All Comments on 'Going Out With Daddy Ch. 06'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent! Thank you!

You have outdone yourself. A 5.00 story for sure. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Goal achieved but ...

She succeeded with her plan and now he can't really blame her for what he did himself. But Tim and Marie suspected that there was more to hCarol pushing them together than what she let on. I know for sure that, regardless the mutual incest, I would not just let her get away wit the fact that she had this affair for 5 years before her guilt needed closure. What else has she done ? G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't tell me !

Please don't say that the story has come to an end . There is so much room for more as long as we don't have any homosexuality .

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
Glad you concluded it but...

I hated the fact that Carol was having an affair for 5 FIVE YEARS. That just turned me off as everything she said after that had no meaning since she was a cheat and liar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How?

How can he take that she was cheating on him with multiple partners for 5 yers !!!!????????????

chunkschunksalmost 16 years ago
"He's A Pedo! And She's a Lying Cheat! Heavens!"

LOL, these critics with their sudden bursts of skepticism and narrowly focused moral outrage...

"Well, the incest is just fine. But I can't take it that he's fantasizing about 14 year-olds!" Rot.

"And she's been lying and cheating for FIVE YEARS!!" Lollers...

Good writing!

Felix_docFelix_docabout 15 years ago
cheating

Didn't like the whole 'cheating for 5 years' part.<br>

Other than that, awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot hot hot

now that's what i would call hot.keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ending was too down to earth

I agree with what most people said, the story itself had an ethereal quality about it. The way you described it and paced the flow was superb, but the ending didnt fit in with the rest. The mother, while described as a sexual being was not a main player throughout and the step-son, not much more than a afterthought. The entire last chapter, while written well, does not benefit from the buildup from the earlier chapters.

I sensed that the mother's reason for doing this would be firmed grounded in "reality", but to justify her cheating cheapens the father-daughter aspect. I saw it coming, but hoped she had some type of terminal illness that is now gone, etc.

Your stories give off a positive vibe for the most part, but I hope that in the future, it carries on to the end.

With that said, impressive writing skills, I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Breathless!

Simply, the most amazing story I have ever read! Wonderful build up and details. Where some found fault in the "cheating" and "pedo" aspect, I loved each and every part of this story! Never before have I been as worked up from a Lit story! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good writing, and very sensual.

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
Please write more

Love your writing and would love more, a sequel or something new. Just write more.

oakleymkoakleymkover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Great job! Good story build up. A few comments though for future stories.

1. Use "cum" not "come." The former is sexual secretion, the latter to move towards.

2. I was disapointed with the lack of detail of what seemed as the pinnacle erotic moment of Carol assisting their daughter onto Tim. This could have been a perfect minajatwa scene ending the story in a climax.

3. The texting parts seem disconnected and unnecessary to the story, unless it is a prelude to an event in the future?

Other than those points, it is very well done.

A comment to the other comments. I find it odd that the readers find the insest acceptable but have a problem with the "cheating." It's not cheating if a "couple" agrees to multiple partners. Monogamy is not natural and should be the decision of the individual, not society. If it's againt your beliefs, that's on you to make that clear with your partner; shouldn't be assumed.

---mo

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 12 years ago
loved it, loved it, loved it!!

wonderful little incest tale...great story line, very inventive!! had me hooked all the way, and that is saying a lot !!

i could make a few criticisms but that would be nit picking,,,,well done,, its a keeper,,,will save and read again soon!! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Top Notch!! 5 boners

Amazing! Captivating! Clever! Great plot & details to hook you!! A+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one of the best writers

hi my favorite writer on this site is shoguy. her stories have thesame kind of build up as this one..great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leann5red your good

hot from stare to finsh ,you have a grate fell for it who you put it together love to read more of your stufe .So more soom pls yours leann xxxxxxx

msethjmsethjover 10 years ago
Damn it!

Really liked this story, until the cheating. Completely ruined the whole story. Carol basically whored her daughter to absolve her own guilt. It was clear she was hiding something, but I was surprised and disappointed with the reveal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lol, well Ive gotta say, that was a twist I didnt see coming!

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPabout 8 years ago
Nice Twist

Story was nice and ok as it progressed. But the ending sealed it with a beautiful kinky twist. Can't ask for more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story BUT

I liked the story up until this chapter. It was well written. Sorry, superbly written. But the mom-son affair reason just killed the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story

I can relate to the last part of that story cause my wife and our son have been seeing other every weekend for about the last 6 months - she visits and they go for a meal and then she spends the night with him.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 4 years ago
Omg

The best story, so intimate and sexy total 5

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

I’ve never been this hard for this long! Excellent story.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Difficult to start.

Dad: I'm pretty sure that without mom's manipulation he wouldnt have touched his daughter, nor would the daughter have touched him. Later on having his daughter blow him while his wife is telling him how she's been cheating on him for 5 years with his son and son's friend and girlfriend makes him a complete cuckolded idiot.

Daughter is a complete slut. She seems to like that her mother cheated her father and gets turned on by it.

Mother is a manipulative cheating whore. Nuf said. Probably the worst woman I've met on Literotica

The 2 things i dislike most are non-consent and cheating. Unfortunately I cant give less that 1 star. Woud have preferred 1/100 unfortunately 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOW DOES TIM SUDDENLY LIKE YOUNGER WOMAN WHEN HE MARRIED AUNTY 15 YEARS OLDER!!

SPENDING MANY EVENINGS WITH JUST HER SON, OBVIOUS THE SKANK WAS FUCKING HIM!!

DADDY AND DAUGHTER SHOULD HAVE MOVED ON AWAY FROM THE BITCH CAROL!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YOU JUST RUINED THE STORY BY HAVING THE SKANK CAROL FUCKING HER SON FOR OVER 5 YEARS!! THEN SHE MANIPULATED HER HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER TOGETHER AND BLAMES THE H7SBAND FOR MOVING ON THE SLUT DAUGHTER!!

THE SLUT DAUGHTER GETTING EXCITED OVER THE MOTHER AND DON FUCKING!!

THE HUSBAND HAS BEEN A CUCK FOR OVER 5 YEARS!!

A WEAK WIMP WHO SHOULD HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM THE TRAILER PARK TRASH FAMILY THEN HAVE SLUT MARIE FIND HIM AND STAY WITH HIM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little different but really kind of sweet. I loved the build up

between father and daughter. Mom was a surprise with her son .

To each their own. It really does not matter incest is incest .

These other comments really kind of shock me. Sounds as

some are forgetting what going on here .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ugh... what a terrible ending. I'm just glad it's over. I'm extremely disappointed. Especially with Marie. I thought the twist was Mom had cancer. Not that she's a stupid whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous