Golf and Sex Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Things proceed with my new friends.
1.5k words
4.33
10.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wxyz618
Wxyz618
25 Followers

Chapter 2

While Ron continues to suck my cock, Cathy is laying on her back trying to recover from multiple orgasms. She then tries to sit up but is too weak to move. I then slide over so my fingers are caressing her pussy lips and she says she needs a big cock in her pussy, not fingers or pencil dick. She slowly rolls over and pushes Ron off my now stiffening cock. She says she has waited long enough to experience a real dick and sits on me in cowgirl position. I am not fully hard at this point but she is so wet that my dick slides into her warm, wet pussy. Cathy then tells Ron to lick her pussy while she rides my cock.

Ron obeys everything Cathy requests and I now feel him licking her pussy and my balls at the same time. She is now groaning and says she is riding to another orgasm which squeezes my cock like a vice. At this point, I am almost completely hard with the ball licking and fucking when Cathy rolls off and tells Ron to get under her in a 69 position so she can suck the little dick and now says I must fuck her doggy style. I quickly obey and slide my stiff cock into her pussy again and Ron is now under us both and licking like a dog after peanut butter. He says he wants to suck cum from both of us so I should shoot my load so he can eat it while his dick is being sucked.

Cathy says fuck me harder so I push in so far my balls almost get swallowed in her pussy while Ron continues to lick like he is starving. It doesn't take too many more thrusts until I explode another (but much smaller) load into her pussy. Ron senses my ejaculation and pulls my cock from her pussy and proceeds to lick me clean and then starts sucking the cum from Cathy's pussy.

I now ask if I may have a turn licking pussy cum and Ron says he will continue to clean my dick with his mouth and I should eat pussy until she collapses. His dick is no longer visible so I assume he shot a load but not sure so I ask him and he says Cathy sucked it out of him and his dick disappears after he cums. I am so wiped out that I tell them I need to go home to recover. Before I leave, Cathy sits up and says please come back again next Wednesday after golf and she will have a surprise for me. I tell them I will be happy to return to another fuck & suck session next week.

Chapter 3

I returned home to rest and recover. After all, I am 65 years old and not as fast to recover as when I was younger. In my early 20's I could cum 3 times in an hour but those days are long gone. Now I need days rather than hours to reload.

The following Wednesday was a rainy one and golf was cancelled. Ron called and asked if I could come to their house early so there would be more time for sex and the surprise will be there about noon for lunch. I said I will be over at noon for lunch if that was ok with him. He said there will be a big spread available when I get there.

It only takes about 20 minutes to arrive at Ron & Cathy's house so I leave from home and arrive just after noon. There is another car in their driveway so I thought they may have company. I ring the doorbell and Ron opens the door completely nude. He invites me in and says to strip down and proceed to the master bedroom where lunch is being served. As I walk down the hall, I hear moaning and lots of oh's coming from the bedroom. I turn the corner and Cathy is spread out on the bed completely naked with a dark haired woman with her head between Cathy's legs munching pussy with Cathy and the woman both moaning.

Ron says, hey Rachel, if you can tear yourself away from my wife's pussy for a moment, our new big dicked friend is here. She turns and says oh my and is staring at my now hardening cock. Ron says, Dan, meet my sister Rachel. She got divorced about a year ago and is horny as a teenager. Well hello Rachel! She is about 40 years old, 5'6" tall with long dark hair and a huge set of tits. They must be at least 40's! Her nipples are standing up like missiles ready for lift off. She still has panties on but they are transparent and there is a wet spot right at her pussy. My cock immediately comes to full attention. She says hi Dan, want to join me for lunch? I heartily agree because I love eating pussy. She says she has decided to have tube steak now and I can eat at the Y! Cathy says she doesn't care who but somebody needs to get their tongue in her pussy.

Ron says he will be back with some drinks for everyone because he thinks we will all need to rehydrate after losing so many body fluids. I thank him as Rachel grabs my cock and pulls me onto the king size bed. She starts by just kissing the head of my dick and massaging my balls which are pulled up tight. Then she proceeds to lick up and down the shaft and kisses the head and then back down to the balls. This is obviously not the first cock she has played with! Meanwhile, Cathy is begging me to eat her wet pussy because she loves to cum.

Ron returns with drinks for everyone and we all switch places. Cathy is now sucking me, Rachel is back eating Cathy and Ron is sucking on Rachels luscious tits. He has a raging hard on of about 3" long and thin as a twig but with precum oozing from his minature dick. He says to please suck him so he can cum. I decline the offer but take my fingers and jack him off and taste his precum. Not what I expected it to taste like but not bad. I regularly eat my own cum but never tasted anyone else's. His precum had almost no taste at all. Maybe small dicks don't have much flavor? Next thing I know, he is cumming but it is only a few drops that run down his tiny balls.

By now Cathy is doing a suck job on me that is about to make me cum and I tell her to stop if she wants fucked. She says I must hold off until they get into position. I wasn't sure what that meant until she got on top of Rachel with both pussies staring at me. Cathy says I need to take turns fucking them both by taking a few strokes in each pussy and alternating so both can feel a real cock.

Never having been in this situation before, I do as I am told and take a few strokes in Cathy's pussy and then a few in Rachels hot pussy. Cathy is wetter but Rachel is so tight it is hard to get in after I am out. Oh what a feeling. It isn't long until I can't holdback anymore and shoot a big load into Rachels cunt and then pull out and finish in Cathy's wet pussy. I am trying to enjoy the moment when Ron immediately jumps in to clean up all the cum from both pussies and my cock.

After I regain my composure, I tell Ron he has to share some pussy and since I have not had a chance to eat Rachel, I tell him to eat Cathy. I didn't notice it earlier but Rachel is shaved everywhere except directly above her pussy. It is shaved in the shape of an arrow pointing directly at her clit! I jump in and start to suck her pussy and use my tongue to make her shudder. She is almost ready to explode and so I insert 2 fingers into her G spot and she suddenly squirts right into my mouth. Mmmmmm Yummy. She is moaning and squirting like I have never experienced.

Ron is now sucking me again and I am starting to get hard. Rachel sees my dick and says she needs to be fucked. I pull her over and put her legs on my shoulders. She has never experienced this before! I plunge into her and she screams that I am hitting bottom and cums with unbelievable force that nearly pushes me off the bed. I explode a small load and continue to bang her until I go soft. All three join in to clean me up before I go home. What a day!

Wxyz618
Wxyz618
25 Followers