Going My Way - Dean Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean's heart pounded, "Are you Mrs. Romano?"

"Yes. Who are you?" She rested her hands on her shapely hips. She was slim and small breasted. Looking, Dean couple clearly see her large nipples under the thin button-up vest she wore.

"I'm Dean Riley. Mom said she knows you."

Mrs. Romano's face lit up. "Dean, my God! I've been waiting so long to meet you." She stepped forward and embraced him, forcing him to hold the pie to the side. He hoped she couldn't feel his rapidly-hardening cock. He smelled her faint, floral perfume. "So you're finally a grown man and ready to camp out with us, huh?" She laughed. There was an accent of some kind in her voice. It didn't sound Italian as her surname implied, but Dean loved it.

Dean didn't know what to say and just nodded again. Mrs. Romano laughed, "You boys! Trevor and Lisa were just like you when I first met them. Now come inside. We'll have some of this pie."

He was nervous as he had been in a long time, but it was warm and dry inside, so he didn't hesitate. Her cabin was small, rustic, and simple. The walls were rough and wooden and there was a small, lit fireplace. There was a modest kitchen, a table big enough for two, and a couch and chairs. Up above the kitchen was a loft.

Mrs. Romano started some coffee brewing. "You got here today?" Dean nodded, "And your mom has told you nothing?"

"No, Mrs. Romano." Dean looked at her butt in the white pair of shorts she wore. Though she was slim, almost skinny, she had wide hips and an ample posterior. The backs of her arms and the creamy skin of her neck were visible too. Dean squirmed in his chair.

"My first name is Bohdana." She turned and gave him a lingering glance. "I think it may be better for you to call me Mrs. Romano, though. Your mom has come here every year for so long, and still, she's embarrassed."

When Mrs. Romano came back to the table, Dean couldn't help but notice her small, swaying breasts. The top did very little to hide her nipples or their motion, and it was quite obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. She set down the two plates with apple pie on the table.

It was Dean's favorite. They each took a bite, Mrs. Romano's dark eyes on him the whole time. "You're a handsome boy," she commented. Dean gulped. She moved her hand over the table and took his own. Dean started when they touched. "Don't worry, Dean," her voice lost its direct, matter of fact tone, and became soothing. "Your brother and sister were nervous too, and they did fine. Lisa didn't even think she would like someone like me. This is going to be a great experience for you, Dean."

Dean shook his head, "I don't even know what you mean," he said in a trembling voice.

"Your mom sent you here so I could explain how things work here at camp. I've been going for twenty years now and I know all about it. In fact, teaching young boys like you what happens here is my favorite thing. But I can see we need to get to know each other a little first."

Mrs. Romano told him that she was an exchange student from the Soviet Union and was Ukrainian. She and his dad met at U of O and they dated for a brief period of time, but after they broke up they stayed friends, or "more than friends," as she put it. He married Dean's mom right out of college and things became "complicated" between them.

Dean told her how he was staying home for a year and saving up money for college and he wasn't sure where he was going yet, but he wanted to study astronomy. They had finished their coffee by then, and had moved to the couch. Mrs. Romano brought glasses and a bottle of wine, which Dean reluctantly accepted. He said that the space stories he had read inspired him, as did famous astronauts.

"Do you have a girlfriend back home?"

Dean was startled by the question and just shook his head. "You are a virgin then?" She pried. He almost spit his wine out. "I'm sorry, that is an embarrassing question."

She went on to explain that she had been married for almost twenty years and her husband came out here once with her. "He didn't like it," she said with an enigmatic smile. By now the two of them were side by side, lying back on the couch. Dean had finished a couple of glasses of wine. It was his first time drinking and he certainly felt it. "I spend about half the year here," she continued.

"Don't you miss your husband?" Dean asked.

She laughed again, "I suppose. But I'm never lonely here. There's always someone." She put her slender arm around him. Dean was a bit startled, but nothing like how he had felt before when she touched his hand. His boner had started losing some of his edge, but her touch brought it back in full, tight force.

"So you were going to explain why people are so weird here." Their faces were close now, and her dark eyes filled his field of vision. Though you could certainly tell her age when she grinned, she was quite beautiful, more so than many of the girls at school.

"Right... What have you seen so far?" She grinned.

"Well," he thought for a moment, "When we came in the lady at the front desk, Sherri, was really friendly. I mean it's not weird to be friendly, but there was something off about it. Lisa got really embarrassed when she talked to her. They check IDs here too. I thought that was odd. And before I came over, dad and Trevor and Lisa were all gone. I ate dinner with just my mom. She usually hates it when anyone misses dinner."

"And what did she say when you asked her about it?"

"She just said they were visiting friends and shrugged it off like it was nothing. Then she gave me the pie to bring over." Through the window it was getting dark outside.

"Your mom, she is always embarrassed to explain." She looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Explain what?"

Mrs. Romano turned, placing her hand quite high up on his leg. Dean's heart pounded. "Did she say anything unusual, like 'going my way'?"

Dean thought for a moment. "Yeah she did. She said something like that to me and Lisa. That's when Lisa got all embarrassed."

"That's a special phrase," she rubbed his leg. Dean felt like he would explode. "Right now I want you to go my way, and I think you want to, as well."

Dean gulped, "It's getting kind of late. I probably should go."

Mrs. Romano's arm held him in place. He could see a slight blush on her pale skin. "It's too late. You probably can't find your way back in the dark. And there's animals."

"She'll worry about me." Dean began to panic.

"Dean, listen to me. First take a few deep breaths." Dean did his best to obey. "Your mom knows you're here. In fact, she doesn't expect to see you until morning. I see how you look at me. I may be older than your mother, but I know I still look sexy. I can always get a boy like you." Dean's face was red and he was speechless. "When a girl asks if you're going her way, that means she's interested in you. She's asking you," she brought her face uncomfortably close to his. Her breath smelled like wine. "If you want to fuck her. Now I'm curious too, Dean. Are you going my way?"

Dean gaped at her, and she brought her lips to his. When their lips met, Dean jerked his head back, but Mrs. Romano followed. Their kiss was awkward, and Dean couldn't decide whether he wanted it or not. As he backed away from her, he lay down lower and lower on the couch, and soon Mrs. Romano loomed over him. "Mrs. Romano, I don't think we should-" But he couldn't finish, as she covered his mouth with another kiss. He was fully on his back now, and she lay on top of him. She started to unbutton her top.

"I can feel how hard you are, Dean. I know you want this too. I'm a slut for first time boys like you. You have no idea how many of them I've fucked over the years. All of them have gone away satisfied. That's what we do here. This is a camp for fucking. You ask a girl if she's going your way and then you fuck her. Or," she pushed back his hair and stared into his startled eyes, "I ask a handsome young man if he's going my way and he puts his cock inside me. So are you?"

"No!" Dean pushed her back. She sat up, her small tits with their large pink nipples dangling in front of her. "I just can't!"

She was doing her best to hide her disappointment. He didn't know what to do. No one had ever wanted him this way before, and he didn't in a million years expect this was the place where it would happen. She gulped, buttoning her blouse. "Well... I'm sorry, I guess. I thought I could have all of you." Her eyes flicked to the window. You're right. It's late. I'll be to bed before too long."

He got up and crept toward the door. "I wasn't kidding what I said," Mrs. Romano told him. "It's dangerous. You get lost or you run into animal. You have to stay. I have a queen bed."

Dean's hands trembled. He was afraid of a thousand things. What if he came too early? What if he said or did something embarrassing? What if he did something wrong? But he was also afraid of going outside. There were no lights out there, and the rain poured. "I'll take the couch." He said.

Though Mrs. Romano did her best to hide her disappointment again, it was clear on her face. Dean couldn't meet her eyes. "All right, Dean." She wrung her hands in front of her, and sighed. "I'm sorry it had to be like this."

He didn't answer.

Though her couch was comfortable and he was tired after a long day, Dean couldn't sleep. So many times he imagined what it would be like to finally have sex, to finally touch a woman. It had seemed like a fantasy, since he had never even had a girlfriend. It's not that he didn't like Mrs. Romano. She was beautiful and sexy. He had never been attracted to a woman her age like he was to her. And she seemed nice enough, though her forwardness intimidated him. As impetuous and excited as she was, she was setting him up for failure.

Was this what sex was supposed to be like? Dean thought that there were two possible sides of sex. In one way it was dirty and shameful. His family wasn't religious, but he picked it up anyway. The only kind of sex allowed was between two people who were married, or in love at least. And the more conventional the better. An eighteen year old boy with a fifty year old woman was a perverted act, especially since they had just met.

The other side of sex was something that people did just to get off. It was something for bragging rights. It was the way his friends talked about their experiences and filled with talk about cock size, sluts, and "scoring." At the end it seemed hollow and was a game where you either win or lose. Men tricked women into sex and the idea that a woman might want sex or enjoy it was absurd.

And so what was this? Mrs. Romano didn't see sex as sinful. She wanted it the same way Dean would stare at girls in his class and want them. She seemed to think that when they had sex they would simply enjoy each other and come closer together, and this confused Dean. How could she possibly want him and how could she possibly think that he could please her, especially after all the men and women she had been with?

Dean gulped. She said that she had had sex with his entire family. That meant that mom had cheated on dad with her and vice versa. His brain had a hard time with his parents being with anyone else but each other. Mrs. Romano could be lying, but all the rest of what she said seemed to completely click with what he had experienced. A sex camp. He had never even thought such a thing was possible. She had been with Trevor and Lisa too. That seemed just as surreal and now Lisa's conversation with Stephen before they left made perfect sense. It was all true and all impossible at the same time.

So what now? Though the camp and its bizarre covenant made his head spin, his feelings about Mrs. Romano were quite clear. With her experience, her beauty, and her passion she was a sex goddess to Dean. His mind went back to her hanging over him, her small, pendulous breasts resting on his chest. Back home Dean had a friend, Todd, whose dad had a collection of Playboy magazines. Todd would steal them and sell them to his friends. Dean had a couple of the stolen magazines stuffed under his mattress. He had never been caught with them yet.

But none of the women in the magazines looked like Mrs. Romano. Every one of them was young and skinny with big tits. They had perfect, styled hair and flawless skin. It was enough to make Dean cum, but then again, it didn't take much. But Mrs. Romano was so different. She was so alive, so real. And she wanted him. She wasn't being paid to sit still and force a smile. It was like a dream.

Now gratification, passion, and beauty were just a few feet away. His parents had brought him here for these experiences. They would be here for a few days, and he had the opportunity to live out his fantasies. It wouldn't be so easy, though. He had to do it, to want it. Being horny wasn't enough. He needed resolve too.

Dean took a few deep breaths and got up.

The stairs to the loft creaked. It had carved wooden rails overlooking the living room, with the kitchen directly under. The roof was slanted here and a single, large window loomed over the bed. His cock was raging hard and his heart pounded in his chest. The clock read two AM. She lay on her side in the bed, her mane of black curls and her delicate shoulders in view. "Hello, Dean." She sat up in bed and smiled at him. She had only a strapped undershirt on, and just like before, it might as well have been nothing. Her nipples clearly showed though. She patted the bed next to her.

Dean cautiously came to the bed, the floor creaking under him. When he lay down, Mrs. Romano turned toward him. He was hard as a rock now, and he was overwhelmed by her scent, this time nothing more than the natural scent of her body. She cradled his face, smiling at him. "You're a sweet boy. I'm sorry I was so aggressive with you. I'm just very excited. Your mom and dad are close friends of mine, and I was so looking forward to fucking another of their boys. I like girls and boys, but boys are my favorite. And your family is special to me. You're handsome like your dad and I could tell you wanted me too."

"I've just never..." Dean couldn't finish.

"Yes, I know." She smiled. "So many boys I've been with were just as nervous as you are. I have to say it hurt a little when you didn't want to fuck. At my age you can be a bit self-conscious about how you look." She rubbed his arms up and down, "My goodness, Sweetie, you're so tense. I promise I'm not going to hurt you."

"I just don't know what to do," Dean's voice quavered. "I want to please you too,but I don't know how."

"That's very kind of you, Dean." There was a pause. "Let's start out slow. Like I said, I can see how you look at me." She sat up and pulled her undershirt over her head. Her breasts were as Dean remembered them. And though she was thin, she had the barest trace of a belly. "I bet you've never seen a woman who looks like me naked." He shook his head. "Well, I have a daughter and when you have kids it does this. Your belly and tits get stretched. When they go back it looks different." She sighed, "There are even some men who like it, believe it or not."

"But I like it... I like them a lot, Mrs. Romano. They're," he gulped, "beautiful."

Mrs. Romano's smile was broad and unselfconscious. The crow's feet around her eyes appeared. "Like I said, a sweet boy. I know you want to touch them. Come on." She moved closer to him.

Dean was transfixed by her large, pink areolas. His hand crept forward, resting on her side. It was soft and pleasing to his touch. He moved his hand up, brushing the side of her breast. Then he moved in, and cupped it in his hand. He was amazed at how soft it was, and how its flesh squeezed through his fingers. Mrs. Romano's nipples were hard now, and they stood straight and erect under Dean's rubbing thumb. "That feels good, Sweetie."

He held her fleshy nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Looking Mrs. Romano in the eyes, he gently squeezed and there was a soft sigh from her. She pushed her shoulders back, thrusting her tits forward for Dean. "Good boy. You like them. Some women like when you pinch them." Dean increased the pressure and Mrs. Romano moaned and squirmed. Her nipples looked different now, like your arms when you get goosebumps from the cold. Dean rubbed the wrinkled surface.

"I want you to play with both of them," Mrs. Romano said as she rolled on her back. Her tits shifted to the sides of her chest when she did. Dean cupped both tits again, feeling their exquisite softness. As he got closer his hardon pressed against Mrs. Romano's thigh. "Ooh," she smiled, "Now you're excited." She stroked his hair. "My tits are for you, Sweetie. Don't they feel nice?"

"They feel amazing, Mrs. Romano." He rolled her nipples between his fingers. Her body undulated in a slow wave.

"You want to suck them? Pretend like you're my boy and suck on mommy's tits?" She giggled. "Give them a good lick first."

Gripping her breast, Dean stuck out his nervous tongue. He looked up at her, "Go on, Sweetie. Mommy's ready for you to suck her tits." He tentatively licked her areola. When he saw the look of ecstasy on her face, it emboldened him and he closed his lips around her large nipple. It felt so natural in his mouth, and he began to suck and lick, squeezing and pulling the other nipple. Mrs. Romano's gasps intensified and she thrust her chest up to him.

Dean unconsciously rubbed his dick against her leg. "Horny boy! You're ready, aren't you? Go on. Touch my pussy, horny boy. Be gentle."

Dean moved his hand down her juicy belly, keeping her tit in his mouth. It was too delicious to let go. There was a tickle then he ran his hand through the exquisite hair of her bush. "It feels really good, Mrs. Romano. Can I see it?"

"Of course, Sweetie," she said as she pushed the blanket off herself. She revealed her shapely, but soft body and sure enough the furry, black triangle between her legs. She spread them to accommodate Dean's curious fingers.

"It's so beautiful, Mrs. Romano. I love it."

"Good boy. So sweet. Mmm, you feel the pussy in there don't you?"

He did. Her hair was a little wet and underneath felt like slick flower petals. She sighed again as he stroked them. His fingers were tipped with her warm wetness and he pushed just a little into her soaking pussy. "It's really wet, Mrs. Romano."

"Yes, Sweetie. It's because I'm horny for you. I'm ready for you to fuck me." She kissed his forehead. "Usually a girl will want you to take your time more, but I've been thinking about your dick inside me for hours now. But I do need some kisses before you fuck me." He spread his hand through her wet bush and turned to face her. Mrs. Romano moved in, and she parted Dean's hot lips with her probing tongue. She penetrated his mouth and rubbed her tongue on top of his. When his lips closed around hers, she sighed out her nose. He turned his head sideways and pressed his face into hers. They devoured each other, their tongues dancing a carnal dance. Mrs. Romano moaned softly.

They parted, and Dean's blue eyes met her dark eyes. "Are you ready, Sweetie?" She grinned when Dean nodded. "Get on top."

Dean rolled over and he lay facing her, her sweet body pressed against him. His slick cock slid up her thigh. Mrs. Romano spread her legs and wrapped them around Dean. "Be gentle when you first go in, Dean. I've had so many cocks inside me, and you'll have plenty of time to pound me, but it always feels the best when you go in easy. Now go on, Sweety. Just slowly push your cock into me."

His member finally hit her spread pussy, and he felt the wet warmth of it on his tip. Her breath caught in her throat, and when Dean looked up he saw the look of supreme anticipation on her face. "Yes," she whispered. He pushed, penetrating her with his burning cock. The heat, softness, and wetness of her pussy descended down his shaft, and he felt Mrs. Romano's body tense underneath him. Her mouth fell open and a small whimper came out. Inch by inch, he was swallowed by her velvet insides. Her legs tightened around him, encouraging him to push in all the way.