Going to California

Story Info
Steph pleasures herself while Jack drives.
1k words
4.2
10.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 8 15 my husband and I had been on the road out of Phoenix for an hour. Scenery rushed past the red Mazda SUV at almost 70 miles per hour. The air conditioner hummed keeping the car cool.

Garth Brooks, our favorite Country artist, was playing at City National Grove. We bought tickets a week ago. Now, at last, we were on our way to Anaheim.

The thermometer registered 87 degrees on that April day. Wispy clouds covered much of the sky. It was another dry day.

I was wearing a PKMU off the shoulder stripe top. Under it was a Toasted Almond strapless bra. Levis 501 shorts and wedge sandals completed my outfit.

I'm 40 years old. An elliptical in our air-conditioned home keeps me fit. There is neither cellulite on my legs nor fat in my tummy. I'm a C cup with a long gracefully curved waist.

Larry, my husband, attended Arcadia highschool 10 years ahead of me. I was just 8 when he graduated. Anyway at age 18 I met the then 28 year old at Horse Mesa Ranch.

I love my husband's sense of humor. Often risque, it was never not funny. He had told a couple of jokes and we had a few laughs while on the road that morning.

"The first thing that got my attention is your boobs."

"Really, I thought you were gay and just checking out the blouse," I teased.

"It is a nice blouse. I'll give you that."

We chatted about the upcoming concert, Garth, and where we could stay on short notice. I favored a cheap motel. Larry wanted anyplace with a pool.

"Hon we didn't make reservatiions. I hope we can find a room."

"We will," he replied.

Larry and I have an active sex life. He has a libido that doesn't quit so I use a vaginal ring.

I reached for the bra hook and unhooked my bra letting it slip onto my lap. My husband shot a sideways glance.

"Letting the 'girls' out of prison," he asked with a grin.

"Furlough," I said.

My bluetooth vibrator was already inside my pussy waiting for an internet connection. It is paired with my husband's phone.

"By the way, I have my little friend just in case your equipment breaks down," I teased.

Larry chuckled. "It works fine," he replied.

I put my bra between us just to emphasize that I had taken it off.

Only the possibly of causing us to crash kept me from giving him a blow job. It wouldn't have been the first time I sucked his dick.

"Hon how would you like to watch two lesbians going at it?"

Of course I was referring to my sister Lexie and her girlfriend Amy.

"Cool," he replied.

I couldn't not play with "the girls" so I slid my hands under my blouse. Again my husband shot a sideways glance.

"It's a good thing you have clothes on," he remarked. "Otherwise we would've slammed into a cactus by now."

I giggled but kept rubbing lightly in circular motion and squeezing. Caressing my boobs is one of life's dirty little pleasures.

"Hon may I borrow your phone?"

"You have the vibrator in your panties, don't you," he said.

Again I teased him. "You figured that out all by yourself."

"5 3 1 2," he said letting me unlock the device.

Taking commands from Larry's phone the toy vibrated at high frequency into my lady parts. My labia opened as my clit swelled and became hard. Muscles spasmed making me twitch. My heartbeat raced making me pant.

I pressed my hands into the car seat and.clenched my teeth to stifle screams. The signs of impending orgasm masked intense pleasure.

Suddenly muscles relaxed and cum gushed into my panties. Panting, I flashed a toothy grin as I slouched against the car seat.

We arrived at lodging just before 1 PM. Larry pushed the luggage cart toward the lobby entrance of Alamo Inn while I walked beside him.

A middle-aged woman with shoulder-length auburn hair and eyeglasses looked at her computer for an available room. My husband handed her his VISA card in exchange for a second floor room.

He stretched out on the kingsize bed. Meanwhile I opened my suitcase on the small bench at the foot of the bed.

"I really need to change my panties. They're absolutely soaked."

There had been enough time for me to have multiple orgasms.

I added, "five times."

Sometimes a vaginal douche kit is very necessary so on long road trips I always pack one. Larry had turned the TV on. I came out from the bathroom clean down there and wearing clean panties.

"The concert starts at 7," he said.

I acknowledged with a nod.

Thinking for a second, I asked, "are we allowed to skinny dip here."

"You can try but I'd hate to see you get arrested."

During our long weekend we saw Garth at a sold out concert and spent time at the hotel pool. I didn't get to skinny dip but that's ok.

Just a few steps from the car Larry seemed troubled. "It's not fair. You get to squirt in your panties while I'm driving."

"That's life," I teased.

"Not fair," he reiterated.

"I'll drive and you can jerk off all the way home. There's one thing. I need you to squirt cum into your BVDs. If you squirt again make it land on your shirt. Don't take your shirt off or pull it up."

He gave me a look. He asked, "Is that what it takes to turn you on."

"That's what it takes," I quipped.

We enjoyed an unhurried lunch before heading home. I drove keeping my promise. We hadn't gone far before hubby began to pleasure himself.

I trusted him to respect my wishes.

After a long while I pulled off the highway and turned to look at him.

"I need to do an inspection."

That said, I looked at the wet spot on his BVDs and those on his shirt.

"Good boy," I quipped.

He nodded.

I felt the need to say something.

"I love how it feels when cum gushes into my panties making them wet. I can always chang them."

"I love you Stephanie."

We leaned into open-mouthed lip lock. After a few minutes we started for home.