All Comments on 'Golf Widow's Surprise'

by thelastenglishking

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More more MORE!

Amiable69Amiable697 months ago

What a super story! Mary is going to have so much fun. I hope Devin is a sharer.... Amy x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

yummy story

StLouisLoveStLouisLove7 months ago

Please keep writing more of this story, I have found it to be one of the most interesting ones on here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Story! I love reading white girls getting fucked hard and deep. By Black Gods. Very Good! Peace!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's so boring I couldn't make it to the end of the first page. And please stop abusing exclamation points.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story! Later Mary talks with one of her girlfriends and spreads the truth, black cock rules!

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

Was it rape, or did it turn into pleasure at the end (pun intended)? An excellent lead into Mary's life as a golf widow, and the unexpected and welcomed intrusion into her life. The sex scenes were realistic and well done. It's hard for me to imagine a male with no libido and a wife who didn't seem ready to find her own pleasure. Divin, drunkenly, solved her problem and created one for Walter. The near future may be a pleasure for two adults, one in her 50s and one in his 20s. A fun story to read and the female commentators have agreed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

what more B.S. No married woman would have allowed you to rape her in her own house, because you were drunk and went into the wrong house. I think any woman in her right mind would have hit you over the head with cast iron frying pan and laid you out and called the Police and had laid charges on breaking and entering and forceable rape.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Mary finally “ got some balls” to have a life of her own instead of being a nobody who follows her husband. Great for her. Hope more chapters will follow.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Non-consent section? I liked the story, related to being a golf widow. My husband eased off when we had our two kids, but was missing in action when our last graduated high school, sex was pretty sparse too. Empty nest syndrome kicked in so I went cold turkey with drinking, started swimming at the Y, joined a bike group and took up hiking, my garden went to hell but I shed weight, was full of energy and felt great, my figure almost returned, sex was still out to lunch but each activity provided a new FWB. First: The icebreaker hiker was former co-worker, divorced; a month later we were going at it on his couch, I was stroking his cock but my thoughts were about being married and this was wrong but when he slipped my panties off and ran his tongue slowly up my slit, my reluctance crumbled, I came and oh god did it feel damned nice as he slowly pushed his cock into me, I was soon telling him to cum with me. Second: My biker friend was my first time with a black man, he invited me out to a dance club later that night, hmm, ok, I told my husband it might be a late night with my girlfriends. We danced the whole time, hot, sexy and close, I followed him home and we went straight into his bedroom, He asked, "Have you ever fucked a black man?" "No." "Good, I love fucking a married white woman's pussy and being her first." "Ah, ok, that's what I want too." Wow, its true, he had a big cock, straight and hard and he made sure my pussy took it balls deep multiple times, hot, loud, sometimes painful fucking. Ok, he added another notch on his headboard, I could have cared less, often he would brag to me about recent conquests while fucking me, I loved it. Third: Swimming was different, my first lesbian relationship and I'll say no more.

maddictmaddict5 months ago

OH my goodness, I've become a Walter. I need to buy some clubs

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just more black thug racist trash. And yes, I know, those are redundant terms...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous