Going Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how will I ever get those stains out," she asked plaintively, brushing at them with her hand.

Derek ruefully shook his head. He grasped her hips, guiding his naked mother down the hall, through the kitchen, and to his bedroom door.

"it's late to ask, but when does dad get up?"

Allison brought a hand to her mouth. She looked at the ceiling.

"Oh shit! I completely forgot about him!"

"Obviously! "

Derek stepped out of his soaked shorts and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

"I need a shower!"

"Me too," Allison said brightly! Let's take one together."

"Mom, it's after 5 am. Won't dad be up soon?"

"After 5? Oh my god!" She smiled wickedly. "Time flies when you're having fun! We still have time for a shower. He won't be up before 7."

Allison pulled him into the hall bathroom. She pulled back the curtain, turned on the water, and adjusted the temperature. Mother and son stepped into the shower.

"Get my back for me, baby!"

Derek soaped up the sponge and washed his mother's back, making small circles with the sponge as he moved over her shoulders, down her back, and across her ass.

"How big are your hips?"

Allison turned to face her son with the hot water streaming over her breasts, sheeting over her abdomen, and streaming through her cleft.

"You're old enough to know better! Two things you never ask a woman. Her age and her hip size!"

Derek soaped the sponge again, and Allison spread her legs so he could wash her pussy. He continued down, wiping her legs and feet.

"My turn!"

Allison washed her son's body lingering over his balls and cock.

"Can I kiss it?"

"I thought you would never ask," Derek laughed.

Allison cocked an eyebrow and sank to her knees. She took her son's cock in her mouth, bobbed a few times, and stood up.

"Why did you stop?"

"Sucking cock in the shower sounds sexy, but you could drown!"

Mother and son shared a laugh. They stepped from the shower and took turns drying each other. They were as giddy as school kids. As they walked into the kitchen, Allison looked at the clock.

"Shit! It's nearly 6! I wanted some more of that cock before your father woke up."

"So what happens when he gets up?"

"You mean with us? I'm not going to leave my husband of 25 years, no matter how good my son's cock is. Seriously, we'll have to be discreet!"

"And Anne? We did all of this because you were jealous of her. At some point, I'll meet someone else. What happens then?"

"Whoever she might be, even if it's Anne! She will always be number two! I love your father, and I'm not going to leave your father. But I'm not going to give up this extraordinary relationship with my favorite son. Besides, I want grandbabies! Lots of grandbabies."

And I want to bear your child, Allison thought.

"Any danger we may have made me a sibling?"

"Now that would be something, wouldn't it?"

Allison covered her womb with both hands with a dreamy look on her face. One can only hope, she thought

"There's a chance, a small chance! We'll have to see what happens. Now! Get some sleep! I'll tell your father not to bother you until later!"

Derek walked naked across the hall. He was bone tired. At the door, he turned and looked back at Allison, standing with a towel wrapped around her.

"If you decide to 'bother' me, wake me up by sucking my cock as you did in the shower!"

Allison opened her mouth in feigned surprise; she picked up a wet towel and threw it toward Derek. He ducked it and retreated to his room.

"That is no way to talk to your mother," she laughed, "I raised you better than that!"

She heard Larry moving upstairs. Hurriedly, she removed the towel and grabbed a robe from the laundry room just off the kitchen.

She busied herself, starting breakfast for her husband, knowing he had a full day. He needed a good breakfast. Perhaps they all could go out to dinner this evening. She glanced at Derek's bedroom door and smiled. After her husband left, she would get in bed with Derek. She wondered how long he could sleep with his cock in her mouth?

###