Going My Way - Dean Pt. 01

Story Info
Dean is finally old enough to go to camp with his family.
20.3k words
4.53
18.7k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
126 Followers

All characters engaged in sex acts are 18 or older.

Lust and excitement had overpowered shame and propriety and Dean found himself outside his sister's bedroom. How could he resist? The door was open just a crack. Usually when her boyfriend slept over she kept the door closed. He didn't know how she knew to do that. She probably learned to do it when Trevor was younger and she brought guys over. It wasn't even that she brought that many, but little brothers are curious and when you add horny to the mix sisters really have to protect their privacy.

If Dean thought about it, he really did feel a little ashamed spying on his sister like this. He told himself that he was curious, not horny or that he imagined it was another girl making the moans he heard. He was not horny for his sister, gross. Even if he got hard seeing her brown bush and wide hips when she was showering. Even if her tits were pink, low and blushing. Even if she had always seemed grown up and worldly to him. No one had ever caught him, so he had never been forced to really face his feelings or their consequences.

Her boyfriend's back was to the door, and she had only her desk light on. "It's just like last year Stephen," she huffed with frustration.

"I know. That's what I'm afraid of. I know what goes on there. How the fuck do they even have places like that?" Stephen's voice was a whisper too, but had an urgency to it that Lisa's didn't.

"Some hippies started it in the sixties or something, I don't know. There's nothing illegal there. It's only a family trip." Her hand snaked up his side, hoping to calm him with her caresses. She pushed the blanket down and exposed Stephen's bare side.

"Family trip? Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"It means that it's not just anyone. You have nothing to worry about. The people who aren't family never see each other outside of camp. That's part of the covenant." She sighed.

"You make it sound like some kind of cult." His voice was bitter.

"That's just what they call it. There's the rules and then there's the covenant."

"If it's so great, why do they have to do it on the sly? Why not just spell everything out?"

"I don't know that either." Her tone became firm. "Look, I have some great memories of this place. You've known for over a year now what it's about. If you think you're going to get me not to go, you've got another thing coming."

This was the first time Dean would be going with the family to camp. Or at least this particular campground. It was a yearly thing, and this year he was "old enough," whatever that meant. He had graduated high school earlier that year and had been eighteen since January. Mom and dad thought that it would be just perfect to spend Thanksgiving at camp Raincloud. Dean had been to Tillamook plenty of times with his family and this camp was about an hour outside of it on White Creek. They talked it up like crazy. They would even be staying in a cabin rather than tents.

As much as Dean liked camping, he had an uneasy feeling about this one. Even when he was little, he could tell that there was something different about this place. They way mom and dad talked about it with glowing eyes, they way they told him he was too young to go, the way grandma would shake her head at them when she came over to babysit him for the week.

"Well I think it's bullshit that they're not inviting me. I can just go. They can't stop me." Stephen said.

"Actually, you need an invite from one of the members. Bohdana Romano invites us every year. She's a dear friend of the family and we're not saying no."

"You can invite me then, you don't even need your parents to do it."

"No, we're guests, not members. You know this policy is designed to prevent jealous bullshit like this." She sighed, "Look, I've gone six years in a row now. Nothing has ever come out of it, even my first time. This is a vacation and a holiday. Really. I know the right attitude to have going in. Come on, you know I wouldn't throw away what we have." There was a long silence. Her hand rubbed up and down his side. There was a shift in his position and Dean heard the smack of kissing. There was a little thump in his cock.

Stephen rolled closer to Lisa, and he threw his leg over her. "Fuck, you're hard," she whispered. "This gets you going more than you want to admit."

"Just remember what you're coming home to." Dean wasn't afraid to admit that Stephen was a good looking guy, though he did find him overly intense. He had blond hair and was pretty fit. He thought girls liked guys with a little more hair on their chest, but then there were a lot of things about girls that were mysteries to him.

"You mean this?" She teased. Stephen gasped and his neck tensed. "How about you don't forget what I do to this." She jerked her hand and he tensed again. "We're leaving soon, so tonight is a special occasion."

"You mean...?"

"You know what I mean." She propped herself up on one elbow. She was exposed. Dean saw her large, swaying breasts with their pink areolas, her pretty, delicate face, her light, short brown hair with the perm that mom and dad hated. Lisa was smiling, Stephen's cock in her grasp.

Stephen rolled on his back, pushing down the sheets. Lisa's hand was wrapped around his fully hard cock, gently pumping. Indeed, he did know. "I better not hear anymore complaining after you cum in my mouth," Lisa scolded. She kissed down his chest, dabbing her tongue on Stephen's wet tip when she got close enough. Dean reached down and told himself that he wasn't imagining her tongue on his member instead.

Lisa twirled her tongue around the engorged head, making it shiny and slick with her spit. "That feels good, Babe," he grunted. She maneuvered over his cock, exposing her tits again and her smooth skinned back. Again Dean promised himself that he didn't think she was hot. Lisa's tongue went down to the base and slowly licked all the way up. "You give the best head," he whispered.

"Pig," she squealed, "How many girls have sucked your cock?"

"Just you," he huffed.

"Then I could be shit at it and you'd never know. You'd better not know."

"I swear Babe-" but he was cut off by his own moan when Lisa's lips closed on his head. Dean rubbed his own engorged head. He had done this enough times that he knew how to cum quietly and still. Lisa lowered her head, taking Stephen's dick inch by inch. Stephen sounded as if he was in pain, filling the silence with his desperate, animalistic wails.

Lisa bobbed her head a few times, drawing even more animal groans from Stephen. She came up for air, his cock falling out of her mouth. "So you promise not to bug me about this anymore? Not before we go or after we come back?"

"What?" He gaped.

"If you like what I'm doing I don't want to hear anymore about camp. It's never changing. All you're doing is pissing me off."

"Baby Doll, fuck..."

She placed her hands on either side of him and pushed up. Dean could see the side of her round tit. "I'm not playing. This is something you're going to have to live with. Or live without," she gave his tip a quick lick, "this."

He sighed, "Ok fine."

"So never?" She gave him a stern look.

"I promise."

She smiled, "Good boy. Now that wasn't so hard." She kissed his shining head, "Unlike this. Good God."

"It's what you do to me, Babe. So..."

"Good boys get rewarded," she cooed and engulfed his engorged phallus again. Stephen thrust his hips up. She held the base and bobbed her head just like before. Dean imagined how good his sister's lips and tongue would feel on his cock. Judging by the noises coming out of Stephen, it was pretty fucking nice.

Lisa bobbed and licked and slurped and even gagged a couple of times. Dean's hand pumped up and down his own hard cock, trying his best to time his strokes with his sister's head, promising himself he was pretending she was one of the girls he liked at school. Never mind which one.

Stephen took her curly hair in his hands, and she looked up at him as she sucked. Lisa's soft, brown eyes appeared in his mind unbidden. "Fuck," Stephen groaned. "God damn. Keep sucking!"

She did keep sucking, and Dean felt himself getting close as the intensity of Stephen's moans increased. Then Stephen threw back his head and let out a long, low moan before his body convulsed with each pulse of his cumming cock. Dean stroked hard, and he felt the fiery tingle of his own climax as Lisa's head came up. He bit his lip and held his breath, keeping his composure even in his orgasm. He used the other hand to steady himself against the wall.

Through the fog of his passion, he saw Lisa open her mouth, tongue stuck out. Unfortunately he couldn't see what was there, since he could only see the side of her face. But in his mind was his sister's face with her brown eyes, her button nose, and a white dollop of his cum on her tongue. He gulped, his climax trailing off.

Stephen kept his promise.

The entrance to the camp was down a gravel road off the side of the highway they had gone down so many times on the way to the coast. Dean sat facing backwards in their station wagon. At first he was a little upset to have to be back there squished next to their stuff, but then he realized he'd have to be between his brother Trevor and Lisa. Lisa's boob would be pressed into him the whole time, which he didn't want to admit he would like, but also he knew how embarrassing it would be to be hard the whole time. He read his thick book in the back, ignoring everyone else.

The gravel road was bumpy and slow, and they had to pull off to let another car by. To their right there was a small brown building with an RV behind it. There was nothing there besides the trail and the buildings. The woods were thick here, green on green on green. Rain dripped from the moss-covered trees and not a single patch of ground was visible, with moss and grass growing up even between the gravel of the road. The campsites must have been further up the road. Dad pulled up and parked the car. "Come on, all of you. Doesn't it feel good to stretch your legs? Come here, Lisa, I'll stretch them out for you!" He chuckled. When they opened the door, the sound of the rain falling in the trees greeted them. He took a deep breath in the forest air. There was an official looking sign with the campground's rules. Nothing surprising, just rules about drugs, fires, and quiet hours. But next to the sign were four sun-bleached wooden planks hammered to a sign post. They were painted in whitewash in large capital letters. They read "HOSPITALITY," "GENEROSITY," "KINDNESS," "OPENNESS." They looked like they had been there for decades.

The building's door opened with a jingle up to a small gift shop with a front desk. It had the typical things, keychains, guidebooks for the wildlife. Dean was shocked to see detailed lewd keychains of men, women, or both. It was dim inside and the windows were slightly green with moss. A single woman sat at the desk. She stood when they approached. She was short and had dark, curly hair with bangs that cascaded down her front. She wore khaki pants that were pulled up over a slight belly and a button-up khaki shirt. Her arms were covered with freckles.

"Well, well, new campers," she beamed. "My name is Sherri and I'm the park manager. Welcome."

"Hi, Sherri," mom shook her hand. "We should be on the guest list. Riley."

She picked up an old ring binder and turned to a hand-written page. "Carol, Ed, Trevor, Lisa, and Dean?"

"That's us," mom said.

"Good, I'll need to see some IDs."

"You think we're bank robbers or something?'' Dad chuckled.

"No, sir. We just need to make sure everyone is over eighteen. I won't need to see yours!"

Dad faked being shocked, but Dean, Trevor, and Lisa handed their drivers' licenses over. Sherri looked at each one, and the side of her mouth cocked up when she looked at Dean's. "This your first time, Dean?" She asked. Trevor chuckled.

"Yeah... is that ok?" Dean felt apprehensive.

There was a laugh from dad too. "Oh, no, Baby!" Sherri cried. "I promise you this is going to be a great experience for you." She grinned and placed her hand on Dean's shoulder. Dean noticed that she was quite pretty. Her face was freckled too and she had beautiful brown eyes. There was something mouse-like about her face. In his estimation she must have been about forty. "Any help you need, I'm always here. I just love seeing fresh faces. If you're going my way, I'd love to see you." There was a pause and the only sound was the rain crashing on the roof.

Everyone was staring at Dean now and he had no idea what to say. Clearly he had missed... something? But what? "Ok, thanks." Was all he could manage, which made everyone laugh.

"Your pretty sister, too. If she needs anything she can go my way. The two of you together, if you like." Lisa blushed redder than red now. Dean was thankful that he wasn't the only one embarrassed.

"Ok, that's enough of that," dad's voice was thick with laughter. "There's lots of time. I'm sure we can all get to know each other really good. We need to get some rest before any of that. My back is killing me from the ride."

All of them signed an agreement to follow the camp's rules and Sherri winked at Dean.

The cabin wasn't far back. Dean spotted a few other cabins through the woods and even an RV, but wilderness was most of what he could see. It was raining and the gravel roads were boggy and full of puddles. The cabin had two stories and was quite small, with just a muddy parking space for them to pull into.

There actually ended up being three stories in the cabin. Stairs with a hatch led up to an attic room with a small dormer. At first, Dean was irritated when he found out he would be staying in the attic. It was so small and he had to go up two flights of stairs. But it was quiet and felt detached from the rest of the house. The three other bedrooms were on the second floor, and were tiny, but there was another on the first floor. The queen size bed barely fit in the room.

"Can't I have this room?" Dean asked his mom.

His mom and dad exchanged a look. "That's the... guest room." His mom said, "We're going to have visitors."

Dean felt awkward, but his curiosity was definitely getting the best of him. "Who's coming over?"

"You never know..." mom looked nervous.

"It's only a week. Can't you let me have it?"

"The answer is no," dad barked. "You'll understand why soon enough."

Dean grumpily retreated upstairs.

At least the view from his room was kind of nice. He could see down the gravel road both ways through his small window, but no other cabins. There could have been a dozen cabins close by but he couldn't see them for the trees and the gloom. He spied a couple of lone walkers braving the rain. His room had a clock radio and a twin bed. There was a chair and a little table by the window. He lost himself for a few hours reading. Isaac Asimov's books always did that to him, and he had brought a few more to keep him busy while the rest of the family relaxed.

When he came down for dinner, mom was the only one there. She had on gray sweatpants and the glasses she used any excuse to take off. "Where is everyone?"

"They're out visiting friends," mom replied, forking and turning the pork chops on the little stove. The kitchen was quite small too, and Dean wondered how mom would do during Thanksgiving dinner.

"We have friends out here?"

"We have a lot of friends here. There's no one you know, though." Mom didn't look up.

"Isn't dinner almost ready?"

"Yeah, ten minutes," she finally looked up at him. "It's just you and me for dinner tonight," she mustered a smile. "We're saving the leftovers for tomorrow, and to give away."

What was going on here? Dean and his mom sat down to dinner and ate in silence for several minutes. But Dean couldn't take it. "Mom, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" She pushed the food around her plate. Her face was noticeably red.

"Why is everyone being so weird here? Who was that lady, Sherri, at the front desk and why did Lisa get so embarrassed when she talked to her? "Is she one of our friends?"

"Oh, no, Dean. We're just meeting her now. I thought she was very nice and friendly."

"It's not just friendly, mom. We've been camping a million times and the manager has never been like this." He gulped, "It's like Sherri was hitting on us or something." He knew this would piss his mom off, but he was too confused and frustrated to care.

To his shock, his mom was silent for a good few seconds, staring at her plate. At first Dean thought she was going to cry, but there was something amused and embarrassed on her face when she looked up at him. "You're right. This is a different campground than any we've been to. I don't know..." she cleared her throat. "I don't really know how to explain it to you. I promise you're going to love it here. You just need to give things a chance."

Dean stammered, "But... but what's going on here?"

"Did you see the signs at the campground entrance? Not the rules, the wooden signs." His mom smiled.

"Yeah, but I don't remember what they said."

"It's hospitality, generosity, kindness, and openness." She looked him in the eye, as if that explained anything.

He shrugged, "So? Are dad and Lisa and Trevor bringing food over to people or something?"

Mom giggled, and Dean started to feel more angry than anything. "No, no. Oh my gosh, Dean!"

"Then what?" Dean shouted.

"Hey, don't you yell at me!" Mom snapped, then her voice cooled a bit. "Look, all this will make sense to you soon enough, and I have something that I think will help."

After they finished dinner, mom got up and produced a pie from the refrigerator. Much as Dean loved pie, he didn't think that would make him forget about his curiosity and frustration. It looked to be either apple or peach. It irritated him more that mom thought she could manipulate him this way, but still he wanted a piece.

To his surprise, mom handed him the whole pie. "I want you to visit some of our friends here. Bohdana Romano lives just down the road here. She's the one who invites us every year and she's known your dad since he was your age. Go meet her, say hi, and give her this pie."

Dean gaped, supremely confused. "You're not coming to introduce me?"

Again mom grinned and shook her head.

"So, what, I just give her the pie and go?" Dean was incredulous.

"Dean, I raised you better than that. Be a good neighbor. Now get going. I've got more cooking to do for Thanksgiving."

Outside was alive with the dripping of rain in the trees. Dean had a raincoat and hat on, and covered the pie with a plastic bag. He did his best to avoid the mud puddles. It would be dark before too long. Mom had said that Mrs. Romano's cabin was the third to the right, down a short trail.

Once he got going, he might as well have been in the middle of the wild. There was no sign of anyone or anything except for the gravel trail. Within a few minutes he passed a cabin to his right. It was smaller than theirs and had their curtains drawn. Eventually he came to a trail branching off to the right with an ancient sign that said "Romano." Sure enough there was a tiny cabin down the road with a sedan parked in front. The cabin was surrounded by trees and you couldn't see the trail proper from it. When he got close he heard the roaring of the creek behind it, barely audible for the rain.

There was a light on inside, and when Dean knocked, a woman answered. She was maybe a few years older than his mom. She had curly black hair that she had cut short that framed her face. She was pale skinned but dark eyed. Though her face bore laugh marks and crows feet she was actually quite pretty. "Yes?" she said when she saw Dean.

Marvos79
Marvos79
126 Followers