Going My Way - Dean Pt. 02

Story Info
What has Dean gotten himself into? Can he find love here?
19.4k words
4.66
7.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
106 Followers

All characters engaged in sex acts are 18 or older.

Dean woke up the next morning thinking about her. Kate had told him she would be there until Saturday. Downstairs mom was getting ready for Thanksgiving. Her plump figure stood over the stove fussing with the turkey. There was a bowl of half-mashed potatoes on the counter next to a pan of rolls and a tray of deviled eggs. "Well, look who decided to get up," she said as Dean came down the stairs.

"Hey mom, are you the only one here?" Dean asked. Mom was basting a fat turkey in a pan. She had on a t-shirt and sweatpants, both splattered with food despite the apron covering her.

She approached and embraced him, "Yeah, you know how your dad is about cooking. I'm glad you're up to keep me company now." She smashed him into her large tits and he hoped that she didn't notice him getting hard. He remembered her twitching ass riding on top of Roger.

"Umm, you need some help?"

"That would be really nice, Piglet." It always embarrassed Dean when mom called him that, at least for the last few years. He was too young to remember, but when he was very little, they went to a restaurant and it was the first time he tried spaghetti. The portion that came out was much bigger than they expected, but he ate every bit of it and mom told him that he ate like a pig. "Oink, oink," he had replied, and the nickname stuck. But this time, seeing her smiling face with droplets of sweat running down, he felt quite different. She set a bowl of half-mashed potatoes in front of him and he set to work crushing and mixing them.

"Can't you buy any of this already made, mom? It seems like a lot of work."

Mom laughed and smiled at him. "I guess your old mom is just too much of a creature of habit, Piglet. Oops! I forgot you don't like being called that." Her green eyes glistened behind her glasses.

Dean shrugged and looked away, "You can if you want, I guess."

Mom sighed, "You're just growing up Dean. I can't believe you're already here at camp with us." She handed Dean a list of ingredients. "The garlic powder is on the counter by the fridge."

Dean seasoned the potatoes just as the recipe said. He looked over at his mom preparing the turkey. She looked so different now. Before she had appeared old, frumpy, boring. There was no way he could have even thought of how she looked under her clothes. But now something had awakened in him. His eyes traced her wide hips and heavy breasts. There was a panty line visible in her sweats and he could see her bra strap where her shirt pressed into her sweating skin. He thought of how slick her skin must have been covered in her sweat. She had soft, thick curves and he couldn't shake the thought of what they might feel like in his hands. He squirmed.

"So, mom... I need to ask you something."

There was the slightest pause. "What's that, Baby?" Mom didn't look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Now she looked over at him, her eyes searching his face, her mouth in a neutral "o" shape. "Well, I... You know, Dean..." She sighed. "I guess I was embarrassed. Sometimes it's best to jump into things like this face first and I didn't want to get in the way of that. I didn't want to talk to you about it or I thought you wouldn't want to come."

"It's weird, mom. You and everyone going around having," he whispered, "sex everywhere. What the hell? How can you think it's a good idea to bring your son?" He mashed the potatoes, not looking up at her.

"Dean, I'm so sorry... I didn't think it would be like this for you."

There was quiet for a few seconds. Dean was afraid to look over, knowing that seeing his mom cry and it being his fault would be too painful. He didn't want to admit it. The time with Mrs. Romano had been lovely, even if he had been nervous and afraid. And with Kate... that was something he couldn't even describe. He had never felt the way he felt about her. His thoughts were filled with her ever since. Even through all the stress and embarrassment, things were working out. Had his mom left him at home, he would never have met Mrs. Romano or Kate. It would have been just like Lisa the first year.

"Mom... it's ok. It's been really weird, but I've had a good time so far. Mrs. Romano was so nice."

"Well, I knew she would show you a good time. You old mom knows what she's doing sometimes, Piglet." Dean smiled in spite of himself and shook his head. Mom started covering the turkey with foil. "Do you want to see her again?"

Dean smiled harder, "Mom, oh my God!" He gulped, "But yeah, I do."

"Well, you'll get the chance at dinner tonight. She's been very good to this family."

Dean gulped, "She said that you and her..." He let it hang in the air.

"Baby, you have to use your words. Tell me what she said." Mom smirked.

"She said that you and her had sex, and dad and Lisa and Trevor."

"Look at me, Baby," it took effort for Dean to meet her eyes. "It's all true. That's the kind of place this is. It's a place for people to have sex. I was hoping it would get you to open up a little and be able to talk about it. You can talk freely with other people here about it and we can talk as a family about it."

"But it's weird, mom!"

"What's weird about it?" She stared at him expectantly.

"I just... I don't know. When I came home and saw you..."

"That's not good enough Dean, you have to talk to me. Come on."

"You and Roger were having sex," he blurted, "I saw you, mom. And you had sex with Mrs. Romano too. Are you a lesbian now?"

Mom let out a burst of laughter. "Oh, Dean, I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh at you. None of this goes on outside camp. I can't say I've been attracted to any woman besides Mrs. Romano." Dean's ears burned, "And your dad is the only man for me when we're home."

Still, Dean pressed on, "Then why come here? If dad is enough, then what's the point? And dad's having sex with..." he gulped, "other guys now?"

"Well, well," mom put her hands on her hips, "Looks like you know a little more than I thought you did. We've got nothing to hide. We're here because it's vacation. We want to connect with other people here. And when we go home, we don't have to see any of them, it doesn't interfere with any of our relationships. We've never had Mrs. Romano over because this place is separate from our everyday life. Your dad and I both love her very much, and we get all of her we need when we're here. It's a perfect arrangement."

Dean's heart was pounding. Not just because of his mom's sweat-soaked, voluptuous figure in front of him, but now because of what he was in the middle of. He hated that what mom said made sense. He needed this place to be absurd and unreasonable. The world he lived in couldn't exist in the same one as camp Raincloud. He tried to voice this, but all he could do was shake his head.

Mom finally finished with the turkey and sat down on one of the chairs at the kitchen table. "Thanks for helping me, Piglet," she beamed. "I love you." She took both of his hands, and lowered him down to give her a little peck. Dean's heart throbbed. "It's still a mess in here, but I need to shower first."

"It's ok, mom. I'll clean up."

Mom stood and cradled Dean's face in her hand. "My handsome boy. I raised you right."

Left alone with his thoughts, Dean scrubbed, swept, and picked up garbage. Since the bathroom of the little cabin was right next to the kitchen, he could hear the shower. Despite flexing every bit of willpower he had, the image of his mom, naked and wet in the shower, haunted his mind. Mom was different from Mrs. Romano's slim, sleek beauty and Kate's nubile body. He wondered what it would feel like pinching a roll of flesh from her belly, or pressing his cock into her fat ass.

He tried his best to focus on the stubborn stain on the counter, but he couldn't keep his mind away from his mom's body for long. How had this happened? He saw mom once and now he was obsessed with her? Maybe it was seeing Roger's cock going in and out of her. Maybe it was the way she looked at him when she turned around. Maybe it was the craziness of this camp. Maybe it was all three.

Dean closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. Nothing was going to happen. Nothing. Besides, there were tons of other girls he could be with around here, and he knew for sure he'd be seeing Kate again. He tried to force Kate's young, skinny body into his mind. But it wasn't Kate who was just twenty feet away soaping up her huge tits, making them glisten with wetness.

So what choice did he have? He could go upstairs and jerk off. The kitchen would have to wait until later. Mom said that it would be another couple of hours before she would have to put anything in the oven and so she had a little time to relax. They would be stuck here together.

In his mind, mom bent over the counter, her round, fleshy ass jiggling like the dessert jello that was getting ready in the refrigerator. He lifted his hand up, squeezing and stroking the cheek. It was so soft in his hand, and mom cried out. "Dean!" He reached for the waistband of her shorts, and when he pulled, mom's white ass rose above him like the full moon. "Dean!" He grabbed the other cheek, spreading her and leaning forward to get her sweet aroma. "Dean!"

"Dean!" Dean was shaken out of his fantasy. His mom's voice hadn't been his imagination, and he came up to the bathroom door. The noise of the shower overwhelmed him.

"Mom?"

"Hey Dean, I was hoping you would hear me," Mom's voice was muffled by the closed door. "Can you bring me a towel, Piglet? I forgot we were out. There are some in the master bedroom."

Dean found a towel in the dresser drawer and brought it out. He walked to the bathroom door and took a deep breath. It was beyond hope to calm his painful hardon, but he was hoping he could stop trembling. After a few breaths, it was clear that it was hopeless to try that too. He cracked the door, turning his head away, and stuck the towel inside.

"Dean," his mom giggled. "Come on, hang it up by the shower. I don't want to drip all over the floor."

In his mind, the plan seemed simple. Dean could look at the wall opposite from the mirror and place the towel on the closed toilet lid right next to the shower. Then he wouldn't be forced to look at his mom's naked body. She would probably laugh at him, but his desperate, exhausted body was so beyond caring by now.

That had been the plan, but when Dean opened the door his plan dissolved in the steam of the shower. Knowing that he could just turn his head and see his mom's naked body, round and red from the hot water, made his plan impossible. He turned his head and there she was. Mom was turned toward him this time, and she was completely visible in all her glory in the glass-doored shower. Her tits hung down to her navel, they were almost as big as his head. In the middle of her massive tits were areolas large and bright pink just as he had expected. Her belly was subtly striped with stretch marks, Dean's own doing eighteen years ago. She ran her hands up her thick sides, curved and broad all over. Her bush was nested in the curves between her legs and thighs and was light brown in contrast to her bottle blond hair. The water made her skin shine, and emphasized the exquisite roundness of her hips.

He moved toward the shower, each step feeling like an eternity. His mom stared at him, her cheeks pushed back by that smile of hers. "Thanks, Piglet." She noticed his expression, "Come on, it's no big deal. You've seen your old mom naked before."

"Mom, I know. It's just..." Dean sputtered.

"Just what? Remember, you need to speak up."

It's just that since I saw you with Roger I want to fuck every hole of your body and suck your tits and slap your ass. That's all, mom. "Fuck, mom..."

"Dean, just tell me. I'm not here to judge you, you know better."

"It's been different here. Since I saw you and Roger." That was at least true, if not the whole truth.

"This has been a lot for you, huh?" She cooed. Dean nodded, feeling suddenly misty-eyed. Mom sighed. "Wait. When was the last time you showered?"

"What? Oh I guess it's been a couple of days. I'll get in after you."

"I thought so. But there's no use in waiting."

"Mom, it's ok. You don't have to rush."

There was something about her smile, "No, I mean you don't need to wait at all. We used to shower together when you were little. You came in and saw me and told me you didn't want baths anymore. Remember? You were so little. I told you not to get in, but you took all your clothes off and got right in with me." She laughed, "You were such a willful kid. Sometimes I wonder what happened between then and now."

Dean was bright red, but he had the sweet taste of one of his earliest memories. "It just looked nice in the shower. I thought it was what adults did since no one else took baths."

"That wasn't all?"

"Well..." Dean gulped. "I also wanted to be in there with you. I didn't see you naked much and I was curious."

Mom slid the door open and gestured to him. Dean gaped, "You're serious?"

"Why not? It's just me, Dean. When else are we going to have a chance like this? You know your dad and brother and sister would think it was weird."

Another of Dean's deep memories came unbidden to his mind. It was his sister, crying and yelling at mom. Dean had just finished his first week of kindergarten, and Lisa her first of fifth grade. Mom had taken him to class every day and picked him up. She and Lisa were in Lisa's room and Dean sat outside listening. It was when he always heard the worst things, when he listened and hid. He always understood more than mom and Lisa thought. Lisa asked mom to take her to school and pick her up the next week and mom had refused. "You love him more than me!" Lisa had screamed.

And Dean would never forget mom's answer, or truthfully, the way she answered. There were a few agonizing seconds where Dean could only hear Lisa's sobs. Then mom replied, "Lisa, that's ridiculous. Of course I love you the same."

"But you can take him to school all week and not me?"

"Please, Lisa. The first week of a new grade is always hard. You're getting to be so big anyway and it's that time-"

Lisa screamed, "This isn't about me having my period, mom!" Her further words were slurred by her heart rending sobs.

He didn't understand everything that his mom and Lisa were saying, but he understood what it meant. And there, even as little as he was, Dean felt immense guilt at what he had felt. He had felt glad. Mom loved him more. He could tell and Lisa could tell. Mom had stayed and held Lisa while she cried, but things hadn't ever been the same between them after that.

And as he grew that faded too. He was a man now, though he never felt like it. And here was his mom right in front of him, her outer nudity reflecting her inner honesty. Everything about her was laid bare and Dean knew what he had to do.

"Come on, Piglet. My back is tired. Help your poor old mom."

But he was sliding down his pants before mom finished her sentence. He removed his shirt, and held his breath as his rock hard cock emerged from his dropping underwear. He saw it. For just a second mom's eyes dropped to his dick and they widened almost imperceptibly. Her shoulders rose and fell with her breath. Even with the warm steam, the bathroom air felt cool on his naked cock.

He walked into his mother's embrace. The shower was barely big enough for the two of them. He squeezed her soft body hard. "This feels nice, Piglet," his mom beamed. And mom felt heavenly. Dean was enveloped by incredible softness that he didn't feel with either Mrs. Romano or Kate. Her tits, her belly, even her arms were so gentle. How had he lost this?

Yet it wasn't the same as what he lost. There was one Dean inside that desired his mom just as he always had, who desired to be fed and held and to have an island of stability in the world of chaos. But there was another. The other Dean inside wanted to poke, prod, and penetrate every part of his mom. He wanted to do unspeakable things, things that would leave any normal person speechless and staring at him in horror.

But these two Deans were not at odds with each other, as Dean would assume them to be. They fit together perfectly, airtight and mocking the logical part of his mind. Both of them could get what they wanted, both could be satisfied and gratified. His cock, rubbing against her leg, felt as if it would burst.

"See, now? It's not so bad. We can take care of each other in here." She pulled back and looked him in the eye, "You've grown into a handsome man, Dean. You remind me a bit of your dad when he was your age. You too big to give your old mom a kiss?"

Dean was about to say, no mom, but apparently an open mouth was all the invitation mom needed. This kiss was something innocuous, barely inappropriate between mother and son, had they not lingered so long. After they kissed, Dean tried his best, but he couldn't stop himself from looking at his mom's dripping, hanging tits. This close he could see faint blue veins running through them and her hard nipples, despite the hot water of the shower. He kept his hands glued to mom's sides, though it took every ounce of willpower he had.

"Sweet boy," she muttered. "Now like I was saying my back is a little sore. I'm going to need you to scrub me. Just get all up and down my back." She handed him the washcloth and Dean numbly nodded.

Mom turned around, showing the creamy, soft back he had seen on top of Roger. There was the little butterfly tattoo which mom hated. Around her side were the subtle, luscious folds of her belly that she also hated. To Dean, however, they were exquisite. He ran his hands over her back, forgetting his task. Her back curved and flared out to her plump ass, round as an apple. He rubbed his hands up and down, grabbing handfuls of his mom's flesh where he dared.

"That feels good, Piglet," mom moaned. "Your mom's not too old and ugly yet, is she?"

Dean gulped, "I think you're beautiful, mom. You're prettier than a lot of girls at my school."

She barked a single laugh, "Well, if that isn't flattery then I don't know what it is. Sometimes it's hard for me to feel pretty, Dean. I don't like how fat I've gotten."

Dean soaped up the washcloth and started scrubbing around her shoulders. "Mom, you're not fat. You're... I don't know how to say it. All the parts of you that need it are big and round." Dean's hands trembled. "I love it, mom."

"Really, you like your mom's big, fat butt?"

Dean gulped, "Yes," he hissed. He scrubbed her mid back and sides. Her side belly was slick with soap.

"Well, good, because you're going to have to wash it too. Keep scrubbing, you're doing good."

"Your body feels nice mom, silky."

"When did you become such a charmer, Piglet? You're making me blush." She reached back and took his soapy hands. "Give me a squeeze, Dean. Mom loves you." She placed his hands on her belly. Dean's hands, on their own accord, closed and pinched a roll of his mom's luscious belly. He pulled her in and squeezed her tight.

"Ooh!" His mom cried as his raging hard cock poked her in the ass.

"Sorry, mom," but Dean didn't let her go.

"It's ok. You're a little excited, huh? It makes me feel a little proud that my handsome boy is hard for me."

"Yes, mom. You just look and feel so good." Dean rubbed her belly, which was slippery and slid in and out of his grasp.

"Your dad doesn't even like my fat belly that much, Piglet," mom giggled. "Now keep going, my butt needs scrubbing too." She moved away from him and bent over, causing her cheeks to spread. Dean's breath fluttered as his mom's tight butthole and the mound of her pussy came into view. The washcloth dripped with soap.

He placed his hands, the washcloth in one, on his mom's massive ass. Where he was scrubbing with one hand, the empty hand squeezed the flesh of her buttock. Dean couldn't even pretend this was anything different than what it was now. He scrubbed in circles, making her round peach of an ass shake and wiggle with his touch.

Marvos79
Marvos79
106 Followers