Going My Way - Dean Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
126 Followers

A girl named Maria with a purple punk rock streak in her short hair spoke up, "Are you gonna play?" There were giggles.

"No, I will not. But after games there's 'open pairs' and all you have to do is ask." She winked at the girl.

When everybody indicated they were ready Tammy drew the first name from the girls' hat. Heather and Johnny got up and went to the closet, blushing and giggling. The seconds ticked by, filled with nervous grins and awkward pauses. Tammy fueled their conversation by having them speculate on what was going on. Everyone seemed more nervous than Dean. Some of them talked, some giggled, some made eyes at others.

One girl, though, was completely quiet and sat with her eyes cast down most of the time. Her name was Kate and when she introduced herself her voice barely rose above a whisper. She was blond haired with bangs and her blue eyes were made almost comically big by her glasses. She looked thin, but the modest frilly dress she wore obscured her figure. The few times she actually smiled revealed braces.

When Heather and Johnny came out, they zipped past the circle, hand in hand, clothes and hair disheveled. They disappeared out the door amid more nervous giggling. "Well, an early success," Tammy commented. "You love to see it. Next..."

Tammy called more names. Andrea and Steve, Tracy and Ben. The group was getting small. Though none of the others were quite as amorous as Heather and Johnny had been. Holly sat alone, still not called. As they had waited on the others, Dean had stolen glances at her. She was one of the ones here that talked the most. She was nervous, sure, but enthusiastic and eager. The more he looked, the more alluring she became with her sleek, delicate figure. The dress would be quite easy to pull down and expose her small tits. Dean wondered what her nipples looked like. Their outline was occasionally visible through her dress.

"Holly," Tammy called. It snapped Dean out of his reverie and he held his breath as he waited. Tammy rummaged in the boys' hat. He gulped and tried to calm his shaking, nervous hands. There were only three boys, including him, left. And three girls including Holly. Kate and the purple haired girl sat side by side with her. Tammy's hand seemed to take forever, swirling and probing in the bag. Dean thought she was doing it on purpose to tease them.

Finally she fished out the scrap of paper and held it up. "Mike," she called. Mike and Holly scrambled to their feet and disappeared into the closet.

It wasn't fair. Dean didn't really care for either girl. Maria had weird hair and makeup. Dean didn't really understand why, but she looked mean to him. He was afraid she would enjoy embarrassing him in the closet.

Kate seemed to be the opposite. She would be a cold fish inside, and too nervous to do anything. Dean supposed she was kind of pretty in a nerdy way, but she didn't exactly wear the revealing outfit that Holly had on. His heart sank.

The timer beeped and Tammy went to open the door. When it opened, a giggling Holly frantically tried to pull her top back over her tits while Mike attacked her erect, brown nipple with his tongue. After she finally got her dress situated she and Mike had a hard, wet kiss, heedless of anyone watching. They dashed out of the room towards the cabins.

Dean sulked. Even when the choice was random he got chosen last for everything. The other boy with them, Greg, seemed similarly dismayed. Dean was too horny and frantic to consider how the girls might feel about their arrangement. Maria had an amused look on her face as she eyed both boys while Kate's eyes went everywhere but the boys.

Tammy seemed to sense the tension and sped up her selection process a bit. She quickly grabbed a name from the girls' hat. "Kate."

Kate gritted her teeth and got a far off stare in her eyes. Tammy had a plastic smile. "Dean."

Dean rose to his feet shakily and looked over at Kate. They made brief eye contact and Kate managed to give a smile. When she stood he got a little better look at her. She had skinny arms and legs, and her tits were almost as small as Holly's. Dean didn't know why he had been desperate to touch Holly's boobs when Kate's didn't do anything for him. Her blue eyes were larger than life from her glasses, which rested on an aquiline nose.

Tammy tentatively guided them to the closet, her eyes apologetic, and closed the door.

It was a tiny closet filled with hanging coats and a bulky vacuum cleaner. Dean wondered who the coats could possibly belong to. He and Kate weren't exactly smashed together, but any movement caused them to collide and bump each other. Each let out a chorus of "sorrys." Eventually they got a bit more comfortable, with Dean placing his arms at either side of Kate.

The "sorrys" eventually became giggles and Kate finally spoke up. "This is weird, right?" Her voice was right next to Dean's ear. She smelled kind of nice, some kind of subtle perfume Dean couldn't identify. He could also smell her sweat and breath, which, to his surprise, were much more alluring.

"Yeah," his words were distorted by his laughter. "Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. My mom and dad made me come. I didn't know what kind of camp this was."

She squirmed, and for a moment her tits brushed Dean's chest. He had been hard since Mrs. Romano had hugged him when he got a drink. His lust fatigued him, a new sensation. "Yeah, me neither. Did you drink?" She asked.

"I had a beer and then a couple of glasses of wine."

"Beer is gross. I don't know why people drink it. I had some rum and Cokes. They were ok."

"It's my first time drinking."

"Me too."

There was a pause, and for a moment all they could hear was each other's breathing and the muted voices of the other kids outside. "I'm really nervous, Dean." Her voice trembled. "Is it ok if I... hold your hand?" Dean didn't answer, but groped for her hand. They ended up holding both.

"I'm not gonna... do anything," Dean said. "I mean if you don't want to. You don't have to."

She took a few trembling breaths, "Thanks. You seemed like that kind of guy, but I didn't know. Everyone here is so aggressive, it's intimidating."

"Have you done anything yet? I mean with a guy?"

She giggled and her hair brushed Dean's face. "Sorry, I forgot you couldn't see me. No. I haven't touched a guy here. Too weird. Have you?"

"Mrs. Romano. Did you see her?"

"They curly haired lady with the red dress?"

"Yeah, that's her. She's friends with my mom and dad."

"She's really pretty. You're lucky." She squeezed Dean's hand.

"But you haven't yet?"

She gulped, "No. Eric asked me though."

"Who?"

"The guide. He had a brown suit and glasses."

"Oh," Dean was vaguely aware of the men onstage when Jackson introduced them, but he didn't remember names. "But you didn't like him?"

"It's not that. I just wasn't ready. He's handsome, but he's like as old as my dad." She squeezed his hands again. "Did you like her? Mrs. Romano?"

"Yeah. And it was the same for me at first too, but I came around. I think it's different because she knows my parents. Mom sent me over to see her. She's been weird this whole time." Dean squeezed back.

"Has your mom said anything to you? Like about sex?"

"She's too embarrassed, but when I got home, she was having sex with another guy. They left the door open. It's like she wanted me to see."

"Dad has been like that too. He's never like this at home. I don't know. Who likes their daughter that way? It's like there's no rules here, everyone just does what they want."

"But you don't want to do the same thing as everyone?" Dean asked.

"Well... it's not even really that. I want to, but not like this. I don't know. I guess I'm not making sense."

"Kate, I feel the same way. It makes perfect sense. Everyone is acting so weird. You think my mom is...?"

Kate swung her hands, "I don't know! But like I said, it's like anything is allowed."

"My dad's sleeping with other guys," Dean blurted.

"I don't think it's wrong to be gay. Do you?"

"No, of course not. But it's different when it's your dad."

"How's it different?"

"It just is!" He barked, "Sorry. It's just a lot to take in. My sister has been saying stuff like that too. She's twenty five and has gone here every year since she turned eighteen."

"I'm eighteen," replied Kate. "How old are you?"

"Me too." Dean took a few breaths. "Is it ok if I kiss you? It's ok if you say no!"

Kate squeezed his hands, "I'd actually really like it."

He pushed his head forward, and knocked foreheads with her. "Ow! How do you-?" But she yanked his arms, pulling his face into hers. For a single tense moment his lips went from her nose, to her soft cheek, and finally to her lips. A shock passed through his body as they kissed, her lips softer and hotter than he could ever have imagined. Kate tilted her head back, pressing her body into his. She hummed softly out her nose.

Dean's blood pumped hot. First he had endured the shock of what kind of place he had come to, this place where people just fuck without a care, where all you had to do was say "going my way" and people were powerless. Where a fifty year old woman would fuck him just because she thought he was a sweet boy, a place where they pressed the newcomers together like dolls to make them do things.

This was his second shock. In this place there were other people like him. People who were scared. People who stopped and wondered what was happening, people who just wanted to slow things down. People like him were here. She was here.

They kissed again and again, each kiss chaste and tentative, but simultaneously full of desire. Once or twice his lips touched her rough braces. Kate pressed into him again, this time feeling a poke in her stomach. "Ooh!" she grunted.

"Oh shit, sorry Kate! I-!"

"You're just hard, right?"

"Yeah. Being stuck in a closet with a cute girl will do that." He wished she could see his grin.

Her laugh this time wasn't a giggle, but a guffaw. "Guys aren't the only ones who get horny, you know. Girls like sex too."

They laughed together for a moment, then it was quiet, and they could hear the voices of the kids outside. "I kind of don't want this to be over. I think we're close to out of time." Kate said, "I thought everyone here was just sex obsessed and didn't know what I was- what we were going through."

Dean squeezed her hands and pulled her toward him. "It doesn't have to end. We can go to a cabin." There were a few seconds of silence, "I mean, we can do whatever there. You're... excited too, aren't you?"

She giggled, "Maybe."

"So girls get kinda wet when they're horny?"

"Oh my God, Dean-"

"If you don't want to-"

"It's just an awkward question. I want to answer. I do." She sighed. "You get kinda... tingly down there. You know. You sweat, your heart gets fast, your lips feel hot. You also get wet down there like you said. Sometimes there's a lot."

Dean gulped. "Is that how you feel? Are you wet down there?"

She pushed him back, "Gross, you pig!" But he could hear the smile in her voice.

"It's not fair," he pulled her closer, "You know that I'm hard and I don't get to know if you're horny or not? You have to tell me, are you getting wet and tingly?"

"Ok fine. Yeah, I'm pretty wet right now. I mean, how could I not be?" She let the question hang in the air. This time, neither could tell who pulled who in, but all the same their lips met and the sparks shot down Dean's spine again. Their lips parted slightly and Dean could just feel her braces.

The room was flooded with light and the sound of Careless Whisper, leaving both of them feeling stunned. When Dean's eyes adjusted, there she was in front of him. Though nothing had changed about her, it seemed that everything had. Her giant blue eyes, her red blushing cheeks and incandescent lips, her blonde hair framing her sweet face, her bare, creamy, delicate shoulders. The plain girl Dean had gone in with was transformed. Now he saw a girl sweet and passionate and shy, waiting for him to treat her like she needed. "You're so beautiful!" The words escaped her lips, and all she could do was stare adoringly at him.

The cabins were connected to the main building by covered paths. Dean saw a few other couples, rushing, laughing, hand in hand, walking along with him. He and Kate held hands too, and when they got to an open cabin, he looked at her blushing face. Her face was split by a grin which reached her big blue eyes.

The cabin was small and warm inside. There was a double bed and it was decorated like the clubhouse, one painting depicting a man cross-legged and meditating with a yin-yang for a head, surrounded by the planets. There was a chair, a bed, and a nightstand along with coat hooks. Dean trembled with anticipation, not knowing what to do with his hands. He didn't even know what he wanted to do, but being here with someone who wanted him and was so sweet and beautiful and who understood was enough to make his body jerk and pound with nervous energy. "Should we sit down on the bed? We don't have to do anything!"

"Yeah, let's do that." Kate's hands were similarly shaking, and her lips glowed red.

Dean sat far enough from her not to touch, but his hand creeped over to hers. "You look really beautiful, I wasn't kidding." His words were quick and tense.

"I think you're handsome too. I liked kissing." She turned to face him.

Dean's body pulled forward and their lips met again. Their kisses were tentative and innocent, and soon Dean found himself lying next to her, her eyes only an inch from his. They gave each other one chaste peck after another, trembling with desire, but afraid to go any further. "I like it," Kate whispered. "If you want to touch me some more, you can."

Dean's hand, on its own, moved up to her side. Though it was covered by her dress, she felt heavenly. Mrs. Romano, with all her mature, seductive beauty, was nothing like Kate. He felt protective and caring for her, innocent and nubile as she was. Where he was a boy with Mrs. Romano, he was an impetuous suitor with Kate, wondering desperately what this lovely, nervous girl needed.

His hand moved up to under her arm where she was hot and sweating. "That tickles," she giggled. Her frilly lavender dress left her shoulders bare and left her small tits to the imagination. He cupped one shoulder and slid his hand down her velvety arm until their hands intertwined. She rolled just a bit and leaned into him, their lips meeting again. This time both of them parted their lips simultaneously and just slightly, just enough for him to taste, smell, and feel the wetness of her mouth. His tongue tentatively crept forward, touching her lips as if knocking on her cabin door. Her welcoming mouth opened and the first thing he felt was her braces like a gate, then the softness of her tongue. She let out a soft moan.

"Can I ask you something," she said. Dean nodded. "Have you ever had a crush?"

"Sure, I guess," he answered. "I've asked a couple of girls out."

"But?"

"None of them liked me that way. I don't know. It's hard to ask girls out, so I really have to be into someone before I ask." His blush deepened.

"If you asked me out, I'd say yes," she grinned.

"That's what we're doing, right? Does this count as a date?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. What do people do on a date?"

"You go somewhere to eat, you talk, you kiss. Have you ever been on a date?"

"Dean, before you I..." she gulped, "I had never even kissed a boy before. I never got invited to dances. I went with my friends sometimes, but never with a guy."

"How? You're... I don't know, I think you're great." Dean looked away.

"Great?" She shook her head.

"I don't know. You're nice, and beautiful, and sexy."

She laughed, "Sexy? You think I'm sexy?"

Dean couldn't blush any more, "Well, yeah. You have a really nice body." Kate gulped and shook her head. "You do, though!"

Kate shook her head again, "I want to ask you another question."

"Ok," Dean didn't like her changing the subject.

"Do you... umm... masturbate?"

It was Dean's turn to laugh. "Well yeah. Guys just do. We're horny."

"You know, girls get horny too."

"Like you are now?" Dean grinned.

Kate nodded and kissed him again.

"So do you?" He asked.

"What?"

"You know... masturbate."

"Yeah, I do. I thought most girls did too. I've made myself cum too." Dean gaped, "Yeah, girls can cum too!"

"You mean like... stuff comes out?"

"A little." There was a long pause, and Dean placed his hand on her thigh again. Her dress was too frilly for him to feel her hip. He desperately wanted to see the curve of her butt. "So you want to see more?" Kate said.

"Like your...?"

"You said you like my body. You want to see more of it?"

Dean's breath puffed hard on her face, and he nodded. He slowly pulled the top of her dress. "Hold on!" Kate said and she reached back to unzip the back of her dress.

Little by little, her top came down. Her small nipple was exposed, glowing pink against her ivory skin. Her nipple was hard and blushing and Dean's heart leapt seeing it. He pulled further, and her whole small breast came out. "They're so small... sorry," she mumbled.

"They're perfect, Kate," he ran his finger around her nipple, causing Kate to moan and squirm. "Are your nipples sensitive?"

He rubbed her nipple, watching it harden. "What do you think?" She gasped.

Kate shifted on the bed, allowing Dean to completely pull down the top of her dress. Her petite tits were completely exposed now, and her nipples sat like glowing pink pencil erasers, erect and engorged. She and Dean kissed again, this time their kisses were ravenous and they opened their mouths wide, trying to devour each other. Dean kissed her cheek and she threw her head back, her eyes closed in her bliss. He kissed her neck and shoulders, drawing a whimper from her. He began to kiss down her chest. "Yes, Dean. Please." Each kiss left a cooling, wet spot on her hot skin.

Dean's chin brushed her nipple and her body trembled. He kissed around the nipple, noting how hard it had become. Finally his tongue lanced out and looped around her nipple. Kate trembled and thrusted her hips forward. "God damn, Dean. That feels so good." He flicked her nipple with his tongue, then kissed across her chest to the other nipple. He lingered his throbbing lips on the center of her chest for one brief moment and felt the beating of her heart. He looked up, and saw her piercing, adoring eyes.

Just like he had done to the first, he kissed and then licked the other nipple, drawing a squirm and whimper from Kate. His lips closed again, and Kate's body was flooded with his warmth. She cradled his head and ran her fingers through her hair. Kate's eyelids fluttered and she felt as if she were losing herself in her desire. Dean was feeling bold for the first time since he had come to camp Raincloud. He closed his mouth just enough so that his teeth brushed Kate's nipple. Then he applied the tiniest bit of pressure. Kate gasped. "What are you doing?"

Dean tried to pull away from her nipple, and after a bit more licking he was able to free his mouth up to talk. "Does it hurt?"

"No, just be gentle. But I like what you're doing. I've never felt like this before."

It was all Dean needed to hear, and he licked around her blushing areola. His teeth closed around her nipple again, and he trembled his jaw to give it a rapid nibble. Kate gasped again, louder this time. "Fuck, oh my God, Dean!" Dean kissed across her chest to her other nipple and nibbled it just the same. Kate's body writhed. "Please Dean... please I need it. A kiss."

Dean raised his head and kissed her lips, just as ravenously as before. They kissed and kissed, Kate's little wet nipples rubbing on his shirt. She reached forward and started to unbutton it, and with dean's help it was soon on the floor. "You want..." they kissed again, and her words were swallowed up by Dean's gaping mouth. "You..." They kissed again. "Dean, my pussy. You want to see..." Their lips met again, but this time when they stopped, Dean looked her in the eye and slowly nodded his head.

Marvos79
Marvos79
126 Followers