Going Home for Lunch

Story Info
Lunchtime quickie.
1.3k words
4.06
43k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

This is quick short story about one of my afternoon delights with hubby. I hope you enjoy it... Like I did!

*****

My husband and I have a very active, satisfying sex life. Even with having a kid at home we still make sure to find time for just us.

Ed, my husband, has to work every other weekend, so he always has a day off during the week. Now that our son is back in school, I will every once in a while, come home for lunch to be alone with Ed.

Last week Ed was still laying in bed when I was getting ready for work. He had flipped the blankets off of himself, so he was completely naked laying on his back.

I stood there admiring his body; he is in excellent shape, strong arms, with tattoos all over them. He has a very hairy chest and a beautiful six-inch, thick cock with a large mushroom top head. His cock is laying to the left side semi-erect.

I leaned over giving him a morning kiss then moved down to his cock, lifting it and kissing just the tip. He is looking at me, and I laughed and told him "Kiss the tip for a good day." We both started laughing.

Ed told me "You know you want more than the tip."

I smiled real big and replied to him "Of course I do! But if I kiss the tip I know, I'll have a good day, and it gives you something to look forward too."

I went about my day and was working when I got a text from Ed about eleven O'clock, about an hour before I am to go to lunch.

"Are you thinking about coming home for lunch today? Or should I eat and do my own thing?"

I replied with "I can come home if you would like, wink wink "

Ed's response is "That element is always welcome. I don't want you to come home, get frustrated with me and get disappointed because I wasn't here."

My response to him "You never disappoint. It's been crazy here why don't you go ahead and do your own thing. I wouldn't want us to have to rush."

Then he came back at me with "Oh my goodness, you friggin cocktease!"

I started laughing then replied to him "Now hang on there, you know I am no tease. I will let you know when I am leaving here." Ed gave me a thumb up text in return.

I talked to my co-worker asking her if she was okay with me leaving right at noon, she said that she didn't mind. I punched out grabbed my purse, and as I was walking out of the office, I text Ed "I am on my way, be ready for me!"

All Ed said in his response is "Will do."

It takes me ten minutes to drive home from my office; I got home this day in seven minutes. When I walked into the house Ed was sitting in his chair, as soon as I walked past him, he got up and went into the bedroom and got undressed.

I went into the bathroom to pee and was stripping as I walked to our bedroom. When I got in the room, Ed was laying on our bed with his cockring on semi-hard waiting for me.

I climbed on the bed and crawled over to him, I started kissing him and then moved down his chest stopping at his nipples sucking on each one for a few seconds before continuing down his belly.

When I got to his cock, I kissed the tip again then moved to be between his legs. I lifted his cock and started sucking on it hard. I was on my knees resting my tits on his balls while I was giving him a blow job.

I started sucking hard on his cock moving my tongue around inside my mouth to rub the tip of my tongue along his frenulum. Ed was holding my head to keep me in place while I was bobbing up and down drooling all over his cock.

Ed was starting to move his hips to face fuck me. When he started moaning, and I could feel his shaft get harder in my mouth, I pulled off looking at him with a cocky smile. Ed looked at me, and all he said was "You Bitch!"

I started laughing as I went down on him again, I reached my hand up to pinch his left nipple as I sucked his dick. Ed was talking calling me a cock sucker and a slut. I felt his shaft start to throb again so after a few more seconds of sucking hard I pulled off his cock.

Ed groaned loudly, as I giggled Ed gritted his teeth and instructed me to get on my knees. I did as Ed told me by crawling to the middle of the bed getting up on my hands and knees with my ass in the air.

Ed came up behind me reaching under me to rub my gash, what he found was that it is sopping wet in anticipation about getting fucked by him. Ed spanked me on the ass before he lined his cock up to my pussy and shoved it in fast. I sucked in my breath when Ed entered me.

Ed grabbed my hips as he started thrusting hard and deep. I leaned my head down onto my arms moaning, pushing back against Ed and telling him "Yes, fuck me, Ed! I love feeling your cock inside me!"

Ed stopped moving then instructed me "Kiss, fuck my cock like how you want it!" I lifted back up unto my hands pushing back. I started slowly moving my pussy back and forth on Ed's cock; then I picked up the pace moving faster.

Ed started talking to me "You are a bitch in heat, aren't you? You want that cock deep inside pumping that pussy!" I started pushing back harder against Ed as I had an orgasm that made me squirt hard and sock the comforter.

Ed took over and started slamming into me until he came hard shooting his load deep inside my pussy. I put my head down trying to catch my breath. Ed slapped me on the ass, and it startled me, and I did a laugh cough combo which caused Ed's softening cock to fall out along with a fifty-cent size pool of cum.

I stretched out on the bed laying on my stomach as we are both were laughing at what just happened. I rolled over onto my back seeing my juices all over Ed's cock. He leaned down and gave me a kiss informing me "I don't think I will wash off my dick so later on tonight you can still taste yourself on me."

I wrinkled my nose at him with a smile, as I replied: "We'll have to see about that." I laughed as I got off the bed to get cleaned up.

I was sitting on the toilet when Ed came into the bathroom with me. I asked him "What are you up to sweetie?"

Ed grabbed the washcloth and responded, "Well I figure I better clean up, so our son doesn't ask me why I smell funny." I started laughing and agreed with him.

I washed my gash up, so there wasn't any smell of sex on me. I went into the bedroom and wiped up the cum spot off the comforter before I got dressed.

I decided to change my panties so I would feel fresh at work, I finished getting dressed. Before I left the house again, I gave Ed a deep passionate kiss then headed back to work with a smile on my face finishing out my day relaxed and feeling good.

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers