Going to College Ch. 03

Story Info
New life style.
1.6k words
4.52
5.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going to College

Chapter Three

So, after I showered, and found my clothes, I got dressed and went off to find Joe. He was sitting in the kitchen area and when he saw me, he smiled at me and asked, "How are you doing?" 

"I'm okay."

"Good, so, let's go shopping now and get you ready for class tomorrow."

"I don't know if I'm ready for what you're thinking."

"Don't worry about all that top-of-the-line stuff, Dad owns the company," he said with a chuckle, and then he took my hand and led me out the door. We get out there and he has this pickup truck that takes a ladder to get into. I look at him, "Were's the ladder?"

"Don't worry I'll give you a boost." I started to climb up when I felt his hand go up under my dress, to my bare ass, and he pushed me up. I guess that gave me the incentive to jump in.

"See, you made it okay," he said to me as he climbed in. We took off and headed to the store, where he pulled into this fancy place that I would've never had the money to go into. As we walked in, he told me to get a cart and follow him. As I followed him, I'm looking at the price's and couldn't believe how high they were. He started to pull out skirt to show me and I was shocked so I said to him, "That's not a skirt, that's a belt!"

"Yep," and he threw it in the cart. He picked out a few more skirts and threw them in. Then he went over to the tops and started pulling out some very low, v neck tops, throwing them in as well. As I looked at them, I noticed that some seemed to even have a sheer look to them. He just smiled at me as he threw them in. 

"Don't you think that's showing too much?"

"No, I think it might highlight those nipples of yours."

We then moved into an area the had stockings, garter belts, and underwear.  He picked out a few pairs of stockings and some garter belts as I looked at some of the panties and bra sets that were in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Just looking them over."

"Why? You don't wear them anymore!"

"Not even panties or thongs?"

"Nope. You have all that's needed to be ready," he told me with a wicked grin on his face.

"Some of those skirts are really short, for me not..." and before I could finish, he stated, "I know how short they are."

Then he started to pull out some very short, sheer nighties, so I have to ask. "What do I need them for?"

"We do plan to have pj parties!"

"Those are not pjs!"

"I know," he said as he threw in a couple more.

Then moved to another rack and started to pick out some dresses that were all on the micro mini side and most had a deep v neck.

"I might catch a cold wearing this stuff."

"Don't worry, someone will keep you warm."

I saw he was holding an extremely short, button down the front, dress and then he pulled out stockings and a garter belt that was already in the cart. Handing these items to me he said, "Go try this outfit on!"

I went and changed into the outfit and looked in the mirror. I immediately saw that the dress just touched the top of the stockings and my boobs were almost falling out, but the fabric was thin and tight enough for my nipples to be noticeable. 

When I came out, he smiled at me, "I do like that outfit on you," and he reached out giving me a hug and then ran his hands over my ass.

He turned and looked at the sale's clerk, "We are going to a party and I want her to wear this, so, can she keep it on?"

The sales clerk looked at our cart and smiled, "She can wear anything she wants and I do like that on her."

We cashed out and he swiped his card to pay for everything and we went out the door. He had to boost me again but this time he had one hand between my legs, so that when he boosted me up his hand hit my pussy too.

He climbed into the truck smiling at me and then he patted the seat beside him and said, "Come sit beside me." So, I slid over and he put his arm over my shoulder and said, "I like this dress because of the buttons," as he unbuttoned one of them. 

I could see my nipples peeking out, but he didn't look like he liked what he saw and said, "Damn, that didn't work," so he reached over and undid another button, which caused my boobs to be out and in full view now.

I screamed at him, "Someone going to see me!"

"Don't worry, the truck sets pretty high, so it will be hard to see you." 

He took off and headed back to his place, but then he reached down and started playing with my boobs as he drove. He tweaked the nipples as he pulled on each boob, "Seems like someone's nipples are happy."

This went on for a while, but then he took his arm off me, rested it on my leg, and was rubbing it. About a minute later his hand reached up and he unbuttoned one of the bottom buttons. I looked down and saw that my pussy was peeking out now.

He went back to rubbing my leg but as he did, he was pulling them apart. I didn't know what to say or do, but then he had my legs apart enough so that he could slide up and find my pussy, as he started feeling it up.

"We can't do this going down the road," I said to him, trying to get his hand off my pussy.

"Damn, don't you ever fool around while driving?"

"No! It's too dangerous!"

"Well, you will get used to it and this pussy seems wet for you not liking it!" He kept playing with me and yes, I was getting wetter.

He smiled at me, "I think it's time to undo the rest of these buttons!"

"Are you crazy?"

"Undo them for me. You can do it."

I looked around as we drove and found my hands undoing the rest of them. He pulled the dress up and he now had his fingers in my pussy, playing with my clit, "Spread your legs more," and to my surprise they went apart, because I was getting so horny now. He had me close to cumming as I leaned back and let him play.

But then he pulled into a small park and went to the back to park.   He pulled me to him and started French kissing me hard, as he kept working my pussy. I was breathing so heavy and sucking on his tongue, as he again had me so close to cumming.

Then he stopped, opened his door, and as he was sliding out, he said, "Come on."

I looked around and few people were about, so I started to fix my dress, but he told me, "Leave it and to get out!" I pulled it tight and held it close as I slipped out of his truck.

He wrapped his arm around me and started to walk up a path, "I think someone is pretty wound up now!"

"Well, you've been playing with me."

"I think we need to do something about it."

"You think so?"

"Yes, take the dress off!"

"What? Someone's going to see me!"

"Maybe, but that's going to be part of the excitement."

I look around and found myself sliding it off, Now standing there in just stocking and garter belt.

He reached over and picked me up, carrying me to a picnic table. He laid me on it, slowly pushing me back and then he pulled my legs apart. He lowered his head down and holding my legs he started eating my pussy.

Being daylight outside, and doing this, was freaking me out some, but I was never so horny and I really wanted to cum. It didn't take long before he had me cumming and all most screaming. As I finished cuming he stood back up so I could watch him undo his pants and slide them down, along with his shorts. His cock was rock hard as he pulled my ass to the end of the table and stepped forward working his cock into my pussy.

"You want this cock, you little slut?"

"Oh yes," I moaned.

"Tell me you want it!"

"Fuck me."

"Louder," he told me as he shoved more in.

"FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!" so he started to fuck me hard, pounding into me, as he held my hips and pile drove into me.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a man standing by a tree watching us. He was jerking off as he watched, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to stop.

"Work those tits, Bitch, so I can watch you as I fuck you."

I reached up and took a hold of both boobs, playing with them and pulling on my nipples. I looked over and saw the guy was stroking his cock faster, so I screamed, "Oh, fuck me harder!" and this caused Joe to really slam it home.

As I was screaming and cumming all over his cock, I could see the guy shooting his load all over the ground.  I think he noticed that I saw him and so he pulled himself together and ran away.

When Joe finished filling me, he stood up which caused him to pull out of me, "Damn it, Bitch, I can't believe the way you screamed and came so hard."

"I've never done anything like this before," I told him.

He reached over and rubbed my pussy some, "You're going to learn to do a lot of new stuff now."