Going Greek

Story Info
A few first experiences with my lover.
3.4k words
4.43
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was based in Greece for a project and I was one of the few stationed full-time in Athens, living in my own flat. The other team members were in hotels, commuting between the other offices in Italy and Croatia.

My girlfriend Christine came out to Greece to visit me a few times, usually over a weekend. We did this a few times and had a good couple of days either side of the weekends where I would work and she would explore the shops or we would go to the beach or see some of the surrounding countryside and then have some wonderful meals in the evenings.

We used Christine's visits as an opportunity to reconnect after a few days apart and experiment naked in the flat. We both used our time apart to think of new things to do although there was no shortage of straightforward catch-up sex as well. Christine had a full bush of black curly hair when we first met and she had large inner labial lips which I used to enjoy licking and pulling. However, it was more than slightly irritating that the hairs would get in my teeth and mouth when eating her out and very disrupting to progress towards an orgasm if I started choking on a hair.

We'd joked about me shaving her but one time that we were trapped in the flat with an empty evening in front of us, I pushed it again.

"Come on Christine, it's time for me to take your bush away."

"You're not going anywhere near me with your old razor."

"It's OK, I'll use a new blade. I'll use plenty of shaving gel and I'll be really careful."

I turned up the central heating and prepared a bowl of water and a few towels. Christine got naked and I took my T-shirt off both in sympathy but also to avoid it getting soaked by what I was about to do. She had on a dressing gown, maybe for some kind of modesty or warmth, but as she sat down on the chaise longue which was my favourite chair, she parted the gown so I could see all her legs and her thighs framing the triangle of dark curly hair.

Her pubic hair was so long, it would have been hopeless to start with the razor so I started trimming with scissors. Even that proved difficult; the wiry curls were hard to get a grip of. It was fun trying though; as I palmed her pussy to make the hairs stand out a bit, she would wriggle a little and she was obviously enjoying the sensation. Next, I tried an electric beard trimmer I had. That worked well! Never mind the hair cutting, the vibrations went right into Christine's soft flesh and as I pressed down on her mound, it resonated through her pubic bone. Her hips rose to meet me and we were through the hair in no time - too quick probably as she looked disappointed when I switched the trimmer off.

By this stage, Christine's inner lips were fully showing and were well lubricated. Her pubic hair had been reduced to stubble and the remaining fluff around her lips and pussy was soaked with her nectar. She wasn't moaning, but she was biting her lip and looked to be concentrating really hard. I could see her hands around her waist and creeping up towards her breasts, cupping them.

The next stage was the wet razor. I took a flannel and made sure she was wet all around her pussy and arse - with water! - then lathered up some shaving gel and rubbed it well into her pubes till she were covered with creamy foam. I'd changed the blade so it was clean and sharp and began from the top of the triangle, working downwards towards her clit hood - that was the easiest part to remove a large amount of foam and hair.

The scary part, but also the most fun, was shaving Christine's pussy lips. Her outer lips were quite swollen now and the inner lips were protruding out. Christine has large inner lips and I was beginning to worry that I would slip with the razor and cut her so I was concentrating hard and taking extra care, using my fingers to spread her lips apart and smooth the way for the razor to pick up every little strand of hair. As I worked around the outer lips, being careful not to cut my lover, Christine's inner lips would tremble and I could see that the inside of her lips was now soaked with her moisture. The experience of being shaved with so much concentration and gentle pressure of my hands on her mound and lips was getting her very excited. The dark purple of her inner lips contrasted strongly with the pink of her mons and the paler, almost white, skin I was exposing.

I worked around the lips and made sure they were completely smooth and hairless. I told her to spread her legs wide as I shaved the inside of her thighs, then as an added extra, I shaved around her butthole so she was completely bare apart from a small strip above her clit hood. We discussed leaving a small landing strip but decided to go for the full "Hollywood" look. As I worked downwards and then upwards over the clit hood, I heard Christine gasp and her hands moved to clasp her breasts under the gown. I was applying some pressure to her clit under the hood and she squeezed her nipples. I don't think she came at this point but she must have been close.

We finished off the shave by rinsing her pussy well with water and I dried her and rubbed in some lotion to take away any stinging and smooth her skin. I gave her a kiss on her lower lips and said "That's it, you're done."

Christine leapt up and went to look at herself in the mirror and came rushing back. "I look like a little girl now! Have you fantasised about fucking me as a schoolgirl?" She took her dressing gown off and came over to kiss me as I leant on the back of the chaise longue, rubbing her bare mound on my crotch and grinding against my obvious erection.

Our tongues played with each other. She was obviously very turned on, either by the intimacy of the shaving and the close contact with her pussy or the new experience of having a bare mound or just the new thoughts which had come into her head. I reached around her to feel her arse cheeks and she clutched my head, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth and her bare breasts against my bare chest. Despite the warmth in the flat, her nipples stood out and she rubbed them against me as she kept grinding her pussy into me.

"I'm bare for you now John, there's nothing to get caught in your teeth."

I took the hint and turned her round so she was leaning with her butt on the back of the chaise longue. I sank to my knees and moved between her legs as she parted them. Her hands went to my head and showed me the way to her pussy. The experience of a shaved pussy was new to me and I licked all around the area. It was so smooth and tasted fresh and clean, but with the slightly salty tang that I'd become used to from Christine's natural aroma. As I got closer to her lips, Christine began wriggling, which I took as a sign that I was hitting the right spots rather than making her ticklish - she certainly wasn't laughing, it sounded more like a mixture of sighs and whimpers.

"That's it John, keep licking there. That feels so cool on my pussy."

At this point, it felt as though I was cleaning Christine rather than stimulating her but when I moved to lick her inner lips, she began groaning and wriggling even more. I could now taste her juices as they began flowing freely and I lapped them up as I moved up her pussy to lick inside her lips and towards her clitoris. Her hands pressed my head into her groin as I moved my mouth around and continued licking.

"Fuck, that's so good, but I need you inside me," she said. I stood up and kissed her while she fingered herself, feeling the slick wetness against her newly smooth skin and spreading the nectar around her bare mound. I was obsessed with her boobs and her arse, squeezing them as our tongues played in this new excitement.

Suddenly, I spun her round so her waist was against the chaise. She jumped in surprise and squealed. Still fingering herself, she turned to look over her shoulder at me as I stripped off my trousers and socks so I stood naked. I had concentrated so much during the shaving that I hadn't got too excited but with the afterplay, I was now fully erect. My cock stood proud and Christine's eyes expanded.

"Is that all for me?" She asked, her eyes asking the question as much as her words did. "Before that goes anywhere near me, I want to make sure it's well lubricated." She turned fully round and dropped to her knees, grasping my cock as she sank down, pulling it towards her mouth. Christine was normally very proficient at giving head. For her - and me as well - this wasn't a typical porn experience, she really enjoyed giving me pleasure and doing things which would get me excited, keep me excited and end up with me coming in her mouth or being keen to progress to the next stage of full sex. She was very careful of her teeth, which were sharp, so she didn't bite my cock and she used her tongue a lot to tease the most sensitive spots. This was different. This was just about getting my member as slick as possible with her saliva. It was sloppy, it was wet and it was energetic.

It didn't last long. I raised her head so she got the message that I was now fully prepared. She leant against the chaise, bent over and went onto tip toe (Christine's legs are not long!), spreading her legs and showing me her newly clean pussy. I moved towards her and pressed my cock into her, not wasting time with any more foreplay. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, a long moan coming out as I entered her from behind, sinking right to the root of my cock. She took her weight on her waist and hips, reaching back with her hands to spread her arse cheeks, giving me a full vision of my cock as it entered and withdrew from her cunt. Her arse, also now cleaned and bare, winked at me, the pucker increasing and decreasing as she flexed and tensed with my thrusts.

The sight was too much to resist. I dribbled saliva on my thumb and put my thumb against her arsehole, rubbing gently. When I'd done this before, I usually had a comment such as "That's the wrong hole" or "That's my arse," a signal that this was forbidden territory. Tonight though, she simply moaned even louder and I felt my thumb slip a little way inside.

"Do you want to fuck my arse John?" She said. This was very new for her.

Let me go back a little. Christine had quite openly told me of some of her previous lovers; Bill - a long term lover who she'd caught shagging another woman by checking on his credit card statements. Phillip - the MD of the company we'd both worked for, who apparently had worked his way through most of the female office staff after his marriage break-up. And Henry - the Honourable Henry Something-Something who Christine had said was anything but honourable. Henry had continually asked her to have anal sex and she'd continually said no. I don't think this was the cause of their break-up, but it was certainly a feature. She also had a number of gay friends who were simply friends but who she said had often seen her naked at parties or just hanging out.

None of this made me jealous - after all, she was no longer with the other lovers; she was with me, had chosen to be with me and we were enjoying the times we had. It was Henry particularly who she said had pestered her about anal sex. She obviously didn't completely trust him and maybe thought this was something to do with his public boarding school background. Nevertheless, the point of the revelations was to reinforce that she knew about anal sex but vaginal and oral sex was all that was on the menu. Christine's bottom was OK to fondle but not to penetrate.

So when I heard "Do you want to fuck my arse John?", I knew this was taking us to a different level of experimentation, trust and acceptance.

"Are you sure?" I said, my thumb already buried in her arse.

"Yes," she moaned. "I want to feel you fill me up. But be gentle, take it slowly"

As I withdrew my thumb, I heard and felt her wince a little - it was as difficult for me to remove my thumb as it was to enter in the first place. I slowly removed my cock from her pussy and rubbed it against her pussy and arse to get as much wetness there as possible - I hadn't planned for this so had no lube of similar substitute available.

"Let's do this in the bedroom," I said. And so we went next door into the bedroom and dimmed the lights. Christine got on her knees and I raised myself above her, holding her hips.

"Your cock's bigger than your thumb so go easy tiger," she said as I introduced my cock to her arse again and began to press gently against her ring. I was taking her instruction and spread her cheeks as I pushed a little more firmly against her forbidden hole.

"Push back against me," I said. "Try to open your arse to let me in." I'd read a little about "backdoor sex" so I knew that it would be easier if she tried to open the sphincter.

Christine understood my message and flexed her arse again and the end of my cock slipped easily inside her. "Oww!" She cried, and I backed off a little. "No, don't come out, it was just a shock that's all, you're really big."

I was very nervous of hurting my lover so remained still, the end of my knob just a little way inside her rear canal. Even this was fabulous for me. The tightness, warmth and grip of her arse was nothing like her pussy and it felt gorgeous. Christine began rubbing her clit as I stayed as still as I could within her to get her used to my size and the feeling of being filled where no-one had been before.

"Ohh, that feels great. It hurts, but you're filling me up," she said. "Can you get a finger inside my pussy?"

Well, I wasn't certain but I was going to try! In this strange erotic game of Twister, I managed to get a finger at the entrance to her pussy as I balanced behind her, trying not to thrust deeper into her arse. I put my finger in and was surprised at how tight that felt, and how I could feel my cock through the membrane between her arse and her pussy. I don't think I was thrusting, but I could certainly feel myself pulsing as Christine frantically rubbed her clit, gradually getting used to the intrusion in her arse but also charged up from the whole experience to want to come as soon as possible. I was a passenger, but a very willing and excited one!

With a loud cry, Christine came and, staying on her knees, her upper body collapsed onto the bed. I slowly and gently pulled my finger out of her pussy and my cock from her arse.

Christine lay panting on the bed. "That was great, but you haven't come yet. Do you want to come on me?"

I was very close, but realised that I couldn't go back in her pussy after having been in her bum. I began stroking myself as Christine turned over and pushed her breasts up so I could come over them. It took me less than 30 seconds - I was so excited! I came a large amount as well, it shot up into her hair and over her face before most landed in a pool between her breasts which we then rubbed in.

We were both exhausted by our evening's activities and after cleaning up, fell asleep in each others' arms.

The next day was beautifully sunny. We took a drive out to one of the nearby beaches, had lunch at a café, dozed on the beach and chatted about everything. About work, about life, about passing people, the sunbathers on the beach, the range of topless bathers and odd shapes around; about how Christine was feeling with her new pussy, her new experience of anal sex.

It was a Sunday and Christine was due to go back on Monday morning when I would return to the office or a 'plane trip to one of the other offices. We ambled back to Athens and ate out locally, just a small café. After such an exciting weekend, I wasn't expecting anything other than gentle love-making that evening as we wound down and back to "normality".

We got back home, stripped off, got into bed with the side lights on and kissed gently as we slowly made out and got ourselves stirred up for what would inevitably follow. We massaged each other as we kissed and stroked each other so we were both wet and ready to make love. Eventually Christine said, "Take me from behind John." This was always my favourite position so I had no complaints as she got to her knees. I moved behind her and got into position for my cock to enter her pussy. Without expecting it, I felt Christine's hand move between her legs and take hold of my cock, angling it upwards so it was against her arse.

"You want me to fuck you in the arse again?" I said.

"Yes please, it may have been slightly painful but I really liked it. I want some more." "Let me get it lubricated first then." I put my cock in her pussy which was already flowing with her liquid. I thrust forwards and backwards a few times to make sure we were both coated, then pulled out and put my cock against her arse as I pulled her cheeks apart. It obviously still hurt as she twitched and squeaked as my knob slipped past her ring but I instantly went deeper without Christine complaining.

"You can move a bit more tonight." She said, "I'm more used to it now"

I took her encouragement and began to move gently. Not really thrusting in and out, more moving my hips against her butt and seeing how she moved in response, first moving with me, then moving out-of-sync so that I went deeper inside and began actually fucking. This was too much at first and she quickly signalled to stop or pause. Gradually, we became more relaxed and it wasn't long before I felt Christine's hand move down to her clit and begin rubbing. This both made it easier to fuck as she relaxed and also brought her very close to coming. As she approached orgasm, I couldn't hold back against the clenching of her arse and began to come myself, pumping several times inside her, prompting her to come as well before we both sank together on the bed.

"You came in me," she said. "I've got a cummy bum now."

"And that's a bad thing?" I replied.

That was by no means the last time we had anal sex and it remained a favourite. Not for everyday, but certainly for special occasions. As much as I enjoyed and remember the first time after she was shaved, what I really remember and dream about, and what still can get me excited is the memory of Christine's hand creeping through her legs and inviting me to take her arse for the second time. That was sooo erotic.