All Comments on 'Going My Way - Dean Pt. 01'

by Marvos79

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

5 Stars! KEEP GOING!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Holy hell, *please* keep this going! I'm enthralled!

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman543 months ago

If this was my family, I world expose them for what they are. I would so go nuclear on them. The freaking parents can't even talk to their own kids about what happens here. Waste of time reading here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was a pleasant read,,but I do hope there`s another chapter or two......

ash4kakash4kak3 months ago

I like it, looking forward to the next part..

Demaris7Demaris73 months ago

Sweet and oddly wholesome.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman543 months ago

I do not agree with how these parents introduced their kids into their lifestyle. No matter how you look at it, they were forced. No ands, ifs or buts about it. They were forced / manipulated. I'll be honest, I stopped reading half way through, but came back when I saw chapter 2 drop in. Still not really a fan, but I hope he runs away with Kate and never look back. But that normally doesn't happen with these types of stories.

Would have been so much better had the parents sat down with the kids when they turned 18 to explain to them that this is their lifestyle and if they wanted to join in, they were more than welcome too.

Not fully understanding what is going on at the camp and then walking in and finding mom fucking a kid his sisters age will just mess with his head. Then listening in on how dad likes the same gender. Talk about no communication.

Had this been my family, I would have gone nuclear on them. Telling them to leave me the "F" alone and when we get home I'm going to expose them for what they are.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loving this 5 stars

greenreadergreenreader3 months ago

Such a good writer and story. Even descriptions of the camp and their surroundings were beautiful! But they pale in comparison to how you incorporated new experiences and carnal desire.

I am so hoping to see Mom and Dean have their fun in the sun! Love how you described her and how Dean reacts to her ripe body.

Thank you for writing and sharing Marvos79!

5 big, bright stars for this chapter!

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever82about 2 months ago

why cant any of these parents ever treat their kids like adults? every single time, they treat them like kids. just fucking tell them when they ask. it ain't that god damn difficult a conversation. i know what I was like at 18. just explain it to me like im an adult, no more riddles, no more games none of this bullshit jumping through hoops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarvos79@Marvos79
It has been over a year since I've started writing erotica. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my stories, especially the long ones. I HAVE to tell the whole story, so my stories tend to be slow burns with big payoffs at the end. It's been a dream of mine si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES