Gondola Delight

Story Info
12 minutes of outrageous bliss.
1.5k words
4.37
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers

"I'll race you!" Goggles already on, Brianna's winning smile gets tucked into the turtlefur face mask, and she is off down the slope. The other girls scatter in different directions, it's like they planned to throw down.

"Fuck me." I make a total hash of goggles, scarf, gloves and poles as I try taking off and getting ready at the same time. Skiing in late February is awesome. The days are longer, and its no longer deathly cold, but you still have to wrap up warm for the descent. Particularly if you're racing...

Where the fuck did she go? I am heading in the right direction - down - but the mountain is big and getting down first is only fun if we go together. I scan the hill in front of me for a legendary ass in legendary pants: the bright orange high-rise pants were the butt of all the jokes this morning - could light up a room at night, would never get lost in the fog and certainly be the first to be rescued in case of an avalanche...

The butt in the pants - God's gift to man, well at least to me, at least this week: not sure there are long term prospects for this beautiful bubble butt, but you enjoy what is gifted to you, right? It will head back to high-school and Philly with my mum and dad and Em sooner than I'd like to admit. Until the time they drop me back off at college, I have decided to make the most of it.

Over there! I gain momentum heading towards the mogul, where she is no longer able to move stealthily. - Should have picked a less outrageous color! Standing up as she enters the course, I focus on her turquoise'ish top. The color scheme is appropriate for her personality: a lot of fun - nowhere to hide.

Her technique is impeccable, moving down the mogul course at top speed, I won't be able to gain on her unless I stay here on the main run. She doesn't see me pass her and then cut in front and come to a halt in the middle of the course.

"What took you so long?" I cheekily try on, as she glides towards me. She hits me playfully with a pole, as she continues down the course, and I sheepishly follow her to the bottom. She really is an accomplished skier, handling the moguls like a pro, dropping a couple of jumps in just to show off, she still beats me to the bottom. A successful mogul run for me is not embarrassing myself; I am successful.

"What took you so long?" I should have expected this. Her exhilarating smile crushes as I pull myself towards her. "Want to do it again, but slow this time, so that you can keep up, and maybe learn a thing or two?"

"Hey, treat your hosts respectfully and you might get invited back," pulling my face out of the layers as I approach I smile and give her a kiss. "That was really great, where did you learn it?"

"I've been skiing since I was five," she beams, as I have betrayed my inner prejudices: not a lot of black folks on the slopes. Happy to have fooled me for a full morning: "It was important for dad that we got exposure to winter sports, so I have been on the ski team since middle-school." Her steel blue eyes are shining as she kisses me, and push me towards the lifts.

The gondola line is the shortest it's been all day, so we head over in that direction. Bri is applying shock blue lip balm as we join the line, is nothing about her neutral? Riding to the top is fun: "Lets do a couple of the runs on the back of the mountain and then rejoin the rest of the group later, OK?" She nods in agreement and blows me a kiss along with a fluttering of eyelashes completing her doe-eyed look.

Joking and flirting, we move pretty quickly to the front of the line, and crammed between two families we get the gondola to ourselves. The steward closes the door and wishes us a great ride.

Great is an understatement. Bri settles across from me on the bench, and without a word unzips her coat and pulls up her under-layers. I look outside, having not even left the base station, she laughs at my concerned look: "Baby, nobody cares." She pushes her breasts together and unclips the bra on the front. Grapefruit sized, firm and round, they not as much fall out as spring into view.

They are gorgeous, sitting high on her chest: areolas a little bigger than quarters, with stiff pinkish snow pea-size nipples invitingly pointing up towards me in the cold. "You like?" I nod in agreement as she falls on her knees in front of me.pulling herself between my legs, expertly reaching for the zipper of my ski pants.

I lift my ass to give her better access to reach in and greedily grab my cock and balls. Pulling them over the waist bands of my many layers, Brianna's hungry eyes grows as my meaty rod swells in her hands. She lets go and it bounces heavily in front of her beautiful face. She giggles and cups the balls with one hand, clenching tight at the root of my thick veiny cock with the other, she licks the length of my rod to the top where she laps up the pre-cum forming at the tip.

Pecking at it, she starts sucking the bulbous head into her mouth. As she gapes around it, it fills her mouth completely. Letting it go with a pop before her blue lips

sucks it back in, I am overwhelmed with the sexiness of her helmet clad head bopping on my cock as we float high in the air above the perfectly groomed slopes of Mont-Tremblant.

Her face is flushed as she pulls my swollen cock all the way out of her mouth, kissing the glistening mushroom head tenderly. Typically such a forward person, she seems a little overwhelmed, as groping my balls it grows thicker and veinier in her hand.

I am stretching my arms to push my hands against the gondola walls for stabilization as I perch my ass on the edge of the bench to allow her full access to my cock. Descending onto the fat head, she plays with it for a moment, swirling her tongue around it and running down and then back up the shaft, before inching further on to it to fill her mouth completely Her head rhythmically jamming on my meaty rod as wet glugging sounds pierce the silence in the cabin. The fat head bouncing against her larynx makes her gag but she keeps working my cock deeper and deeper into her face.

The most amazing sensation enters my body from my balls as she rolls them in her hand like a circus juggler. There is no holding back what comes next. She increases the speed as she soon becomes aware that I am about to explode. It's like she does not want to miss a thing, when pulling it out she starts frantically sucking just the head into her mouth and letting it go with a pop while stroking the length of my meaty rod.

My body is electrified with pleasure as her head pivots on the mushroom head. I can feel the cum traveling the length of my cock and surprise her as I pull her off when I explode in a most primal fashion. My first load shoot pass her head. She has a look of disappointment on her face for a fraction of a second, before my next shot flies onto her goggles sitting on top of the helmet. Grabbing my beast she manages to control the ejaculation of my third shot, landing in her mouth.

I collapse in delight as she jams on to my cock again, draining me of my manhood as wave after wave of delight is released into her mouth. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand as she leans her head back and takes a couple of swallows to disappear the evidence.

She smiles a most delightful smile and reach up to kiss me deeply. Having lost track of time and place completely, it seems our ride is coming to a most literal end. "So, that's your MO then Jake? Shooting your first load into space!"

I smile sheepishly: "did you not get enough?" She kisses my still semi-erect member, before I roll my cock back in to my pants and raise my ass to pull my pants back on.

"It's kind of cute, babes," She pulls her layers down over her breasts with out clasping the bra back on as the doors open.

Zipping up her coat and fumbling to gather our gear, the steward sticks his head in with a concerned: "Are you going down?"

Brianna crack up laughing as I reassure him we're coming and ask him to get our gear off the rack. She slips out a not too loud: "Already did!" as we exit to grab the skis and poles for some off-piste adventuring.

Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers