Golf Partner/Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sucking harder and harder, so I pulled myself out of her mouth and pushed her over on her back. I put my cock at her pussy entrance and firmly pushed into her tightness. Her warm canal gripped me tightly as I buried myself to the hilt inside her. As I started pumping in and out of her she captured my rhythm. We started fucking faster and faster and I moved my head down and caught one of her nipples and sucked as hard as I could. I moved my right hand under her and as we fucked I again pushed a finger into her asshole. She started bucking against me with an epic orgasm as she cried out in ecstacy. I could feel her pussy flooding as she came as I pumped her harder to make sure she would cum. She suddenly told me to stop as wave after wave of pleasure racked her body.

She breathed as if she had just ran a race, sprinting to the finish line, while I remained impaled in her hot pussy (my blue pill had kicked in perfectly).

As her breathing slowed, she squeezed me with her kegels, then would release as I watched, both of us building up to fuck some more.

I gently kissed her as I told her I was going to break her rule IF she let me. She reminded me, "We agreed to no marks or hickeys." I said, "I know," and started sucking one, then her other nipple. Each was like a tiny, engorged hard-on. Her breasts were perfectly matched, probably 36 c's and firm with a slight sag that comes from being (as I found out later) 61.

I put my hand on a breast and lifted it as I kissed her underboob. I gently sucked, then asked, "Does your husband ever look underneath your tits?"

She smiled and said no and warned me not to leave a big mark. I concentrated sucking an area the size of a nickel or quarter under her boob as she rolled on top of me and started rocking her hips into me, jamming my cock deep into her cervix. She started speeding up and said, "don't stop."

I released my grip on her tit and quickly lifted her other breast and repeated sucking a quarter sized spot onto her underboob. As she was speeding to another orgasm for herself, I could feel myself and my cock boiling up as I detonated inside of her velvet pussy. She came simultaneously while screaming out unintelligible words. She fell onto my chest as we tried to catch our breath.

We laid in each others arms for a few minutes, then we both fell asleep.

After about a 20 minute nap, we awakened and Barb got up and went to the bathroom, I could hear her peeing and for some reason this felt right. She exited the toilet, washed her hands and then walked to her full length mirror.

As I admired my golfing partner's body, she lifted up her tits and examined my work. Under each breast was a small, dark purple hicky that was unnoticeable unless you lifted it. She turned to me and smiled, but said, "no more."

I said ok, but I told her, "I, and only I, now own your body."

She thought a moment and said, "You now own my body, but may I fuck my husband if he ever decides he wants to?" I gave her permission to fuck her husband, but never anyone else and she agreed. I don't know where these words formed in me, but I was excited she had agreed.

As she came back to her bed to lay next to me I told her I might think of ways to keep me in her mind when we weren't alone together or golfing. She kissed me and said that would never be a problem.

Laying in her bed, I thought to myself that we had a week ahead of us...and I wondered what my wife might be up to in Vegas...

(To be continued...)


12