Going to Golf with Dad & His Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and controlled the angle and the speed. He throat fucked me that hard I was gagging and trying to push him off to get air. He pulled me off quickly and looked down at me. "You look amazing with spit hanging from your mouth and your make up a mess." I smiled at him, happy to be pleasing him, when he grabbed me again and shoved his cock back in my mouth. "Baby relax, let my cock in. I need this." I was trying hard to relax but I was also trying hard to breath. I couldn't stop from gagging.

He pulled me off his cock again and slapped my face. "Not good enough, that needs work. Lay back and spread your legs. Let me look." I did as I was told. He ran his finger and down my still wet pussy and hummed to himself. "This will have to do then. Get ready."

I sat up on my elbow and watched him line his cock up to my entrance and start to push into me. I fell back down letting my head fall off the side of the seat. "FUCK, that hurts. Its stretching me." I felt Bill grab my legs and hold me as he pushed harder. "Yes baby, that's it feel me. Baby. I will give you a second to relax before I fuck what is mine."

He pushed more and more. I thought we were almost done, so I looked down and we had just gone past half way. "Please Bill, it hurts." He glared at me and shoved the rest of him into me. "Say my name, little girl." I sucked a deep breath in and not even a scream would come out. "Bill, please"

He withdrew almost all the way out and slammed into me again. "Try again!" Tears sprung to my eyes and I could feel him growing even more. I didn't know if that was even possible. I wasn't sure what I was meant to say, until he pulled all the way out again. "Say it little girl, I'm not going to ask you again."

"Please daddy, fuck me." And he let out a rough groan and started pounding me. "I'm going to fill this tight little pussy up." It then clicked that we don't have a condom and I haven't started birth control yet. "Please Bill, Cum on my chest. I'm not on birth control. Please" I tried to move away when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "If you had asked daddy nicely I might of thought about it but you will get what your given." He started to get faster and rougher.

He had hold of my hips that tight I wasn't going anywhere. "I'm sorry daddy, Oh god. Please fuck me." He started to rub my clit and I thought I was going to take off like a rocket. "Fuck. Shit. OH. GOD! I think I'm going to cum again please daddy please." He started moaning and moving faster, "Yes little girl daddy is going to cum in his pussy and fill it up. I'll let you cum soon." He slowed to a steady pace but I wanted it.. I needed it faster. "Please faster daddy, I need it faster." He also come to a stop.

"Whose pussy, is it?" I moaned loud as I could hear my pussy sucking and making all the good noise from how wet I was. "Your pussy daddy, your pussy." "Mmm that's a good girl, you can cum nowwwww." As he told me to cum, I did and I felt him empty his balls into my tight little pussy and into my belly. "ahhhh yess baby this is daddies!"

After a few minutes Bill pulled out of me and looked down at me with a pleased smile. Looking at how swollen my pussy was, dripping with both of our cum. "Sit up little girl and put them tits away before I fuck them." I smiled to myself and tucked them into my shirt and zippered the zip all the way up.

Bill leant over and unzipped it halfway. "Nope baby, I still want to see them just not out to distract me." I nodded and let him move the zipper to where he wanted. While Bill was putting his cock away and zipping up his pants, I grabbed a towel from his bag and went to wipe my pussy and when he seen me grab the towel, he took it away from me. "What do you think you're doing?" I was confused, "I was just going to clean myself."

"I didn't say you could do that, leave it. I will tell you when you can clean up."

I cocked my eyebrow at him and tilted my head. "Yes, Bill" and I started to laugh. Until he grab me around the throat. "It is daddy, and I mean it little girl, we are way past first names. I don't care who we are with or where we are unless I tell you otherwise, it is DADDY! Do I make myself clear?" I nodded and smiled "Yes, daddy."

He kissed me hard and then let me go, put the cart in drive and drove us towards the last hole and as we got close the only people that were there were the two older gentlemen. I gave them a small wave and we kept going towards the back of the club house, where dad, Alex, and Ben were waiting drinking a beer.

They smiled and raised their beers to Bill. Alex was the first to speak "So how was it, you took longer than I thought." The others laughed and I was very confused on what was going on, I looked towards daddy, and he smiled. "Baby spread your legs for me." I looked towards the others and back at him and he cocked his head as a challenge to disobey and see what happens.

I slowly opened my legs, but my skirt fell between my legs covering everything, I was kind of pleased with myself, even if I didn't mean it. He reached over and pulled my skirt up and the other three stepped forward, again Alex was the first to speak. "Bit hard to see from this angle. Macey baby lay down and spread your legs so we can have a good look."

I didn't want to get into any more trouble, so I laid back down as I was before and spread my legs, this time my pussy was displayed on the outwards of the cart rather than facing daddy. Ben stepped closer and rubbed my thigh, I flinched and tried to move away but he grabbed me harder. "I can see you didn't hold back. She is gaping nicely and dripping. Done well mate." I looked up at daddy who had started groping my tits and smiled. Alex was next "so how many did you give her before you filled that little cunt up?" daddy held up three fingers and smiled. Alex smiled down at me and stepped away talking to Ben.

The last one left was my dad, he looked down at where daddy was pulling my nipples, and he nudged me "Get your tits out for me baby and show the guys the marks the old men gave you."

I reached up and grabbed my zipper pulled it down and pulled out my tits with a red/purple mark across my left tit. I smiled thinking back to the moment it happened. I waited to be told what to do next, laying there again on display for anyone to see and I could feel my pussy and thighs getting wetter I didn't know if it was cum or not dripping out, that when my dad stepped before me and looked towards daddy and smiled.

"I thought she would have given you more trouble, but she is looking nice." Talking about me like I wasn't laying there completely naked. I groaned as I was becoming uncomfortable. That's when daddy grabbed my hair and moved my head to look at him. "Ask me little girl."

"Please daddy can I please sit up." I heard the three guys gasp with my question, I didn't want to get in trouble, so I kept my eyes on daddy. "Yes, little girl you can. And put your tits away slut, I don't want to share you yet."

I did as I was told.

We had dinner at the club that night and it was time to leave, I moved towards where my dad's car was when he grabbed my arm and whispered. "Bend over and let me have a good look before the others get here." I stared at him and looked over my shoulder and seen them getting closer. "But dad." He grabbed my arm harder and stared at me.

I bent over and my dad spread my folds and ran a finger through my slick pussy, I let out a low moan. "MMM yea he did a good job, I'll have my turn one day soon but for now that's enough." He licked his finger clean and hugged me.

I went to get in the car to go home when and a hand grabbed me. "Nope baby, you're coming home with me. Lets go."

I waved goodbye to dad, Alex and Ben and climbed into the car. "I'm ready for bed daddy." He squeezed my thigh and drove away from the club.

**Thank you for your time, this is my first story and hopefully more to come. Please leave any comments**

12