Going Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tableau lasted a few brief moments. Allison let him feel the warmth of her body. She felt warm, flushed. What she planned was highly erotic and socially unacceptable at a visceral level. It could end her marriage. She risked a lot!

His intimacy with Anne frightened her. That slut was trying to take her baby from her. She could not let that happen. She would give him a baby and create a life long bond.

He is so damn handsome, she thought. He reminds me of his father at his age.

"Welcome home, Honey!"

He was taller than her at 6' 1", 210 pounds. She approximated his weight on her 5' 4" frame. Most of it was in her outsized breasts and full, lush hips.

Sweet Jesus! Mom has a fantastic body!

He was embarrassed that she affected him as she did. However, she always had. He also recalled their times watching television on the couch. Their clandestine fucking was the most exciting period in his sexual life.

"Uh! Thanks, mom! Sorry to be so late. "

He still cupped her ass, pressing his mother's crotch into his hard dick.

"Nonsense! Anytime I can see my son is a good time! "

She clung to him for a beat longer. He was her son, the issue of her womb. His hands felt warm, cupping her bare ass.

. "Are you hungry? I made your favorite potato salad and cold cuts. "

Allison took his hand and led him inside

"Thanks, mom, but no! I need a drink to unwind and then about a week of sleep. "

"Poor baby! I know you're tired. Let's drop your backpack in your room. We'll share a quick drink and catch up."

Allison almost skipped as she led Derek to his old room. She watched as he dropped his bag on the floor.

"Would it be okay if I took off my shoes and these jeans? I've been in these clothes for three days. They could probably stand alone. "

"Derek! You're home! Get comfortable! "

Derek sat on the side of his bed. He kicked off his shoes, then slid his jeans down over his boxers and tossed them on the bed. He was thankful that the embarrassing hardon had subsided.

Allison's heart swelled with love as she watched him undress. How many times over the years had she helped him dress and undress or watched him as he got older?

She took a deep breath. The butterflies in her belly would not settle down. She walked over, stood in front of him, took his head in her hands, and pulled him to her bosom.

"It's SO GOOD to have you home. "

The side of Derek's face lay between his mother's breasts. His mouth lay against her nipple. Only the t-shirt separated his mouth from its succulence. When he glanced down, he saw the mingled grey of her curly bush. Impulsively he pushed the t-shirt up and kissed her abdomen.

Allison's belly quaked as his warm lips touched her abdomen. A tremor shook her body, her nipple plumped and her pussy moistened. She pressed his head to her bosom. She recalled the intimacy of breastfeeding. She ached to have him take her nipple in his mouth as he did back then.

She recalled the intensity of her orgasm back in the day when he suckled while they had sex. To her, it was the best of both worlds. Her son was back in her pussy AND nursing.

The slap of his hand on her bottom surprised her sending tingles through her body. Long ago, in another time and what seemed like another life, he used to playfully spank her. She always loved the feeling of submitting to her son.

"OUCH! When did you start practicing elder abuse?"

Theatrically, she rubbed her behind with both hands, overreacting to his love tap. The t-shirt rode up, exposing her nether region.

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better? That's what you used to do to me!"

Her mouth opened in mock horror. Yes! Yes, I do, she thought. "I'm your mother! You shouldn't say things like that to me!"

Turn around, and I will, he thought.

They shared a nervous laugh. They were like ex-lovers meeting again. Each wanted the other but was afraid they had lost the spark.

"Let's have that drink!"

"Your wish is my command, oh master."

Allison playfully bowed at the waist. The t-shirt bloused out. Her large breasts hung heavy.

"OOPS! Sorry!"

She stood, theatrically pressing her hand to the shirt to close it.

"No apology necessary," Derek said with a lopsided grin. "I enjoyed the view!"

"These old saggy tits?"

Allison giggled flirtatiously, cupping them and shaking them.

"Mom, they're magnificent! Besides, you breastfed me, didn't you? I did my share of making them sag!"

"You were four years old before I weaned you," she laughed.

They shared a moment of nervous embarrassment at the intimacy of their conversation. Allison broke the moment. She stepped back and grabbed his hand and led him from his room, through the kitchen, and down the hall to the Media Room. She chattered incessantly as she pulled him behind her. She felt warm and happy. Her baby was home!

Derek and Anne argued about how his mother dressed when he was around. She sometimes walked around the house in panties and a bra during that Christmas visit. Other times Allison wore only the robe of a sheer peignoir set while fixing breakfast.

Anne said it was like she was trying to seduce him. She said it was sick. It became an issue with them. It was like poison after the Christmas visit, slowly killing their relationship.

Allison flipped on the lights over the bar. She adjusted them so that the bar was dimly lit while the rest of the room was in darkness. Giddy with excitement, she jumped up on one bar stool and patted the one next to it, indicating her son should sit there.

"Rather than hard liquor, Suska, you remember Suska Patel? Well, she and I have been drinking a concoction her husband makes. It's called bhang. Try it and tell me what you think."

She poured three fingers of the golden-hued liqueur into the two tumblers and handed one to her son. She scooted forward on the stool and tucked her feet under the footrest with her knees spread. Derek sat across from her, facing her. Only the dim lighting prevented him from seeing between her legs.

He recalled once he burst into the bathroom while Allison sat on the toilet peeing. His cock hardened as he remembered the thick yellow stream spewing from between her open pussy lips. He nearly came in his jeans. His mother was surprisingly casual about it.

"Derek! Knock before you come in! Now get out until I finished!" He was 18.

Over the years, she never tried to hide her body from him. There was no overt nudity. However, he recalled times when she chose and put on a bra while chatting with her while he sat on her bed.

She held the glass up in a toast. "Welcome home, baby!"

Derek tapped his glass to his mother's glass. "It's good to be home."

He took a large sip, rolled it around in his mouth, then swallowed it. "Mmmm, smooth!"

He finished off the glass and held it out for a refill.

The potent liqueur went down smooth, its warmth spread comfortably through Derek's body. He was bone tired. However, the drink seemed to perk him up.

Allison stood between the two stools and refilled their glasses. The potent liqueur strengthened her resolve. She knew what she had to do and what she would do.

The soft indirect lighting added an ethereal quality. It was as though they were the only two people in the world. Inside the circle of light, they...Allison...made her own rules.

Derek wrapped his arms around his mother's waist. He laid his head on her chest again. Impulsively, he kissed the valley between her mountainous breasts.

Allison squealed but did not attempt to push him away.

"Stop that! I'm your mother. You shouldn't do that!" Her protest was perfunctory. she tingled with anticipation.

"As I said, you breastfed me. Maybe that's why I've always been fascinated by your breasts. Besides, once we were much closer. I loved sucking your nipples while we made love."

The liqueur, aided by his fatigue, lowered his inhibitions. He felt lightheaded. He cupped her behind and pulled her closer.

"Yes, we were!" Allison hesitated. There was a question that had to be asked. "Do you...miss...what we used to do?"

"You mean, do I miss suckling while we made love? Every day!" Derek grasped the hem of her t-shirt.

"Stop, baby!"

Even as she protested, she raised her arms above her head so Derek could remove the shirt. Once again, she was nude in front of the man she loved.

She held his hands but did not push them away. She ached to feel his mouth on her nipples again, to recapture the intimacy they shared when she breastfed him and they fucked.

"I loved feeling you inside me while you nursed."

"So did I!" Derek murmured as he leaned forward and took her nipple in his mouth. He sucked gently on it.

"Stop, baby! You mustn't." OH GOD YES, she thought!

Her actions belied her words. Instead of pushing Derek away, she caressed his head, holding it to her bosom. "

"Mmm! I loved breastfeeding you! It was so...intimate!"

Her love hole flooded. The musky aroma of her arousal was like a mist enveloping them. She felt an otherworldliness. She wanted this. However, the intensity of her need frightened her. Was she wrong to want her son to fuck her again, to get her pregnant and this time have his baby?

Derek squeezed Allison's ass, pulling her to him. Her body trembled as he continued to suckle.

"Why did you quit breastfeeding me? Even now, I love the taste." .

She grasped his face in both hands and pushed his head back. She looked into his eyes and then kissed him lightly on his lips. She tasted the sweetness of the honey in the bhang.

"Your father got jealous! He liked suckling also. He made me wean you. However, when you came home from your half-day kindergarten, I would give you cookies and titty!" Allison giggled. "He never knew!"

"So, even when I was in kindergarten, dad and I were also sharing you?"

Derek pulled his mother to him, pressing his hard cock against her bare pussy.

"What we had was different from what your father and I had. I never thought of it as sharing. You are my son. What we did was an extension of my love for you."

Derek sat back on his stool. His eyes flicked nervously around the room. He used to play with his toy cars in this room. Now he was making out with his mother. He wasn't sure where this was going or if he wanted it to.

His love for his mother was confused by his lust for her. He had trouble separating the mother he loved from the woman he loved to fuck.He decided to change the subject to tone it down.

"This is good stuff!"

He held up the partially full glass. He took a sip while eyeing Allison standing naked between the bar stools. Her nipples were hard. Her bush appeared wet in the dim light.

"What are we doing, momma?" he asked quietly.

"I..." Allison hesitated.

Perhaps she should stop, not take this to where she wanted. What would their relationship be like afterward?

He finished his drink and set the empty glass on the bar. Allison turned hers up also, emptying it.

"Having a drink and getting reacquainted," Allison said nervously. Perhaps, we went too far with the nursing thing."

She held up her empty glass. "Maybe it's the bhang. I need to stop this. It's wrong! "Oh!"

Derek pushed her back on the barstool. He stood quickly. Briefly, he looked deep into her eyes. He dropped to his knees between her legs. Before she could react, he kissed her pussy. It was a long, wet French kiss with his tongue sliding up and down her engorged pussy lips. He leaned back and looked into her startled face.

"Is this where this is going, Momma? If it's not, then we should stop now."

"OH GOD, Baby! Stop! We mustn't!" Please don't stop, she thought. She caressed his sweating head, pulling him back to her love hole.

Derek wriggled his tongue between his mother's butterfly pussy lips. Her wetness increased as he continued French kissing her love hole. Her hips shook, and she clawed at his head. A low moan came from her mouth. His nose filled with the scent of her arousal.

She tastes as incredible as always! Her juices are thick and sweet, like honey! He recalled the moments like this when he was a teenager, the two of them together, the social strictures laid aside.

Derek sat back on his heels, looking up at Allison. His lips and chin were wet with her juices. He licked his lips, savoring her sweet juices.

"I'm not sure what tastes best, your breast or your pussy."

Allison was on fire with every nerve ending alive, throbbing. She smiled playfully down at her son.

"Is that what you call the vessel that held you or nine months, that you came out of as a squalling baby? A pussy?"

Her hand rested on his perspiring head. His ebony skin gleamed.

"You're right! It seems like there would be a better word for something so precious...and tasty!"

He leaned forward and kissed her cunt again. Longer this time, pushing his tongue so deep it ached at the root. Her cunt flooded, flowing freely.

"Dear God, I've missed this!"

"Mmm! Honeycup might work! Your juices are so sweet!"

Allison grasped his head, holding it tight between her legs. Her thighs began to quake. Her belly turned and contracted.

"OHBABYOHBABYOHBABYOHBABY!"

Allison's love hole convulsed, the sensations radiating through her body. She held his head tight between her legs, her thighs closing about his head. She came violently, her pussy thrusting hard against Derek's invading tongue.

Her head dropped to her chest. Drool ran from the corners of her mouth. Involuntarily, her hips kept thrusting forward. She felt pressure on her bladder as though she had to pee. It increased rapidly.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she squirted for the first time in her 45 years. It sapped her strength and she slumped on the stool, semi-conscious as the last squirts hit her son's face.

Derek pushed her thighs apart, and stood between her legs. He wiped his face with his open palms. In the dim light, he saw her thighs trembling.

Derek dreamed about this. There were times when he and Anne were having sex when he imagined she was his mother. Now that he could, now that they both wanted it, he hesitated. What would their relationship be like afterward? He loved his mother. He did not want to destroy their special closeness.

"Do it, darling! Fuck your mother!"

"Momma. Put your son's cock in your cunt!"

"Mmm! I like you calling it a cunt. It makes me feel like a whore...my son's whore."

Allison took her son's tool in her hand. She slid forward on the barstool and positioned it at her entrance.

"Is that what you want to be, Momma...your son's whore?"

"I always have been," she said huskily, "take your whore's cunt!"

"Are you sure?" He said, stepping forward until her pussy lips just covered his cockhead.

Allison wrapped her arms around his neck. "Surer than I have been of anything in my life!"

The feeling of her pussy enveloping his cock was exquisite. He had sex with many women. They all were different and exciting. However, his mother's was the fabled 'perfect fit' pussy. His cock slid snugly in, filling her.

Allison watched the incredible sight of her son's thick black tool parting her butterfly lip pussy lips. Her eyes widened as it slid effortlessly in. She smiled at Derek. When his balls touched her ass, she placed a hand on his chest.

"Stop, baby!"

Derek looked at her quizzically.

"I've dreamed about this moment for so long I want to pause so I can remember what it felt like!"

Derek stood with his cock buried in his mother's 'pussy. He felt her vagina spasm.

"So have I, Momma! So have I" He looked down at her swollen gleaming cunt lips. "Is it like you imagined?"

Allison flexed her Kegel muscles, massaging her son's cock.

"I didn't expect it to feel this good again. To feel it not just..." She paused and smiled, "... in my pussy! But throughout my body. It's like I'm just an extension of you and you of me."

Derek pulled out slowly until just the head of his dick was covered by the lips of her pussy. Then he sank back in. They looked between them, watching his gleaming cock slide out and back into her love hole.

"Can you keep a secret?"

Allison hissed as Derek again pulled back and then slid fully back into her.

"You mean like I'm fucking my son?"

"No, silly!" Derek slid back again, a little faster this time. "Every woman I had, I always imagined it was you."

Allison wrapped her arms around his neck and plump thighs around his back. Her ass balanced on the edge of the barstool.

"Even Anne?"

The sensations of his cock in her were enhanced by her memories of giving birth to him . It was just him and her, and he was going back where he came from.

"Even Anne! I saw you that Christmas watching us. I wanted you to join us so you and I could have the threesome we always talked about. What were you thinking?"

Their breathing quickened as Derek moved rythmically in and out of her. They could hear the wet squelching of her cunt.

"I...fuck, that feels good...I was jealous. Mmm Harder! I hated her! She was fucking my baby! The dick in her had been in me, and I wanted it again!"

"Your baby? Is that what I am? Say it! Say I always wanted to fuck my baby!"

They thrust hard against each other. The slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. They alternated, looking between them at the white froth building on his cock and her bush and looking into each other's eyes.

Allison felt lightheaded as though she was high on a mountaintop in rarified air. She gasped, trying to fill her lungs. If she died right then, her life would be perfect.

"I know now; I always wanted to share this ultimate intimacy with you. To have you inside me like when you were in my womb!"

She began riding a wave; a wave she knew was her orgasm.

"I always wanted to fuck my baby."

She screamed it, an appellation forced out of her by the intensity of her orgasm.

"Jesus Christ, mom! Your pussy feels as good as it always was!" He looked into her eyes as they thrust against each. "Can I keep calling you, momma?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be. I'm your mother! I'm the incestuous bitch who loves fucking her son. I'm your slut, willing to do anything, anytime!"

"You're my mommy slut then? My mommy bitch?"

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD! I'm cumming, baby! Your mommy slut is cumming!"

"I feel it, mommy slut! I feel you cumming! Do you want me to cum with you?"

Allison's ass slid back and forth on the barstool as she drove her honey hole forward to meet her son's thrust. Her arms stayed locked around his neck in a death grip, and her legs encircled him! They are covered in a creamy white froth from their belly buttons down.

"Fill me up," she groaned, "fill me up! Fill your mother's pussy with your seed!"

They came together, thrusting, moaning, and declaring their love. Derek felt the firehose-like the pressure of her squirting against his lower belly

"Yes, momma, yes!"

"Oh, God! My baby! My baby!"

Allison and Derek came down slowly, kissing as their rutting slowed. Finally, they fell against each other, still joined.

"WOW!" Allison was sated, wrapped in a warm glow. Her son's his semi-hard cock was still in her.

"Fucking yea!"

Allison slapped her son on the ass. "Watch your language! I'm your mother!" She tittered, covering her mouth with one hand.

Derek slowly pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy. They looked between them, watching his cock pull out, followed by a gush of their juices.

"I'm beat!"

"Come on, baby! Let mommy tuck you in bed!"

Allison slid to her feet. "Oh, god! We've ruined this stool!"

She turned to her son for affirmation. He grasped her waist, pointed her down the hall, and smacked her smartly on her bare ass.

"You can be a housewife later! Now you're still my mommy slut!"