All Comments on 'Going Rogue Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I always look for your stories and thank you again for a great tale. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twisty story

I cannot believe that you can think up all the twists & turns that you come up with! I cannot wait to see where all this is leading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another excellent piece of writing

Thank you for an interesting piece of work. Looking forward toyour next case

JFPUCK111@ATT.NET

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Great series, though I wish there was some eroticism to it as all of these stories were listed as non-erotic. However, this series was important as it moved several story lines forward and created new possibilities.

I like that it raised possible future story lines with other "rogue" CIA cells that could pop up, another potential Black-Badge Squad popping up, and then there is the mob link all of which expands the potential story lines that could pop up prior to the final showdown between the Iron Crowbar and the Consultant of Crime.

It also moved forward the political dimension of the series with the race for Governor taking center stage on that front; moved forward the story line with Detective Julie Newton, who I would love to see resurrected as an eventual ally and fuck buddy of Commander Troy, much like what happened earlier in the series with Detective Teresa "Cunt" Croyle; moved forward the story line of the Widow Athena Jones and how the elderly seem to be more actively involved in and knowledgeable of the T&C intrigue.

I love the possibilities that Bryce could be involved with another Black Badge style squad within the TCPD, and that Bert Jones could be a member of another "rogue" CIA cell or involved with the Southport Mob. I expect to read more of these two villains in upcoming stories.

covenant_mancovenant_manabout 8 years ago
Great as always

I'm fairly certain that the woman on the motorcycle is a cop. Being called "Sinon" today, cemented it for me. And I've had a sneaking suspicion for quite a while that it's Julie Newman. Can't remember what got me thinking that originally, but that's been my gut feeling.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 8 years ago
Agreed

Another convoluted masterpiece. I don't even try to figure out the clues or anticipate where this thing is going. I'm just along for the ride and loving every minute of it. Keep 'em coming!!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Oh what a convoluted ending. Who is Sinon and who is her master ? Was that shot from Melina? As for the man in the shadows? 5⛤

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Entertaining adventure story. Thanks for sharing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I was sure that Don had motorcycle chick captures this time. “Widow Jones” is either ex-military or intelligence work person in former life. I don’t know how both Don and Cindy refrained from beating the crap out the husband. I would have cut something from his body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Going Rogue Series Info