Golden Bukkake Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got halfway up, stopping on one knee. "I'm feeling shy," she said. "I'm still not sure."

"Even if we weren't looking for partners I would have you do this, wouldn't I?"

She thought about it for a moment, then nodded. She knew her husband.

"And your pussy would be dripping from doing it."

Another small nod.

"And if I slipped right into that wet pussy, right here, it wouldn't be the first time we've done that in public, either."

She didn't bother mentioning that the back seat of a locked car at a highway rest stop or the 10th floor balcony of a hotel in Hawaii weren't quite the same as a public beach with dozens of people in view and nothing between them. She just gave another nod.

"So even if we don't bring someone to bed with us, we'll have the memory of being naughty in front of all these people. We won't be in a movie, but we will be putting on a show. I want them to see you, I want to look around and see how many men, and women, are looking at my wife, wanting to make love to her. Stand up."

She did. And then, keeping her eyes on Kyle, she slowly undid the belt cinched around her waist, letting the robe fall open by itself. It caught on her breasts, only opening a few inches.

Her husband's breath caught in his throat; he never tired of the sight of her. He took in the smooth legs, saw the lips of her pussy pressing against the bikini bottom. His adoring gaze kept moving upwards, across her soft, womanly belly until he came to the tan line that highlighted the exposed, untanned undersides of her large breasts, hanging below the bikini top. Moving on, he saw that the tops of her breasts showed the same band of pale, untanned skin as they also squeezed out from under the tops of the tiny triangles.

When he finally completed the slow visual crawl up her body to her face, he found she had a questioning look, with doubt and thrill competing in her eyes. The doubt was quickly vanquished when she took in the look of animal hunger on his face and the obvious lump in his shorts.

She put her hands inside the opening of her robe at her waist, touching herself at the top edge of the bikini bottom. Slowly she moved them upwards, running her fingers across her skin. When they got to her breasts, she put the palms together as if praying and continued upwards, running the thumbs in her cleavage, below the bottom string of her bra. Rotating the palms inwards caused the triangles of material to be peeled up, until her hands covered her nipples in their place.

They weren't covered long, however. Now her hands moved out to the sides, pulling her robe open and leaving her uncovered breasts exposed. She made no move to put the bikini top back in place over her nipples, she just kept slowly pulling the robe open and back until it was clear enough for a shake of her shoulders to cause it to fall down to her elbows.

Kyle just stared. This was even better than he could have hoped for. She was staring right back at him with a "fuck me" look and he wanted to keep looking in her eyes. But her big, beautiful tits were just sitting there with the bikini bra resting on their tops, above the nipples, and he wanted to look at those too. Like all the people around them probably were, he thought.

Then she dropped her arms straight along her sides and the robe slid to the ground behind her. His mouth watered. After just a few seconds that seemed much longer, Tina slowly brought her hands back up and pulled the bikini top back into place over the fronts of her breasts. Kyle realized he had been holding his breath and slowly let it out.

Chapter 7

But his wife wasn't done yet. She slowly turned around to face the water, which left Kyle looking at her fantastic ass. Not as tight as it was at 22 when they'd met, but ten years of life, of strenuous exercise battling against implacable gravity, had left it fuller, softer and with a slight droop that was far more sensuous than a girl's.

She reached back with both hands and slid her fingertips under the thong where it connected to the waistband. Her open palms faced him and the backs of her hands rubbed over her ass cheeks as she slid them down, pulling the thong out of the crack of her ass. She slid her hands all the way down to the bottom and then kept going forward and under as she opened her legs a little wider. Kyle knew she was rubbing the backs of her fingers, the glossily-painted nails, against her pussy lips. Then just as slowly, she pulled her hands away and started walking down toward the water.

Kyle swallowed the lump in his throat and looked down to see it had apparently ended up in his crotch, where that early lump was now a serious bulge. He was glad he'd worn a pair of tight Speedos under his baggy shorts.

His eyes shot back up to his wife as she took the first steps towards the surf and then he remembered what they were there for and started looking around to see who else was watching.

Off to his left were two couples sitting together, one older, one younger. From the facial resemblances, Kyle took them for a husband and wife around 50 and their son and daughter-in-law, in their mid-20s. The older woman had an upset look on her face and was obviously trying to distract her husband so he wouldn't look Tina's way. Her son was also trying to stay out of trouble, but Kyle could see his eyes were unable to avoid following the scantily-clad woman. He was clearly struggling to keep his head from swiveling of its own accord, like a tracking radar.

Just ahead and to his right was a group of five guys with no girls, which was why he and Tina had chosen this spot. Kyle smiled and laughed to himself when he saw all five with huge eyes and jaws practically dragging in the sand. They didn't have wives or mothers around to chide them, so all five stared openly as his sexy wife paraded down to the water, the thong disappearing again between her round ass cheeks, half the globes untanned, like her breasts.

Suddenly, two of the guys got to their feet and started walking after her. So, Kyle thought, it's starting already. One of the guys still sitting by their cooler looked over at him, probably to see if there was going to be trouble. Kyle just smiled at him, which put a puzzled look on the kid's face, but didn't give him the courage to go after his friends.

Kyle could see that Tina was now into the water just up to her crotch. He watched as she ducked down, letting the water cover her to her shoulders, then came shooting up which sent the water splashing and her breasts bouncing in a way that begged to be filmed in slo-mo. The two boys who'd followed her must have thought so too, because they were moving haltingly now, like they were hypnotized. As they got closer, she adjusted her bikini top again, lifting her full breasts in her hands and giving them a little squeeze.

That and the friendly smile on her face finally woke the two young guys up enough to start talking to her, Kyle saw. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but he could see that Tina was laughing, probably charming the hell out of them. Kyle figured them to be about 20, give or take a year each in opposite directions. As they talked, the three of them slowly moved closer together and soon Tina was reaching out and touching the young men on their arms and shoulders as she flirted with them.

A small knot of doubt formed in Kyle's belly, jealousy would not be entirely denied. But this was how it had to happen if it was going to happen at all. Tina had to be comfortable with and even attracted to the men if it wasn't going to be just some clinical affair, as if they had recruited off Craig's List or something. After a few minutes all three turned and started walking back to the beach and Kyle worked to keep his face at least neutral.

As they approached Tina and Kyle's spot, the guys finally seemed to wake up to the fact that the hot 30-something wasn't alone, that a man, maybe her husband, was sitting right there. Taking in Kyle's lean face with the strong jaw and the wide shoulders above thick biceps, the two stopped a few feet short of the blanket while Tina walked on alone. She seemed surprised when she turned and saw them so far back.

"Come on over," she smiled. "I'd like you to meet my husband, Kyle."

The knot in his belly unraveled at the way she used his name and Kyle's face and voice turned friendly and repeated her invitation. The two youngsters went as far as stopping at the blanket's edge and bending down to shake hands and introduce themselves.

Any further introductory small talk dried up in the boys' mouths when Tina picked up her towel and started drying herself off, making it look like another sex act, like when she'd stripped off her robe.

Their two visitors just stared until Tina laughed and said, "You know, watching me isn't going to get you any drier. Why don't you go get your towels?" As they turned to go she added, "And go ahead and ask your friends if they'd like to come join us. The more the merrier." The last was said in a husky voice, changing a common phrase into a wicked double entendre. The jaws on the two guys dropped open again and then they hustled over to get their stuff and talk to their buddies.

Kyle smiled as Tina lay down beside him on the blanket. In a low voice, he said, "You didn't have any trouble hauling those fish in, did you? Goddamn, baby, but I'm near ready to throw you down and start humping you right on this blanket. You are so fucking hot."

"Hot is right. I can't tell you how exciting it was to have them drooling over me like that. I want you to take me upstairs and slam me right now."

"But the question remains, do you want them there while I do? You've teased the hell out of them, but you can still stop it here, or you can have your cum bath. They're coming over and you'll have to make up your mind soon. I'm with you either way."

The five guys moved all their towels and cooler and everything else and started introducing themselves as they settled down on Tina and Kyle's large blanket, on either side of the older couple.

Chapter 8

Kyle had been right about their ages, they were all 19 -- 22, so the oldest was only ten years younger than them. But Tina still found herself mentally referring to them as the boys or the college boys since all five were San Diego State students. One freshman, two sophomores, and two juniors. The four older guys were all in the computer science program, which was the main reason they'd ended up as a social group. One of the computer guys and the freshman were brothers. They were the two who'd been bold enough to follow Tina down to the water.

The older brother, Brad, told Kyle and Tina how they used their family's condo down at the beach whenever they could. His kid-brother John added that it was the perfect place for parties and that they usually invited a few friends to stay over on long weekends like this since it was a big place.

"With such a great place at your disposal, I'd think you'd have lots of girls lined up," said Tina, glancing around as if wondering where they were.

"Sometimes we do," Brad answered just a little defensively. "Other times we're more interested in surfing or just hanging out and doing a weekend brain drain."

"At least that's what we say when we haven't been able to find any girls," added one of the other guys and everybody laughed.

"So, what do you do on those days?" asked Kyle.

"The usual," answered John. "Drink beer, play cards, watch movies, work on our tans."

"Speaking of working on tans," said Tina, "Kyle, would you mind putting some oil on my back?"

And with that she turned over to lay on her belly on her towel. She propped herself up on her elbows so she could still see most of the men by swiveling her head.

"Hey, John," Kyle said. "You're closer, would you mind putting the oil on for me?"

The kid really wasn't any closer, but that didn't register as he snapped up onto his knees. "Are you kidding?" John said, almost choking. "No problem, I'd love to. I mean, I'd love to help you out, man."

Kyle threw him the bottle of suntan oil and John shuffled closer until he was kneeling beside Tina's hips on her opposite side from Kyle. He looked slowly from her long legs across her full butt, to her trim waist and up along her strong back to where her breasts bulged enticingly out at the sides of her rib cage. Without thinking, he said, "Oh, man. Where do I start?"

"Anywhere that looks good," answered Kyle.

"Oh, God, it all looks good," the teenager moaned.

"Why, thank you," Tina said with a chuckle. "Why don't you start at my feet and work your way up? And if you wouldn't mind me taking advantage of you, I'd love it if you could give me a little massage as you put the oil on. I'm kind of sore from all the...workouts...Kyle's been putting me through."

"You lucky dog," one of the others said in a low voice.

"Which one?" said another.

"Both," threw in a third.

John moved down and around her body and poured some oil on his hands. Then he started rubbing Tina's feet, ankles, and calves. He moved back and forth from one leg to the other, rubbing, kneading, and stroking the smooth flesh.

Tina moaned sexily. "Ooh, you really know what you're doing. That feels great"

John's voice tremored with nervousness as he answered, "When we were kids we used to do this for our mom after she played tennis."

"Well, please thank her for me the next time you see her."

As John moved up to Tina's toned thighs, Kyle looked around. All the boys were staring at the flesh under John's fingers. Kyle expected to see drool coming out of their mouths any time now. "Hey, Brad," he called to John's brother.

"Huh?" the young man answered, shaking his head and looking up at Kyle.

"I know you're not all 21, but you wouldn't happen to have any beer in your cooler, would you?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure, one beer coming up," said Brad. "Anyone else?" Clearly they weren't worried about the beach patrol checking IDs.

"A cold one sounds good to me," said Tina. "It will help cool down the heat your cute little brother's generating on my body."

Soon everyone but John had a fresh beer in his hand. But he didn't care, his hands were getting him drunker than any beer could. He'd made his way up to the tops of the woman's thighs and was staring at her ass. He really wanted to squeeze those cheeks, but wasn't sure how far he could push this.

"Well, Johnny," Tina suddenly said, shocking him out of his reverie. "You can't stop there; you've just gotten to the part that needs the sunscreen the most. As you can tell from the tan lines, this is not my usual bathing suit. But Kyle absolutely insisted. If it's too awkward, he can take over now."

"Yeah, I suppose your mom was still wearing her tennis shorts when you massaged her feet and legs, eh?" Kyle reached into a canvas bag and pulled out a bottle of a higher-SPF lotion. "I guess it's time for me to get to work."

"No!" the kid almost snapped. "I mean, it's okay, I can keep going." Suddenly realizing they may have just been shunting him aside in a kind way to keep him from rubbing the woman's ass, John looked up at Kyle with chagrin. "I mean, of course, I understand." He rocked back on his haunches, preparing to vacate the spot next to Tina's hips.

"Hmm," pondered Kyle. "If you're really okay to keep going, it's all right with me. I'd like to enjoy this beer while it's still cold. Is it okay with you, honey?"

Tina reached back and pulled on her thong, snugging it even tighter between her butt cheeks. "As long as someone gets some lotion on me before my butt cheeks burn, I don't care who does it."

There was a general stirring among the other guys, as if they were ready to pounce and take John's place. But the boy spoke up. "I've got it. Pass me that lotion, Kyle, and we'll get the fair damsel protected from the sun." John was going to be an English Lit major.

"Fair damsel?" chuckled Tina. "I like that." In the next moment she spread her legs apart slightly and flexed and bounced her cheeks. "You see where it needs to go?" She took the boy's groan as a yes.

"Kyle's workouts are especially hard on a girl's thighs and butt," she purred. "Make sure you get high inside my thighs and don't ignore those gluteus maximus muscles."

"Gluteus maxi...? Oh yeah," smiled John, remembering his basic anatomy. Flipping up the bottle spout, he squirt the sunscreen into one palm, then rubbed his hands together before diving them down to her firm, but soft globes. "I'll give these gluteus maximi all the attention they deserve."

Kyle watched the kid smear the thicker lotion all over the untanned portion of his wife's ass, including up under the thong strap and waistband. Once he had the base layer on, young Johnny took some more lotion and began massaging Tina's butt cheeks the same way he had her legs. Following her instructions, he worked them hard and also ran his hands deep between her thighs, right up against her crotch.

Finally looking up for a moment, Kyle saw that the little group had unconsciously formed a tighter ring around Tina, like an oval-shaped clock face with her at its center. He was at her 9:00 and John across from him at her 3:00. Two other guys were on the head end, at 11:00 and 1:00, with the final two foot-side at 5:00 and 7:00. All of them were close enough to reach her with an outstretched arm. They'd probably drifted around to get better views themselves, but it also served to screen her from other people sitting around them.

'Good thing, too,' he thought to himself. 'Otherwise, we'd probably have the cops on us for this little sex show.' And it hit him that that's pretty much what it was, albeit softcore. Another glance around their little group showed him that all had hungry looks on their faces and swelling in their crotches.

Chapter 9

When the beers went round, all the guys got an aluminum can, which is what you'd expect at the beach. But then Brad dug down to the bottom layer of the cooler and pulled out a long-neck glass bottle of Corona for Tina. He said these were usually for later, after they'd left the beach, but that Tina deserved their best. She'd laid her upper body down to relax and enjoy John's leg massage, now she returned to her elbows to handle the bottle. It sat cupped between her hands, with the top right by her mouth.

"Mmm, that feels really good," she half-moaned, gently bouncing her ass cheeks under the hands of a man more than ten years her junior. She tilted the bottle back slightly as her tongue started licking around its top and poking into the opening. Then she slowly lowered her mouth over the bottle neck; keeping her lips tight against the glass. She went down a few sexy inches and then slowly brought her head back up, letting the bottle loose with an audible pop. The two guys down by her feet heard the noise, but didn't know what to make of it, while John was lost in the rapture of her ass. The two men in front had been watching the bottle action since it started and now Kyle joined them in time to see her slide down even further on the glass phallus. She came up again, but this time didn't let go of the bottle. Instead, she went right back down again. Two more times she fellated the long neck, all the while moaning in her throat. Then her mouth came off again and she licked the full length of the outside of the bottle neck with slow, sensuous licks. The three dicks with a view all throbbed in their owners' laps.

Finally she turned her head toward John's side of the man-circle. "I love what you're doing down there," she told him. "But I'm going to burn on my back if you don't get some oil up there, too." Swiveling her head to the other side, she gave her husband a wink before bringing her head back to the front and taking a long pull at her beer.