Gold Digger - The Sanctuary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to take it up a notch, the nagai repositioned its hands so its arms were underneath Charlotte's legs while still gripping her ass. It used its hold on her to drive her down its cock so it punched through her cervix and into her womb. Charlotte's eyes rolled up as she came instantly from the sudden action. Leaning forward, she wrapped her arms around its neck and brought her face close as she quivered from the force of her orgasm.

As she was still cumming, the nagai stood up, supporting her with its hold on her ass. The nagai started to fuck Charlotte up and down on its cock as she gasped and squealed into its ear whenever its dick punched into her womb. Charlotte was fucked like this for several minutes, being slammed down onto its cock again and again with her cumming almost every five minutes.

Charlotte could've handled being fucked like this for hours, but the nagai had other ideas. Lifting her off its cock, the nagai carried her over to one of Gina's lab tables and bent her over it, pressing her plump tits onto the cold metal surface while her hips rested on the edge. Gripping her hips, the nagai pulled nearly all the way out before driving back in, making Charlotte scream loud enough to be heard all over the house.

The nagai felt her cunt tighten up on its dick and get even wetter than it was. So in turn it doubled the speed and power of its thrusts, fucking Charlotte at a furious pace. After about another several long minutes of brutal pussy pounding, the nagai's thrusts became erratic as it leaned forward and grabbed hold of Charlotte's tits. It let out a grunt as it thrust balls deep into Charlotte and started to hose her womb down with a huge dose of its seed. Charlotte's voice had caught in her throat, the only sound she could make the entire time were light little whimpers, and even now as the nagai started to fill her with cum, all she let out was a soft, breathless squeal.

Gina licked her lips as she saw Charlotte's stomach rapidly swell from all the cum the nagai was pumping into her. She shuddered a bit as she took her soaked fingers from her panties, fingers glistening with strands of clear liquid as she grinned at the camera recordings.

"Who would've thought that Charlotte would react this way to them?" Gina said, licking her fingers clean. Her mind was already thinking about the effects that these creatures might have on people that weren't human. "Maybe their pheromones have a greater effect on nonhumans, like were creatures and even clones like Charlotte. Jinkies, I came here to help a friend and I made another discovery in the process. And they said science wasn't sexy!"

Gina laughed victoriously over the moans and groans of Penny and Charlotte as they were fucked and bred in the lab. Unknown to these young ladies, the nagai were far greater in number across this world than they realized. And they were all horny for whatever fertile pussy they could find.


12