Going My Way - Dean Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean's breath fluttered, "You feel so good, Mrs. Romano."

"You too, Dean," her words were desperate and distorted, "I love your cock inside me. Now I need you to fuck me. Do it now!"

Slowly, Dean began pumping his hips and with each stroke there was a little moan from Mrs. Romano. Her dark eyes penetrated his, daring him to go on, to fuck her like she needed. The only thing that had ever rubbed Dean's cock was his own hand, and it paled in comparison to the wet velvet of Mrs. Romano's pussy. He felt a change inside him. He had been full of nerves since the moment she had opened the door and had only got more and more nervous the more bold Mrs. Romano got. But now his animal lust and desire were eclipsing that nervousness. His body didn't care anymore about screwing up or how Mrs. Romano would compare him to her other lovers. All he cared about now was her body and his cock and their mutual heat.

His thrusts sped up, and he saw the tension in her neck. "Good boy," she said, "Now you're fucking like a man." His hips became more and more vigorous in their thrusts, and Mrs. Romano's mobile tits bounced like mad. Dean couldn't believe what he saw and squeezed a tit in his hand, bringing it to his mouth. He didn't beseech Mrs. Romano this time, he just let his tongue and lips enjoy her and let his ears fill with her moans and her calling his name.

Dean had cum plenty of times, but it had always been on his own. You could always feel how it was going to be before it completely hit you. Sometimes they would be intense and hard, sometimes they would just relieve his tension so he could go on with his day. This one was unlike any he had. In truth, he feared the intensity he felt the lancing pleasure rapidly intensifying to the point of pain inside him. "Mrs. Romano... I'm gonna... oh my God!"

"Yes, Sweetie, cum inside me. I'm close too. Give me that hot cum!"

He clenched his teeth, thinking the orgasm was upon him, but it only continued to intensify inside him. For a few brief seconds he looked down as Mrs. Romano, her eyes heavy lidded and her mouth open. Her moan was long and low, and Dean knew that her climax was here.

It came upon him with the intensity of the rising sun. The lance of his passion shot through him. It hurt. He lost control of his body, his hips thrusting as hard as they could with each pulse of his erupting cock. He was afraid he would pull a muscle. With each thrust, Mrs. Romano let her own grunt, her fluid tits quivering on her chest. Her back arched and her hips pressed against him to accompany her wild, feline growl.

Time seemed to stand still, as pulse after pulse came over him to accompany the throbs of his cock. He could feel Mrs. Romano's pussy tensing and tightening around him too, and their cries mingled together in the night.

Finally his passion began to fade and he realized that he had been tensing every muscle in his body. He loomed over Mrs. Romano, his trembling arms pressing the mattress to either side of her head. Her eyelids were still fluttering and her body undulating with her moans. She regained her composure and was something close to coherent. "I knew I would love you fucking me, Dean. " She leaned up and kissed him, and their tongues intertwined.

"It was nice, Mrs. Romano. I... you... it just felt great. I don't know." He rolled over and lay next to her. Both of their sweaty chests heaved.

"I'm glad you decided to come to bed with me," She smiled.

"Me too," Dean huffed.

Dean woke up without Mrs. Romano and was ready to eat. What was the etiquette in this situation? Could he just go down to the kitchen and grab something? Rain pounded on the roof and slid down the slanted window at the head of the bed. In the daylight he could see her room. There was a little bedside table, a dresser with a mirror, and a desk. She had decorated with a deer theme, and had a pair of antlers on the wall.

The bed creaked when Dean got up, as did the hardwood floor as he cautiously crossed to the stairs. When he got to the bottom, he could hear the shower on. Mrs. Romano had a single small bathroom here and when he looked the door was wide open. Dean gulped.

Again he had no idea what the etiquette was for this. They had been intimate, but would Mrs. Romano be shy about him seeing her? He had never seen her completely naked, only the exposed parts of her body in the dark loft. Still, he ached to see her. Her tits bouncing in the dark had been incredible, and he wondered what her round ass and legs looked like. He longed to see the black triangle of the soft hair between her legs.

But at this point etiquette had no power over Dean and he moved toward the bathroom until the glass shower door came into view. And there was Mrs. Romano in all her mature glory. Her back was to him, and her ass wiggled as she scrubbed down her front. Her back and shoulders were delicate and slim, yet she was curved in all the right places. He had woken up hard, and this would do nothing to get rid of his hardon.

Mrs. Romano turned sideways and put her arms over her head, letting the water rinse her down. Her tits were visible from the side, pendulous and soft. She turned again, and before Dean could react she spotted him. "I was wondering if you would be up in time. Looking for a show, Sweetie?"

"Oh my God, Mrs. Romano! I'm sorry!" He turned away.

She laughed. "You think I'm going to be mad at you seeing me naked after last night? Horny boy. Go on look, don't be silly." Dean froze, suddenly feeling extraordinarily self-conscious. "I know you want to, Dean." She turned to face him, and finally his will broke and he looked straight at her.

She was grinning, showing her crow's feet and mirth lines in her mouth. Her hands still rubbed soap down her front, emphasizing her pink nipples and the faint curve of her belly. Just as Dean had guessed, her beautiful black triangle of a bush dripped with the shower's water. He gulped.

"You are looking for a show. Do you like what you see?" Dean gaped. "Sweetie, don't you know you should compliment a lady if you think she's pretty?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Romano." She put her hands on her hips and waited. "I mean... Oh my God... you're very beautiful." He gulped again to find his mouth dry.

"Good boy. You've got a lot more fucking to do in the next few days, so you need to know how to treat a woman. Get closer, Sweetie. I know you want a better view." She was right, and Dean obeyed. He melted under her dark gaze, her sexuality and beauty like the sun. Mrs. Romano continued soaping and scrubbing her body as if Dean wasn't there. The water ran down every inch of her, emphasizing her curves. Dean's heart pounded in his chest.

Finally she turned the water off. "Now you can dry me off," she said as she stepped out. Water dripped from the hair of her pussy and her protrusive nipples. Wordlessly, Dean picked the towel up and began to rub her down. "Good boy," she grinned, "There's nothing to be afraid of. I've been with more nervous boys than you can imagine. You were a good fuck, too." He rubbed down her front, her soft tits squishing under his hands. "You can get to be a good lover with some practice. The secret is to care, Sweetie. Watch her and listen to her. Most men don't get it. They think you need a big cock... not that yours isn't, or they think they need to ram you like a train piston." He dried her back and butt, savoring the view. It was firmer than he expected. "But if you take it slow and listen to her body she'll cum for you. Don't treat sex like jerking off."

Dean cleared his throat, "So everyone is in on it? Everyone is here to have sex?"

"That's what this place is for. When it first started, we called it 'free love.' I was out of college by then and I wasn't exactly a hippy. Neither were your mom and dad. But we liked it all the same. It took your mom a little while to get used to it. That's why she sent you here. She would be too embarrassed to explain. So now you know."

She put her legs up and Dean dried them one at a time. They were toned, but thick at the top. Her black bush was right next to his face. "You said that you and mom and dad..." He trailed off and shrugged.

Mrs. Romano laughed, "Yes, many times. I was with your brother and sister too. As far as I know your sister has only eaten my pussy and no other girl's." She looked at him and giggled, "I know this is a shock. Your brother reacted like this too. I was his first, you know. I expect him to come back for more any time now."

"And people will just... have sex with you? Just like that?"

"Mostly. You're supposed to be generous. Of course everyone needs to consent, God forbid, but here people tend to let their inhibitions down. I don't think your sister usually likes girls that way, but she's crazy for me. I've eaten her out every time your family has come. She's a good girl, sweet and cums easily." Mrs. Romano took the towel and hung it up, then pulled a pink baggy t-shirt over her head. It left a single shoulder exposed. "You might think about your sister."

She couldn't be suggesting what Dean thought she was. "Think about what?"

Mrs. Romano pulled on some gray stretch pants. "Like I said, things are a little different here. People are less inhibited. That means most people here do things they wouldn't dream of doing outside." She gave the pants a pull and her ass wiggled enticingly. "Just think about it. A lot of boys like their sisters that way."

Dean tried to look disgusted, and truly he felt that he should be, but he idea was already firmly lodged in his head. All those times he had watched her and her boyfriend fuck. Still, he tried his hardest to deny it.

Mrs. Romano cooked a simple breakfast for them and they sat having coffee after. "You need to go to the mixer tomorrow."

"Mixer?"

"Yes, they're getting together all the first timers there to meet each other and meet some of the more experienced campers. I'll be there. There will be plenty of ladies there looking for a handsome boy like you to cum inside them. Girls your age too. There's always a lot of new girls." She took his hand in hers.

"Is that what it's for? The first-timers to have sex?" He couldn't believe it. "You can just go up and ask them?"

"Yes. Like I said, you're supposed to be generous. You're a good boy, you'll do great."

Dean smiled.

It was still raining when Dean got back to their cabin. There didn't seem to be anyone home. The living room and kitchen were empty. He had a lot to think about and was already feeling a little overwhelmed. The rain crashed against the room and filled the cabin with its roar. But he heard something else.

From the bedroom, the reserved one, he heard the sound of feminine moans. A thousand possibilities ran through his mind, making his heart pound and his cock harden. What if his brother or dad had brought someone home? Before Mrs. Romano, he had only seen his sister naked, and only parts of his mom. He didn't really know what he would do if he saw his mom completely naked, but just like with Mrs. Romano, nothing could stop him.

His own breath was loud in his ear as he sneaked across the floor. The extra bedroom was situated just behind the kitchen and as he approached the clarity of the sounds emerging told him that the door was open. Time moved slow, and as he rounded the corner a figure came into view. It was a woman, sitting up tall and straight with her back facing the door and gently bouncing. Her elbows were bent, with her hands running down the front of her body and squeezing her tits. Jutting out behind her were two hairy legs, the toes curling in pleasure. The woman's head was thrown back and her moans echoed through the room despite the best efforts of the hard rain.

There was no denying it. The big jiggling butt, the chubby love handles, the "youthful indiscretion" butterfly tattoo on the woman's shoulder, the short bottle blond hair. This was Dean's mom. His horror, however, could not overcome his arousal and he couldn't pull himself away. He couldn't see anymore than a pair of legs underneath her, but from the man's moans and skin tone, he could tell it wasn't dad. His stomach churned.

Dean leaned against the door, unable to look away. His mom's heavy butt bounced on top of the guy's cock, vigorously enough that her hips and his separated and his naked, wet shaft was exposed. Dean was mesmerized. He had never looked at his mom like this before. She was old, chubby, and plain to him before. But now... seeing her naked and and turned on, seeing her ass jiggle and bounce. Her curves became enticing to him. He didn't know what to think. "Fuck, Roger," she moaned, "Why can it only be once a year? God damn!"

She went from bouncing to undulating, spreading and clenching her ass and rolling her back. Mrs. Romano had said that something like this might happen, that mom or dad would fuck someone else, but seeing it was a whole different thing. Every manner of nasty thought flashed through Dean's mind. He wanted her to turn around so he could see her pumping, pink tits. He had seen them once years ago when he caught her in the bathroom by accident. But now he wanted to see them in motion. He wondered if mom had sucked this guy, Roger's dick. He wondered how many times they had fucked and if dad knew. He gulped, remembering mom mentioning dad and his siblings out "visiting friends."

Though he tried, he couldn't keep the mental image of his mom's tits out of his head. He wondered what the triangle of her bush looked like, what it felt like. The next thought felt like watching a train wreck inside his head. Thinking back to Mrs. Romano, he wondered how his cock would feel inside her. He wondered how her big ass would feel squeezed between his fingers. He wondered how she would look with her lips around his cock, her green eyes gazing at him in adoration.

Dean felt as if his heart would explode and his mind would collapse from horror. But at the same time, he was rock hard and horny. If mom had asked him to come in, he didn't know if he would be able to refuse.

"Come on, baby," Roger groaned, "let me see that ass."

"You gonna grab my ass and fuck me from behind now?" Mom gasped. Roger's hands reached around and squeezed the soft side of her ass.

"Like a dog. If your ass were the only thing at camp I would come anyway." To his horror, Dean found himself agreeing, wanting nothing more than to squish his mom's ass between his fingers and spread it to see her pussy and asshole.

Mom got up off the guy and started to turn. When he thought back to this moment years down the line, he would remember that the sense in him screamed for him to get away, that when mom got up and the two of them moved, one of them would see. But he had to see her tits. He had to. As mom turned, her swinging tits came into view. Her nipples were pink and blushing, like her neck and face. They reminded him of Lisa's, only bigger and lower. And there was her face, slowly turning, that face that had always been in his life, looming over him as she tucked him in or sweating over the stove.

Mom's green eyes turned and though Dean tried to make his body move, he failed. He filled her vision, his blue eyes staring and his hand down his pants clutching his dick. Mom met his eyes, and he braced himself for her to scream or cover up or do something. But no. All that happened was that the corner of her mouth turned up. Was it embarrassment? Mom got up on her knees over Roger, the flesh on her hips jiggling. She kept staring at Dean, and gave him a little wink.

That somehow broke the spell over him. Though he feared his mom seeing him, he didn't know what he would do if Roger saw, so he slinked away, only losing eye contact with his mom when he rounded the corner.

Dean's heart was pounding as if he were in gym class again and the teacher was making him run the mile. His hands trembled, his breath came in desperate gasps. What had just happened? He had seen some random guy fucking his mom, and he liked it. He liked seeing her naked, fat ass and her big tits. And she knew.

There was a knock on the hatch leading to Dean's attic room. He had tried reading Foundation's Edge to calm his nerves and forget about mom. It didn't work. He had desperately wanted to jerk off when he got up there and was still throbbing hard from seeing his naked mom. But fantasizing about her and touching himself was a bridge too far, it was too perverted. He worried about being horny for his sister, but now he had to worry about his mom too.

"Come in," his voice quavered.

The hatch opened and mom's head emerged. "Umm... hi Dean. You doing ok?"

Dean put his book down and turned to face her. He hoped she couldn't see how hard he was. Mom had on a thin t-shirt that did little to hide her large, protruding nipples. Her luscious tits swayed, daring Dean to take his eyes off them. Mom had a timid expression on her face, and looked away when Dean met her eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why would I not be?" It wasn't fair to be petulant with mom now, but his nerves forced his hand.

"Oh good," mom forced a smile. "How was Mrs. Romano? It's been a while since I've seen her."

Dean's expression was incredulous. Did mom expect him to talk about fucking Mrs. Romano? "She's... nice."

Mom stood there for a few awkward seconds. "I've fixed lunch, why don't you come down? There's someone here I want you to meet too."

"Is it Roger?"

Mom made another nervous grin. "Dean, this is the kind of thing you do at camp. I'm sure Mrs. Romano explained-"

"Mom, oh my God!"

"You should be enjoying yourself here. Did you and Mrs. Romano-?"

"Alright, alright! I'm coming down. Just don't..." Dean waved his arms as he got up. "Just don't..."

"We'll talk later, Dean. Come on down. I really think you're going to enjoy yourself here."

Mom reminded him of the mixer when they had lunch. Dean was shocked to find that Roger was only a few years older than him, about the same age as his sister. For the rest of the day he sneaked glances at his mom, remembering every voluptuous curve he had seen earlier. She had been friendly, but didn't ask any more about Mrs. Romano.

How had this happened? A couple of days ago he had never even kissed a girl. But he had been thrown into a world where he was totally unfamiliar. He had fucked a woman more than twice his age and now he was horny for his mom. Prude to pervert in a couple of days.

His stomach turned. Wasn't this what he had always wanted? He had been pining after girls all his life and when he actually had the nerve to talk to them, they all brushed him right off. Everything that happened now felt like a dream. Shouldn't he be happier? This wasn't what he wanted, he was sure of it. It felt wrong, though he couldn't say why.

He hid from his brother and sister when they got home, but eavesdropped on them when they told mom who they had been with. They asked about him too, and mom explained that he was still "a little embarrassed," but thought he had had a good time with Mrs. Romano. The real shock came when dad came home late that night.

Dean's bedroom was big and covered most of the third floor, but his bed was right over his mom and dad's room. Though he dreaded it, Dean had to know where dad had been and who he had been with. Maybe he had gone to visit Mrs. Romano. He moved down the creaking wooden stairs as slowly as he could, stopping at the closed door to mom and dad's bedroom. Dean held his breath and listened.

"...not be a stranger. Who else was there?" He heard mom say.

"Just Angie. Derek didn't come this year." Dad sounded tired.

"Why not?"

"Ken said he had to work."

Mom said, "He's just embarrassed."

"What makes you say that?" Dad asked.