Mikey, Tommy and Mary

Story Info
Young bi man has intimate liaison with elderly couple.
2.7k words
4.43
23.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following tale includes graphic scenes of man-on-man sex. Discretion is advised.

..................................

Dublin 1992

I met Tommy in the swimming pool changing rooms. A big, awkward, shy 19-year-old with closeted bisexual fantasies, I wasn't terribly confident in my body or my appearance. I had showered and was changing in a three-sided cubicle. The fourth side had a flimsy plastic curtain that opened out to the main bench area. An old man sat on the bench with only his towel draped across his legs. It was a quiet day.

He looked over at me, smiled and lowered his eyes to my groin area. This was a very new situation for me. He looked friendly and gentle. I felt safe and suddenly aroused. I took a chance and removed the towel from my waist. He gave me a thumbs up sign and I grabbed my balls and cock and shoved them forward to display myself to him. He was staring intently. With a couple of yanks, I sprung to attention. I peeled back the foreskin to give him a better view. I started wanking off for him and he licked his lips and I saw him stroking under his towel.

He was a small man, cleanly shaved, bald, but for some grey hair around the sides and back of his head. He had a small patch of white hair across his chest but seemed otherwise smooth. He had a small paunch and thin white legs. I guessed him to be perhaps in his 70s.

Suddenly the door opened with a clatter and two men entered talking loudly. The old man and I quickly busied ourselves with our belongings while they chatted about football, changed into their swimming gear and disappeared into the pool.

I sat on my little seat in front of him with my legs spread wanting him to see all. He shuffled along the bench to be as close as he could be. I caught a glimpse of his silver pubes under his towel while we both stared.

"Do you want to see my arse?" he asked. They were the first words he spoke to me. I nodded and he stood before me and spread his cheeks. He leaned forward and his long balls dangled under him. His legs were a little wrinkled. His smooth buttocks and puckered arsehole stretched before me. It was my first time seeing another man this way. I badly wanted to touch him.

The door opened again and we normalised ourselves quickly.

The intruder changed at the far end of the room where he could not see in my cubicle. But Tommy could see me. I felt reckless but while Tommy sat before me and the man started whistling as he undressed near his locker, I wanked myself in earnest. Tommy watched while I spunked onto the damp floor tiles, having to lean forward against the wall when my strength left me.

More people entered the room and I knew our encounter was over. I had a hurried second shower to wash my cock, dried off and got dressed.

I barely made my maths class in time and I thought about our encounter all day. I went back to the pool a few times but he wasn't there. I next saw him one wet December evening, walking home after lectures. I was cold and miserable and on a busy footpath a small man peaked out from under his umbrella and waved. I paused.

"Oh. Hello." I said awkwardly. He held out his hand and introduced himself. "I'm Tommy," he said. "Pleased to meet you. That was fun wasn't it? You're a very attractive young man."

Still not sure of what to do, I thought it would be rude not to at least introduce myself, considering the intimate nature of our encounter. "Mikey," I said. "Pleased to meet you," and we shook hands.

He was just on his way back from the pool and we chatted briefly about swimming. He looked at his watch, then back to me. "I live just down this street," he nodded towards a side road that led to a small housing estate. "Come for a cup of tea. It's cold here."

I followed him to a quaint house with a lush front garden. When we walked in he surprised me. "Mary, I'm home!" he called out.

A short, stout elegant lady emerged from the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron. "This is Mikey, the young man from the pool I told you about. We just met on the street. Isn't it exciting?"

She grasped my hand in both of hers and pulled me towards her. "Well hello Mikey. Tommy has been talking about you non-stop. He told me all about what a fine specimen you were and," she stood back to appraise me, "he wasn't wrong!"

Then she pulled me in for a wet kiss and her big tits pressed into my belly for a second.

Tommy brought me to a small bedroom. He stood before me, his hands unbuckling my belt. We looked and our mouths met. I'd never kissed a man, although I had fantasised about it ever since I saw two men together in the downstairs room of the Stags Head bar. I was prepared to not like it. The sensation was somewhat strange. His light stubble was rough against my skin but his mouth was hungry and wet. We drew each other close and he took my hands around and put them on his arse. I squeezed his skinny old buttocks through his trousers and we began removing clothes.

He knelt before me and unlaced my shoes. Removing my shoes and socks he stroked my feet gently with his finger tips, his nails gently scraping my skin. It felt amazing. Then he opened out my shirt and pushed it from my shoulders. Leaning forward, it fell behind me. He caressed my hairy chest and gently pinched my nipple.

Almost in one movement, he slipped completely out of his own clothes and turned his back to me with a coy smile and knelt on the bed with his arse in the air presented to me.

"It's my first time," I explained as I approached. I spread his cheeks to examine him, filled with curiosity, and ran my fingers up and down his cleft. He squirmed with pleasure. I wet my finger and played around his hole. He pushed back against it so I pressed. His body opened up and my finger was inside him.

Suddenly he called out loudly - "MARY!"

When she came, he instructed her to "bring the grease". She returned with a large tube of K-Y lubricant. Taking a dollop in her hand she spread his arse cheeks apart and ran it up and down his cleft. Then she took another dab on her fingertip and pushed it inside him, working it efficiently around in and out of his hole. Then she took a third gob in her hand and said, "come, this is for you." I pulled off my trousers and she applied it around my knob, and mixing it with my pre-cum, peeling back the foreskin and down the length of me. Throwing the tube back on the locker she pushed him on the bed and opened his ass cheeks for me.

Kneeling behind him I rubbed my cock around his sloppy arse, finding the indentation of his entrance and letting my cock sit there. I felt too big. "I don't want to hurt him," I said. But she smiled and pushed my hips towards him. "He's not as fragile as you think, young man," she giggled. I pushed hard with a jerk and I entered him quickly. He gasped as his body opened for me. Slowly, gradually, inch by inch, I sank down inside him, hard as a rock and coated in sloppy wet juice.

Mary dried her hands on a small towel and stood watching, hands on hips.

I lifted his butt towards me and started to fuck, my hips slapping against his arse as he grunted with each stroke, "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh".

I couldn't last. The intensity of the situation overcame me quickly and I came with an animal's roar. I stayed hard inside him for a while after I came, gradually softening. Pulling out of him slowly, Mary cleaned us down with a towel, wiping my cock and balls and then wiping Tommy's arse.

"Thank you Mary," I said sheepishly.

In truth, I didn't feel great. It was all very anticlimactic. The whole encounter had felt far too rushed. Sure, it was sexy and everything, but it was kinda like "wham bam thank you man", wasn't it?

They suggested I stay for tea and I thought it would be rude to say no. I slipped my clothes back on and we sat at the kitchen table while Mary served us up some delicious Irish stew. A bottle of wine was opened 'in my honour'. They asked me about my studies in Trinity College and they told me their story: retired 10 years, both teachers, no kids.

Mary drank two fast glasses of wine and looked tipsy. She stood and walked past me, suddenly pretending to stumble and landed on my lap.

"Oh deary me," she exclaimed. "I don't know what came over me."

Her top two blouse buttons were undone and she heaved her large chest before me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. I gave her a good squeeze, feeling her fat tummy rolls and her hips. She was squishy and soft but I could feel firm muscle underneath. She had plenty of vitality in her still.

"Be careful now Mary, don't hurt yourself," I blurted and we all giggled.

She turned and kissed me. We laughed. I pulled her closer and we kissed again. This time, her hands came to my head and we pressed together. My hands stroked her back and touched the sides of her breast. She didn't object. I glanced over to Tommy who was watching us with a smile. She stroked my chest and, feeling bold now, I curiously felt the shape of her breast through her bra. Her change of breathing told me that she liked it. Her kiss became more intense. Her thick, short thighs were across me. I touched them to feel their firmness.

"Mary, take out your tits for the young man," spoke Tommy. I was a little thrown by the directness of the language, but Mary opened her blouse and pulled her bra over her tits, stretched across her chest, and her veiny, wrinkled, stretch-marked tits hung to her stomach. I took a tit in my hand, lifting it and feeling the weight, squeezing it, relishing the sensation. They were loose and soft, but still plenty of flesh left inside them.

"Will you give her a good ride Mikey?" said Tommy. "I can't get it up anymore and she hasn't had a proper ride in years. Get up there now Mary and let Tommy ride you."

"Hold on Tommy," I said. "Mary, what do you want."

"I want that big mickey up inside me, that's what I want," she laughed.

Without further ado, she stood up and pulled off her skirt, her underwear and her socks. She took me by the hand into the bedroom, grabbed the K-Y and threw it to Tommy. He squeezed a good amount into his fingers and while she lay back and spread her legs, opening her cunt with her fingers, he applied it skillfully all around her inner lips. Her pubes were long and wispy, black speckled with silver. She had retained more colour than Tommy had.

My session with Mary was altogether less rushed and much more satisfying. I started by rubbing my cock around her cunt, but she was impatient and she grabbed it with her hand, brought it to her opening and raised her hips to push it in. There was a pleasant tightness. We started humping. Having blown my load only an hour before I could contain myself better this time. She seemed to love kissing and she grabbed my head roughly, forcing my mouth hard onto hers.

Tommy started to tickle my balls from behind. It felt nice but kind of interrupted my stride, so I asked him to stop.

She wanted to roll to the side, so we fucked at right angles, both of us lying on our sides on the bed. I could really bury myself deep inside her from this angle. She started rubbing her clitoris, which I felt on the top of my cock. I caressed her tits softly until Tommy grabbed one roughly and squeezed it. "Like this, Mikey, squeeze them hard." So, I followed his lead and I leaned forward to suck one forcefully into my mouth as far as I could, feeling her nipple down the back of my throat. That got a good response from Mary. Her belly rolls jiggled as we fucked.

Tommy had taken off his trousers and was wanking and giving us words of encouragement. From where I lay, his cock looked huge, but flaccid. Not totally soft, but rubbery and flexible. I wanted to investigate more but I had my hands full at that time.

Mary was rubbing herself furiously now and had regressed to a pre-verbal state. "Ng, ng, ng," she uttered, in time to our rhythm. Tommy guided me along: "fuck her hard now Mikey, really hard. She's ready to come. Go on. Give it to her."

Every time I slammed into her she moved slightly up along the bed and her head was pressing against the headboard. She turned her head backwards so now she was sliding backwards. I grabbed the headboard to help me slam into her as hard as I could. She was clearly on the verge of orgasming so I didn't want to stop to change positions but I worried a little in case she could hurt herself.

Finally her grunts changed to cries. Her hips changed rhythm and I slowed down to match her. With a few strong final humps on my cock, she came towards me, crying and whimpering, panting and sweating. "Yes, yes, yes," was all she could say. She was a hot, mess. She took me in a deep warm embrace, sobbing, tears running down her face. It was far-and-away the wildest, craziest sex I'd ever had, with this little old woman who was older than my grandmother. I held her in my arms, proud of the orgasm I'd helped her have, my raging cock still buried inside her.

Tommy lay down behind her, tenderly caressing her. I was moved by his affection for her.

She rolled away and my cock slipped out. Tommy reached around Mary and stroked it. Then he leaned over Mary, while she sprawled across the bed in post-orgasmic bliss. He took me in his mouth and started to stroke my shaft with his hands while tonguing my knob and frenulum. He kept stroking and gobbling while I came in his mouth, continuing until I could no longer bear it. I stretched out my arms on the bed beside Mary and closed my eyes in a state of supreme contentment.

I opened my eyes to see Tommy masturbating near us on a chair. Our eyes met and I crawled over to finish him with my hand and he came on his stomach. There were just a few drops. I spread his sperm around his stomach and took a dab on the tip of my tongue for a curious taste: salty and slightly sour, not unpleasant. I fondled his huge ballsack as we talked.

He explained that he can orgasm, but he can't get properly hard. He thanked me for pleasuring Mary and for riding his arse. He filled me with compliments and praise, about my body, my cock and my sexual potency. We joked about what we might do next time we met: what orifices we'd lick and what we could stick where! We promised to go slowly.

Then I dressed, kissed them both goodnight, and set off back to my apartment in the cold night air.