Going to College Ch. 02

Story Info
Starting out new life.
1.6k words
4.54
7k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a hold of me so I couldn't really move as they stared at me. Then one of the three spoke up, "Damn Joe, that's the best bunny so far. I can't wait for her to suck this cock!" he exclaimed as he grabbed himself.

"Sorry, I don't plan on being a FRAT BUNNY!"

Joe squeezed my boob, "That's okay and we will let the guys know you're not."

But then I heard a printer kick on, so I looked over at it and as the paper slowly came out, I noticed it was me. Pete pulled it out and showed it to Joe. As I looked at it across the top of the picture it said, (Just so you all know she is not a Frat Bunny).

"That turned out great Pete, but we will need a few more copies because the guys will be pulling them down to pass around."

"You're not going to put them up, the college wouldn't allow it."

"They don't know who put them up and they don't need to stay up long. They will be passed out all about and they will know you're not a Frat Bunny," he said with a chuckle.

The printer was kicking out more pictures left and right and I saw Peter handing them to Joe.

"Now you can go over and suck his cock and become our private Frat Bunny and I will lock these up, or we can go post them so they all know you're not."

The guy stood up, pulled down his shorts, and his cock sprung out.

I looked at Joe who said, "It's up to you, only our frat guys will know." I knew by his face he was serious and I do remember seeing a picture on the board before, so I knew they had done it.

I slowly walked over and the guy smiled at me, "Welcome to the frat Ms. Bunny," as he waved his cock at me as he added, "on your knees!"

I stared at it and looked around to see that everybody was watching me. I slowly sank to my knees as he took my head in one hand and his cock in the other. He stepped forward and pressed his cock to my lips. I slowly opened my mouth as he pushed more in.  I almost choked on it, as he slowly started to fuck my face.   

"That's it, suck it harder," he said as he got two hands on my head as he fucked my face. He was going to town but then pulled it out quickly, took one hand and started stroking his cock.

Then it exploded shooting all over my face, "Now, you're baptized into the frat," he said with a wicked grin on his face.

I slowly stood up and wiped some of his cum off my face as I turned around. Joe was standing there with empty hands and he said, "I locked them up as I said I would."

Then he walked over and took my hand, "Welcome, you're a bit of a mess and need a shower.

He led me down the hall to the bathroom, set the water, and pushed me into the shower. But he came in with me, "Just want to make sure you get it all." 

He took the soap and started to wash my face off and then he started to work his way down washing my boobs.  

"I can get them."

"No, I feel I need to help you," but then he turned me around and pulled me back to him, as he reached up to wash my boobs. He spent a lot of time on my nipples to make sure they were clean and hard. Then, with a lot of soap on his hand, he slid his hand down to my pussy and started going to town washing it.

"Need to get this good and clean since you've already been fucked twice." 

As he washed my pussy, I felt his hard cock press up against my ass. As he started to rinse me off, he put soap in my hands and guided them to his cock, "You need to get it cleaned up too."

So, I slowly started to wash it and stopped when I felt it was clean, but he told me, "No, keep going."

I felt it getting bigger and I felt it was going to blow, when he said, "Yes, harder!" so I did just that and then it started to blow, shooting all over the place. He just smiled, "Nice job."

I went to dry off and as he did the same, I looked at him shaking my head, "What's with that? I thought you was going to fuck me again."

He smiled and took my hand, "No, I couldn't do that," he said as he led me out the door.

"Oh, why not? You the good guy now?"

"No," he whispered as he pulled me into another bedroom. When we got in there I looked around and there were the other two guys from the living room. And they were naked!

"It's their turn, and I wanted you clean for them."

"I'm supposed to do both of them?"

"Yes, and get used to it! With those boobs, and that pussy, you most likely will get tag teamed a lot. I should be getting back to my room. You can do what you want after you take care of them, but when they are done, take a shower, and come to my room."

"What your turn then?"

"No," he said with a chuckle, "I'm taking you shopping and make you get some Frat Bunny outfits."

"Sorry, I don't have the money to buy clothes."

"Don't worry, my old man is well off, and he can afford them," he advised me as he walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

"Well, Ms. Bunny, we might as well lay down," they said to me, so I walked over and laid on the bed. I saw them get out a coin and one of them said, "Heads or tails?" The other guy called "Tails," as they flipped it. "Tails! I won," the second one screamed in amazement.

"May I ask what that was all about?"   

"Oh, you will see."

The guy that called tails stepped to the end of the bed, pulling my legs apart. "Damn, that's a nice-looking pussy," he said to me as he leaned in and licked his way up to it. He held onto me as he started to eat my pussy, while the other guy slid on the bed and took hold of one of my boobs. "Damn, I think you've got the biggest set on campus," He commented as he started to play and suck on them, tweaking my nipples at times.

I know I've already been fucked twice tonight but the way he worked on my pussy, my pussy wanted more.  I found myself spreading my legs, letting him have his way, and I couldn't help but moan as they both went on doing their thing.

The one eating my pussy took me over the top and made me cum hard, causing my body to jerk about, but he held on, making me cum more.

Then, he stopped and leant back, so I could see his cock and it was rock hard and throbbing. "I think it's time," he said to no one in particular, but his buddy let go of my boobs. He pulled me so that I turned over, but up on my knees.

"Tails, means I get this pussy," he said to me as he moved up and guided his cock to my wet pussy. He wasn't shy about giving it to me, because he started to slam hard into me and my big boobs bounced all over the place.

His partner joking slapped them as they bounced, but then he looked at me as he laid back and started to slide toward me. "Heads, means mean you get this," he said to me as he slid his cock to my face, pulling my head to it.

'Fuck it!' I thought, because I found myself fucking back to the other guy, so I leaned in and started sucking on his cock.

So, he was now fucking my mouth and I was fucking his buddy. It wasn't long and I was cumming all over his cock as he kept fucking me harder. The second time I came was when he blew his load, filling my pussy for the third time in one night. I felt like I might drown as his buddy shoved his cock in deep and pumped his load down my throat. We all fell on the bed, sucking in air.

When I got my breath back, I asked, "So, can I leave now?"

"No, I got to fuck that pussy before you go and I don't care about going second!"

I laughed at him as I said to him, "You don't look like a guy ready to fuck!"

"Don't you worry about that," he told me as he leaned over and played with my boobs again, "I love these," he stated as he sucked his hand, found my soaking pussy, and played with it. I glance down and noticed his cock was coming back alive.

'I guess he was right,' I thought to myself, and then it wasn't too long before he was buried deep in my pussy, fucking me like a mad man. 

I had to wrap my legs around him to hold on. I guess since this was his second time he could hold out longer, because he fucked me hard for a pretty long time, causing me to cum two more times.

After they both were wore out, I looked at myself and said to them, "Damn guys, I think I need a shower now!"

"Yes, you do, but remember to go see Joe."

"I remember what he said," I replied to them as I headed to the shower.