All Comments on 'Going Out to Get Bread'

by simonpetersimon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love dominant top stories like this where you can see the helpless bottom being willing to risk absolutely everything….because he’s totally addicted and enslaved by the power of the top’s massive cock..he even consciously thinks about everything that he’s risking and says to himself…”Yes this is exactly what I want..” …beyond hot…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
excellent story...

great job...very vivid writing...thanks!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

Short and to the point, you've set the scene perfectly. Probably everyone can relate to a time in their life when the need out ways responsibility. Well done, you've written another ***** story.

simonpetersimonsimonpetersimonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the compliments. I'm glad that you have enjoyed the story and will be looking forward to reading your comments on the future stories that I will post. Stay safe. :) Simon

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Very very hot. Got me right into the moment. Crotch watching is utterly natural and even better when it delivers a result.

One of my favourite sights was watching a company of Scots Highlanders marching down the cobbled Street. They have perfected the march so that the kilt gently swings and the sporran sways with the movement emulating the swing under the kilt that is fresh to the air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could’ve done without the name-calling but this was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! So lucky. I’m impressed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersimonpetersimon@simonpetersimon
Single closeted gay. Not very active because of the closet I'm in. I love porn and get off watching vids of young gays having sex.