Going to College Ch. 04

Story Info
new life style
2.2k words
4.64
3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going to College

Chapter Four

Then we got up and I found my dress, slipping it on and buttoning it up, as we walked back to his truck. He did his stupid smile as he reached over and undid a couple of the top buttons.

"Really?"

"Yes, I like to look at them and I know other's want to see them too."

We got back to the truck and he boosted me up again. As we took off, he reached over and unbuttoned one of the bottom buttons, yes, my pussy was peeking out again.

"I like the looks of that too."

"Just so you know, there was a strange guy watching us back on the table,"

"Really, why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I was way past the point of stopping."

"I think you're getting into this."

"Only because you are blackmailing me!"

"Hell no! You don't seem to have a problem of spreading your legs and you seem to put your all into fucking me back, as you seem to cum hard while fucking."

"Well, I can't help it when someone teases me," I said to him with a chuckle.

He rubbed and played with my leg all the way back to my place. He got out and helped me carry the bags back to my room. My roomie wasn't there as he dumped the bags on my bed.

"Tonight, we are having a pj party!" he told me as he picked up one of the black, sheer, short ones, "This one's for tonight!"

"Are there going to be other girls there and do they wear this?"

"Yes, there will be other girls there and yes, they will dress for the pj party."

He left while I took a shower and then I laid down to take a nap as I thought to myself, 'Sure been a lot going on lately.'

I woke up and she still wasn't back, so I did my makeup and hair and then slipped on the nighty. As I looked at it, I noticed how sheer it was and that it just covered my ass. I found the panties that went with it, but they were sheer too, So I knew people will see my boobs and pussy. So, I told myself, "The hell with it! A lot of them have already seen me and there will be other girls there too," so I slipped a coat on and headed out.

When I walked in, I saw the guys were running around in pj bottoms and most where shirtless. Then I noticed two other girls there. They were in nightgowns that hit mid-thigh and they were not see through so I asked, "What the fuck?"

Joe saw me and ran over to greet me so I said to him, "I see the girls are wearing different nightgowns then me!"

"Yea, I did notice that, but don't worry about it, the guys will like yours better," he said to me as he pulled my coat off.

It seemed like everyone in the room was looking at me, so he announced, "Okay all, this is Judy. She's our new Frat Bunny!"

They all yelled out, "Hi and welcome to our frat!" There were about fifteen guys there and four of us girls. Joe got me a drink and I noticed it was a stiff drink. With my nerves I drank it quickly, as he put some music on.

"Well, you are new here, so at your first party you get to dance with all the guys and introduce yourself.

"I dance with them all?"

"Yes." Then he took my hand and led me over to one of the guys, who took me out onto the main floor and started to slow dance with me. He danced very close but he did well to behave himself. At the end of the dance another guy stepped up and pulled me back to dance. This went on for a few dances and then I had to take a break and get another drink from Joe. He was making them pretty stiff, but I didn't care, I need it. Then it was back to dancing again.

The guys were drinking too and as we kept dancing, they seemed to get a bit more open about it. I started to get pulled in tighter, hands on my ass, and almost all of them made sure to catch a feel of my boobs.  I was also feeling a few hard cocks press into me now as well.

A couple of the guys had left the party, when Joe stopped the music and said, "Draw time!" 

"What is draw time?" I asked the guy I was dancing with right then.

Joe had a bag in his hand and he went around to each of the guys and had them pull a slip of paper out of it. The girls were smiling and looking at me and I asked them, "What's going on?"

"Okay, announce your pick!"

They started saying the girls' names and a couple of the guys were saying the other girls' names, but most of them were saying, "Judy."  I felt a bit scared as to what this was meaning.

The guys that said the other girls' names, went over to them and they left the room. I don't know where they went, but when they were done, I counted five guys left, who said my name. Joe looked at me and said, "Well, these are the lucky ones who get to know you tonight!"

"What do you mean, by get to know me'?"

"I mean, know you." Then Joe took me out to dance and was running his hands all over me, feeling my all up, and playing with me. He pulled me over to the couch and we sat down, as he started to make out with me, as I tuned out the others, because I was making out heavily with him, swapping tongues. He was playing with my boobs as we made out, but then he slowly worked his hands down to my panty clad pussy. He started to rub and play with my pussy, so, needless to say, my pussy started to get wet.

As he shoved his tongue down my throat, I felt him start to pull my panties off. I went to stop him but he just kept pulling them down. I broke the kiss so I could speak, "What are you doing?"

"You won't be needing these for the rest of tonight!"

"What's that mean?"

"You're here tonight to start to know the entire frat, and these are the lucky guys tonight, who get to meet you."

"So, I'm supposed to run around here without them on?"

"Well, you can start with that, but to be honest, you will be naked soon, so they can know you."

"What's that mean?"

"I'm pretty sure they are going to play with your boobs and pussy and you're going to be getting eaten, fucked and you get to suck some cock as well," he said with that stupid grin on his face again.

I looked around, "There are six of you here."

"Well, it's only them tonight. I've already had you and it's their turn," he said to me as he got up and walked out.

One of them walked over and handed me another drink and then said to me, "Don't worry, we are not going to hurt you." I took the drink and drank it very fast, as I looked around.  I could see that most of them had bulges in their shorts.

I sat the glass down and kept looking around, as he pulled me up to my feet and started to dance with me. He pulled me in tight and was grinding his cock to my body. Then he took my hand and had me do a couple of spins for him. He stopped my spin when I had my back to him, pulling me into to him.

Now that he gotten me pulled tight to him, he started sucking on my neck and playing with my boobs. I shame to say, my nipples were rock hard as he played with them and I noticed the rest the guys were watching us dance this way.

He got braver and slid his hand down to find my bare pussy and started to play with it. Yes, it was wet and getting wetter.  

Then one of the other guys came over and cut into the dance and pretty well picked up where the other left off. I have never done anything like this and it was a bit overwhelming for me, especially when the third guy cut in and more of the same went on.  

Then it changed up, as the last two guys came over and cut in, but now they both were dancing with me and I was pressed into the middle, between them.  They kept playing with me as they pressed their cocks into me. 

Then the guy on my back side, reached down and grabbed my nightgown, pulling it up. He kept pulling until he had pulled it off me, so that now I'm naked between these two guys, and they are grinding into me.

The front guy moved down some and sucked on my boobs as his partner sucked on my neck, this was crazy to me. Then in a shocking move, he slid down to his knees and found my pussy with his tongue, so that now I'm standing there, while his friend is sucking on my neck and playing with my boobs, as he eats my pussy. It was freaking me out but I couldn't stop and I realized my legs were going weak from all this.

I guess they knew this as I got pulled back and we all ended up falling back onto the couch. One was still holding me on top of him while he kept eating my pussy and I couldn't stop the noise slipping out of my mouth. I just wanted to cum and he just kept teasing me with his tongue.

Then he stopped and looked up at me. He knew I wanted more, so he reached up and pulled me down some, but then he turned me so I would hit my knees on the couch. As I hit my knees, I felt him press between my legs and then I felt his cock poking my pussy. I knew I shouldn't do this but I spread my legs more to let him ease into me.

Now that I was on my knees, my face was in the other guy's crouch, and his hard cock was looking at me. As I was getting one cock eased into my pussy the other guy took a hold of my head and guided it to his cock, pressing it to my lips.

I found myself opening my mouth to take his cock as I felt the other guy fill me with his hard cock, so I started to suck the one in my mouth while the other guy started to fuck me.

I knew the others were watching me sucking one and getting fucked by the other, but I didn't care, because I needed to cum!

It wasn't long and I was cumming all over his cock as he was filling my pussy, and I choked on the seed that was running down my throat.

When we were all done, I just fell, down sitting on the floor, as they all looked at me. Then one of the other three guys walked over and knelt on the floor in front of me. He grabbed my ankles, pulled me to him, and as he did this I fell back onto the floor.

He pulled my legs apart, as he moved over the top of me, and I could see his cock was hard and waving at me. I spread my legs wider as he lowered down on me and his cock found my pussy. He buried it into me and he started to pound me into the floor, but I shoved my pussy up to meet him. I looked around as he fucked me and all the other guys were watching us fuck while they stroked their cocks.

He blew his load into me but I had already cum twice before him. He pulled on me and stood up, so, I went to get myself up on my shaky legs. 

Then one of the other two guys, who hadn't fucked me yet, walked over and slipped his arms around me and gave me a kiss, as he said to me, "Damn, we are glad Joe got you to be our new Frat Bunny."

"Why's that?"

"Because you got one helluva body and boobs. The best of both that we've ever had! Plus, you like to fuck!"

He took my hand and led me out of the room telling me, "I think we need to hit the showers and clean you up some, because it's going to be a long night!"

"Oh?"

He started chuckling as he asked "Did you count heads? There are five of us and that means a lot of fucking and sucking for you."

As he pulled me in the shower he asked me, "You ever done a gang bang?"

"No! In fact, I've never done anything like this before."

"Well, welcome to your new world! With this body you're going to get fucked a lot."

And with that he took the soap and started to scrub my body so I was ready for the next action that we both knew was coming.