Going to College Ch. 05

Story Info
new life style
3.9k words
4.61
4.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going to College

Chapter Five

As he was helping me get cleaned up, he soaped me up and played with my boobs, as he kept chatting away, "You know if you come here on the wrong night, you might find yourself getting gang banged!"

"Well, I better find out what night that would be and run away."

"So, how many have you taken on?"  

"Not a whole lot until I ran into this group."

He started laughing as he said, "Okay, so how many?"

"Well, I did end up in bed with two of them."

"I think tonight you're getting fucked by more than two!"

"You guys do seem to be a bit of perverts!"

"So, how many do you think you can handle?"

I chuckled as I replied, "I've never thought about that. Have any of the other girls done it?"

"Well, I know Kathy fucked five guys."

"Damn, that's a lot!"

"We have seventeen guys that belong to our frat, so you could beat her record."

"Thanks, but no thanks," I told him.

Then his soapy finger poked my ass hole and he asked, "Ever taken it here?"   

"No!"

"Hmmm, that just might change."

"I don't think so."

"Well, if you get into a gang bang and get fucking, some guy might not want to wait for your pussy," he said with that wicked grin of his. As he laughed, he pulled me out of the shower and dried me off and then he said, "I would take you to the bedroom, but on group night I can't do that. It's all for one."

As we got back into the room, I saw they were all are still there. But he led me over to the couch and pulled me down onto it, "Now that you're all cleaned up, I want to taste that fine pussy," he said as he pushed me back to be laying down, then he pulled my legs apart, and started licking and kissing up my leg. He found my pussy and started to lick it very softly, in a teasing way, causing shivers to run up my body.

I looked and saw the others watching us, but then he picked up his licking and probing into my pussy. Damn, he drove me over the top and I was cumming all over his face. He didn't seem to mind though as he kept eating me out. Then he stopped and took my hand, pulling me off the couch and to him. He laid out on the floor and his cock was standing up straight as he ordered me, "Ride it!"

I looked at him and then at the others, he did have me so turned on now, that I slowly moved over him and took his cock in my hand and lowered my pussy onto it. 

"That's it, ride that cock!"

I lowered myself down until I took all of him, then slowly started to fuck him. As I fucked him my boobs wiggled about. 

Then he shouted at me, "Ride it harder!" so I picked up the pace, driving into his cock as hard as I could, which caused my boobs to flop all over the place.

"Look at those babies," he said to the other guys, as he reached out and grabbed onto them, pulling, and pinching on my nipples.

"Damn, I like these!" he shouted again. 

I shut my eyes so as not to look at the others as I road his cock. I was pounding on him when I felt something wet on the side of my head. There stood a guy jerking off and blowing his load all over the side of my head and in my hair.

'What the fuck do these guys do here?' I thought to myself. Then I felt his cock explode and he was filling my pussy with his seed. I could hear the sloppy noise as I continued to ride him so I could cum for myself, because I had to get up and go clean off my face.

By the end of the night three guys did fuck me and two got bjs. They seemed happy and I was worn out. I slipped on the night gown and coat and slipped out the door.

When I got back to my room she was back. She looked at me and asked, "Where have you been?"

"Oh, just out."  

But I had to take off my coat and she then saw my nighty.

"With a sheer nighty like that, I would say someone got fucked tonight," she said with a bemused look on her face.

I didn't say anything, I just got cleaned up and crawled into bed, I was tired.

I woke up and got ready for class, even though all my clothes were now micro mini and low cut, so a lot would show. I got to class and Joe was already sitting there, "I do like the outfits we bought," he said as he smiled at me.

He whispered something to me, but I couldn't hear him. So, he stood up and leaned into my ear, "How did last night go?" but as he said that I felt his hand slide up under my short skirt and rub my pussy.

"What are you doing?" I whispered back.

"Just making sure you didn't sneak no undies on." he whispered with a wicked grin.

"I've been doing what I was told!"

"Good bunny."

The day went on and I kept running into the guys from the night before, but none of them said anything about what happened and were treating me with respect, I guess they do keep it to themself.

I got ready to leave and headed out when I ran into Joe again, "Come on, I'll give you a ride," he told me, so I went over and got in his truck. As we drove off, he asked me again, "How did the night go?"

"They treated me okay, I guess."

"Yes, I heard them say they had a good time," he told me as he reached down and started to rub my leg, as he added, "I'm glad we got together and it seems you do too."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, it seems you have let your hair down and been getting into all the action and fun. Plus, you've been getting a bit more open and playful." 

I just smiled at him and then he looked at me, "Pull your skirt up so I can see that pussy."

I reached down and pulled it up more so that now my pussy was out in the open. He then said to me, "spread your legs so I can play with it!"

I parted my legs as his hand slid up and played with it and then he asked me, "How are those titties doing?"

I looked at him and I knew what he was thinking. I reached up and started to unbutton my top and let them fall out and then I asked him, "You tell me."

He smiled at me, "Yes, I do think I like the new Judy," and then he asked me, "so, do you have a boyfriend back home?"

"No, my parents didn't like me dating."

"If they could see you now."

He was probing my pussy when he said to me, "Maybe I'll have to make you my girlfriend."

I laughed at him, "You want me to be your girlfriend and your frat buddies are fucking me."

"So, no big deal, I still would be fucking other girls, so it's all good."

"I like my girl to be freaky, horny, and bit slutty, you fit the bill. I know guys would line up and get some of her."

"Oh, I've heard that you have gang bangs there."

"You ready for one?"

"You ask me to be your girlfriend and now, you ask if I'm ready for a gang bang."

"Yes, I did. So?" 

"You are one fucked up guy."

"Well, you think about it and let me know."

"I will." 

The problem is, I do like this guy. He's good looking and treats me good, well for the most part. The slutty part still got me wondering about him.    

The next day I stopped over to see him and to talk. When I walked in, he was talking to a blonde girl that I've never met yet. He said something to her, she walked off, and then he walked over and gave me a big hug, "So, you going to be my girlfriend?"

"I might give it a try."

"Good," he said with a smile as he took my hand and led me back to his room, "I guess we are going to have some fun," I said to him, but as we walked in, I saw the blonde and she was naked on his bed. I stood there not knowing what's going on, as Joe started to strip off his clothes, and then he slid on the bed with her.

He could see the confusion on my face so he said to me, "She's a good friend of mine and if you're going to be my girlfriend you're going to need to get along with her. Also, if you want to be my girlfriend, get out of those clothes, and join us!"

I stood there for a minute looking and thinking about all this.

"Come on, Honey, hell you're a Frat Bunny and I'm okay with that!"

I slowly slipped off my clothes and laid down beside him, which caused them both to smile as he leaned over and started to French kiss me. As he kissed me, he played with my boobs, but then he stopped and laid back. He reached out and took her hand and put it on my boob, "See what I mean on how firm, and how big, those nipples get?"

"I see what you mean, she does have a hot body, lucky you."

He leaned over and kissed her and played with her boobs. To my surprise, that did not bother me, so I guess he felt I was okay with it, because I watched as he slid down and kissed her, before he got to her pussy. He started to lick and tease her pussy, but he peeked up at me to see how I would act.

I just watched so he went to town on her, which caused her to moan and ground into his face. She then spread her legs wide and I guess he knew what that meant, so he slid up and was putting his cock to her. He looked at me as he was slamming it home. I looked over at her and she was staring at me as she took him.

Next thing I knew, she wrapped her legs around him and screamed, "Fuck me harder!" He heard her and started to pound her harder.

As I watched, as it ran through my head, 'This is what it must have felt like to him as he watched me get fucked.'

She screamed for more and he gave it to her. As he fucked her his hand found my pussy and was playing with me at the same time. Between watching them and him doing this to me. I was getting turn on too.

She started to cum and screamed as he slammed it in and I knew he was filling her pussy. I just laid back as he fingered me and I was cumming too.

We all kinda fell back, as I wondered, 'What's next?'  He leaned over and kissed me, and I could smell and taste her pussy on his tongue and lips.

"I do think you're going to be the perfect girlfriend for me," he said to me as he kissed me again.

She got up and looked at us, "I think you two are a match." She went to walk out but then she turned, walked back over, lent down, kissed me on the lips, and poked me with her tongue, but she also ran her hand over my pussy.

She stood up and smelled her hand, "Damn, as hot and wet as that is, you're made for him," she said and walked out.

He leaned in and was kissing me again, and playing with my body. It wasn't long before he was on top of me, fucking me hard, and I was screaming for more.

Later, as we laid in bed snuggling, he told me, "It's been a long time since I've done the girlfriend thing," and that made me feel good. "So, with that being said, I think we need to go home, have you meet my parents, and see if you pass for them."

"Wow, really?" I asked him.

So, the day arrived when we were to go to his parent's house and he came over to pick me up, but he looked at what I had packed and started to throw things out, while he stated, "My parents are like me and I need you to look hot for this visit. So, he packed the shortest stuff, tiny bikini, and sheer nighties, and then off we went. I was dressed in some short shorts and low-cut halter top. 

When we got there, and he took me in to introduce me, they looked up and looked a bit surprised. Maybe I was a bit nervous, but they both got up and walked over to us.

"Damn, he said you were one hot lady, but we didn't expect this!" his dad said as he gave me a very tight hug, which was maybe a bit too friendly, but then his mom did the same thing. She looked at Joe with a smile and said, "You found a looker, Honey. I had Mary do up your room, so why don't you guys go get changed and meet us out at the pool."

He took my hand and led me to his room which was huge, with a great big bed, tv, music center, basically it had it all.  He slipped into a small, tight, bikini style, swim suit as I got my bikini out and put it on.  As I looked at it, I had to say to him, "Joe, this doesn't cover much!"

"Your fine, let's go."

When we got down there, his dad had on a small bikini pair too and his mom's suit may have been smaller than mine, which caused me to breathe a sigh of relief knowing I wasn't out of place.

They passed out drinks while making small talk and trying to find out more about me. Joe told them, "She lives a pretty sheltered life at home."

Which caused his mom to smile at me and say, "Well, Honey, I'm glad you left that behind and that Joe found you. I've been waiting for him to find someone and to give me grandkids."

"Easy Mom, we just started to date."

"Oh, if you asked her to be your girlfriend, I know you two are going at it," and then she started laughing.

I guess I must have turned red, because his dad also laughed at me, and then he said, "Don't get upset, this is just the way we are! So, if you're going to be his girlfriend, or maybe more, you get us too!"

"Well, I'm working on it!"

"Yes, we hear that, and it's all been good news," which caused me to think, 'What has he told them?'

We drank a lot and ended up playing in the pool. We played some tag games and a few times his dad, and mom, both tagged me in some spots that should be only for Joe to do.

All of us were getting a bit tipsy and feeling good when his mom said, "Well, I think it's time we all hit the showers and get ready for dinner."

I went to head up and Joe patted my ass, "Go on up and shower, I'll be up and a bit." So, I headed up as they were chatting, I guess he was finding out what they were thinking of me. 

I went up and hit the showers and when I got out, I heard the door closing and figured it was Joe. With all the drinking and playing, I was a bit horny and decided to jump out into the bedroom, to jump his body, and I was still naked. But when I jumped out, to my surprise, there stood his parents wearing short robes. I jumped back into the bathroom, trying to cover up. They both laughed at me as they explained, "Don't be scared or embarrass. We don't get shocked with nudity and thought it would be nice to really see you!"

"Well, I didn't plan on being naked in front of you guys," I said a little embarrassed.

"To be honest, that's why we are here, to see if Joe lied to us!" Then they both dropped their robes and I saw they were totally naked as well. His dad's cock was semi erect standing there and his mom's nipples would poke an eye out.

His dad stepped over quickly and gave me a hug, "Joe told us you are a new Frat Bunny and meant his girlfriend, so we figured you wouldn't be too shocked with this. Plus, he told us all the things you two have been up to and you sound like one, fun girl!"

His mom smiled at me and said, "Now we know why he wants you to be his girlfriend and why he likes fucking you."

This was all shocking to me, that they knew so much and that we were standing there naked. But his mom walked over and laid down on the bed, on her back. I'm looking at her lying there naked, with her legs partly open, so that I can see her pussy.

"Well, I guess Mommy likes what she sees," his dad said with a chuckle.

But before I could say anything, his dad scooped me up and we both landed on the bed, with me in the middle.

His dad took a hold of one of my boobs and said to both of us, "Joe was right, these babies are nice," as he squeezed it.

Then his mom grabbed the other one and said, "I wish mine were still this good."

"Relax sweetie, were just getting to know you," his dad said as he leaned in and licked my boob.

I was still a bit shocked as I watched him do this and then felt a hand rub my inner thigh, working its way up. I looked down and saw that it was his mom's hand and as she found my pussy, she smiled at me, "Joe is right, Honey, her pussy does get hot and wet when the action starts," she said to her husband which caused him to pull out my boob and reply, "That's good to hear."

"I don't know what all he told you, but I'm getting a bit freaked out and I don't know what's going on here!" I shrieked.

His dad sucked harder on my boob as his mom's finger went inside me. Then his dad pulled out my boob again and said, "Well, Joe told us how you like to fuck and we're going to find out!"

"You're going to fuck me in front of your wife?"

"If you haven't noticed, she's going to help me," he said with a wicked grin on his face.

"I've never done a threesome and I certainly can't do this with his parents!"

"The feel of this pussy, and the look of your nipples, show us your more than ready to fuck. Plus, we know you haven't really done a threesome so we are taking it easy with you and working you up to it."

That's when his dad slid down to find my pussy, "Joe says you like your pussy eaten," he said to me as Joe's mom was pulling my legs open and his dad slid his tongue in and started to lick my pussy. 'Damn, did he give Joe lessons?' I thought.

His mom slid up, she reached out and started playing with my nipples, as she instructed me, "Relax and let him do his thing. He's really good."

"He's Joe's dad!"

"I know he is, but you will forget that once he gets you to cum and he starts to fuck you."

"Fuck me?"

"You think he's not going to fuck you after he has seen you naked? Anyway, his cock is quite big, I'm sure you will like it!"

By now he was going to town and got my pussy screaming, and his mom was still playing with my boobs. I laid there not knowing what to say, or do, but thought, 'Joe must know this is going on.'

I was about to cum from all this, when his dad stopped and moved up on top of me. His mom squeezed my boob and told me, "Honey, you better spread your legs, he is a bit bigger than I'm sure you are used to."

That was when I felt his cock hit my pussy and damn, it felt so fat, and my legs sprung open as I felt him pushing in. He didn't waste any time giving it to me, I was freaking out about all this, but I found myself wanting it, so I laid back letting him take me.

I couldn't hold back from moaning as his mom watched us, so he started to fuck me hard and yes, he was the biggest cock I've ever had, so yes, I was fucking him back.

His mom laid beside us watching us as she reached out and took my hand, holding it while her husband fucked me. This went on for a bit as I got a bit noisier. Then she pulled on my hand and, before I knew it, she had pulled it to her pussy. She used her hand to rub my hand on her pussy and as she did this, I couldn't help but notice how hot and wet she was. I couldn't find myself to play with her but she didn't seem to mind, she worked my hand.

His dad pounded my pussy for a long time and I had cum twice, as he did the pounding. Then, I felt him slam deep and hold it there as he started to fill me. I could also feel his mom cum all over my hand as I came again.

Once he had emptied his balls into me, he leaned up, run his hand over my boobs, and he smiled at me, "Yes, you're going to make him a good girlfriend and if he needs help knocking you up, I'm here for you both."

He slowly pulled out and his seed poured out of me he said, "I think we need to get a quick shower and find Joe for dinner."

As I got up, I looked at the bed, there was a huge wet spot on the bed where I had been and where his mom had been.

"We need to make this quick," his dad said as he pulled me and his wife into the shower to clean up. I think it got more into foreplay then washing. We got out, dried off, and headed back to the bedroom.  His mom went through some of my clothes, finding two of my sheer nighties, and tossed one to me.  "I think we can look good in these," but I just shook my head at her and said, "there are panties that go with these."

"I saw them, but we don't need them. I think we all want to see more pussy tonight."

She led me out, holding my hand as we went and found Joe.  Joe smiled at us, "I guess we got to know each other better."

"Yes, my son, and now I know why you like fucking her."