Golden Bukkake Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the differences she could feel. One was thicker, the other had more hair around it, but both throbbed in her hands and she loved the feel of the veins pounding against her palms.

Her hips jumped when she suddenly felt a mouth on her flower. She looked down and saw that John had jumped right in and was licking her dripping wet pussy. This hadn't been in the original plan and she looked around for Kyle. He was also up on the bed, kneeling next to her waist, holding his stiff rod over her belly with a slow stroking motion. To answer the question in her eyes he looked down at John and said, "Taste's good, doesn't it? Tina has the sweetest pussy I've ever eaten."

John raised his head enough to meet Tina's eyes. "God, yes. She's delicious. Do you think she'll come on my face?"

"What do you say, Tina?" Kyle asked his panting wife. "Are you ready to come again? Are you ready to soak this boy's face with your sweet juices?"

She looked deep into his eyes, read his new stance and threw the challenge back at him. "Yes," she answered. "I just need one more thing to help me come."

"What's that?" Kyle asked.

"The taste of cum. Having one of these cocks explode in my face will send me right over the edge. Start my cum bath," she groaned as she surrendered herself to her lust.

"You heard her boys, get to work."

John went back to making love to Tina's flower. He was obviously excited but still he took his time, performing with talent far beyond what she would expect from someone so young. He ran the flat of his tongue up and down the length of her wet hole. He alternated between gently sucking on her lips and biting them. Making his tongue hard, he poked it deep into her, then ran the stiff tip over the sensitive strip of skin between her cunt and her asshole.

"God," she gasped. "You do that as well as you give massages. Did your mother teach you how to eat pussy too?"

John slipped a finger into her to keep the sensations going while he answered her question. "If you were my mother would you let me join in on this fun? Would you let me be part of this gang that is worshipping your body? Would you let me eat the pussy that gave me birth? Can I eat your pussy, Mommy?" he asked, putting his mouth back to work on her flower.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Lick Mommy's flower, suck her clit."

"You need to suck too, Mommy," said a voice by her head. Tina pulled the associated cock in close and turned her head to the right. It was Jose and she took a moment to explore his uncut tip. Then he started moving his hips, poking his rod in and out.

From the other side, Darius's voice commanded, "Hold your hand open." She released the cock in her left hand and held it open with the palm flat. She couldn't see to that side while she sucked on Jose's bronze pole, but she sensed motion and then felt a large blob of cool goo being smeared into her hand. She cupped her palm to keep it in place, automatically sensing what it was for. She assumed it was sunscreen or some other skin lotion and thought that either would do.

Darius's voice sounded again. "Now, really squeeze my black cock hard if you want my cum." She tightened her grip and started fisting the young stud. "Even harder," was the response. She thought she must be hurting him, but she did as he asked and found an extra thrill from having a cock to play rough with.

Meanwhile, Mitch was standing at the top of her head, his big cock leaning over her face like a fucking redwood, his hand moving slowly up and down. After every few strokes he would press it down and smear pre-cum across her cheek and forehead.

Brad moved in to kneel alongside Tina's torso, across from her husband. Each man pulled on his pecker with one hand and rubbed her body with the other.

The cock in her mouth started speeding up and she just held her head still and let it fuck her face. "I'm gonna come soon, baby," Jose grunted. "I'm gonna fill your hot mouth with cum."

"That's right, man," said Darius. "Fuck her pretty face, fuck that hole."

Tina couldn't speak, but they could all understand her saying, "Uh huh, uh huh," around his cock as she encouraged him to keep his promise and shoot his load. While waiting for the Latino's tribute, she continued her abuse of the black cock in her other hand and shifted her hips to allow John's tongue deeper inside her cunt.

Kyle noticed this last and told John, "She's getting ready to come, John. Really give her the tongue." To Tina he said, "That first load of cum is on its way, baby. The first of many. You have a strange tongue on your pussy and a strange cock in your mouth. I want you to come, I want you to come now."

Just then Jose stiffened and started grunting and John zeroed in on her clit. She couldn't believe that her pussy was on fire from some kid's lips and tongue and that she was drinking another man's cum and loving it. But she was and just as she had said, that first taste of sperm was the final straw and her whole body shook and the juices sprayed from her hole as her orgasm hit her.

Just when she thought she was riding down the crest of the climax, she felt a hand on her head, urging it to turn to the other side. Jose's prick popped loose and the last of his semen was wiped off from his cock onto her cheek and hair.

She'd lost her stroke motion on Darius during her climax and saw now that his hand had replaced hers and was going hard. She saw the slit at the tip and opened her mouth, crazily hoping the spunk would be black when it came out. But it was white and that was fine, because the contrast against his dark cock and hand was exquisite. As was the force with which the first blast entered her mouth. As she tasted a second load of semen hitting her tongue, her own orgasm gained new life and she slammed her crotch against John's face, wanting to feel pressure on her clit as hard as the pressure Darius was putting on his angry, spitting snake. As she swallowed the salty liquid, her extended orgasm rolled through her, making her whole body hum.

Chapter 16

After licking the last pearl from Darius's slit, she reached down and gently pushed John's head away from the clit that was thrumming like a high-tension wire. "That was so good, so damn good," she told them both as she stroked white cheek and black cock.

Then she called out, "Kyle, I want you in me, I want your cock in me now!"

John moved out from between Tina's legs and Kyle took his place. His wife's hole was tight from the orgasm, but she was also incredibly wet and he shoved his pole inside her. "Uunnnhhh," was all she could say in response.

Just the sight of his wife was almost more than his cock could stand, with her chest heaving and the cum stripes on her face. And the feel of her hot pussy was heaven! But he had to keep his cool if he wanted his shot of cum to be the last one she felt. And he did want that. So, he stopped moving and held still inside her until the danger was over.

As he collected himself, he said, "That was good, baby, but you're not through yet. Look around."

"More cocks," she whispered.

"That's right, baby," he said. "More cocks and more cum. Do you want them?"

"Yes."

"Tell them," he said.

"Give me your cum," she said in a low voice. Then, more strongly, "Watch my husband fuck me while you jack off. Pull on your big hot cocks and spray your cum all over me. Come on my face and my body. Watch me fuck and come on me."

Brad moved up to her face where Jose had been. "Ask me for mine." His voice was strained and Tina could tell he was close to coming.

"Do you have some for me?" she asked. "Are you ready to come?"

"Ask for it," he grunted. "Say, please."

''Please," she whimpered. "Please give me your cum." She reached out and took his balls in her hand as he stroked himself faster. "I can feel it in your balls, they want to explode. Explode on me, I want your cum so bad. Pleeeaasse..."

She got her wish as the young man arched his back, gritted his teeth, and let go with a terrific jet of splooge across her smooth breasts. Then he changed his aim and started shooting at her face with its wide-open mouth. She gently squeezed his nuts, trying to coax as much sauce as possible out of his beautiful penis. When he finished jerking she pulled him in close and sweetly kissed the head of his spent cock.

From above her head she heard Jumbo-Mitch blurt out, "I'd like to fuck your tits."

Now it was Tina's turn to bring Kyle back into the game. "You have to ask my husband," she told the hung computer nerd.

"Can I?" the 20-year-old asked Kyle nervously.

"Yeah," added Tina. "Can Jumbo rub that monster between your wife's tits until he sprays his hot load all over her face?"

Kyle pounded hard into Tina as he answered. "Oh yeah. She loves getting her tits fucked, and will love it even more with such a big cock. Go ahead and fuck 'em good."

Jumbo got up on the bed and straddled Tina's chest. She grabbed her breasts and smeared Brad's cum in between. "Now they're ready for you," she said. "Nice and slippery and waiting for you to make them even slipperier."

He leaned forward and she pressed her big tits tight against his huge prick. She tucked her chin into her chest so she could see this monster forcing her breasts aside. She felt hands under her head, helping. An eye-glance upwards told her that Jose had taken Mitch's place standing behind her. She gave him a smile.

Turning her eyes back down, she saw the fat plum head getting closer with each stroke, until finally, finally it banged against her lips. She opened her mouth, not able to take the whole thing in at this angle, but licking and kissing the tip of his penis each time he surged forward.

From behind Mitch, Kyle couldn't see the mouth action, but he could see the young man stroking back and forth. He matched his rhythm, pushing into his wife as the skinny kid with the oversized prick slid forward, pulling out as Mitch slid back. Again, he had to use all his concentration not to shoot his load.

Up at Tina's head, John slid into Darius's spot, his legs pressed up against the side of the mattress to get as close as he could to her head at the bottom corner of the bed. Leaning forward enabled him to rub his cock head against her lips whenever Mitch pulled back.

The dual action gave Tina a new thrill. The fat head came up over her chin, teasing her tongue with the taste of pre-cum, plus Brad's cum from off her tits. Then when it pulled away, the other purplish head would saw sideways across her mouth, giving her another taste of young pre-cum. Between the swordfight at her mouth and the third cock pistoning slow, steady and deep into her cunt, Tina felt a new tingle, a new pressure building in her clit.

Kyle had already had to back off of Mitch's pace to keep from blowing and now he saw that the skinny guy was going even faster. John also picked up on his friend's increased urgency and backed off as well, contenting himself with rubbing his swollen head against the woman's smooth cheek.

"That's it baby," Tina purred as she took in the growing strain on the thin boy's face. "Fuck my big tits hard. Fuck 'em hard and cover them in cum. Such a big, beautiful cock must carry a jumbo load. Can I have it? Please, Jumbo, please spray me! Let me feel your hot cum, let me taste your sweet sperm."

Hearing this beautiful woman talk like this, calling him Jumbo, was all Mitch could take and his rod exploded as he kept stroking through the tit-flesh crushed against it. It was undoubtedly the biggest load of his life and it burst out like opening a fire hose. A blast went straight into her open, waiting mouth, but more went beyond, to her nose, eyes and even forehead. John's cockhead against her cheek was coated by a blob before more made it into her mouth.

Between her legs, Kyle suddenly pulled out and dropped his mouth to her clit, releasing her orgasm, which had been building up from the cockplay in her mouth and cunt and now exploded in response to the massive painting of her face. Her hips bucked up against her husband's mouth as she eagerly gobbled the other man's rich cream.

When she felt Kyle's mouth depart and his cock return, she opened the one eye that wasn't covered in cum. Jumbo was up higher on his knees, milking the last of his load onto her tits. Tina's hands stopped squeezing them together and instead began pulling her nipples away from her chest again and again, pinching them out until they slipped from her cum-coated fingers.

Mitch moved off the bed, exposing Kyle to how much more cum his wife had collected on her face and tits. "What do you think?" she asked him as she wiped the spunk from her eye and put her finger in her mouth.

"You're beautiful," he answered as he yanked his cock out of her to keep from coming at the whorish sight. "You're beautiful, you're nasty and I fucking love you." He laid his throbbing tool on top of her swollen cunt lips and laughed. "Now, suck that last cock dry so I can come before my balls explode!"

Chapter 17

"I guess that means you," she smiled up at John who was holding his raging hard-on a foot or so above her face. "Unless you've already finished?" she said when she saw his cockhead was glazed with cum.

"No," he laughed. "Afraid I got hit by Mitch's cannon."

"Oh, then that's mine." She pulled his cock down and sucked the head lovingly into her mouth, gathering the last of Jumbo's tribute. She kept the warm head pressed against her lips as she asked, "Would you like to finish right here?

"Like the others?" she added after a slight pause when it struck her that all four of the other college students had already fed her fresh, adulterous cum.

"Well...I remember you said you actually wanted a full-body cum bath."

She kissed the soft-skinned knob hard. "God, I love you, you are so sweet. First you did such a good job on my legs and ass, and then on my pussy, and now you're still working to please me." While she spoke she stroked him slowly.

"Let me please you now," she said around his cockhead. "What can I do to give you a special orgasm?"

She felt his cock tremble in her hand and thought about just going for it and stroking him until she had her fifth mouthful of young cum. But she saw that his eyes weren't on her face, but had shifted somewhere down her body. She stopped stroking and just gripped him.

"Would you like to fuck my big tits like Mitch? I really loved that."

No, he isn't looking at my tits either, it's farther down. Does he want to fuck me? Well of course he does. But do I, or Kyle, want him to?

She realized it was a yes from her, but she wasn't sure if her husband was willing to push the line that far.

"Tell me," she urged her youngest molester. "I can tell there's something you want. Go ahead and say it."

"Maybe it's too much," he said reluctantly.

He does want to fuck me!

"How can anything be too much?" she asked. "I've exposed myself in public, let you all piss on me, and swallowed all your cum. My husband has made me your cumslut for the day and I want to hear whatever dirty thought you have in your head."

"Well, I want to do like you said earlier. I want to watch your husband fuck you while I jerk off until I spray my cum on your body."

She knew there was more, but said nothing, just lazily licked around his pretty cock.

"But I want him to be...to be fucking your ass."

"Ooh! That does sound good," Tina purred. "Anything else?"

He hesitated, stealing quick glances around at the other guys.

So, even Johnny the Bold has things he doesn't want to admit to in front of his friends, she thought.

"What?" she said out loud. "I bet they'd like to do it too if they were in your place. And will you ever have a better chance?"

That seemed to do it for him. "I want you to finger fuck my ass at the same time," he added almost in a whisper.

"Oh, that is a good one," she said in surprised awe. Was the youngest person in the room also the kinkiest? "I've never played with a man's ass before, but now I really want to."

Releasing John's cock, she crunched up until she could rest on her elbows. She looked at her husband and said with a bit of teasing challenge, "Well, what about it big boy? Think you can get that thing inside me without exploding at the backdoor?"

"I'll do my best," he smiled. Then he scooted back and pulled on her legs to follow him. "Let's get you more in the middle so John can get on the bed easier."

Once they were in place, Tina spread her legs wider, with her knees bent and her feet flat on the mattress to give Kyle better access to her bunghole.

"Darius," he said. "Did I see you with some kind of lotion earlier?"

The other four men had taken up good viewing positions and now the black guy turned and crouched down to pick up a drawstring bag he'd brought to the room with him. Reaching inside he pulled out a wide, short jar and dropped the bag to the floor. He unscrewed the jar as he stepped over, then extended it to the crazy white dude.

"After-sun lotion," he said as the older guy dipped his fingers into the thick cream. "Y'all burn, I get ashy."

Kyle carefully gripped his rod, the cool of the cream helping him regain control as he lubed himself. Then his fingers moved down to that delicate star just below Tina's dripping gash. He smeared on some lotion and rubbed the ridged flesh a bit, but didn't waste much time before pressing a digit in through the out door. And in not much time after that, there were two fingers pushing in past the knuckles.

John had climbed up on the bed as Darius and Kyle carried out their transaction and appeared to be contemplating what position to take to see her ass fucking, while still allowing her access to his backdoor. Apparently remembering she'd rubbed her clit with her right hand, he went on all fours along her right side with his left knee against her sideboob as he faced toward her feet. He watched with fascination as Kyle prepared his wife's ass for her public reaming.

Tina could reach her right hand up between John's legs and she casually stroked the boy's tight cheeks. She'd always loved men's asses if they were shapely like Kyle's and Darius's and the one beside her. But, of course, tight, sculpted cheeks naturally covered their anuses. Sure, she'd seen Kyle's exposed if he was over her in a 69, but she'd never made the leap to reach up and touch it.

But now, as she felt her husband's fingers applying Darius's lotion to her rosebud, her hand moved of its own accord to the teenager's ass crack and pulled the left cheek to the side. How had she never registered how erotic a man's asshole looked?

She jumped when the first finger was jammed through her sphincter and thought about following suit, after all, that's what the boy had asked for. But she didn't have any lube. And besides, she was suddenly overwhelmed with another desire.

Her right hand released John's left cheek and slid across his butt to the outside of his right hip. There she began applying pressure sideways toward her body.

John twisted at the waist and looked back at her inquiringly.

She didn't say a word, she just stuck her tongue out at him and pulled again on his leg. His eyes went wide.

When she felt her asshole stretched with a second finger, she pulled harder and the 19-year-old scrambled sideways until he was straddling her shoulders, standing high on his knees. Using his thighs for leverage, she pulled herself up and thrust her tongue out as far as she could, seeking contact. She was almost there.

She felt the mattress give behind her and then hands were once again lifting her head from below, taking the pressure off her neck. Jose, or one of the others, had resumed assisting her in offering her mouth for abuse. This time her helper tucked a doubled-up bed pillow under her head to keep it high for the rimming she wanted to do.