Golden Rook Ch. 55-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Divinity. I will not make that mistake again."

"Why would she not know your fidelity?" Hevtos guided him back to the threshold. "I understand that you were kept from her threads for a time which allowed her father to deceive you, but why did she not look into your threads and see the truth? She should have seen your devotion in them often enough to distrust her eyes."

He swallowed and stopped just inside the entrance. "She has opened herself to me but she never asked-"

"She is like Zyulla, she will not demand that which you do not offer. She gave herself to you freely, that is how she asks."

The words felt like knives scoring his heart. "I would give her anything she desired. When she returns I will-"

"My Golden Rook has my brother's temper. Forcing her to speak to you will drive her away or bring her to violence. I have gathered enough power that I can offer her a small indulgence. Help me create a modest chamber for her, something that will ease her feelings of being 'locked in a hole', something to entice her to choose to stay."

Vezar swallowed his protests that she belonged in his chamber. "A gift... I wanted to find a gift for her." If she remained here he would have some hope. "I know what she would enjoy."