All Comments on 'Going Home for Lunch'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Great Story ....I'm stumped as to why it's in the L.W. Column?....Doesn't matter it's still a great story! ★★★★★ WOOF!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

Great interaction between husband and wife on lunch break. We should all be this lucky.

Five Stars

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Short and Nice

Another good story by a talented writer. 5 Stars.

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
Nice flash

This was a hot little flash, short but perfect length for what it was; a quick nooner between a loving husband and wife. We could use a few more quality stories of this couple. Thanks for sharing!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY!

In romance it's a 5; in LW it barely rates a 3. But then I guess you put it here because that's where the readers are.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
This was extra marital fun

Which is different from extramarital fun.

As RedKissy says "I will every once in a while, come home for lunch to be alone with Ed."

So, as you can see, it is extra. It's only "every once in a while". It is extra to their normal marital fun.

Lue

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
I enjoyed your story, Ms Redkissy

This is the perfect category. Those who know the history of the category know that these stories have always been a part of it. In fact, the original description was, "These ladies really know how to please their men." This was a nice little LW story, and I hope to read another from you soon. Thank you for writing, Randi.

TheWandTheWandover 5 years ago
A Lucky Guy

to have a wife that is attracted to him to the point she's keeping it spicy with a mid-day romp.

Good for you Redkissy!

Cannot wait to read more!

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Short but Oh so sweet....

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brings back memories

While stationed at Griffiss AFB, NY my house was only five minutes away from my job. This assignment came after a year in Vietnam so I had a lot of missed time with my wife and I took the pleasure of joining her at lunch for a little afternoon delight. After three years there we had to move again and I really missed those lunch dates.

Titoo97Titoo97over 5 years ago
Well!!! Great little story.

Good. Keep it up. Nice. It was fun reading. I enjoyed it a lot, and not to mention was really aroused.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE NOONER STARTED OUT AS A MOURNER

and ended up as an EO early out, TK U MLJ LV NV

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Marvelous! Five!

The essence of the noontime quickie is captured perfectly here!

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
YES...

No cuckold sex here. Thank you for this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Love the real Loving Wives stories. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Really hot and naughty story. You captured the thrill of a quickie so well. I especially liked the part where Ed talked dirty to you while you sucked him off. The way he fucked you from behind and jizzed into your pussy was so hot. You really are a tease. My favorite part was: "I started laughing as I went down on him again, I reached my hand up to pinch his left nipple as I sucked his dick. Ed was talking calling me a cock sucker and a slut. I felt his shaft start to throb again so after a few more seconds of sucking hard I pulled off his cock.

Ed groaned loudly, as I giggled Ed gritted his teeth and instructed me to get on my knees. I did as Ed told me by crawling to the middle of the bed getting up on my hands and knees with my ass in the air.

Ed came up behind me reaching under me to rub my gash, what he found was that it is sopping wet in anticipation about getting fucked by him. Ed spanked me on the ass before he lined his cock up to my pussy and shoved it in fast. I sucked in my breath when Ed entered me.

Ed grabbed my hips as he started thrusting hard and deep. I leaned my head down onto my arms moaning, pushing back against Ed and telling him "Yes, fuck me, Ed! I love feeling your cock inside me!"

Ed stopped moving then instructed me "Kiss, fuck my cock like how you want it!" I lifted back up unto my hands pushing back. I started slowly moving my pussy back and forth on Ed's cock; then I picked up the pace moving faster.

Ed started talking to me "You are a bitch in heat, aren't you? You want that cock deep inside pumping that pussy!" I started pushing back harder against Ed as I had an orgasm that made me squirt hard and sock the comforter.

Ed took over and started slamming into me until he came hard shooting his load deep inside my pussy. I put my head down trying to catch my breath. Ed slapped me on the ass, and it startled me, and I did a laugh cough combo which caused Ed's softening cock to fall out along with a fifty-cent size pool of cum."

Keep up the great work. I always have fun reading your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.