Goldie the SuperHero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly waved down another cab and told him to follow the one three cars up. "Don't lose them!" I said, "or you don't get paid."

The cabby stayed close to the yellow mark and followed him to an apartment complex a mile away. I quickly tossed some cash at him and entered the complex just as the elevator doors closed with Stacy inside. I watched the elevator until it stopped on the fifth floor.

"Wonderful," I said, frustrated. "I can't believe this has happened twice in 24 hours." I quickly ran up the stairs to the fifth floor.

Meanwhile, in the familiarity of her own apartment, Stacy began to regain her composure. Emotions of rage, sadness, grief, and betrayal consumed her. She tossed the power belt across the room in anger. "What does she have that I don't have?" she asked herself, wanting to direct her inquisition to Cliff. "Stupid superpowers." She looked over again at the belt and walked over to it. She put it on out of curiosity, instantly feeling the surge of power course through her muscles and body. "Whoa yes! What a rush!" she said, suddenly realizing where my superpower strength came from. "I had no idea. This belongs to me now."

There was an immediate knock on her door.

"Whose there?" Stacy asked.

I instantly recognized her voice, confirming I found her apartment among the many on the fifth level.

"Management," I answered, with a lie.

"Fuck you!" she yelled recognizing my voice.

I opened the door, grateful it was still unlocked, and closed it behind me. Then I realized she had my belt on.

"Not so much of a wonder woman without the belt now, are you?" she said with an evil voice, as she began to circle me in the room like a wild animal whose easy prey had just wandered unwisely into her den.

"Look Stacy, I'm sorry. We never meant to..."

"But you did," she answered. "It doesn't matter what you didn't mean to do. It only matters what you did, just like it only matters what I'm going to do now," she added.

"Come on," I said. "I know you're angry," I said, trying to reason.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned," she quoted as justification for her intentions.

"Look, just give me my belt," I asked, "and I'll leave."

"Fuck you," she said. "The belt belongs to me now," she said. "It's not my fault you left it laying there on the floor while you were fucking my boyfriend."

She was irritating me. "It's not my fault your boyfriend called, begging me to come over this morning the moment you left the house," I answered. I realized the moment I said it, I should have kept my mouth shut. They were words spoken out of frustration. They also became fighting words.

Stacy launched across the room in attack mode, tackling me. Our bodies flew through the air, crashing into the couch, causing it to tip over backward, spilling us out behind it. I scurried to my feet as she reached for my ankles, easily whipping them into the air with the strength of the belt, tripping me face first into the floor. Stacy stood up as I scampered again to my hands and knees trying desperately to get to my feet. Stacy kicked my ass from behind with all her strength, slamming my body into the wall in front of me.

"Shit," I said. I had to get up. I turned just as Stacy launched another kick. I luckily swung my hand around to catch her foot and push it away, knocking her off balance. Her eyes pierced with evil vengeance.

She leaped across the room almost as if her legs were springs, making it impossible to get away. She tackled me again, taking me to the floor. She straddled my body, raising her fists to unleash a beating. I reached for anything I could to gain some defensive leverage as I tried to turn to get away. The first contact my hands made was with her blouse. My fingers gripped the delicate material as my body turned, hoping to force her body off of me. Instead, the thin fabric tore off her body, providing no leverage at all. She was completely topless. I was left holding what was left of her limp blouse; she was left wearing only a skirt and my power belt.

"You want to play that way?" she said as she forced me on my back, pinning my arms under her knees. Ripping her top off only made her angrier. Her grapefruit sized breasts danced over my face. I bucked trying to pry my way loose. She slapped me across the face with vengeful force, and then yanked the bottom of my gold top up over my large breasts.

"Shit!" I said.

"Then we'll play that way," she said, slapping me hard again across the face. My head spun. Stacy used my opportune wooziness to quickly turn me over on my stomach before straddling my lower back. Her strength with my power belt was too much for me to overcome. She pushed my face down with one hand while easily unclasping the back of my top with the other. She smiled as it sprung open.

"Shit," I said again.

"We're just getting started," she said as she yanked the gold fabric from underneath me and threw it across the room away from us. She reached behind her and lifted the bottom of my short gold skirt, exposing my petite thong. "This will be easy," she said as she grabbed the material between my ass cheeks and pulled with all her strength. I screamed as she ripped my thong from my body.

THWACK! She quickly pulled the wide decorative belt she was wearing over her own short leather skirt and lowered it like a whip onto my ass behind her. My body writhed in pain. THWACK! THWACK! She beat my ass with the belt.

I tried in vain to try to scramble out from under her, my arms and legs flailing for traction. THWACK! She whipped me again. I squealed from the beating.

Her arm rose again for another blow to my reddening bare ass with the belt. Realizing her balance would be off only for a moment at the top of her swing, I bucked my body, pushing my ass up as hard as I could. Stacy flew forward over me, falling on her face. Like leap frog, I jumped on top of her. The two of us rolled around on the floor, bare skin sliding against bare skin, blows following blows in a vicious catfight. I pushed her off to run, she reached to try to grab me. She missed, but her fingers hooked my gold skirt. The skirt skid down my long legs as I pulled away, until it tripped up my ankles and sent me flying forward into the small coffee table. She smiled at my predicament, now stripped of everything but my mask.

"Damn it!" I said, scurrying again to try to get to my feet. Stacy stood up, ready to pounce. Without the decorative belt, her own skirt struggled to stay up over her tiny waist and ass. It slid down her sweaty body like a fireman on a greased pole. I discovered she had no panties on. She had started the day wearing no underwear, with a plan to surprise Cliff for a little lunchtime romp. The surprise was on her. She kicked her skirt off unaffected, determined to take me down. Damn she was gorgeous; damn she was angry.

"I'm just getting started," she seethed.

We were both stripped of all our clothes, except for the prized belt still around her waist. Stacy had the advantage. She had the strength of the belt, and I was exhausted from fucking her boyfriend all morning. I sprinted through the small dining room and into the kitchen, looking for anything I could use to defend myself. She knew I was trapped and followed me with confident resolve.

"Damn it!" I said again, feeling like an ensnared animal with no way out. All I could see was a newly opened five-pound bag of flour sitting on the counter. I picked it up and threw it at her as she entered the kitchen, hoping to catch her off guard. The throw was weak, not getting near the speed or force I would have with the belt. "Is that what I've been reduced to?" I thought to myself, seeing her easily catch the pitiful volley. Some of the flour poofed from the top of the bag, covering her sweaty body and face.

"You throw like a girl," she said, raising the still mostly full bag. She fired it back at me with the force of a major league pitcher.

"Shit!" It came at me too fast to get away. The bag hit me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me and sent me flying across the floor. The force of the impact caused the bag to burst open, completely coating my wet sticky body in flour. I was dizzy, laid out on the floor, gasping to catch my breath, and white as a ghost. It was pathetic.

She dove on top of me again, beginning another catfight I was certain I would lose. She used the advantage of the belt, weakening me by landing several first blows. My arms and legs flailed, hoping to make contact with her any way I could. My hand connected with her bare breast. I gripped her tit in my hand and twisted, forcing her body off of me, so I could scurry on top to try to get some kind of advantage. She shrieked.

Unfortunately my action reinforced the strong message that all gloves were off in this fight. We were battling for our lives. She quickly reciprocated the move, grasping one of my tits with the force of the power belt. I yelped in pain as I saw the normal pale color of my tit turn purple under the pressure of her hand's vice grip. Her other hand quickly moved down between my legs straddled on top of her. I suddenly felt two fingers, then three, and then four forcefully fill my pussy, with her thumb pressed firmly against my clit.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, as she lifted me over her using her simultaneous grip of my breast and love box, easily hurling me off of her. I slowly scampered to my feet, as she rose to hers. Hell's fury from this scorned woman was handily kicking my butt. I darted back through the dining room in an attempt to get away. She quickly pursued, tackling me around the knees before I could reach the door. I tried to crawl away, but to no avail. She reached up and captured each ass cheek like handles in her hands and pulled me back toward her.

She easily overpowered me again, turning me over onto my back. She mounted me to finish me off once and for all. Her fist coiled back for the final blow.

"Wait!" I said, defeated. "You win. You win. I'm sorry Stacy. Look. No more fighting." I dropped my hands out to my sides, making me completely vulnerable. "I promise to do anything you tell me. If you tell me to never to see or have contact with Cliff again, I will do it. You tell me to not even remember him anymore; I will forget I ever met him and never look back. I promise. You have my word," I begged.

Stacy was unconvinced. Everything in her wanted to finish me.

"Look into my eyes, one woman to another," I pleaded. "Tell me what you want me to do. If you are not convinced by the sincerity in my eyes when I agree to do whatever you ask, then finish me off. I will not try to stop you. Otherwise I will walk out that door and do exactly what you ask."

Stacy pondered the offer. Her hands were sore from beating on me. Her apartment was being destroyed by our battle. Her sweaty naked body covered with flour sat on mine. "OK, she said angrily," looking into my eyes. "I want you to never see Cliff again, for any reason. Forget him. Forget me. You have never known either of us. If I ever see any sign of you again, I will kick your ass."

She stared into my eyes to see my sincerity. My intention reversal powers engaged, turning my transparent blue eyes green. Stacy's eyes glazed over as my superpower caused her demands for me to be reversed onto her. She suddenly had no knowledge or memory of Cliff. She had no recollection of who I was. Without any memory of Cliff, she also suddenly had no memory of why she was sitting naked on top of an unknown naked woman wearing only a mask, covered in flour in the center of her own apartment that was in complete disarray.

I took the opportunity of her disorientation to reach up and unclasp the belt from around her waist. I yanked it off and threw it across the room.

"Oh fuck! What's going on?" she said, looking around her, feeling suddenly weak, disoriented and embarrassed.

"I'm not sure," I answered, glad the intention reversal worked.

"I must have blacked out," she said, completely bewildered. "What are we doing?" she asked confused. "Who are you?"

I just smiled, waiting to see what would happen next.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not really into girls," she said, suddenly feeling awkward that her naked body had mine pinned below her. Nothing made sense for her. It was like she woke up in a weird dream or from a bad high.

"You sure?" I asked playfully. "Even a little curious?"

Stacy blushed. "If I was, I'm sure I'd be into you," she said trying to find a diplomatic way out of the awkwardness. "But no. I'm so sorry."

"No worries," I said. Stacy got up self-consciously, looking for her clothes.

"I'll just be on my way," I said, quickly putting my clothes back on, especially my recovered belt. "Maybe we can have drinks some day," I said.

"Um, yeah," she said, utterly confounded.

"I'll let myself out," I said, grateful as ever for my intention reversal superpower. It had transformed a scorned woman carrying out hell's fury into an embarrassed host confused why she was naked and covered with flour in the middle of the day with another woman.

I caught a cab and returned to Cliff's house. His gate and door were still open from my quick escape. His clothes were still strewn in the front yard. I picked them up and closed the door behind me, securing us in, before returning upstairs.

"Whose there?" Cliff called out, completely defenseless to anyone who might be an intruder. He had managed to remove his blindfold in my absence. He was angry that I left him stranded, helplessly cuffed to his own bed.

"What the hell just happened?" he asked. "And what happened to you?" My body was still covered in flour and other marks from my battle with Stacy.

"I am so sorry I left you," I explained. "Stacy took my power belt. I found her at her apartment. I had to use intention reversal on her to keep her from killing me, and to get my belt back."

"Is she OK?" he asked out of genuine concern. He doubted Stacy would ever want to see him again, let alone work through their relationship after discovering the two of us in such a compromising position.

"She's OK," I answered. "Just a little confused. The good news is she has no recollection of discovering us fucking each other today. The bad news is she also has no memory of you at all."

"What the hell? Are you serious?" he asked, in shock. "You erased my relationship with her?

"Consider it a favor," I said offering a different perspective. "You pretty much annihilated your relationship when she discovered us. I just gave you a fresh start. You have no explaining to do. And now, because you already know her so well, you have everything you need to sweep her off her feet again."

"Damn you're good," he said, impressed.

"You're welcome," I said. I unzipped my boots and kicked them off.

"What are you doing now?" he asked.

"Finishing what I started," I said with a smile. I removed my top and then seductively lowered my skirt down my long legs.

"But this time I'm going to finish what I started."

CHAPTER FOUR

Cliff and I used the rest of the afternoon and evening to finish what we had started in the morning. We were both insatiable. The vital partnership we had forged was taken to a new level.

As I left that evening, Cliff reminded me of first reason he invited me over so early that morning, the urgent threat on both of our lives, the mayor and the city. "We have to find and stop these guys," he asserted. "We can't have people brainwashing victims and committing crimes. We've never faced a threat like this. Be careful out there."

"Thank you Chief," I said. "Don't worry about me. I'll look into it and get back to you. Keep me posted on anything you find out."

"Thank you Goldie," he said. "I will."

I slept like a rock that night, a blissful rock. The quiet morning allowed me the fantasy of reminiscing the day before with Cliff. I could still feel the memory of his muscular body around mine, and the aroma of his masculine cologne. I also felt some residual soreness from Stacy kicking my ass. It would be a day I would never forget. I had no idea it would all pale in comparison to what was about to happen.

My naked body lay tired but satisfied across the bed, covered only by the cool crisp sheet. I took in a deep breath and tried to wrap my groggy mind around the strange happenings in the city and the threatening note Cliff told me about. My mind wrestled to engage, but my body begged for more rest.

"Hello Jennifer," a deep masculine voice intruded my haziness in the sanctuary of my bedroom, "or should I call you Goldie?"

I startled awake. My eyes opened wide in fear. I sat up quickly. I saw an outline of a man sitting in the shadows of my bedroom chair staring at me.

"Who are you? How'd you get in here?" I tried to muster as much strength and command in my voice as I could while feeling suddenly vulnerable. I pulled the sheet up over my naked body. My heart pounded like a bass drum.

"That's the least important question or concern you will have today," he answered with calloused coolness.

The darkness in the room limited my visibility. "Who are you?" I demanded again.

"That's a bit more important, but unnecessary," he answered.

I reached for my belt from where I always leave it next to my bed. Even if it were the only thing I had on, it would be all I need to overpower this intruder, whoever he was.

"Looking for this?" he asked with an arrogant soft laugh as he stood up. I could see the silhouette of the tall thin man holding up what looked like to be my power belt. "Here, let me put it on. I've always wanted to do this."

"Damn!" I said, all too familiar with what that would mean. He was wearing my belt, and I was wearing nothing. He felt the power course through his muscles as he stood over me: I was helpless beneath him. My mind raced. Who is this? How does he know about my belt? How does he know my name?

"Shit. Who are you?" I repeated.

He calmly walked around the bed and pulled open the drapes. Sunlight filled the room like a bright spotlight. My retinas fought to adjust to get a clear view of the assailant. He picked up a chair and placed it in the middle of the spacious bedroom. "Come. Sit." His words were calm but insistent.

"Fuck you," I said, refusing to hand the intruder control in my own bedroom, especially when I lay naked under the sheet. I studied his appearance, as he stood undaunted in the sunlight. I hoped for something that might help me to recognize him. He was about 6'3" with a lanky fit body like a runner. He looked distinguished but average with blue eyes, wire-rimmed glasses, a long narrow nose and medium length dark hair with very slight signs of graying above his ears. His lankiness accentuated long features to his body with a long face, long arms, legs and noticeably long hands. He wore a simple dark pullover shirt and slacks. I was certain I had never seen him before.

"We'll get to that," he said with a smile. "There are two ways we can do this, the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is with your full cooperation to come sit in this chair. The hard way is what I will do with the power of this belt to put you in this chair. That will most certainly involve pain and un-pleasantries for you that will make you wish you had simply cooperated. Your choice."

I looked around the room for a way of escape. There was nothing near me I could use as a weapon to defend myself. Naked and weak, I also knew I would never make it to my bedroom door, let alone the door to get out of my condo before his new-found speed and power would pounce on me. Even if I did make it outside, how far could I get with nothing on? I tried desperately to lock eyes with his, in hopes of getting the upper hand with my powers of intention reversal. His eyes darted around me, almost as if purposely avoiding eye contact. "Damn," I said, feeling defeated. I knew as well as he did, that with him wearing my belt, one way or another, I would end up in that chair. I pulled the sheets with me as I began to move out of the bed.

1...345678