Going to Visit Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them went back and forth on my cock as if it were a contest to see who could make me weak in the knees first. Grandma clearly won that battle as I had to sit down after her last go round. She raised her hand in mock victory and Diane acted as if she were pouting, stuck her tongue out at my Grandmother, but soon had an ace up her sleeve.

Diane, quickly straddled me and in one smooth motion had my cock poised at her gorgeous pussy, rubbing it back and forth around her opening. The next thing I knew, she was impaling her hot wet cunt down on me without hesitation, until her puffy lips were resting on my pelvis.

Diane let out a long groan of pleasure and soon started to move up and down on me, filling her velvety hot quim with my thick meat. Grandma had moved over and I could feel her hand massaging my balls as her friend rode me like a wild bucking bronco. Diane's snug pussy was like magic on me, massaging me and milking me each time I slid back into her.

"Oh God, Sam! You feel so damn good!"

I looked down and watched her meaty labia wrap around my prick as she rose, only to disappear when she came back down on me. My God, the visions I was getting here were incredible. I felt Diane began to really get into a hard rhythm and it was not long before her body went into hard convulsions as her orgasm overtook her and she let out a stream of expletives.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKING CUMMMMINNGGGGG!"

Grandma had partially stood up and wrapped her arms around Diane as if to help her to keep from falling off me while she rode out her waves of pleasure. I could feel the flood of wetness from Diane running down my balls while she writhed and spasmed on me.

When Diane started to come down, she opened her eyes halfway and smiled at me then turned and kissed Grandma. She nodded, still unable to speak, then slowly slipped off me to one side, leaving my cock bouncing in the air, glistening with her juices.

Grandma did not give me long to wait as she quickly took Diane's place, taking my cock in her hand, aimed at her soaking wet opening, and slowly sunk down on me. Her heat was incredible and her eyes nearly rolled back in their sockets as I watched her amazing pussy swallow my cock until it all disappeared inside her.

Her hair now parted and her fat puffy lips were so neatly wrapped around me as she paused for a moment to catch her breath. Diane had recovered enough that she was kissing down my neck and across my chest. It was quite apparent that she wanted an up-close view of my Grandma fucking my cock.

Fortunately for me, since I had already came three times today, my staying power was off the charts, because sensation of fucking these two extremely hot mature women would have been more than most could have handled. Grandma began riding me with abandon, driving her tender pussy up and down my rigid prick as if it were her last.

I was amazed at her moves, her deftness as she slammed herself on me. Grandma managed to turn herself around at one point, facing away from Diana and I as she reached over her knees giving us another angle of how well she could take my cock into her hot cunt until she nearly passed out when her climax suddenly rocketed through her.

She cried out, "Oh dear GOD, SAM! OH GOD OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!

I reached over Diane and pulled my Grandma back on me to hold onto her while her body shook. Diane had slipped around to her knees, between our legs and was now licking around the base of my cock as Grandma's juices flowed heavily out of her and ran down the sides of my flesh as it was still halfway buried inside her pussy.

I moved my hips gently now, pushing my cock in and out of Grandma while Diane continued her oral attention on me and then moved up to lick around Grandma's pussy. When she started sucking on Grandma's swollen clit, I thought Grandma would nearly come out of her skin and in a flash, she went crying out into another crazy orgasm.

It was clear Diane knew Grandma's hot spots very well as I felt another flood of juices spill out of my Grandma's pussy. Diane moved up, kissing her way up Grandma's tummy until she reached her tits, then moved back and forth between them, sucking each nipple into her mouth. Grandma could only lay there on me, moaning as if she were too exhausted to go again.

She rolled over to my side and Diane looked as if she wanted to mount me again, but I had other plans. I got behind her and gently pushed her face down into the sofa and moved behind her. Grandma rolled back towards, Diane and was now kissing her gently on the side of the face and rubbing her back ever so softly.

I wasted no time in aiming my fat prick at her pink opening and shoved it in her. She groaned loudly as I hit the inside wall of her cunt hard, then began fucking her hard, driving my cock in and out of her like a well-oiled machine, only I was the machine and her pussy juices were the oil.

As I pounded her, the only thing I could hear was her making an "Uh" noise on each instroke. I grabbed her tight ass for leverage as I mercilessly pounded her cunt. Grandma said that she had not been fucked by a man in an awfully long time and had been saying for a while now how badly she wanted slammed.

I looked down and watched her inside flesh partially pull out each time my cock withdrew from her only to disappear on the inward thrust. Her cute little rosebud looking asshole was winking at me, so I stuck my thumb in my mouth, getting it nice and wet with my saliva and pushed it inside her ass.

Diane groaned hard as I was now thumb fucking her ass and drilling her cunt at the same time. Grandma disappeared for a moment, then reappeared from the hallway going to her bedroom with a tube in her hand. She got down beside Diane and started squirting out a copious amount of lubricant on her hand.

She looked up and me and nodded. I withdrew my thumb and she began massaging the lubricant into Diane's asshole, finger fucking it with one finger, then putting some more lube on and adding a second finger, all the while I was still drilling Diane's pussy.

Grandma looked back up at me with a grin and nodded once more as if to signify that she was ready. I withdrew from Diane's quim, then pushed the bulbous head of my soaking wet prick against her asshole and pushed in before Diane could even react.

The head of my cock popped inside her snug sphincter and she let out a scream of pain mixed with pleasure, then reached her hands back as if to stop me. Grandma put her hand on my stomach to hold me back for a minute while her friend adjusted to my sudden anal invasion.

Grandma then reached down and started to massage Diane's pussy, then looked back up at me and nodded again. Message received as slowly I sank my well lubricated prick all the way inside Diane's tight ass. Diane grabbed onto the sofa cushion so tight that her knuckles began to turn white. From the side view of her face, her grimace of pain had now turned to pure pleasure as I filled her rectum.

Her ass felt incredible on me, like a tight glove that was about five degrees warmer than her pussy was wrapped around me. I knew that I would not be able to pound her tight ass like I was in her pussy, so I began a slow movement in and out of her very gently until I had a nice smooth rhythm going.

Diane really began to moan and groan through the ass fucking I was now giving her and she said repeatedly, "Oh God yes, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, oh my fucking GOD FUCK MY ASS SO GOOD!"

Grandma was now fingering Diane and she must have really been trying to go deep because I could feel the top of her hand under my balls as I slowly moved in and out of her, but then Diane grunted a little harder on my next withdraw from her. I looked down and saw that Grandma had pushed her entire hand inside Diane's pussy and was now fist fucking her.

Now when I pushed back in Diane really let out a loud groan as both her pussy and ass were full and being fucked. I could feel my Grandmother's hand against the thin fabric of flesh between Diane's ass and pussy as I slid my cock in her. Grandma and I worked solidly together to give Diane the fucking of her life as she worked her fist inside harder and I picked up the pace in Diane's colon.

Diane started shaking uncontrollably, moaning, and groaning harder into the sofa cushion. I could feel the surge of my climax beginning to build, as I moved a little faster. Diane let out a scream of pleasure and began spasming so hard through her sudden powerful orgasm that her bladder let go and she squirted piss all over Grandma and me.

That sent me over the edge and I drove my cock into her rectum as far as I could shove it, unleashing a torrent of my hot cum deep into her bowels. Stream after stream flooded her insides as I groaned hard through my climatic waves. Diane was a sobbing mess by this time, having experienced a mind-blowing wave of pleasure of her own.

As the two of us began to come down from our climax, Grandma withdrew her hand from Diane's cunt, making sucking sound and releasing another flood of juices to run out of her and onto the floor. Grandma quickly went in and brought back a towel from the linen closet, then got back down behind her friend to clean up the mess that we had made.

I slowly withdrew my deflating organ from Diane's ass and just as the tip left her, a long-wet fart, along with some of my cum, escaped from her tortured little asshole. The three of us fell out in a fit of laughter at that, instantly lightening the very intense serious sexual mood.

Poor Diane could hardly move from her position as her entire body was weak from her powerful spasms. She said, still half giggling, "Oh my God, you two, I can barely move!"

"Sam will help you up, Sweetie, just rest easy for a bit," Grandma said in a soothing voice as she patted her friend's butt cheek.

I stood up and bent over Diane to offer my arms to her. She looked at me with a soft smile and tried to move towards them. I gathered her up into my arms and with her direction, carried her to the bathroom, where Grandma soon had the large garden tub, filling with hot water and some bath salts.

For as tall as Diane was, she was surprisingly light to carry, however her height did nearly cause me to bang her ankles off the door as we entered the bathroom. Grandma said the water was ready and I gently lowered Diane into it. She smiled at me again and pulled me down to kiss her briefly.

When she pulled back, she said, "Sam, your Grandma is an incredibly lucky lady to have you in her life. You are an overly sweet and a very sexy man."

"Thank you, Diane, and you are a very sexy and beautiful woman, yourself," I said to her.

Grandma then climbed into the tub next to Diane and said, "Okay Sam, you can have the shower. Diane and I are going to have some girl time now."

I nodded to her with a smile and said, "Yes, Ma'am, your wish is my command."

I backed away from the tub, grabbed a clean towel from the shelf and stepped into the shower. As I washed down, I could not help but look over at Diane and Grandma, through the shower glass, in the tub lovingly washing each other and stealing little kisses here and there. I quickly finished up, got out and dried off, excused myself to the two sexy ladies, then left them to have some private time.

I did not take for granted that I would be invited into Grandma's bed tonight, so I went ahead and got into my bed, to settle down for the evening. Diane had not planned to stay the night, but I soon heard the two of them, finish up with their bath, head into Grandma's bedroom together and close the door.

I felt a little twinge of let down but had to remind myself that I was the third wheel here and that Grandma and Diane had been intimate a lot longer than Grandma and I had. So, after some self-admonishing, I felt the sandman begin to tug at my thoughts and soon I went off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of women laughing from the direction of the kitchen, so I shook off the sleep fog, threw on some shorts and headed out to see what the fuss was about. They were sitting at the table when I walked in.

Diane saw me first, gave a little whistle and said, "Well good morning there handsome, how are you today?"

Grandma chimed in and said while pointing at the clock, "What's the matter, Sam, did us two old ladies wear you out or something?"

I had not looked at the time when I woke up, but soon saw the clock Grandma was pointing at. Holy crap! It was nearly 9 am! I never sleep that late. I nodded and said, "Yeah, I think you all did me in."

The three of us laughed at that and Grandma said, "Sweetie, there is some bacon and scrambled eggs keeping warm for you in the oven, Diane and I already ate, so have at it."

I nodded, then went over and gave her a tender kiss on the lips and said, "Thanks Grandma."

Grandma smiled and said, "Diane made them so you have to thank her, too."

I grinned and bent over and kissed Diane, slipping my tongue across her sweet lips as I did and said, "Thanks Diane."

When I pulled back, she smiled and pretended to fan herself as if she suddenly got overheated, then said, "Whew, you keep kissing like that, I may have to steal you away from your Grandma for the day."

I winked and raised my eyebrows, thinking how nice it would be to spend the day inside her hot pussy. I then went over to the oven, got the eggs and bacon out, made some toast to go with it, then sat down to eat while the two of them continued their chatting.

When I would look up at them, from my plate of food, periodically, I would catch one of them looking at me with a grin, which made me wonder what they were thinking about. After I finished my food, I cleaned up my dishes and told them that I was going to go take a shower to wash off the sleep, then headed in.

Once I got into the bathroom, I stripped off my shorts and got in the shower, leaning under the warm water, and letting it rejuvenate me. I started thinking about the night before and I could not help but begin to get aroused again. Grandma and Diane really were great to be with, and unbeknownst to them, they had fulfilled a long-time fantasy of mine to be with two women at the same time.

I looked down and my cock was almost fully erect when I looked up to see the bathroom door open and Diane step inside with a smile on her face. She stood there looking at me for a moment, then began to strip off the shorts and top she had on, revealing her nakedness once more to me. My cock was already beginning to throb.

Diane stepped over to the glass door and said, "Your Grandma had to run into town on some errands, so do you mind if I join you?"

I grinned at her, and opened the shower door, saying, "I would be crazy to mind it, come and join me, my lady."

As soon as Diane got in with me, I took her into my arms and we began to kiss, hot and heavy. My hands began traveling up and down her slender frame, feeling her soft skin under my fingertips as the water cascaded down over the two of us. I felt her hand find my pulsating member and her fingers wrap around it and squeeze it lovingly.

I pulled back from her lips and began kissing down across her neck to her small breast and took her nipple into my mouth to suckle on it. Diane let out a gasp and a soft moan as I did and cradled my head in her hand. I moved over to her other nipple and licked around it, then took it to suck on it.

She must have the most sensitive nipples I have ever sucked because she had already started shaking from the pleasure that I was giving her. I then kissed down across her tight tummy until I reached her hairline, then I looked up at her, winked, then got on my knees in front of her and kissed the front of her pussy.

Diane let out another moan and said, "Oh God, Sam, you literally drive me crazy, you know that? Just that kiss at the table had me ready to cum on the spot."

I smiled, and nodded, but without a word, reached behind her right leg to lifted it over my shoulder, giving me clear access to her amazing pussy lips, and her sweet meaty labia. I close my mouth around her dangly flesh and sucked them in, causing her to groan again while she ran her fingers through my wet hair.

Her pussy tasted amazing with its sweet pungent flavor, as her juices were already flowing heavily out of her hot opening. I ran my tongue up through her lips as I sucked on her folds of flesh, finding her swollen clit, and running tongue around it. Diane gasped in pleasure and moaned even louder at the oral pleasure I was giving her.

I moved my hand up between her thighs and slipped a finger inside her while I sucked her clit into my mouth. I quickly found her hot spot inside and started to rub my finger across it. Diane reacted in an instant to the double pleasure I was giving to both of her hottest spots, and her body already began to convulse in climax.

"OH GOD, YES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, SAM? OH GOD, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!"

She grabbed my head, and crushed her entire pussy against me, as she rode out her orgasm, and flooded my finger and my face with her sweet nectar. Her body started to go weak, so I quickly stood up to brace her. Diane threw her arms around me and kissed me hard and deep, shoving her tongue into my mouth and groaning loudly into it.

I pulled her leg back up to my side and thanks to her tall stature and great flexibility, I was able to angle my prick perfectly, as it touched against her sloppy wet quim, and slipped inside her. As soon as I felt her open up to me, I pushed all the way in, making her pull back from out kiss and cry out her pleasure.

Her cunt felt amazing wrapping around me, just as it had the night before. I still just could not believe how wonderful and amazing mature pussy was and after fucking her and my Grandma both, I had already made up my mind that older women were the absolute best, as I now began sliding my cock in and out of Diane's holy sweet cunt!

She grunted each time I shoved my cock in her, taking me over and over, feeling her hot insides massaging my meat as I fucked her against the wall. I then lowered her leg and withdrew from her pussy. She whimpered at the sudden emptiness she felt, but I quickly turned her away from me, bending her over, and slid my cock back in her from behind.

Diane groaned at my sudden re-invasion of her body and braced herself on the shower bench as I began fucking her with gusto. I looked down as I did, watching her cunt take me as I jackhammered in her. Her little rosebud, still a little red from the fucking she took the night before, was winking at me once more.

I felt the surge inside me and I started moving faster in and out of her, until the rush of my climax came roaring up from inside my cock. I slammed all the way in her, making her scream.

"OH, FUCK YES, FUCK ME GOD YES FUCK ME, CUM IN ME SAM, YES, CUMMMINNGGG!"

Diane's entire body shook while her orgasm raged inside her, and I began unleashing my hot seed deep into the depths of her sweet, amazing cunt, as I felt her pulsing around my spewing prick, and by the time I had finished emptying the contents of my balls into her, the two of us were beginning to weaken in the knees.

I held on to her, to help stabilize her from falling and to keep myself from going over with her. I pulled her up with her back against me and turned her head so I could kiss her again while my hands once more found her breasts and hardened nipples, the two of us moaning through our post orgasmic bliss.

Diane regained her legs and turned back to face me, my softening prick sliding out of her, and wrapped her arms around me tightly in a sweet embrace. I felt her body shuddering against me as we hugged and I could tell immediately that she was in tears.

I pulled back and looked at her face and asked, "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"