erotic and I can't help but wonder if I'll get to experience her before our vacation ends. I guess if I do, it will only be fair if Natalie wants to mess around with Delia. Natalie cleans my cock with her mouth before standing up. My pent-up orgasm has resulted in quite the load, and her tits are covered.

Delia hops out of the pool. She wraps Natalie in a big hug and says "thanks, baby. You're a good cocksucker - your man is lucky to have you." When she pulls away I see that some of my cum has transferred from Nat's tits to hers.

"Hey!" says Natalie. There's a playful tone to her voice. She points at Delia's breasts and says "that's mine!" She leans in and begins licking Delia clean, reclaiming my cum from her body. Lisa moves beside me and we watch together.

"Mmm, now that is sexy. Don't you think?" she asks.

"Very," I reply.

"Will she be wearing a wristband tomorrow?"

It suddenly dawns on me. Tomorrow is 'Free Use Friday'! Women wear a special wristband to show their willingness to be used by anyone and everyone, at their leisure. Of course they could always say no to anyone approaching them - consent is king, even here - but it'd been my experience that anyone wearing a wristband was down for just about whatever. Despite the hedonistic lifestyle at the resort, not everyone opted in to this. There were plenty of couples who were just here for the exhibitionism and only fucked each other, or women who simply didn't want to be approached by men (and women) all day long. Natalie wasn't one of them.

"Oh wow, I think we both forgot! We'll have to swing by the front desk and pick one up. Nat loves Fridays here. Thanks for the reminder."

Lisa reached down and gave me a little squeeze. "Thank me tomorrow," she said. My cock pulsed at the prospect. She gave Natalie a peck on the cheek, took Delia by the hand and off they went. I hadn't seen their asses until now but was unsurprised to find that they were adorable. Delia turned back to give us a little wave as they disappeared from view.

"Not a bad way to start our vacation, huh?" she said.

"Not bad at all," I replied with a chuckle.

"Let's see here... you got to watch a hot blonde get her pussy eaten out. You got a down-and-dirty blowjob. You got to finish all over my tits while two women watched. Oh - the one with the trendy haircut? You got to watch me lick some of your cum off of her tits. Can't forget about that one!"

"I definitely won't."

"I'm sure. There's just one thing missing though." She looked at me expectantly.

I knew exactly what she meant. "Well, why don't I take you back to the room and help you get cleaned up in the shower? I promise I'll make it worth your while."

"I love that idea, baby."

We gathered up our few belongings and headed towards our room. As we walked off, I asked, "do you remember what tomorrow is?" Nat shook her head. "I'll give you a hint. It's Friday..."

She clapped her hands together in delight. "Oh my god, Free Use Friday! How could I forget?"

"Our new friend Lisa reminded me. She made a point of asking me if you'd be wearing a wristband. I think she's interested in you."

"Mmm, that might be fun. Let's pick up my wristband before dinner."

We'd arrived at our room. I couldn't wait to join Natalie in the shower.