Golf Club Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on... you have a go too." Dianne seemed to push the other man forward, and soon I replaced sucking Lee's cock with this shorter, fatter one. At first I wasn't sure about it, as it tasted 'odd' but quickly realised that he'd just been fucking my friend and it was a mix of his jizz and her juices.... which set me off onto a whole new gear!

Although I'd never vocalised this before; but after watching similar things on video this had been my #1 fantasy for months.... only for Brad to take it to another level, with his wife's help.

"How about you fuck all three of her holes?" She chuckled; "she looks up for it." She then took a long sip of wine, as the two men stepped back. "Are you?"

The odd thing was that even in films I'd never heard a woman use that word before; and rarely a man either.... which was a sign of the times I suppose. Panting for breath, I looked over at Danny who was now lying propped up against the sofa with a drink in one hand and Karen sucking his cock.

"Yes.... yes... I am." I panted as she handed me a drink which I gulped down again. "What do I do?"

"Who wants to go where?" She asked the men, "Brad? Do you want to choose?"

Her husband eased me off his cock as he thought, and my legs were shaking as I stood sipping yet another fruity cocktail.

"Lee? Do you want to to sit forward?" The chubby man grinned and squeezed my arse as he moved past me. "Gordy, are you happy with a blow job?"

"I guess so." He smiled, "I'm not sure what I've got left anyway."

"Just wait till she sucks your dick..... it'll get hard quick enough!"

"That just leaves you my dear." Dianne chuckled before kissing her husband, "the bullseye?"

"You know me, gorgeous.... I just love fucking a bit of tight arse."

"Well," Dianne giggled, "that rules me out these days." which made the others chuckle too.

"Oh." Dianne raised her hand to stop proceedings, "Sam sweetie... you do do anal don't you?"

I nervously shook my head.

Even in porn it was a rarity and Danny had never mentioned it.

"Oh dear." She gasped, "that changes everything."

"You're sure you want to do this; you know for Brad and the others to fuck your arse tonight?"

I did.... I really did! Looking again at my husband he was kneeling in front of Margaret who was bent double on the sofa with her legs splayed and he was licking not just her recently fucked fanny but I could tell that he was licking her arsehole too.

"Yes." I nodded, "yes please." Which got a loud laugh from those surrounding me. I knew we had to be quick before I lost my nerve.

She pondered a moment, then whispered to Karen who was now standing next to us. She then scampered off and came back with a tube of what was lubricant.

"Okay sweetheart, kneel on the chair and open your legs." I did as commanded, only for Gordon to begin stroking my nylons, which sent a tingle through my loins and relaxed me.

"Shall I do the honours?" Dianne asked but didn't wait for an answer, telling me to pull my arse cheeks apart, then stroked my puckered anus which sent yet another tingle through my lower half. "Are you ready?"

"Yes... yes..." I panted; desperate with anticipation. "Oh my God!" I gasped as she probed my hole with a finger, pulling it open then squirting the gel in.

"And again." Dianne told me. I pulled my cheeks apart and this time she pushed her finger even deeper then pulled it to one side, then squirted more gel into my arse.

"How does that feel?" She asked and I wiggled my hips to show how happy I was. "Okay; who wants to do the honours? You?"

I heard Danny say, "Sorry.... I'm finished.... no matter how tempting, I doubt I can get another hard on.... happy to watch though."

I wiggled my hips again and slapped my arse, then pulled the cheeks apart again.

"Brad?" Lee asked.

"Oh go on then." he chuckled, "pass the lube."

With my head facing away I couldn't see anyone and was now riddled with anticipation. When Brad took hold of my hips I began breathing very shallowly and felt a pain in my chest; but that disappeared when I felt his knob-head press against my puckered and greased arse hole.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded, then wiggled my hips.

"Cheeky fucker!" He laughed then slapped my arse cheek, then slowly pushed his cock past the tightness of my ring.... making me go "Aaaaaggghhhh.... oooohhhh." He pulled back to the edge, then pushed again making me bite my bottom lip.... but the sensations of having his cock up my arse were mind blowing.

After a minute or two I relaxed enough for Brad to pick up the pace and begin fucking my arse in earnest; making me squeak and gasp with every thrust.

"Is it stretched enough now??" I heard Lee ask.

" It most certainly is my friend." Brad chuckled, easing his cock back out then playfully spanking my arse again.

It appeared that Brad was now going to sit on the chair and I would straddle him while Lee fucked my arse and Gordy got his cock sucked.

"Just relax baby." Brad whispered as I lowered myself onto his cock again; then he kissed me and played with my tits while sucking on my already tingling nipples. This managed to distract me, so I was startled when I felt Lee pressing his knob-head against my numb arse ring, and I wasn't totally prepared when he forced his lubed up cock up in one push, taking my breath away and let out a prim-evil grunt.

"It's okay Sam," Brad whispered, "just relax.... relax.... then you'll enjoy it."

Lee obviously didn't take heed and began fucking my stretched arsehole as if it was a wet pussy.

"Oh my God.... oh my God!" I panted as his cock filed my arse making it ache like never before.

I had to push my face into Brad's shoulder as I tried desperately to 'relax'.... only to find Brad gently fucking my pussy as Lee forcefully fucked my arse, the two of them stretching the membrane separating both orifices.

Brad was correct; it took me well over a minute to get my breathing right, as both men fucked my arse and pussy with very little regard for my feelings.... which was becoming a turn on.

Although soon in a distant world of my own, with two much older men fucking my arse and pussy while a third cock was rowing harder by the second in my mouth, I was aware of the female voices behind me.

"She does like the cock, doesn't she?"

"Look at her, she's on fire....she's going to be very popular in the group."

"I've never seen anyone get turned so quickly.... it took me weeks before I sucked another man's cock in front of the group."

"She won't be able to sit down for a week after Lee's finished fucking her arse!"

I eventually through my head backwards and began breathing noisily through my nose; then sensed someone beside my head and it was Gordy waggling his rubbery cock towards my mouth, so nose flaring and eyes almost manically open I opened my mouth and when he filled it with semi-flaccid dick, the women in the room all cheered and clapped, which urged Lee and Brad on, fucking my holes even harder and faster.

"Huh.... huh...HUH.... OH FUCK..... HUUHHHHH!" I heard in my ear as Lee forced his forehead against my spine and with three rough thrusts, filled my arse with cum, which dribbled out when he pulled out as my sphincter was now stretched and aching like mad.

This tipped Brad over the edge and his last few thrusts were so forceful I felt like I might shoot off his cock; and it felt lovely as my pussy felt that warm sensation when it filled up with his copious cum.

Gordy's cock had noticeably stiffened in my mouth which made him laugh, "you're right.... she is a fucking amazing cocksucker -- look how fucking hard she's made it!"

Emotionally shattered I put my hand on his thigh and pushed him away, while Brad slowly emptied his balls one last time inside me; eventually leaving me to rest against him hearing his heart beat as fast as my own as I rested my head on his hairy chest.

When I stood up I was shaking like a leaf and unsteady on my legs.

"I think I need a cigarette." I told no one in particular.

"Come with me." Margaret smiled, as she lead me through the living room past her naked and semi-naked friends, including my husband who smiled but gave me a quizzical look, presumably as he'd never seen me smoke in all the time we'd known each other.

The whole night had been surreal, but not more so than standing at the kitchen door, smoking with another woman and both of us only wearing stockings, suspenders and sexy shoes.

Once sure we were away from prying ears, she asked "Are you okay my dear? That was quite some performance in there."

"Performance?" I sighed, "Wow... what a buzz! That was amazing.... I mean.... wow.... with everyone watching! But, what will everyone think of me?" I looked up and took a drag off my cigarette.

Sensing I was on the verge of tears she rubbed my arm to console me; "Sweetie you are a star! Even I got turned on watching you and I've been coming to these parties for over ten years!"

We were soon joined by a nervous looking Dianne, who like us was topless and knickerless.... which seems utterly bizarre looking back now.

"I'm sorry was a bit... rough with you." Dianne smiled and touched my arm, "he gets a bit carried away...sometimes doesn't realise people have different boundaries to him."

It's okay." I mumbled, looking away and taking a long drag from my cigarette, then exhaling I turned back to her; "tell the truth? Bloody Hell..... I liked it that way.... loved it..... it was such a massive turn on him.... you know.... 'being rough'... like that."

"I'll tell him you said that." The other woman giggled, making her boobs jiggle, "but beware.... that was nothing compared to what he's capable of!"

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged as the women smiled 'knowingly' at each other.

What had I let myself in for?

Ten minutes later Dianne tentatively led me to the bathroom where she helped me clean up; apparently enjoying wiping and washing my pussy and aching arsehole, judging by the pressure and her giggles, then for some reason surrounding decorum, I put my knickers back on to rejoin the others in the living room.

The men no longer made any pretence regarding sucking their tummies in as they gathered drinking and laughing at one side of the room while we ladies sat on the sofa and chairs, chatting about bits n bobs, like sexily undressed members of the WI.

It appeared that there were about 12 other couples from the area in their 'group', some more active than others and at one time or another had met at the Golf Club; and Danny and I were currently the youngest members by about 10 years.

At around 11 the party dissipated and taxis arrived to take the us happy loving couples home; and it was only then that the magnitude of what I..... WE had just done; but Danny kept squeezing my arm and smiling, then in the taxi unusually held my hand tightly, and kissed me on the cheek and smiled a couple of times during the twenty minute journey.

Once home the atmosphere was a bit cloudy; with neither of us capable of the words needed to talk about the party.

"Tea? Coffee?" He asked.

"Tea please?"

We stood watching the kettle boil in silence.

Danny looked sheepish as he handed me my cup; "I think I'm getting a hard-on again!" He spluttered then laughed out loud.

"You... you" he struggled to find the words, "were fucking awesome.... so fucking sexy when you took them all on! Three men... all at once Sam.... FUCKING HELL it was sexy!"

"Really?"

"Sure" he spluttered then looked confused. "You did enjoy it didn't you? You certainly looked like you did."

"God yes.... I loved it... but you know... now... cold light of day and all that.... I'm worried about how you feel about me... and them." I started to get a bit teary.

"I'll show you how I feel." he grinned then turned me until I was pressed against the kitchen table. "Get on there."

"What do you mean?"

"Get your arse on there!" he sounded forceful for the first time in our marriage, which made my heart race again as I tentatively sat on the table, legs swinging.

"Lie back." I did so, then felt Danny stroking my legs ever so gently then kissing the nylon until my dress was around my waist and he was kissing and stroking my suspenders and pubic mound. With his fingers just inside the waistband of my knickers he looked up and winked; "I will show you how much I enjoyed watching you get fucked tonight."

He slowly pulled the knickers off, shuffled my legs over his shoulders then began kissing my inner thighs, while forcing my legs backwards until I was nearly bent double, then began kissing my recently fucked pussy, as he fingers gently parted the labia. Danny then ran his tongue from clit to arse hole, then back again.

How could he do this? Both holes still had an other man's cum in them; but this didn't stop him... in fact the opposite as he poked his tongue inside my hot pussy, where he had to be tasting spunk! Then as I wiggled he moved his tongue to my stretched and tender arse hole which I knew had been leaking; my God it sent shivers up my spine when he began licking it and sliding a finger in to pull it wider making my grab onto the table edges.

Still with his finger in my tingling arsehole he returned his tongue to my engorged clit where he nibbled and chewed like an over enthusiastic puppy.... making my shiver and shake until the inevitable happened and I came.... boy did I cum! Groaning and squealing like never before.

As I wriggled I knew something different was happening as I'd never had an orgasm so intense. When he stood up I was still shaking and had to clamp my thighs together to stop any more 'stuff' coming out; but Danny was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Fucking Hell Sam.... you pissed all over my face..... it was amazing!"

I could barely speak as I fought to get my breath back.

"I think our life might just be changing." Danny smiled as I parted my thighs to feel how really wet my pussy was.... it was soaking and sticky with a puddle on the table.

"You kinky sod." I laughed.

"Too fucking true I am.... you too!" he laughed, licking his finger.

I had lunch with Dianne at the start of the week just so she could confirm too that I was happy with how the party had gone. Satisfied I was, were invited to a larger gathering the following Friday night at her house... "Same rules." she whispered as we hugged before leaving; "but maybe I will get a taste of what my husband has been raving about," then winked and we parted.

I was wearing the same outfit on the Friday as I had no time to go shopping; but only Dianne and Brad from the previous week were there..... alongside 6 or 7 other couples.

The format was pretty similar; the women were all wearing very sexy and revealing outfits and the men 'smart casual'. Again we were the youngest people there, with one good looking couple in their mid 30's and the others their 40's or 50's.

We all introduced ourselves then as the music came on and a second round of drinks were handed around, people seemed to naturally pair off or move into small groups.

Just like the previous week Brad casually eased me to a small group of four older men in a corner who began complimenting me on my dress and 'how sexy' I was. It didn't take long for a chubby grey haired man to say "You don't mind if I have a look down under, do you my dear?" Then before I answered he lifted my dress way up high showing off my stocking tops, suspender belt and knickers which got more approving comments.

"Oh look." One man chuckled, "they are starting without us." I turned to see Brad standing next to Danny, both with their pants around their ankles getting blow jobs off two women in their skimpy underwear.

"Bradley tells us you aren't shy either, my dear." The silver haired fox grinned, "is there any chance you could do the same for me and my friends too?"

I finished my drink then caressed their groins to see who had the hardest cock, and funnily enough it was the silver fox.

"I'll take my dress off while you prepare yourselves I giggled. Then just in my sexy black underwear fell to my knees and took turns sucking all four cocks while they caressed my hair and tits, complimenting me all the while.

What another amazing night that was, I took three men at the same time.... twice meaning six different men. Dianne got her opportunity too, taking me into her bedroom where she repeated Danny's actions of the previous week; sucking the spunk out of my pussy and arse.

That started a lifestyle that lasted 12 years, with Brad and Dianne leading us from one adventure to another.

12