Trophy Wife Blacked Pt. 01

Story Info
Billionaire's Wife Likes Chocolate.
15.3k words
3.64
50.5k
62

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
356 Followers

"Surprise!"

It was the last thing Haley Torrington heard before her husband undid her blindfold to reveal yet another sportscar, this one looked like a Ferrari, dark red to match the color of the lingerie he had presented her a few minutes before.

"Wow, babe, thaaaankssss. I really looove it," Haley replied in a voice that was just barely enough to mask her disappointment and boredom.

Her husband was Robert Torrington III, part-owner and heir of Torrington Industries, a multimedia conglomerate that owned more brands that Haley or Rob could even name. Rob owned a 4% stake in the company and was poised to inherit about 16% of it when some relatives died. His current 4% was worth about $2 billion and growing, leaving Haley a bit disappointed with the roughly $1 million in gifts she had received that day.

"Happy anniversary, babe!" Rob said, leaning in to kiss her. Haley smiled and turned her head, allowing him only to kiss her cheek.

"Thanks, baby. Wow, what a day! Can't believe it's been a year already, time realllly seems to fly by," Haley replied.

Rob looked at his wife. She was a magnificent beauty. Standing 5'9" she was taller than him by about 2 inches. She had natural blonde hair on top a feminine, flawless face and striking brown eyes. Her breasts were a glorious 36G with light areolas the size of silver dollars and seemed to defy gravity with their natural firmness and round, sultry shape. Her belly was flat with thin waist, which helped complement her thick, juicy booty that measured 38 inches around that waist. She was wearing a little black dress that fully displayed her hourglass curves, considerable cleavage and plump ass. At only 23, she was considerably younger than he was at 39, though this age gap was nothing compared to some of the other age groups among couples in similar social circles.

"Haley, my dear. Don't you think it's time we go retire for the night?"

Haley pussy dried up at the suggestion. Rob was a spectacularly mediocre physical specimen and she hated the idea that someone as plain as him even got to gaze upon her beauty. His pasty white body, skinny-fat physique and 3-inch dick made enjoyable sex out of the question for Haley.

"Say baby, how about we celebrate first with a glass of champaign first? You know, it IS a special occasion," Haley replied.

Rob began hugging and caressing Haley enchanting body and thought of nothing but sex, which Haley rarely granted him.

"Oh come on hon, you know how I get with alcohol. We don't wanna spoil this special day, do we?" Rob replied.

"Pweeeasseeeee...." Haley moaned softly and sweetly, holding his head to her perfect breasts. She knew he was powerless against her tits.

"I guess... Fine, one glass." Rob replied, signaling to a housemaid to grab some champagne.

Rob proceeded to have one sip, then one glass, then one bottle, then three and was passed out on the bed within an hour and a half. Haley giggled as he collapsed, reflecting on how easy it was for her to control this powerful, wealthy, well-connected "man".

Rob grew up a rich kid with a bad drug problem and heaps of emotional trauma. His father was emotionally distant and pushed him way too hard, causing him to grow up deeply insecure with crushing fears of abandonment. He used drugs and alcohol to numb the pain and spent his teens, twenties and early thirties in and out of rehab. Haley knew that a sip of booze could throw him into a bender and often used this weakness to shut him up when he had to audacity to solicit sex from her.

"Grand Plaza in 30 minutes." she texted to the contact 'Greenpeace' in her phone.

The bombshell then took the keys to the new car her husband got her, threw the new shoes and lingerie that her hubby also got her into her new bag and put on a large overcoat, hat and aviator sunglasses, then drove off.

Haley and Rob lived in a megarich neighborhood right outside LA, but she frequently went into the city for some extra fun. She had a permanent hotel room in the Grand Plaza, one of the most exclusive and expensive hotels in the city. She rented a suite on the 18th floor which she used a tiny chunk of her unmonitored allowance to pay for. 'Greenpeace' was already in the room when she got there. His real name was Roddy Brown, a former gangster and current community activist and Black Lives Matter organizer. He was about 6'4", had muscles like a D1 linebacker and tattoos across his back, chest, arms and neck.

Haley walked through the door and saw Roddy in his boxers on her couch watching TV, the outline of his 11" cock clearly visible.

"Damn bitch, I didn't think you'd be ready this early." said Roddy, noting that it was barely 10pm.

"Luckily my husband's a pathetic junky with no self control." Haley giggled, taking off her sunglasses, hat and coat.

"I can't wait to see what he bought for you though." Roddy replied, referring to the bag of lingerie and slutty shoes that Haley had in her hand.

Haley giggled and walked into the bedroom, taking off her dress and replacing it with a set of sexy Valentines-red matching bra, panties, stocking and garter belt that complemented her flawless figure, topping the look off with a $2000 set of four-inch red stilettos.

Haley strutted out of the bedroom to Roddy, who was now watching a late NBA game. Not saying a word or daring to interrupt Roddy's game, Haley merely crawled over to Roddy's cock and pulled down his boxers and began to lovingly massage his monstrous cock. The cock grew further as she played with it, until it was about a quarter erect. Roddy felt a jolt of pleasure as Haley placed her warm, heavenly mouth around his cock and began tenderly running her mouth over it. His cock got harder and Haley's fellatio got more intense until the dick was finally hard enough for Haley to deepthroat, skillfully fitting the first 8 inches of his cock into her pretty mouth and going deeper with every suck.

Haley made love to his cock with her mouth for about half an hour while he watched basketball. The buzzer finally went off and Haley felt a gush of moisture flood her pussy, knowing that this meant that Roddy was finally ready to turn his attention to her.

Roddy stood up and easily threw Haley over his shoulder and carried her off to the bedroom, then threw her on the huge luxurious bed. Haley giggled as she hit the bed and spread her legs as far as she could, inviting Roddy to take her.

Roddy took off his boxers and moved into Haley spread legs, pressing his cock against her panties, easily able to feel her moisture seeping through the expensive garment. Haley then wrapped her legs around Roddy's torso, pulling him in closer and letting him know that she would not tolerate him pulling out.

"Are you ready to cum inside me?" Haley said in a loving and tender voice.

"Oh shit I don't know, I was thinking I would actually pull out this time." Roddy replied sarcastically, prompting a laugh from him and a giggle from Haley.

Haley wrapped her arms around Roddy as tightly as her legs were and began to kiss him passionately.

Roddy flipped over onto his back, leaving Haley on top of him. He was happy to let her do the work to start.

Haley, still French-kissing Roddy, began to shake her ass on Roddy's nearly-erect monster of a cock, her pussy soaking wet and beginning to drip onto Roddy's cock through her panties.

Roddy pulled away from her mouth for a moment to ask a question.

"Damn bitch, don't all them butlers or maids ever mention to that cuck faggot that you stepping out every night?" Roddy said.

Haley giggled, "What do you mean? I'm a night owl and I like to plan our charity work after dark. And if any of my servants say otherwise I'll have have their guts made into my next swimsuit."

Roddy slid Haley panties to the side, and the bombshell immediately took her left hand and grasped his huge cock, the cold metal of her wedding ring making contact with the hot steamy flesh of his cock. She pointed his dick upwards with her multimillion-dollar engagement ring still making contact with his dick, then lowered her warm, soaking-wet heavenly pussy onto Roddy's 11 inches of man meat. Haley began working her magic, half dancing-half bouncing along the entire length of his cock, fucking him senseless while he simply lied down, enjoyed the show and experienced paradise.

Haley began moaning in a near-constant state of orgasm.

"Baaabyyyy pleasseeeee," she managed to moan.

"Since it's a speccialllll day.... Could you please tellll me abouttt it???" Haley asked, riding his dick expertly.

"Aww fuck bitch, again?" Roddy asked.

Haley then switched techniques and began sliding herself forward and back, stimulating Roddy's cock even more.

"Pleeasseee?? I'll let you drive my new 'Rari!" Haley said.

"What do you wanna hear about? The racist-ass businesses we burned down last summer? Those fucking Proud Boy Nazi faggots we beat down? How about all those cop's pretty daughters doing our bidding?"

Haley began to orgasm even more intensely, her moans becoming incomprehensible. Roddy could feel every inch of Haley's hot, wet fuck canal and was in a state of extreme bliss himself but was able to keep his composure much more easily, given that he spent half his waking hours rawdogging beautiful white women like Haley.

"Well one weekend the Proud Boys tried to show up and think they could scare us away, and one of those babydicks came in my face and tried to throw a punch. I could have easily dodged his slow-as-shit punch but i think it hurt his hand more than it hurt my chest," he explained as Haley continued to ride furiously, picking up the pace riding so vigorously her asscheeks clapped with ever bounce.

"So I socked his Nazi face so bad you could hear every bone in his face break, and his little Nazi friends ran in terror. Started stomping his convulsing body on the ground until the cops came and broke it up. Looked it up and I'm pretty sure he's a vegetable now."

"OH GOD DADDY FUCK YES!!!!" Haley's moans morphed into screams as Roddy continued to tell about his adventures as a BLM protest leader, having shattering orgasms with every violent and gory detail.

Roddy got tired of talking and reached over to the nightstand to get a blunt, which he lit up as he continued to watch Haley make love to his cock.

As Roddy continued to relax, lay back, smoke some weed and watch the show, Haley gave everything she had to riding his cock until he gave up his seed. She never felt more alive than when she was riding a Black alpha male's cock. Not only did it overwhelm her brain with euphoria-generating endorphins and turn her into a screaming puddle of ecstasy, it gave her a sense of purpose. White boys had been throwing themselves to her feet as long as she could remember, but getting a BBC to explode inside of her was always a challenge she had to meet with all her beauty, style, stamina, dexterity, athleticism and raw sexual energy. Roddy was used to fucking half a dozen girls at a time but with Haley, he was all hers.

Haley turned around and began to ride reverse cowgirl to give her quads and glutes a rest and let her hamstrings and abs do the work. She put on the best show for Roddy that she could as she wiggled her booty all around while thrusting at a tempo that most girls couldn't maintain for a few seconds.

Roddy, still chilling on his back with a blunt in his mouth, knew that Haley had his number that night. There would be no need to call up slut number 2 or number 3, 4 or 5 for an group milking, she was gonna claim his seed all by herself.

Haley then spread her legs to about 150 degrees, nearly a full split, and began riding his cock in ultra spread eagle, a position that showed off her perfectly round cheeks and often brought even the most stoic Black alpha men to their limits.

Roddy's cock began to twitch and tense, and Haley knew she had won. His cum was going to be all hers. It was just a matter of how she was going to draw it from his balls. She turned around again and began riding him face-to-face, bringing her gorgeous face up to his, made direct eye contact and did a sultry smile that was half-taunting celebration, half-I-love-you. The two lovers locked lips and open-mouth kissing each other in a moment of unparalleled passion, until Haley felt his cock begin twitching and felt the sticky hot load shoot inside of her pussy and flood her guts. The feeling of his cock moving the way it did, as well as the jizz saturating her insides, overwhelmed the snowbunny's mind and elevated her from a state of orgasm to otherworldly jubilation and he blacked out for several minutes while Roddy's powerful balls continued to pump DNA directly into her warm and tight vagina.

Haley came back to her senses a few minutes later, Roddy's enormous cumshot still dripping from her pussy. Roddy was on the other side of the bed, still naked with his cock glistening and shining from Haley's juices caking it in a glimmering reflective polish. He was drinking one of Haley's $3000 champagne bottles directly from the bottle and smoking yet another blunt. Haley snuggled up to him, wrapping her legs around his and letting the cum leaking from her pussy drip down her thigh, and she began to caress and kiss his body while he watched more TV.

"Damn bitch, I can't believe you make me drag my ass out to this fancy ass rich white motherfuckin' hotel just to get up in them guts," Roddy said, "Why do you give a fuck about your husband finding out? You know how many white bitches just fuck me with they husbands watching?"

Haley snuggled tighter. "I know baby, I wish I didn't have to. But it's different for me, you know? That fucking prenup says I can't touch most of his money if I cheat on him."

"Have you seen yourself? No baby dicked whiteboy is gonna leave your fine ass, even if I am busting three loads in you a day. Half my baby mamas got prenups but they fine as fuck so their pussy-ass whiteboys never leave them even after they gave birth to my black kids." Roddy explained.

Haley knew he was probably right, but the risk was way too high. Getting divorced now after being caught cheating would lead to a payout of only about $45 million for Haley, a far cry from the $1 billion she could was given half and only a measly fraction of the $32 billion that Rob eventually stood to inherit. Even if it were only a 5% chance he'd demand a divorce, could she really take a 5% chance of leaving that much money on the table?

"I can't baby. I just lose too much money if he wants a divorce after an act of infidelity on my part," Haley replied.

"Aw shiet, I know how them prenups work. What happens if he cheats?" Roddy replied.

"Uh, like that's ever gonna happen." Haley giggled.

"It's worth looking into, just sayin'." the Black man responded.

Haley returned home around 2pm the next day after a long day of fucking, sucking, slurping and worshipping. She took a shower at her suite and changed into sexy but professional-looking clothing and took her Ferrari home.

Haley walked into her waterfront mansion and made her way up to the bedroom, looking clean, refreshed and presentable despite having just had her brains fucked out of her for the previous 15 hours. Rob was at the kitchen table still in his bathrobe, looking like shit with dark tired eyes, an unkempt unshaven face and hair a mess. Haley looked at her husband with scorn and pity as the "man" wallowed in depression over yet another night of binge drinking, combined what looked like a majorly painful hangover. He saw his wife walk through and called out for her.

"Hey babe. God, I'm really glad you're here. I just feel like absolute shit and I really need some-"

"Sorry babe, I'm suuuppeerrrr worn out. I was at charity meetings all morning thinking of the best ways to save the kids and advance social justice. I'm gonna go take a nap, don't bother me for a few hours, ok?" Haley replied.

Haley knew what was coming. Mentally and emotionally, Rob was a mess and always had been. His traumatic childhood under his emotionally abusive and distant father, his years of substance abuse and his genetic predisposition left him dealing with mental health crises every couple weeks. Haley was sick of Rob's constant emotional breakdowns and wasn't willing to waste a lick of her precious energy on some spoiled whiteboy's hurt fee-fees. She felt no guilt walking past her broken down, borderline suicidal husband and went upstairs to sleep like a baby while her hubby cried his eyes out and desperately tried to rally a will to continue on. She fell asleep with a smile on her face thinking about all the strong Black sperm swimming in her tummy, ignoring the weeping wales of her pathetic husband.

Haley knew the pattern of Rob's major depressive episodes and knew he was going to be an emotional wreck for at least 10 days. Unwilling to perform any emotional labor for the loser, she spent most of that time "working with her charity", meaning getting railed by Black cock three times a day and coming up with ways to get more money out of Rob while she could in case the drugs, depression or booze took him.

Haley spent nearly the entirety of the next 72 hours at her private suite at the Plaza downtown, hosting interracial sex parties, finding new ways to pleasure Roddy and her other hookups and researching social justice movements to figure out how to best spend her money to advance the Black community and undermine the white male patriarchy. She also began consulting with lawyers to see what she could do about her prenup.

Her prenup was, unfortunately, airtight. In the event that she cheated, Rob's $2 billion estate in the event of a divorce would go mostly to him. Haley would get larger payouts the longer they were together, but they were still nearly newlyweds. If Haley's infidelity caused a divorce, she would only get a nominal $45 million settlement based on wedding gifts and some earnings in the year since marriage. The only way to get half his money was either an amicable split after at least 3 decades or if there were irreconcilable differences stemming from mutual wrongdoing, particularly if both partners were involved with infidelity.

Rob interpreted his wife's absence during his particularly brutal personal struggle as a sign that he was failing as a husband and a man, and became desperate to earn his wife's affection. Reflecting on the fact that he's been giving his wife gifts of only meager value compared to his net worth, he decided he needed to make a gesture that could be generous and thoughtful even coming from a billionaire. So he make a few phone calls, made a gentleman's agreement with an equally wealthy cousin and exchanged a few of his old properties and investments for his cousin's 221-foot megayacht, complete with a helipad, an extravagant dining and ball room, and a glass-bottom swimming pool. It came at a fairly hefty price tag even for Rob, about $72 million. Even so, Rob believed that endearing himself to the only person that could make him happy was worth the pricetag, especially considering his family's endless money and the constant appreciation of his stock prices.

Haley was hosting an orgy between three Black men and eleven white women in her private suite downtown when she heard her phone go off with a message to come over to the yacht docks from Rob. Having already been fucking for 6 hours straight, and with cum and pussy secretions coating her entire body, she decided it was a good time for an intermission anyway. After letting Deandre, a local drug dealer and gangbanger, fill her mouth with jizz one last time she wiped off her face, fixed her hair and makeup to a passable degree and drove her Ferrari home to Rob's villa, expecting an enormous shower of gifts that Rob usually bestowed upon her when his bitching episodes peaked and he realized that Haley's presence was still something to live for.

stafbeck
stafbeck
356 Followers