Going to Visit Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane then laughed a little, fighting back another sob and said, "Oh my gosh, no, Sam. It has just been so long since I have been with a man that made me feel like you do, that I just got caught up in my emotions. No worries, sweet man, you are amazing!"

I hugged her against me, then kissed her tears away as she smiled at me. The two of us then turned the shower back on and helped each other to wash, paying extra gentle attention to our most intimate areas. I could not help but appreciate the true beauty in Diane, as we finished up, dried off and got dressed.

As Diane prepared to leave, she said, "Sam, whenever you are in town again, please let me know. I would love to see you again."

We exchanged numbers, then spent a few minutes enjoying a nice tender intimate kiss before she smiled and headed out the door. I watched her pull out of the driveway and felt the stir in my shorts once more. Yep, Grandma better be ready when she gets back.

Grandma got home about an hour later and by that time, my cock was waiting and throbbing for her. When she came in the side door, she looked at me with a grin, then looked down at my shorts and just shook her head with a laugh.

"Well, I thought that Diane had all intentions of taking care of you while I ran my errands," Grandma said with a grin.

I nodded and said in low voice, "She did, but I guess my hunger for you could not be satisfied by anyone else but you."

Grandma giggled and said, "You are definitely the sexiest young man ever."

She put down the two bags she was carrying and came over to me, as I stood there leaning against the wall coming into the kitchen. Grandma got in real close and looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and we kissed lovingly and very intimately. My hands wasted no time going to her soft breasts, squeezing them through her top, while she ran her hand down and started squeezing my hard cock through my shorts.

She backed away until her butt sat down on the dining table chair, and quickly went to work getting my shorts unfastened, then pulled them down, releasing my cock directly in front of her face. Grandma smiled, wrapped her hand around it and started to gently massage my steely prick.

She looked up at me and said, "You know, I am really going to miss you when you leave and I am REALLY going to miss this!"

After saying that, she looked back at my erection, just as a dribble of precum began to flow from me. Grandma deftly moved in and licked it off, tasting it as if she were tasting something good, then opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my prick. She worked it in and out of her mouth for a few minutes, moaning as she did.

Yeah, I could tell that she really loved sucking my cock, but now I had something else in mind. I reached down and lifted her off me, picking her up and setting her on the table. She looked at me with a sly look as if wondering what I was about to do. I reached down, grabbed the elastic waistband of her shorts, and began tugging them down.

Grandma lifted her butt to help me and I quickly had her pink shorts and matching pink panties off her. I leaned down and kissed her sweet lips briefly then gently laid her back on the table. She grinned from ear to ear, knowing exactly what I was going to do now, as I sat down on the chair and moved my face right up close to her fluffy pussy.

I reached up and parted her pubic hair, to uncover her sweet swollen pussy lips, then leaned in close and ran my tongue right up her perfectly pink wet slit. Grandma let out a long-drawn-out moan as I slowly began licking her soft flesh up and down, then paused to lick around her hard little clit.

I could not help but love the way her hair tickled my nose when I close my lips around her clit and began sucking it. Her moans and groans of pleasure, resounded throughout the entire house, as she got louder and louder. I now had my face fully buried in her soft folds of flesh, eating her pussy like it was the last pussy I would ever taste.

Grandma had been running her fingers through my hair, but then suddenly grabbed my head hard in her hands and started to go through powerful spasms and in the next moment, she cried out her intense orgasm.

"OH GOD SAM, YOU ARE MAKING ME... CUMMMMMMM!"

Her body writhed and convulsed as her climax ran throughout her body. I kept licking her sweet flesh but slipped my finger inside her and pressed hard on her g-spot. Grandma let out a squeal, her body convulsed even harder and all at once her pussy let out a gush of fluid, flooding my entire face.

Grandma's breathing was near hyperventilating as her chest heaved and she laid there for several moments while her body still shook as if she were going to through earthquake aftershocks. I had withdrawn my finger and was now tenderly kissing her pussy around her opening, and even that seemed to just set her ablaze again, so I rested my cheek on her inner thigh for a moment just to give her a chance to catch her breath.

Only a moment, because in the next moment, I stood up, took my stiff dripping prick in my hand, and rubbed it up and down that sweet tender pussy of hers. She jumps a little from the touch and groaned when I slid around her sloppy wet opening. She was raw and ready and my cock wanted inside, so on the next pass of her hole, I pushed in, and feeling little resistance, I went all the way until my balls came to rest on her ass.

"Sam, oh dear God, Sam, I don't know if I can take another one," she whimpered as I pressed against her interior wall.

"You'll be okay, Grandma, I'll make sure of it," I said in a reassuring voice.

I held on to her legs and started the long slow withdrawal until just the tip of my cock was inside her, then slid nice and strong back in getting a loud guttural grunt from her as I did. It had only been a little over an hour since I fucked Diane but the feeling of Grandma's pussy wrapped around me felt like I had not had sex in weeks, it just felt that good!

I began moving faster in and out of her spastic quim, feeling it pulsing around me as if it were trying to pull me in every time I backed out. Grandma whimpered and cooed her pleasure as I made love to her. I reached down and massaged her tits through her top, as we had not even bothered taking it off before we started our lusty session.

Grandma's breathing started to become erratic again and I could see her soft tummy start to spasm. It would not be long before another powerful wave hit her, so I moved a little faster, feeling my own wave beginning to rise, hoping that I could time it exactly right. I looked down at her pussy and watched her 68-year-old body take my fat cock like a seasoned pro.

The wetness that clung to her pubic hair and mine just made the sight of our love making that much more erotic, sending my arousal to the next level as I felt my climax start moving quickly up through my body. I thrust into Grandma and ground my pelvis against her clit, then backed out and thrust again, just as she began to shake really hard.

I roared just as the first stream shot out of me, into her hot depths, with Grandma crying out with me. She began to convulse hard under me as I kept pumping more of my load into her. I felt my body get weak and I leaned over onto her, wrapping her small frame into my arms, and pulling her tight against me. She cried, moaned, groaned, whimpered, and giggled through another strong wave of pleasure as I held her close to me.

It was several minutes before either of us could even speak as I leaned over her, partially laying on her, with my hand on the table to the side of her to keep my full weight off her. When I looked into her tear-filled eyes, she smiled and lifted to kiss me. Oh, those kisses of her, just made me ever weaker, not just physically but emotionally, too.

"Sam, I love you so much, sweetie," she said then kissed me again so tenderly.

I did not have words to reply because at that moment I was afraid that I would just choke on them, so I just smiled and nodded back at her as my own emotions were running like wildfire inside of me. It did not make matters better as I looked down at her and realized that my poor sweet Grandmother was laying there on that hard table.

I quickly reached over and grabbed a hand towel off the nearby countertop, placed it against her pussy and withdrew my cock from her. Grandma grinned and reached down to hold the towel against her well fucked sex. I had regained my strength, moved around to the side of her, slipped my arms under her and picked her up.

"Oh Sam, put me down, honey, I'm too heavy to be carried around," she playfully admonished me.

I shook my head and laughed, "Grandma, you are as light as a feather, besides, I am not about to have you lay on that hard table any longer."

"Well then what are you going to do with me now, my strong young stud," she asked with giggle.

I just smiled and carried her out of the kitchen, down the hall and into her bedroom, laying her down gently onto her bed. I climbed in next to her and cradled her into my arms and said, "To answer your question, I am going to spend the rest of the day, loving you like you never been loved before."

Grandma smiled, nodded, and kissed me again, this time getting more intimate with her lips and tongue against mine. She really knew how to light me on fire as we softly explore each other's bodies. The hunger that we seemingly could not satisfy just would not be extinguished as she soon had me rock hard again, taking me back into her mouth, and sucking me so lovingly.

We made love on and off for the rest of the day, taking a break sometime in the evening to get a bite to eat. We did not bother to even get dress as we sat there in the kitchen across from each other, without a care in the world, then where we were finished, we headed back to her bed to make love some more.

The next several days I spent with her were incredible, and I cannot remember ever a time in my life where I had that much love and sexual gratification. Grandma invited Diane over again, to spend the last night together before I had to leave the next day for my next military duty station. The three of us nearly exhausted ourselves, exploring, I believed, every position and love making technique known to humankind.

As I pulled out of Grandma's driveway, looking at her and Diane as they stood there on the side deck, smiling with tears running down their faces and waving at me, I was already counting down the days until I could take some leave to come back for a visit.