Going to Visit Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, just to compound my predicament, I heard a soft knock on my door and my Grandma's sweet voice on the other side say, "Sam, are you okay sweetie?"

I leaned back and was barely able to choke out, "Yeah, I'm okay, just need a few minutes here."

A few minutes? More like an hour or more of fucking was the only to get rid of this as I stared back at my erection, now once more freed from its holding cell. Sometimes I really believed my big cock was a curse because when it got hard, there was literally no way to hide it.

My bedroom door swung open and there standing with her hands on her hips was Grandma looking directly at my swollen member as it stood straight up at attention. I was frozen in shock that she had come in like that and I could not even move enough to try and cover up.

What she did next, totally blew me away even more as she came over and sat beside me, saying, "What, you didn't think I knew you had an erection, Sam? I saw it when you got up from the chair, so yeah, I knew. It's okay, I'm no stranger to seeing a hard on, sweetie, maybe not that big though."

Grandma went on to say, "I'm sorry if I was the cause of this, because I knew you were looking at my panties out there, and I did nothing to hide them. I also know that you were awake this morning when I got out of the shower. That was purely an accident, but when I came to your door, I could clearly see that you had an erection under the bed sheet, even though you were doing your best to pretend to be asleep."

I still could not move or say anything as she finished, "I know that you got an erection last night while you looked at me in my nightgown, too. What I don't understand is how a young hunk like yourself could be aroused by an old lady like me? I'm not going to try and analyze your thoughts, but I am going to help you out, okay? Now don't act so shocked, I know my way around a man's dick, sweetie."

Grandma then reached out and wrapped her small hand around my cock, sending an intense shockwave through my whole body as I let out one long very audible groan. Her touch felt incredible as I stared at her, still unable to move or object to her touching me. Why the Hell would I object anyway?

She smiled and looked at me as her little hand began softly moving up and down my steely meat, then said, "Sam, you have a gorgeous penis and it has been so long since I have been with a man. The last time was with your father a week before he died."

If I was not already completely blown away by what she was now doing to me, her admitting that she and my father were sexual, just took me to another level as she smiled and nodded at me. Grandma then moved closer to me, bent over me, and took the head of my throbbing bulbous cock head, right into her sweet mouth.

I groaned again at the instant pleasure, leaning my head back with my eyes half closed and watched my own Grandmother begin slowly bobbing her head up and down on my prick. She could not get much of it in, but what she did fit inside her lovely mouth was enough to make me go to the next level of pleasure.

I do not think I could have felt any better than what I did at that moment, but again, I would be wrong because just after a few moments of Grandma giving me the best head of my life, she lifted up off me, stood up and smiled down at me, then lifted her sundress, and slowly peeled down her panties, then lifted her sundress completely up over her head and tossed it on the floor.

She had no bra on and was now standing there completely naked, just as I had seen her that morning. My God she looked gorgeous! Grandma then reached down to take my hard on into her hand as she straddled my lap, pushing the tip of my cock against her furry pussy until it disappeared inside her very puffy lips.

I felt the tip find her soaking wet opening, with her gentle guidance and in one long glorious slow movement, she impaled herself down onto my cock until the outside of her pussy was resting on my groin. She gasped and moaned when I pushed against the very back wall of her pussy while I reveled in the intense feeling of her wetness surrounding me.

I could not believe how tight she felt on me. I guess any misconceptions of how loose women got as they aged, went right out the window, because her pussy felt just as good if not better than any of the younger women I had been with before. She felt like the finest velvety silk as her sweet flesh wrapped around my thickness now resting so deep inside her.

Grandma rested her hands on my chest, not moving for a few moments, when she said through her now heavy breathing, "Oh my gosh, Sam, you sure are a big boy down there, and you feel incredible inside me."

All I could do was nod as she leaned more towards me and slowly started to move up and down on me ever so gently at first, then a little more as she had gotten used to my girth inside her. I started to come to my senses more and began to get into what was now happening between us. I was fucking my own Grandmother and I was loving every single moment of it.

I reached up and took her soft hanging tits into my hands and started to massage them, feeling her huge nipples pressing into my palms. Grandma closed her eyes and let out a moan as her body began to spasm while I felt her gorgeous breasts. She started moving her body a little faster on me, raising up and down with a bit more gusto as her amazing cunt gorged itself on my prick.

The sex sounds were incredible as I could hear the wet sound of her pussy each time, she took my cock back inside. Grandma was moaning harder right along with her thrusts and managed to say, "Oh my God, Sam, I'm going to explode on you!"

In the next instant, Grandma's body went into severe spasms and I swear her eyes rolled back in her head as she cried out her powerful orgasm. Her body jerked on me and her breathing got caught in her throat as each spasm seemed to get harder with each wave. She started to go limp and I pulled her close to me, then stood up with her and laid her back on the bed.

Grandma's legs wrapped around me as I continued driving my cock in and out of her sweet delicate cunt. Soon after though, I felt my surge of pleasure come from deep down, and a moment later, the rush of my own orgasm overtook me. I pushed deep inside her once more with gusto, then roared my intense climax as I began filling her awesome pussy with my hot cum, while she cried out again.

We slowly came down from our very intense satisfying climax, still enjoying our euphoric bliss, while I was going back and forth from one large nipple to the other, hearing her sweet moans and coos of pleasure. Grandma cradled my head against her as if she were breastfeeding a baby and I loved every minute of her succulent nipples.

When the two of us finally relaxed, Grandma looked into my eyes and smiled, then said, "Oh my, you sweet young man, you. That was incredible, to put it mildly! I have not had that powerful of an explosion in many years, Sam. You are so amazing and I love finally having you inside me."

I smiled back at her, kissed her sweet lips for a few moments, then said, "Grandma, YOU are the amazing one! I have never felt so aroused, so enamored, and so attracted to a mature woman like yourself. You are absolutely gorgeous and I love you to the moon and back!"

She smiled at me again, and then we kissed a beautiful long passionate kiss until my prick had finally gone completely limp and slipped out of her sweet folds of pleasure, making a little sucking sound as it did. I quickly reached over to the bed post and pulled my towel off it and placed it against her hairy soaking wet sex.

Grandma giggled and said as she closed her legs around the towel, "See, how sweet you are? You are the first man to ever do that for me. Even your father would leave me to the wet spot after he was done with me."

I sat down beside her and asked, "Grandma? You and Dad had sex, huh?"

"Oh yeah, quiet frequently in fact. Him having sex with me, kept me from going out and screwing any man that moved. Your Grandpa was a wild man in bed and I got accustomed to having my needs met and then some, so when he died, it was your father that stepped up and took care of me," she said, not holding anything back.

She continued, "Sam, I hope this does not change the way you look at me, but I come from a long line of family lovers, having indulged in sexual activity with my brother and cousin long before I met your Grandpa."

I shook my head and said, "No, I would never think differently of you, Grandma. You are an amazing woman and have always been a wonderful Grandmother to me."

She smiled and kissed me again briefly before getting up and saying, "Sam, we need to get ready to go and meet the girls at the gym. I am going to run in and shower up quick, while you get ready. Love you, sweetie!"

As Grandma walked out, I watched her mature naked ass, sway out with her. My God, she was hot! I never in my life could have imagined making love to a sixty-eight-year-old woman and be this thrilled to have done so. I had a feeling that this stay with her, would be the best ever.

Later that afternoon when we had gotten back from the gym and meeting her girlfriends, Grandma and I enjoyed some lunch. As I ate, I sat there quietly thinking about her and her friends in their bathing suits and could not help but see the other three ladies in a newfound desire for their incredibly attractive mature bodies. If I could have, I would have peeled each one of their swimsuits off and made love to them all day long.

I could not help but get another erection thinking about it, as my prick began pushing hard against my shorts. I had already jerked off once, had amazing sex with Grandma and now I was ready to go again. I got up to put my dishes in the sink and did not bother to even try to hide my hard on as I walked back to the table.

Grandma looked up at me, then down to my shorts and smiled, saying, "Were you undressing me and the girls again?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I really could not help myself. You and your friends looked very sexy in your swimsuits, especially Diane, I couldn't help but notice how hungry she looked at me."

Grandma then said, "It's funny you mentioned Diane, because after we got out of the pool, she came over to me and confessed to being very attracted to you, so if you like, I will invite her over for dinner tonight and we can have some fun? I may need to gently explain to her our type of relationship, though, beforehand."

I nodded emphatically with a grin and she finished, "But for now, I need to take care of something."

She scooted her chair over a little, reached up and untied my drawstring, then pulled my shorts down, struggling just a bit to get the waistband over my throbbing flesh, but once she got it past my bulge, and my thick cock sprang into view and she got a huge smile on her face as she wrapped her little fingers around me once more.

I just sighed in pleasure at her touch and she said, "Mmmhhmm, now that is my big boy."

She stroked me a few times then leaned her head in and engulfed my prick into her mouth. I gasped at the sudden intense pleasure and put my hands lovingly along the sides of her head as she deftly sucked my cock into her hungry mouth.

Grandma had mad skills at the art of oral love and with the addition of her hand stroking the base of my cock, I was already feeling my pleasure wave quickly building.

I moaned and groaned through her attention, listening to her sucking sounds as she worked her mouth on me, repeatedly, reaching up and pulling my hips for me to go faster, making me literally fuck her face. I felt the onrush of my climax, surging hard up through me and I groaned out that I was about to cum. I attempted to pull out, because the women that I had been with before, never liked it when I came in their mouths.

Grandma was not having that for a minute as she grabbed my hips and pulled me harder into her mouth, sending nearly two-thirds of my cock into her mouth and throat. The first stream shot out of me and hit the back of her mouth as she moaned and swallowed. Stream after stream pulsed from me, as my body jerked and quaked through my orgasm, but Grandma never batted an eye as she looked up at me and took every drop.

She milked my cock for every bit of my fluid with her hand, never releasing it from her mouth until she was satisfied that she got it all. Grandma looked up at me with smile then looked back at my cock, still squeezing it and when the last pearly drops came to the tip, she would immediately lick it off, sending jolts of electrical pleasure throughout my entire body.

Grandma giggled and said, "Oh my, Sam, you taste exceptionally good. You must eat a lot of pineapple because your sperm tastes amazing."

My body was still shaking as I looked down at her with complete adoration and said, "Grandma, I have never experienced that before and I cannot begin to tell you how good that felt to cum inside your mouth like that."

She giggled and said, "Yeah, I just don't understand women that don't do that for their men. I really think they are missing out, not to mention the fact that when you do that for a man? You are guaranteed to keep him happy."

I just smiled and nodded down at her. She released my now shrinking prick, planted a little kiss on the head and pulled up my shorts, tucking my flaccid flesh back inside. Once she had me all put away, she patted the front of my shorts and said, "There you go, all better now."

I bent down and lifted my Grandma out of her chair and proceeded to softly kiss her sweet lips. The lips that had just given me such wonderful satisfaction. She melted into our lip lock and threw her arms around me, holding on as tightly as she could. I could feel the emotion in her as it passed through into my body and at that moment, I fell that much more in love with her.

That evening, Diane arrived to join us for dinner. She looked gorgeous with her hair pulled up to one side and she had on a snug floral mini dress on that showed her legs for miles. Diane was the youngest out of my Grandmother's friends from the gym, at only 55, and was the tallest, standing at nearly 5'11. She had long raven colored hair that matched her native American heritage skin tone and slender svelte frame.

She had worn a somewhat conservative black bikini, at the pool that morning, but it only accentuated her very lovely body. Grandma mentioned that Diane used to be a model but had given it up when she got married and had children. Well, she was now divorced these past ten years and her children were all grown up and now out on their own.

Before Diane arrived, Grandma and I planned the evening out, so that if everything fell into place, the three of us would be making love together, before night's end. Grandma also dropped another bomb on me, that her and Diane were bi-sexual and had gotten together many times over the past few years. The night was looking to be a lot of fun.

After dinner was over, I volunteered (preplanned) to do the dishes while Diane and Grandma went into the living room to talk and where the kitchen was in relation to the living room, I was not able to hear their conversation. I am guessing that Diane was not put off by my Grandmother's confession to her about being into taboo love, because when I finished up the dishes and went into the living room with three glasses of cognac in my hand, Diane and Grandma were both smiling ear to ear as I approached them.

So, being the wise ass that I can be sometimes, I sat the glasses down near them and said, "Heard any good jokes lately?"

Grandma and Diane started laughing and that really sealed the deal with me that all was good. Diane picked up her glass and said, "A toast to a great and loving friend and to a new young friend."

We all smiled and clinked our glasses, then took a drink of the fine liqueur, letting it linger in our mouths before swallowing. The sexual tension in the air was already starting. Diane put her glass down, turned to my Grandma, leaned into her, and kissed her very softly on the lips.

I could see their lips parting and their tongues slipping into each other's mouths as they became more into it. My body reacted to erotic tongue dance I was witnessing, in an instant as I felt my pulse begin to race and my breathing elevate. My cock wasted no time in becoming fully erect inside the khaki pants I was wearing, pressing hard against the material as if to scream that it wanted out.

Diane and Grandma then broke apart, both now looking directly at me with the sultriest of looks than I had ever seen a woman give me before. My body just lit up like a Christmas tree and when Diane stood up, pulled the straps of her dress over the sides of her shoulders, then dropped it to the floor. My mouth fell open, as I admired this gorgeous woman standing before me, because she had nothing on under that dress.

That conservative bikini she had on at the gym did too well to hide her gorgeous nakedness that now graced my eyes as she stood before me with a grin on her face. Diane's small breasts looked as if they had never aged and sat firmly on her chest. Her areolas were small dark circles encompassing two genuinely nice pinky fingertip sized nipples that stuck out as if they were standing at attention.

My eyes traveled down her muscular tummy until they reached the small scar that Diane had across her lower abdomen, the only evidence of imperfection on her body, as if that could even be considered an imperfection, because to my eyes, it only made her that much sexier knowing that she had carried babies inside her.

Then my eyes took in that gorgeous sparsely covered pussy of hers. Her pubic hair was the exact color of her head and instead of being curly and fluffy like my Grandma's was, Diane's hair laid down almost like fine darkened silk, growing in a V pattern down towards her puffy vulva and with the gap that she had between her thighs, you could clearly see her sexy inner labia hanging down ever so slightly below her outer lips.

I felt like the world was moving in slow motion as it seemed as if she were on pause while I took in her beauty, but then Diane, walked slowly over to me, reached for my hand, and pulled me up to stand with her. She gave me another one of those very alluring seductive looks then kissed me.

Just as Grandma had done with her kiss, Diane's kiss turned my body into a giant surge of electrical energy. Instinctively, my hands went around her firm lithesome body and pulled her closer, getting into a very deep erotic and passionate kiss. I felt her hands go to the button on my pants and in one quick move she had me unbuttoned, my zipper down and her hand inside.

Her slender fingers wrapped themselves around my cock and she moaned hard into our kiss. Diane pulled away and turned to Grandma and said, "Oh my God, you were not kidding, Paula, he is a big boy!"

"I told you so," my Grandma said proudly, then tipped her glass and took another sip of the cognac.

Diane turned back to me, kissed me briefly again, then went down on her haunches, pulled my pants down, releasing my thick throbbing cock as it sprung out right into her face. She giggled a little then wrapped her fingers around me once more, and began licking around the purple swollen head, making a "mmmm" sound as she did.

I just gasped in pleasure as I stood there with a smile on my face looking down at her and over towards my Grandma, who had by now, taken off all her clothes and was heading over our way. Just as Diane took my cock into her mouth, Grandma joined Diane on her knees just inches away from the action as she watched Diane suck my cock in and out of her mouth.

Grandma put her hand around the base of my prick to join Diane's and leaned in even closer. Diane looked at my Grandma, backed off my pulsating flesh, smiled and pointed my cock towards Grandma's mouth. In a blink, Grandma had my cock nearly down her throat as she proceeded to show Diana just how much she was into sucking her own Grandson's cock as she moved her mouth on me like a woman possessed by the fellatio demon.