All Comments on 'Golden Hills University Ch. 05'

by sgray259

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Love this series, really glad you decided to continue it 5 stars.

MantisHermitMantisHermitover 1 year ago

I just happened to check wistfully, "oh maybe sgray259 put up chapter 5." Imagine my surprise when you did it earlier today!

This is legitimately my favourite series on this site, and I'd love to get the answer as to what's going on. But I waited years for chapter 4 and years more for chapter 5. I hope to be around when you publish chapter 6. Thank you for continuing to write. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to see you writing again!

negrodamu5negrodamu5over 1 year ago

So awesome! I'm so glad you're still writing. I love your work!

Spider_StoriesSpider_Storiesover 1 year ago

It is wonderful to see you return!! An excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back sgray259! I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad you wrote this 5th chapter. Without it I wouldn't have discovered the first 4! It's been quite enjoyable catching up to this point, and it's absolutely one of the best things I've read here. The quality of the writing is outstanding. The building need, the detailed descriptions, the variations in the same theme of irresistible arousal and fall into debauchery...outstanding. I wouldn't want you to sacrifice the excellent writing to do so, but I'll be excited to see the next chapter drop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! I hope a next oart comes quicker. Keep on going!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 1 year ago

I thought you given up on this series. I hope more is coming as this is hot.

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 1 year ago

So fucking hot! More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really glad to see your writing again — this was among the best series in the site. You do a great job of describing what’s in their heads (and what they’re doing). Hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey, I'm just learning English here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous