Going Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

They stayed joined that night, watching television while Larry slept in his chair. Unlike his father, Derek never seemed to get soft. They made slow, languid love for hours while watching television.

Allison never knew she was multiorgasmic; that first night, she rode the waves of multiple orgasms. She rarely came at all when she and Larry had sex.

Derek's orgasms matched hers. He seemed never to get soft. Unlike her husband, he didn't turn over and go to sleep after sex. He kept fucking her.

She mildly protested when he pulled the blanket off, rucked her nightgown up over her tits, and turned her on her belly. Derek knelt behind her and pulled her to her knees. Mother and son fucked doggie style on their knees on the sofa with her husband asleep not 15 feet away.

"Dear fucking God," Allison exclaimed as her son's cock probed her depths.

"Shush, Momma! Dad will hear you!"

"Okay, but don't stop, baby! Please don't stop!"

The risks were incredible. Larry was just across the room, sleeping in his chair. If he woke up, there would be no explanation.

Allison's arousal grew at the prospect of being seen fucking her son. It was the beginning of her exhibitionist fantasies. In those fantasies, men lined up to watch her get fucked and wait their turn to take her.

After a few hours, Allison reluctantly called a halt. She had cum numerous times, and her pussy was sore. She eased forward, groaning when Derek's semi-hard cock slipped from her cunt.

She turned on the couch and kissed his forehead. When he tried to stroke her breast, she stopped him.

"Mommy's tired," she whispered.

Chapter 03

Allison and Derek's passion for each other exploded for the next year. Allison risked it all for the love of her son. It was apparent he loved and needed her. What mother would not return that love, succor that need?

Over his father's strenuous objections, Derek decided to attend a local college. At a minimum, Larry wanted him to go to a school that put some distance between him and his mother. Larry did not suspect their sexual relationship. He just wanted his son to untie the apron strings, to get out on his own.

Allison and Derek discussed it. While she wanted him to get the best possible education, she also wanted him close to her. She feared the pernicious influence of college life.

Allison also craved their clandestine trysts. Her hunger for her son's cock supplanted the fear of them getting caught. Each night, they consummated their love for each other with their assignations on the couch. They grew bolder, like thieves who believed they would never get caught.

It was Allison who initiated their first reverse cowboy. Bathed in the blue glow of the television, she rode Derek's cock naked while watching her husband snoring in his lounger. The intensity of her orgasm was so great she nearly passed out when she came!

Some nights, Allison would fuck Derek on the sofa, then follow her husband to their marriage bed, where she fucked Larry. Later she crept downstairs when Larry inevitably fell asleep and fucked her son again. These were halcyon times for her. She was getting all the dick she wanted and was preventing her son from being hurt by some slut.

As all young, virile boys will do, Derek began upping the ante. He sensed his dominance over his submissive mother. Once a month, Larry and Allison attended a dinner party with some longtime friends. Allison had just taken a shower to prepare for this monthly event.

She tried to get Larry to shower with her like they used to. He demurred, saying there wasn't time.

Servicing two men increased Allison's sexuality. The more she fucked her son and husband, the more she wanted to fuck. Her cunt was always wet with anticipation of a cock in it.

Derek walked into her bedroom while Allison was naked, drying herself. Larry had just entered the shower.

"Derek," Allison exclaimed.

She looked nervously at the closed bathroom door. They were long past the embarrassment of him seeing her naked. The roar of the shower could be heard through the door.

"When you and Father get home tonight, I want you to come to sleep with me."

"I can't do that, baby! What will your father say?"

"He usually drinks too much at these dinner parties. When he goes to sleep, come downstairs to my room." Derek spun on his heels and left the room.

Allison watched him leave with deep uncertainty in her. Lately, he was more demanding of her as he asserted his manhood. It was an unsettling yet thrilling feeling to have your 19-year-old son dominate you.

Although she never thought of it, she was the dominant one with Larry. He usually acquiesced to her demands. Derek was the dominant one in their relationship.

Her husband was drunk that night, after they returned from the dinner party. She was barely able to get him undressed and in bed. After she did, she took off her clothes and went downstairs to her son's bedroom.

"I want you on top tonight, Momma, so I can play with your big jugs while we fuck."

Allison giggled at her son's explicit language. She was a little high herself and thought it was cute. When she mounted him, he told her to put his cock in her pussy and she did.

They fucked like that for most of the night. Allison was never sure if she past out from the intensity of her orgasms or the wine she had with dinner. When she woke up the sun was up. She bounded out of bed and rushed upstairs, fearful that her husband was up.

He was still asleep and snoring like and exhausted lumberjack. She crawled in bed with him, cuddled up, took his flaccid cock in her hand and stroked as she dozed off again.

Chapter 04

Derek began to push the envelope, wanting to fuck his mother in more and different places. He was like any young man with a new sexual interest. Allison tried to accommodate him. She planned for it as he pressed her for more and riskier sex. She stopped wearing panties so she would be ready for her lover.

There was the time Larry was in the yard outside the kitchen window talking to their neighbor while she cleaned the kitchen. Derek walked up behind her, pushed her house dress on her back, knelt, and began eating her ass and pussy from behind.

Allison's eyes widened as Derek buried his tongue in her pussy, licking her from her anus to her creaming hole.

She was terrified of Larry turning around and realizing his son was doing oral on his wife. However, there was the thrill of the moment. She was having sex with her son while her husband chatted with the neighbor.

All Larry had to do was turn around, and he would have caught them.

"Derek! Please, baby! Your father!" One hand pointed weakly at the window.

"I need you, Momma! I need you!"

Derek spread her ass cheeks and tongue fucked her anus, driving his mother crazy with lust.

Allison gripped the kitchen sink, her knuckles whitening as her baby licked her. The metallic taste of fear enhanced her libido. She watched Larry in the yard. Once Larry even turned and waved. She waved back; all the while, her son was tongue fucking her.

"Can you see daddy in the yard?"

"Yes, you know I can!"

Unlike his father, Derek liked to talk during sex. He spoke of the fantasies he had of fucking his mother.

"If he comes in, I'm not going to stop! I'll keep eating you!"

"Please, darling! Don't make your mother do that."

"You would, wouldn't you? You'd keep letting me tongue fuck you with daddy watching?"

"Yes, baby! You know I would!"

Allison came hard, the sink keeping her from crumbling to the floor.

There was nothing she would not do, no risks she would not take for her son's love. She even rationalized that she could make Larry see it wasn't sex. Not like they had in their marriage bed. Fucking Derek was different.

They realized their fantasy of being watched at the family reunion picnic. Dozens of relatives gathered in the park. Derek enticed her to take a walk in the woods with him. Her protests were feeble because she knew what he wanted; she wanted it also. They found a meadow deep in the woods, stripped, and made love.

Allison remembered lying on her back, looking at the white puffy clouds scud across the brilliant blue sky. Her baby knelt between her chubby legs, holding them spread like a wishbone as he fucked her. It was almost primal to feel the sun warm her naked body while her son slowly pumped in and out of her pussy.

Her heart stopped when she saw movement in the trees.

"Derek! Someone is watching us!"

"I don't care! Let them!"

The intensity of their lovemaking caused foam to cover their genitals.

"I'm scared!"

Allison craned her neck, looking around Derek to see who it was.

"Stop worrying about it. Instead, look down at the most beautiful sight in the world! Look at my cock sliding in and out of your pussy, Momma."

Allison looked at his black meat sliding through her pink folds. Her cunt lips flared and closed as Derek pumped in and out. Her bush and his cock were covered in white foam.

"Maybe we should invite them over. We could have our first threesome!"

Allison's pussy spasmed at the thought. She and Larry discussed swinging in the early days, but nothing came of it.

"I'll do it if you want me to," Allison moaned, thrusting her hips.

She craned her neck one last time, trying to see the voyeur, perhaps invite them to join them. Whoever it was either left or was standing so still the bushes weren't moving.

"Fuck me, son! Fuck your Momma!"

Allison raised her voice so whoever was watching would know their secret. They never discovered who voyeured them but they cherished the experience.

Chapter 05

The following month at another dinner party, Larry drank too much. The hosts when they left early. Derek helped her get Larry up the stairs and into bed. They tried to undress him, but he was too heavy.

"MMM! I love you, Momma." Derek cupped her breasts as he ground into her from behind.

"Derek, baby! We mustn't! Your father might wake up!"

Derek unzipped her dress and pushed it down over her ample hips. Allison acquiesced, standing in her red lacey panties with the matching bra. She wore patterned thigh highs and her sensible black Cuban heel pumps. If Larry saw them, so be it!

"You look incredible, momma!" Derek squeezed her breasts.

"What if your father wakes up?"

Allison knew the answer. Since that day at the family reunion picnic, she warmed to the idea of being watched and perhaps adding a third to their lovemaking.

"Just like we talked about. We'll let Dad watch!"

Allison's pussy flooded. The image of her son fucking her while her husband watched was exciting. She bent forward when Derek pressed her in her back with her hands on either side of Larry's legs. He was snoring, lying on his back with his feet hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Please, baby! Not here! He might...! OHHH!"

Derek pushed the gusset of her panties to the side. He thrust into her hole, his balls slapping against her dimpled ass.

"You like that, momma?" He held her hips as he slowly rotated his hips.

"Baby, you know I love it when you fuck me. But your father is right here!"

Allison looked at her sleeping husband. Please wake up, she thought. Wake up and see our son fucking me!

Larry was dead to the world. His snoring sounded like the foghorn on a lighthouse.

"Let's go downstairs to your bedroom, like we did last time."

"Maybe later! Now I want to fuck you here!"

Allison was surprised when her son pulled out of her pussy. She was getting into high-risk sex and wanted to continue.

Derek unclasped her bra and tossed it on the bed. Allison wore only her thigh highs and her three-inch heels. She smiled while casting nervous glances at the sleeping Larry.

"Walk around the bedroom."

Derek leaned against the dresser as Allison circumnavigated the bedroom. When she came to her son, he took her in his arms and passionately kissed her.

"I want to fuck you in the bed next to Daddy!"

"No! I won't do that! I'll spend the night with you. But I won't fuck you next to Larry!"

Allison never knew where she got the strength to deny him. She followed him out of her bedroom.

That night in his bedroom was one she always remembered. They got little sleep, having sex in every position imaginable.

They even entered a chatroom, positioning the camera so no one could see their faces. Allison reveled in sucking her son's cock while dozens of people watched. Fucking on webcam became one of their obsessions.

They were actively searching for a third online to expand their lovemaking when Allison discovered she was pregnant. She was one of those women whose bodies would not tolerate birth control pills. At first, she was sanguine, rationalizing that though she and Larry usually took precautions, there were times they slipped. He didn't wear a condom, and they miscalculated her fertile period. It could very easily be Larry's baby.

Allion realized she was fooling herself. While there was a slim possibility that the baby was her husband's, it was most likely her son's baby, as they never took precautions!

She hugged herself, relishing the thought of carrying her son's baby. She began planning on Derek being in the delivery room watching their baby being born.

Allison was about six weeks along when she decided to tell both of her men. She thought of them that way that they would be a father. She would tell Derek first, then Larry.

Before she could share the news, her period came, devastating Allison. She had prepared herself to relate the news and deal with the consequences...and the joy!

She felt empty and unfulfilled. She became cold and indifferent to both Larry and Derek. Months later, her doctor told her it was a form of postpartum depression.

Derek could not accept his mother's seeming rejection of him after three years of unfettered sex. He pleaded with her, trying to recapture what they had. Allison coldly pushed him away, physically and emotionally.

He was devastated. When he was offered and internship at a Fortune 100 company in the Midwest, he took it when he was offered an internship at a Fortune 100 company in the Midwest. Until he brought Anne with him to celebrate Christmas, he never came home again.

Chapter 06

Allison turned off the shower and stepped into the steam-filled bathroom. After she dried off, she retrieved the t-shirt she filched when Derek was home for Christmas. She held it to her nose, inhaling his aroma his maleness, then slipped it over her head.

The t-shirt fitted tight across her bosom, emphasizing her breasts' heaviness but barely covering her ass cheeks. She would have to wear a robe over it. At first! She smiled and headed downstairs.

Allison glanced out the kitchen door as she walked into the media room and sat at the bar. The leather was cool against her bare ass. Perhaps she should call him again, just to be sure.

It was 3 am when Derek stepped from his Range Rover into his parents' driveway. He stretched, trying to get the kinks out. With only brief stops, he had driven cross country. He briefly reflected on what it meant that at 25 years old, his refuge in a crisis was still his childhood home.

The breakup with his longtime live-in girlfriend was traumatic. Anne hurled invective at him, accusing him of being a momma's boy.

All of this because he was ambivalent about getting married. It got worse after they spent Christmas here. It probably did not help that his mother called almost daily after Christmas.

Anne and his mother were civil. However, it was apparent they did not like each other. Anne just did not understand. He never told her that he and his mother had been lovers for years.

Then it stopped. Allison went from a libertine to a cold fish. She was cold and distant with him. It was his third year in college when he decided to intern at a firm in the Midwest. His father heartily approved. His mother seemed surprised but never urged him to stay.

That was four years ago. Allison seemed more affectionate when he came home for the holidays. Anne almost caught them making out like teenagers. They never made love again.

Sighing, Derek retrieved his backpack from his SUV. The remainder of his clothes and other personal items were packed in the cargo area.

He fumbled in a pocket and found the key. He smiled as he walked up to the driveway.

His mother gave him the key when he and Anne were here for Christmas. She said she knew the relationship wouldn't last in a private moment. She told him he could always come home.

And here he was, he thought ruefully as he walked up the drive toward the kitchen door.

Allison sat at the bar in the Media Room. The shirt stretched to cover her bosom. However, it hung to just below her crotch. She thought she could still make out his scent. She touched it, running her hands over her breasts. She inhaled sharply as she felt her nipples. They were hard and distended.

She sat two tumblers on the bar and a decanter of the bhang she got from her Indian girlfriend, Suska. From the Indian continent, it was a blend of fermented honey, wine, and distilled marijuana oil. She hoped the smooth golden liqueur would relax her Derek as it calmed her.

Her hand shook as she poured herself a shot. She wasn't sure if she could go through with her plan. The drink calmed her. It reinforced her resolve. This was no time to lose her nerve. There was too much at stake. The timing was perfect; she was in the midst of her fertile period.

Derek was later than she expected. Something must have happened. Concerned, she picked up her cell phone to call him. The sound of a car pulling into the driveway stopped her. He was home!

Allison jumped from the stool and hurried down the hall toward the kitchen. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl going on her first date. In a way, it was her first date.

She saw him fumbling with his key through the glass patio door. The open gown flowed back across her lush body as she hurried to the door.

So like him to struggle with the key, she thought indulgently.

He might be a grown man, but he was still her baby. His awkwardness was endearing. She smiled tolerantly as she unlocked and slid the door open.

"Welcome home, baby! "

Allison threw her arms open and stepped on the patio to greet her son. She stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around his neck, and plastered her lush body to his.

The door opening startled Derek. He relaxed when he saw it was his mother opening the door. The smile that started to crease on his face froze. The open gown revealed the t-shirt revealing her neatly trimmed bush.

Dear God, she is as hot as ever! Derek cupped her ass and pulled him to her.

Take me here! Right here in my driveway with the stars overhead, she thought! Allison ground her steaming pussy into her son's crotch.

Tom Wolfe said you can't go home again. Derek did not expect to resume his sexual relationship with his mother. They both had moved on. However, as they made out in the driveway, he wondered if Tom Wolfe was wrong.

He pushed her against the doorsill, cupped her ass and raised her negligee. It was like old times! It was a warm night and he considered the unthinkable. They could make love right here, on the patio under the stars.

Allison's pussy moistened as her nether regions pressed into her son's hardness. She did not pull back. She recalled the many times they made love after that first time on the couch.

Her false pregnancy changed everything. She was depressed after that. She questioned herself and where her life was going. She pushed Derek away. Over the years, she realized she blamed him for her not being pregnant. Now was her chance to get him back, to make up for their lost years.

Derek's cock hardened as he felt the warmth of her nether region pressed against his crotch. His body responded to the scent of her jasmine body wash, his favorite.. His pulse quickened. His eyes widened as his mother ground her crotch into him.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers