Golden Bukkake Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John settled down, his balls bouncing on her chin and Tina scored a direct hit with her tongue just as the third finger violated her, sending her soaring from both ends. I'm licking his asshole! His shitter, his pooper, his bunghole, his sweet little butthole. And it was sweet. Well, if anything it was actually flavorless, but clean skin always struck her as sweet and he'd been in the shower a long time waiting for her special drying services.

It was hard to concentrate with the intense feelings Kyle was generating in her as he massaged her rectum, but she tried to really feel the wrinkles of John's sphincter muscles with the tip of her tongue.

At her husband's next rough thrust, however, she also gave up on delicacy and tried to force her tongue through the boy's tight anal ring.

John pushed back against her, clearly wanting the same thing, wanting his anus to open for her tongue as he saw hers opening for Kyle's fingers.

But it just wasn't possible, a tongue really couldn't push through an untried, unprepared sphincter. But a finger could get through. She created a couple of inches of separation and spit the biggest wad she could muster against the stubborn flesh. Her index and middle fingers ran up his taint, pushing the blob of spit back up as it tried to run down to his balls. She smeared the slime around his anus, then began gently pressing the pad of her index finger against the ridges as she sought his true opening among the disguising wrinkles.

Chapter 18

Speaking of Kyle. Tina registered that her husband's fingers had vacated and something else was pressing against her own anus. Of course, hers must be gaping pretty good by now and he was having no problem finding the true path to her dark paradise. The softness of his cockhead felt so much better than his fingertips, but it was still like taking three at once. She thrust both her hips and her index finger forward and her and young John's asses were penetrated at the same moment.

Three simultaneous grunts were accompanied by four appreciative gasps and then a long pregnant pause as the participants and audience members took it all in.

Kyle began moving first. Tina's ass was more than ready for him and he pushed in slowly, but did not stop until his balls were against her bottom.

Tina followed suit, pressing in until her finger was completely buried in the teenager's asshole. Then she caught some odd movement beside her hand. It took a moment to realize it was a black jar being held by a black hand. Darius was to the rescue again. She extracted her index finger and scooped out some of the thick cream with the other three.

She began exploring the tight ass again, sliding in so much easier now.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," John nearly whimpered.

"Yes, it does," Tina moaned in agreement, meaning both his ass and her own, where Kyle had set up a deep, steady rhythm.

The pre-cum flowed freely from the slit of the 19-year-old's throbbing prick. He pressed it down and smeared the slick goo along her cleavage. Then he pressed forward and began a reverse tit-fuck.

"Ohh, ffuuuck!" she heard again, but not from John this time. Her eyes had been glued to the almost surreal image of the boy's ass swallowing one and then two of her fingers, but now she glanced to each side.

The four other men had relaxed to watch the rest of the show after shooting their loads, certainly anticipating that John would also soon finish and that the party would probably end. But with the extended time and their youth and the unimaginably hot scene in front of them, all four were now stroking their second full-sized erections of the day. Two of them moved up onto the bed on either side of her head, just past John's calves and feet, which bracketed her.

John was nearly balancing on her tits as he crushed them together around his dick while straining to keep eyes on her asshole as Kyle's thick cock pushed its way in and out. That sight and the feeling of her fingers in his ass went far beyond his wildest imaginings. He began thrusting between her tits with more purpose, as Mitch had done earlier.

Tina froze her right hand into position, gripping it with her left to hold it steady and watched in salivating wonder as John reamed himself on her two overlapping fingers.

Kyle had had to slow down again, still wanting to be the last man to come, but less and less sure he could hold out. Then he realized what John was doing with his cock between Tina's tits and thought again that maybe he would outlast the kid.

Then Jose moved in by Tina's left hip and began rubbing her clit with his left hand, while stroking a solid woody with his right. Brad took up position across from him, also stroking. The three men were kneeling quite close together as they huddled around Tina's pussy, but the idea of 'personal space' clearly meant something different in this fantasy world.

Looking up from the mesmerizing image of his wife's voracious asshole, Kyle saw that it wasn't just Jose and Brad rejoining the game, but that all four of the young beach bums she'd finished off once already, were again surrounding his wife with a picket fence of hard cocks.

The sudden appearance of the four pricks back for round two might have been expected to worry Kyle, but the reverse was true. There was no way he could be the last man to come now and he actually relaxed from having the self-induced pressure off his shoulders. His ass stroking began to flow more naturally as he stopped fighting his own impending orgasm and just let things take their natural course.

When the feeling of fingers on her clit joined all the other sensations that were coming at her, Tina unconsciously mimicked her husband by just giving into them and waiting for the orgasm to consume her.

The four men kneeling on the edges picked up on the vibes from the three in the middle and crowded in closer as they stroked faster.

John was first to go. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck!" he whined as he ground his cock spasmodically in Tina's cleavage. She yanked her fingers from his ass. "Oohhh, fffuuucck!" the teen wailed as his first pulse shot out from between her tits and across her belly. Then his cock popped loose and the next shots went up in an arc that landed on the top of Kyle's cock as it plunged into his wife's asshole and then the back of Jose's hand as it ramped up the attack on her clit.

The sight of the kid's white spunk landing on his cock and hitching a ride into his wife's ass was all Kyle could stand and he started pounding harder. "I'm coming," he grunted. "I'm filling your ass with cum."

Tina heard his words and felt his cum shooting deep inside while fingers she couldn't see flogged her to the finish line. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck my ass, fuck it hard! Fill me with cum, cover me with cum!" She went into her most powerful orgasm of the day and her juices gushed from her.

Watching the triple orgasm in front of them, especially Tina's, sent the other four guys down their own homestretches and they flogged their mounts with intense concentration. John finally registered the activity from his reborn brothers and scooted back, dragging his balls across Tina's face as he made room for Darius and Mitch.

Brad won their 4-way race to orgasm number two and claimed his prize by hosing down her naked mons with his thick spunk. Following just seconds behind, Jose also put his first round on her cunt, then yanked his cock sideways, adding the rest of his seed to what John had deposited on her belly.

"Open!" a voice croaked to the right of Tina's head. She wasn't completely recovered from her own orgasm, but without conscious thought she automatically opened her mouth wide as she rotated her head toward the voice.

She was just in time to take her second mouthful of Darius's man-cream before his jerking hand sent the rest of his load all over her pretty face.

"Here!" came from her left and she quickly rolled her head that way to find herself staring down the barrel of Mitch's cannon. The first shot hit her lower lip, sending half his wad into her open mouth and the other half across her chin. Then the heavy artillery shifted aim to the left and sent the rest of its load blasting across her chest.

So much cum! So much cum all over me, Tina howled passionately inside.

Her hands shot out sideways of their own accord and pulled the two closest cocks to her mouth to catch the last of their semen and shower them with kisses.

When she finally felt Kyle slip out of her tender asshole and sit back between her legs, she released Darius and Mitch and calmed herself with deep, slow breaths.

Then Tina looked up and saw all five of the young strangers looking at her with bright smiles. In the heat of the moment each had used and some would say degraded her, but there was only awe, respect and lingering desire in their eyes now.

One by one they moved to her and said thank you without using those words. Instead, they told her how beautiful she was and touched or stroked her gently. The boldest ones gave her nipple one last cum-covered pinch or wiped a blob of spunk from her cheek into her mouth, where she sucked the finger clean.

After their personal, intimate farewells to Tina, their living wet dream, they searched around for their clothes, put them on and gave the couple a more traditional, friendly goodbye before leaving the room.

Chapter 19

Kyle moved up and laid alongside his wife. Tina rolled onto her side and held her head against his chest. Her earlier internal doubts, which had become smothered in passion, began to prod at her.

But her husband put them down again before she even voiced them. He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "You are incredible," he whispered. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have a woman like you. I love you so much."

Her soft, but earnest, "Thank you," covered so many different things, but he seemed to understand that intuitively and just cuddled tighter against her.

Her hand trailed down across his firm belly, drifting of its own accord into his crotch. There she felt a mass of something gooey in his pubic hair well above his penis. With a mini-shock she realized it wasn't his own cum; that had gone deep into her ass. Instead, it was from the men who'd aimed their bukkake streams at her empty, gaping pussy and had hit his crotch as well.

She corralled the splooge with the edge of her palm and pressed it down against his cock, which lay limp, but heavy, in the nest of hair. She used the young strangers' cum as lube and began massaging her husband's cock. When it responded and began to swell, she stroked it while she spoke into his chest hair.

"You made my fantasy come true today. Hell, even extra fantasies I didn't know I had. What about you? If I say it's your turn, what fantasy do you want me to make come true for you?"

Of course, she already had, since they'd shared the bukkake fantasy and discovered the golden shower fantasy together, but she didn't want such a trite answer. She wanted a real answer; one that continued to push their envelope.

Kyle obviously picked up on that and drawled out, "Weelll, I was thinking a bit about the brothers' condo With a cool place like that, and a huge boost in experience and confidence after their day with you, they shouldn't have any problem finding some young, female houseguests."

"Not if they take Mitch around in a Speedo and let one of the other four do the talking," Tina said with a laugh. "But what does that have to do with us?"

"Their condo just sounded like a great place to have our next party."

"Our next party? At the boys' condo?" Her suspicion grew as she distinctly felt his member getting more rigid. "And what part would these young, female houseguests play; especially with you?"

"Oh, don't worry," he soothed. "You'd still be the center of attention. Imagine yourself on your back on a large bed like this again. Only this time you're tied down with soft ropes, to the corners, spread-eagled.

Her hand shifted and she squeezed his nutsack with purpose. "And who's tied me to this bed -- in the brothers' family condo? You?"

"No, the young ladies will do that. After they've undressed you. They're like hand maidens to the high priestess."

"High Priestess," she considered, finding more cum to smear over his shaft as she returned to stroking. "And after they've tied down their priestess, what will my acolytes do?"

"They'll torture you," he said matter-of-factly.

"Torture? Umm --"

"They'll torture you without touching you," he continued, as he began massaging one of her spunk-covered tits. "They'll torture you by pleasuring the men right in front of you, while you go untouched, including being unable to touch yourself."

"That would be torture," she agreed.

"For today's bukkake, each man stroked himself until he sprayed his seed across your naked, willing flesh. For the next one, each man will fuck another woman right next to you, in any or all of her holes, until he's ready to shoot. Then he'll pull out and aim his weapon at you, while your acolyte strokes him and sprays his hot cum on your wide open, but restrained body."

The cum-painted wife slid her soft body down her perverted husband's hard one until her face was at his crotch. She admired the thick, beautiful rod in her hand, glistening with the cream he'd deposited in her rectum. Just before impaling her throat on the naughty delight, she said, "Tell me more."