Going Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I smell like pussy." Were my first words in the morning.

"Is that bad?" Jasmine teased me as she kissed me before getting up out of bed to make coffee.

"No, but that was a big one last night." I replied.

"I was turned on. I got hot when you let me control you some." She answered me.

"Really?" my question hung in the air, unanswered.

I knew it did even if she didn't admit it. It wasn't a secret. She had just never been that direct about it before.

We went out with her brother one more time when he was in town. There was a big party at the music warehouse. I told Jasmine if she cooled it with the Thoney stuff I would agree to lick her anywhere she wanted afterwards.

"Anywhere?" she confirmed

I figured she would make me lick her feet again and maybe her armpit to be a little kinky, but mostly her pussy which I loved doing anyway.

"What about Alex?" she asked.

"What about him? He hasn't bothered me. I think, no. I know he has a crush on you." I replied.

"Want me to tell him to cool it as well? She asked me.

I laughed. "I don't care. He doesn't bother me. If you like him grabbing you butt when you dance, fine by me."

I knew Jasmine like teasing him a bit. Probably something she was used to doing at her job.

It was more relaxed that night. I think Thoney realized he wasn't getting me into bed so he chased some other woman most of the night.

Jasmine split her time between me and Alex. I think she enjoys having him wrapped around her finger. She could pretty much control him too. Since they were leaving, she gave him a little "reward" for being an attentive "date" those two weeks.

The "reward" was letting him get a little touchy-feely with her. A few times, when they took a break from dancing, I saw them kissing in a booth and feeling each other up. It made me laugh.

I enjoyed it much more without the feeling of hands all over me all night. We got back to the lobby of our apartment and I waited for Jasmine as she said goodbye to her brother and Alex.

It was an uncomfortable few minutes as her and Alex's goodbye kiss got pretty heated. Maybe, it did turn me on a little watching her making out with him.

When we finally got up to our apartment, Jasmine let me know it was time for me to pay up.

As expected, she wanted me to kiss her feet again. Then she pulled me on the bed and got on top of me in position to do 69. My favorite.

"You really meant anywhere?" she asked again.

Assuming she wanted her pussy ate, I said yes.

"I want you to lick my asshole." She told me.

"Why would you want that?" I was surprised and confused.

"It's the ultimate act of submission. If you obey me doing that, you will obey anything I say. It's the highest power I can feel, and that turns me on more than you can imagine." Was her answer.

Would I do that? Did I mean what I said before? That I'm not shy of any part of her body?

I know she's clean. Like me, she showers at least twice a day. It's just kind of humiliating to do that, but I think that is why it meant so much to her.

Jasmine is sexy. She turns me on. She is an amazing lover. She has my heart. What else is there to consider? It's not like my nose hasn't been right there when we do 69. If that's all she asks me for, then I'm glad to lick her butt, and I did. She was very pleased and enjoyed it very much.

I went back to the US for a month after that. I needed to spend some time in the office. I also collected a few things to take back to the Philippines with me.

When I returned, I presented Jasmine with one of them. A strap-on dildo. She was very happy. She liked that better than my other gifts. She told me next time more toys.

Yeah, I let her fuck me. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just sex between two people who love each other. Maybe we are unconventional, but so what. Normal is boring. It's just plastic after all. It didn't threaten my sexuality.

And to answer the question, yes. One night she got me pretty drunk and I let her fuck my ass. Not great, but not terrible either. I'm up for most anything once with Jasmine. Just something else we tried.

In return she gave me a present. I opened it up and it was a collar with a heart shaped lock on it.

Kind of like a symbol that I was not only her girlfriend, but I belonged to her. Kind of our unspoken bond that I was her sex slave too. I think it's cute.

I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm her love slave. We are very deeply in love. I like letting her have her fun. I trust her. This proves that. I wore it proudly.

It was high season again so I went back to the US for a while. It was November and I had been going into the office pretty regularly for about 3 weeks when my boss called everyone into the conference room.

A larger accounting company had gobbled us up, and we were all being laid off effective at the end of the week.

I didn't panic. I have a good education and experience now, so I could find work easily. With a moderate severance package, I decided to take a month or two off and just relax in the Philippines until after new years.

Of course Jasmine was happy to have me back, but they were very busy, and I only saw her mornings to afternoons. She had a customer every night, so she couldn't sleep with me.

We had lunch together a week after I got back. The first time we really had a minute to talk.

Jasmine worried that I was bored alone there. I admitted I wanted to go out and have some fun, but it wasn't fun without her.

"Come down to the bar then." She suggested.

I had been there, but never inside.

"Am I allowed to be there?" I asked.

"If I tell the mama-san you are with me she will allow it. I still have to work, but it's pretty fun. She'll keep the punters off you. It will be fine if you want to." She explained.

Well, the opportunity to watch Jasmine at work was intriguing. I could always go back to the apartment if I didn't like it.

So I went to work with Jasmine. I'm not going to make a lot of drama about it. The mama-san, Leesa, kept me behind the bar to keep me out of trouble. We drank, I talked to Jasmine's "sisters" and watched the comings and goings of the bar.

Jasmine got a customer and left, so I went back to the apartment.

The next day, around 9am, Jasmine came in and asked me what I thought. I felt a little like a kid in a playpen, but it was fine. Guys and girls drinking and flirting with some of them leaving to have sex.

Not all that different from any club except all the girls all wear the same costume and get paid for having sex.

"You know you didn't have to stay behind the bar?" Jasmine teased me.

"I saw the way guys paw at you. Do you really like that?" I asked.

"Maybe I'm use to it." She replied. "It turns me on. Then again, one of those guys fucked me, so I don't mind the grab-ass stuff."

"LOL. Was he good? Which one? I didn't see who paid your barfine." I asked.

"Yes, he actually was good. The French guy." Jasmine replied.

"The black guy?" I was a little surprised.

"Yes. He fucked me this morning too before I left. Very fun. I came well." She smiled, pleased with herself.

I was quiet for a few minutes. We had long gotten over the dirty details of her job, so everything was good. I wasn't going to tell her I was glad she had good sex, but I wasn't jealous either.

I think Jasmine was confused by my silence. I hadn't thought about our whole conversation. She didn't give the French guy a second thought, but she was encouraged I had gone to her bar and hung out.

"Have you ever thought about working with me?" she asked me.

"What?" I must not have heard her correctly.

"You should come work with me. It would be fun. You know I've always had that fantasy." She smiled telling me.

I laughed, thinking she was joking again.

"Why not?" she followed up with.

"You know I have no attraction to guys." I reminded her.

"So? Neither do I." she rebutted.

"Yes you do. You had a bf and everything." I reminded her.

"I have never felt the way I feel for you about anyone else." She was being nice. "I didn't know it at the time because I didn't understand love. Now I know the difference and I don't feel any attraction to guys. It's just a job and I am a good actress. It's just fun for me to flirt and tease them."

Again she got me sidetracked from the main conversation. I wanted to disagree but she made an argument I could not break. To prove her wrong would diminish our love, and I am supremely confident in our bond.

"What if I used my authority as your owner to make you do it?" her words sounded like a joke, but she meant it.

I absent-mindedly tugged at my collar. The symbol of my commitment to be her love slave sometimes.

"I can't have sex with a guy." I argued.

"Sure you can. It's easy." She was dead serious. "I could teach you before you started."

She was steps ahead of me again. Like she had already decided and was planning on how to do it.

Thankfully she let it drop and the rest of our afternoon was pleasant. Later in the afternoon, she just got out of the shower before work, and I was watching her. She really is beautiful. I like watching her get ready.

"Would you at least try it on once?" pointing to her work costume.

I'd seen her in it a million times. I guess it was no big deal. So I put it on.

It isn't anything crazy. Just sexy. A tiny white skirt with sheer white tights and a bikini top.

"Damn you're hot my love." She purred at me. "Wait, I want a photo."

I humored her and took a sexy pose for the photo. I'm not a prude after all.

She got her costume off me and put it on herself before running off to work. I took the opportunity to video chat with my parents back home.

Jasmine got home early the next morning and I was still in bed. I stayed up late talking to my family.

She stripped off her clothes and climbed in with me for some cuddle time. She was at my back with her arm around me.

"Leesa said you look freaking hot in our costume." She teased me.

"You really didn't show her, did you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. She said you can start tonight." She laughed.

"I'm not working there!" I rolled over to look at Jasmine.

"Why not? I'm asking you too." She dropped her smile, getting serious. "Come on. Be my sex slave and fulfill my fantasy."

I go quiet. My way of saying I don't want to talk about it anymore.

"You can just come hang out with me tonight. It was fun having you at my work." She offered a compromise.

I agreed to that. It was fine if I stayed behind the bar with Leesa.

I expected Leesa to tease me a little when I got there, and she did. Asking where my uniform was. She actually liked having company and welcomed me to sit with her.

I did like watching Jasmine at work. She is really sexy doing her pole dance routine. I liked watching the guys watching her. The expressions on their face. How easily she turned them on.

"You remember the French guy?" Jasmine asked me as she walked up to me.

"Lol! The one who fucked you good?" I teased her.

"Yeah. He paid my bar fine again." She replied. "I told him you would come with us."

She knew how I felt. I didn't say anything.

Jasmine walked behind me and leaned down to whisper in my ear. Grabbing my collar, she said "Please do this for me. I'll make sure it's fun."

I'm not going to make a drama out of it. Maybe I was more drunk than I realized but I just said ok. I kind of do obey her I guess.

Jasmine walked me through the bar to the back where I waited while she changed out of her work costume.

She walked me over to a bowl of condoms and told me to put a handful in my purse.

"How many times is he going to fuck you?" I asked, confused why she needed so many.

"He's going to fuck US 2 or 3 times. Sometimes they can do 4. It's better to have extra than run out. That's how you end up pregnant." She replied, pushing them into my purse.

We left the bar with the French guy. Jasmine walked holding his hand. We went to his hotel, and we all showered first.

Jasmine laid me on the bed and sat on my face, facing my feet.

"Just think about eating me babe. I know you love my pussy." She said.

And that is true. I love licking her. I could hear her giving the guy head. Apparently she's really good at it. He was enjoying it loudly.

I heard her rip the plastic wrapper open and put the condom on the guy. A minute later, just like that, he was inside me.

You want me to tell you it was a big deal? Sorry. It was anticlimactic. I had no attraction to the guy and he just fucked me. Nothing life changing or terrible. Not a lot different from the strap-on except the person attached to it.

Did I cum? Yes, with Jasmine's help. She rubbed my clit and got me off as he fucked me.

It was weird when he came. He was deep inside me and held it there. I could feel him. I wasn't sure what to think of it. I could see how it could be erotic I guess.

After he finished, Jasmine got off me and got a towel. She took the condom off him and threw it in the trash before wiping him clean.

We just rested in bed after that. Jasmine laid next to him and I laid next to Jasmine.

I don't know, an hour or two later, Jasmine got up and got us all water, and asked the French guy if he was ready to go again.

He was. Apparently he enjoyed fucking me a lot. Jasmine had him sit on the edge of the bed. She sucked his dick for a while until he was hard again.

"You are going to have to learn to do this yourself. Might as well try it now." Jasmine said, holding his dick towards me.

I started to protest. I had done my part, I thought. I let the guy fuck me. Now I have to suck his dick too?

"Do this and I'll let him fuck me this time." She bargained.

Which would be less worse? I don't know how to answer that because I didn't know. I guess I was going to do it to please Jasmine.

"Just like in the videos. There really isn't anything to it." She tried to coach me.

I took him in my mouth, and Jasmine got me going up and down on him. Then she told me to suck as I did it. I'm sure I am not good at it, but he seemed to like it enough.

"When you feel him getting really stiff, stop and play with his balls for a while. Unless you want him to cum in your mouth." She said.

I didn't want to eat his cum, so I stopped and looked at his balls.

"Kiss and suck on them." Jasmine explained.

Kind of strange, but I did what she said.

Then I sucked his cock for a while longer. Jasmine had me stop after a few minutes and had me put a condom on him. Then she climbed on him, holding his face to her boobs as he fucked her.

Yes, I liked watching it. He came really hard in Jasmine. It was hot. It's obviously she's very good at it.

We slept after that. In the morning, Jasmine took her shower and told me to give him morning sex by myself.

I just did everything Jasmine had done the night before. I sucked his dick until he was hard and put a condom on him.

He had me get on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind. I liked that position more because it was easier to not think about him and just focus on the feeling. Yeah, I had an orgasm by myself that way.

He came in me and I did the same think Jasmine did - took the condom off and wiped him clean. Then I showered and he paid us. After that we went home.

I won't say it was terrible or anything. I know she purposely picked a good customer to fuck me, but it's not as bad as I had made it to be in my mind. I could easily understand how it can be just a job.

We took a nap and got up at lunch time. I took a shower and came into the bedroom. Jasmine had laid out three of her work costumes on the bed. She saw me looking at them.

"Those are yours, from Leesa." She smiled telling me.

"I'm not working there." I replied.

"Not even for a little while?" Jasmine was clearly disappointed.

"Why don't you come to the US with me instead?" I asked her. "I can get a job there."

"I still have a year of Thoney's school to pay for first." She replied. "Besides, you would have to marry me to get me a visa."

"Would that be do bad?" I teased her.

"I don't know." She joked back. "Tell you what, you work with me for 1 year, and I'll marry you and go to the US with you."

I was unprepared for that. I know she was just playing, but she really liked watching me with the customer.

At first, I thought it was a lot to consider. But then again, it wasn't. I love Jasmine. I like making her happy. I knew she was different.

"Deal." I surprised her.

"Really?" she thought I was joking with her.

"Yeah, really." I smiled at her. "I'm your love slave after all."

Maybe I gave in too easily. Maybe I just like a harmonious relationship. Or maybe I'm a bit of a pervert too. Guess we will find out.