Golf Widow's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Of course I don't... you're hot, but-"

"That's more like it! You described me as a 'twenty-two carat MILF' when we were in the kitchen."

Mary's demeanour finally registered with Devin and the change in his expression, indeed body language as a whole, was immediate and palpable; it was Devin's turn to smile and it was wicked: "And I was right... Just like I was right about your being an eager little mare gagging for some cock..."

Devin threw back the covers before he concluded "...Climb in here Mrs P and let me give you some more."

Mary wasn't surrendering her advantage quite that easily; "What, another wham-bang-thank you ma'am? I don't think so; thank you very much." Devin's smile disappeared, but only for the few seconds that it took Mary to move from her chair to her knees beside the bed and wrap her hand around Devin's flaccid, but still substantial cock.

Devin's smile was again on high-beam by the time Mary's lips also encircled his cock. Mary had never taken a man's cock in her mouth before and only an hour ago she would have said that this was because she had 'never wanted to'. But that was before Mary had spent an hour thinking, while watching her virile young neighbour sleep.

Initially Mary had begun by replaying her memory of Devin's penis sliding into her vagina; but quickly the unvarnished truth had intruded: Devin had slammed his fat black cock into her juicy cunt, splitting it wide open and then filling it with his cum! Those thoughts had led on to ones about what else she might like Devin to do with it.

Those thoughts were all lurid and at the very top of Mary's shameless list was to take Devin's cock into her mouth. Mary realised that her oral virginity wasn't a case of 'not wanting to' but of 'never having had the opportunity'; well Mary had one now and she wasn't going to pass it up!

Mary might've been a complete virgin when it came to oral sex, but she suspected that as with seemingly everything in life nowadays... Google would be her friend. Fifteen minutes on her iPad confirmed to Mary that she'd been right and while she might still lack any practical experience, Mary had always been a good student... Monkey see, monkey do would no doubt hold her in good stead.

Of course Mary didn't get everything right the first time around. Devin's yelps and jerks -- fortunately few of either -- told her when she'd gone badly wrong and periods of silence or inaction, Mary took to imply... just fair to middling. For the most part though, Mary was pleased... even smug, to adjudge that her efforts were being well received.

When it first slid between Mary's lips, Devin's cock had been only moderately erect, but it was soon like a flesh-wrapped iron bar! Those yelps and jerks became ever rarer and Devin's movements and utterances instead increasingly suggested, pleasure, even gratification; Mary found Devin's words most especially... encouraging, though not in a way that she might normally have considered so.

Devin's words of the morning, calling Mary an 'eager mare' and a 'horny slut' were repeated, but they proved to be only the half of it. Devin now branded her a 'salacious bitch' a 'sleazy whore' and Mary's favourite of all... a 'cock-gobbling MILF'. Just yesterday, Mary would have been outraged by any one of Devin's appellations, but then yesterday... Mary didn't have a fat cock sliding between her lips either.

Rather than stirring outrage in Mary, Devin's words inflamed her. Each outburst sent a fresh tremor from her groin, which seemed to race through Mary's belly and burst free via her nipples; the cruder the better, thank you very much! Mary even began to entertain the idea of taking this to its conclusion... would Devin then perhaps growl that she was a cum-gobbling MILF?

Good sense -- if you could call it that! - intervened; Mary had formulated her plan while Devin slept and she wasn't going to be diverted. Releasing Devin's cock from her mouth with an audible 'pop', Mary clambered onto the bed to kneel astride Devin's thighs; her arrival there brought a fresh smile to his face and Devin's hand reached up toward Mary's breasts.

Mary swatted the hand aside and snapped "Wait!" Devin meekly complied, though his smile didn't waver; content that whatever Mary had in mind would be worth waiting for. Grasping the hem of the shift dress that she wore, Mary slowly and hopefully alluringly peeled it up and over her head, before casting it aside and giving a suggestive wiggle.

Mary was naked beneath, but conceded that this probably came as no surprise to Devin; her nipples had been pressing through the fabric like truck wheel-nuts and when she'd settled down onto Devin's thighs, he couldn't have failed to feel the moisture trickling down the insides of her own. Having denied Devin's searching hands a moment earlier, Mary now leant forward; offering him her breasts on her own terms.

Devin was quick to accept, his powerful hands ravaging Mary 's breasts in the same cavalier manner that he'd used earlier; his rough attention garnered a similar wanton response from Mary. But Devin went farther; raising himself from the bed he jammed extra pillows behind his shoulders -- exactly why Mary had thought to place them there while Devin slept -- and latched his mouth onto each of Mary's bloated nipples in turn.

Mary's moan in response was primal, Devin's rough hands assailing her breasts had been wonderful, this second assault proved simply exquisite; for a long minute it even distracted Mary from her grand plan. But distracted, not de-railed; Mary pushed herself upright, safely clear of Devin's teasing lips and tongue, then shuffled forward along Devin's thighs.

Mary's destination wasn't hard to guess and confirmed when she rose higher on her knees above Devin's rampant cock. When Devin's hand slipped down to assist, it was swatted away by Mary for a second time. "No! I'm doing it... all of it!" Devin wasn't waiting long; Mary's hand guided his cock between the fleshy portals of her vulva and a moment later, she settled her full weight upon it.

Despite Devin's girth, Mary accommodated fully half of his shaft on that first descent. As Devin growled crude encouragements, Mary rose and descended twice more to impale herself on the rest, a skewering which Mary greeted with her own bestial groan; albeit one that Mary concluded it with a somewhat more fragile yelp.

Mary knew that Devin was 'big', but this position -- of her own shameless choosing! - had emphasised his size. The sensation of Devin's cock seeming to caress every bit of Mary's channel at once as it burrowed into her had been... delicious; but that sensation had concluded with a sting; a bit like a small electrical shock, deep in her belly.

As Mary rose up she understood that that 'shock' had been Devin's cock bumping against her cervix; my God he was big, he'd filled her completely! Mary also realised that said 'shock' wasn't actually unpleasant; a surprise certainly, but not genuinely painful. On her next descent Mary bottomed out with a little more care; Devin's cock tapped her cervix more gently and the sensation was simply... wicked!

Being on top was another 'first' for Mary; indeed until she'd been sidetracked during her Google search of fellatio, she'd never even considered such a thing, Walter would certainly never have countenanced such an audacity! It might have been Mary's first time, but in the instant her orgasm arrived, Mary promised herself that it wouldn't be the last.

It was wonderful to... take charge and as Devin, lay placid and smiling beneath her, Mary saw that he to was aware of her delight and content to pander to it. Beyond that delicious sense of... fullness and the sexy spark which concluded each penetration, Mary soon discovered that a slide backwards and then quickly forward, also delivered a luscious little 'bump' to her clitoris.

It was that bump which had triggered Mary's first orgasm and having discovered it, Mary couldn't resist a repeat... lots of repeats. Conversely, Mary had slumped forward during her orgasm, a move that dropped her nipples back into range of Devin's mouth; his tongue-swipes and teeth-nips provided an extra delight, so Mary decided that her sitting back upright did not need repeating.

Mary was once again 'learning on the job' and enjoying every moment of the lesson and that she'd plenty of time to learn came as a bonus; it seemed that Devin would to last forever laid quietly between her legs. Though that 'bonus' proved a double edged sword, by the time Mary's fourth orgasm had been and gone, the muscles in her legs were beginning to burn!

Mary couldn't have told you how long she'd been... riding Devin; counting orgasms was hard enough, never mind minutes, but Mary knew there'd been a lot of them! Mary remained desperate to 'do it all' but her stamina was waning fast and she knew it; then by accident or design, in the very moment before Mary conceded defeat, Devin once again came up trumps.

Devin's mouth fell free of her left nipple, his serene smile disappeared and announced by a strangled gurgling groan, Mary felt a liquid heat begin pulsing deep inside her body; Devin had climaxed and by the feel of things, he'd climaxed hard! Mary was ecstatic and for one moment thought that she was enjoying Devin's orgasm as much as she had her own...

Reality struck a moment later; It may have been triggered and unexpectedly so, by Devin's climax, but the torrid heat spreading from Mary's groin and through her belly was entirely her own. Until that moment Mary had proved able to quell any repeat of that morning's unseemly outburst, but in the throes of this fifth and a shared orgasm, Mary lost it completely.

Having announced it with a spastic shudder and protracted, inarticulate scream, Mary began pounding herself down on Devin's pumping cock; all thoughts of her exhaustion or concerns about her battered cervix forgotten."Jesus Christ! Fill me Devin! Keep going! Pump my cunt full of come... I want it inside me... every drop!"

What Devin's reaction had been during those moments Mary never knew; too immersed in her own pleasure to even consider him. But, when Mary eventually returned to planet earth and regained at least a degree of composure, it was to find Devin still pinned to the bed beneath her, with that serene smile back upon his face once more.

"I'm guessing you enjoyed that Mary? Though I'm not sure how full of cum your cunt is now... Once you started bouncing around like a jack-in-the-box I could feel it squirting out all over... very wasteful of you."

Mary was mortified, her no doubt already flushed complexion was turning an even deeper red by the moment. While confident that her outburst of the morning hadn't registered with a still inebriated Devin, Mary realised that he'd heard and remembered every word of this one!

To Mary's relief her distress proved short-lived, that serene smile on Devin's face had morphed into a wicked and wider one; he was teasing her. Mary returned Devin's grin and slapped his cheek lightly as she replied "Cheeky bastard; any more of that and I won't fuck you again."

That called a halt to both of their grins; Mary's 'again' held the promise of today being the start of something more, something which perhaps neither had yet contemplated too deeply? It certainly brought Mary back to reality: Climbing off Devin, Mary gestured towards the clock and spoke over her shoulder as she headed for the door:

"Walter will be back shortly and I need to take a shower and then clean-up in here; it's probably best if you've gone before I get back."

"Yea, no problem Mary... But I'll call around tomorrow; we can talk, or... whatever then. Nice arse by the way... Do you like to be fucked in that too?"

Mary spun around with an expression of outrage on her face: "No, I do not! Never! Nobody's ever dared suggest such a thing! Do you think I'm some sort of whore Devin?"

Devin's hands were quickly raised in a placatory gesture, contrition writ plain across his face: "Oh God No! Sorry Mrs P. I just thought..."

Mary burst out laughing, the arrogant sod wasn't the only one who could tease: "But until today I'd never had a cock in mouth either... So who knows where I might want one by tomorrow."

12