Gone Astray Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara is in a difficult situation.
12.3k words
4.4
9.6k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara let a guy buy her an 'After workout protein refill' in the juice bar at the gym. It was the first time in her life she let a guy other than her husband Paul buy her anything. She felt it was scary and exciting at the same time. The guy looked a bit more than 40 years old, and Sara found him attractive. He was flirting with her but without overdoing it. It did not take long before he mentioned he was divorced. She could see him discreetly check her left hand. She never wore her engagement and wedding ring to the gym. They would be ruined by all the metal handles and bars. Since she was to the gym almost every day, she had no telltale indentions on her ring finger. She guessed he assumed she was single. She coyly flirted back with him. Not a lot, but a little bit. The feelings of flirting with a man were novel to her. Afterwards, she replayed the conversation in her head in her car on the way home. She realized he had talked to her like he assumed she was in her late 20s or early 30s. Not like they were about the same age. He had asked for her phone number, and he did it smoothly, but she politely declined. She did not shoot him down completely. Instead, she said that if he wanted to talk more, he could often find her in the juice bar or inside the gym.

No, she was having enough problems without adding another man showing interest in her. She had an affair with Daniel who was dating her daughter. It had gone three weeks since she had found out and she felt it was unreal every time she was thinking about it. She could easily recall the shock when she and Daniel found out the truth when they were in her living room. Daniel had been as rattled as she. They had been sitting talking for more than two hours on the couch. They compared what they had been telling each other about Jennifer. Going back, they understood that there had been some clues, but neither of them had realized the truth. Daniel kept referring to her as Jenny, saying everybody called her Jenny. Sara recalled vaguely that Jennifer had told her some of her friends had begun calling her Jenny. It had been back when Jennifer was in High School. The name must have stuck. Sara wondered what more she did not know about her daughter.

Sara had cried for a while and Daniel had comforted her. She felt so vulnerable, and it felt so good to have Daniel holding her. She climbed into his lap and told him to hug her as hard as he could. It felt so good. It did not take long before she felt his cock getting hard in his boxers beneath her. She shifted so she straddled him. They made out and she rubbed her crotch against his hardening cock. The gusset of her thong was sticky with sperm he had deposited inside her earlier. His t-shirt was oversized on her slim frame. Daniel could easily run his hands beneath her boobs and hard nipples. She could free his cock and pull the gusset of her thong to the side and sit down on him. She felt it became too much and she stopped kissing him and put her chin against his chest.

"No, Daniel, it feels too weird," she said softly. "Can you just hold me?"

She felt him desiring her, but he did not complain. He let go of her boobs and put his hands around her back. They sat like that for a long time and then Sara said it was getting late and he should leave. They went upstairs and she watched him when he put on pants, socks, and shoes. Then he stood up and looked at her. With a start she realized he wanted his t-shirt. She took it off and gave it to him. He put it on and then he stared at her boobs.

"Daniel, you are hopeless!" Sara exclaimed in mock fatigue. She put on a tank top and shot him an angry look.

They made out by the door.

"I need to think for a while and then we can talk," Sara said while running a hand into his hair.

"I am feeling confused as well," Daniel said.

"Go now," she said and disengaged from him.

He did not slap her ass, but he squeezed it, before going out through the door. She hurried over the window and looked after him walking away. She went into the kitchen and stood by the sink, feeling completely confused.

Now, three weeks later, she still felt confused. She had not talked to Jennifer. She did not know how to approach the subject. Jennifer had mentioned that she had met someone and been vague about it. Sara could very well understand that it was complicated since Daniel was black. Sara had hoped Jennifer would bring him up again but so far, she had not said anything. She wondered if Jennifer and Daniel were meeting. She had very mixed feelings about it. Daniel had told her things about him and Jennifer that a mother should not know. She had come to understand that Jennifer was quite confident in her sexuality and was not afraid to show and act on it. She had also gotten to know Jennifer cheated on her old boyfriend and had been blatant about it.

One more week passed, and she felt as confused as before. She decided she had to talk to Daniel to be able to sort out her feelings. Before calling him, she checked her app to see if she was fertile or not. She had no intentions of having sex with him, but it never hurt to be on the safe side. He picked up on the second ring.

"Sara"

There were strange noises in the background. "Am I calling at a bad time?" She asked.

"No, it is fine. I am working but right now I am standing with my arms crossed and looking at Darious making a mess." There was laughter in his voice. Sara felt less tense when she heard he was relaxed.

"Can we meet?" She asked.

"Tomorrow?"

"I would like that. What time?"

"Come whenever you want. My door is open," Daniel said. "But now I have to go before Darious makes too much of a mess."

"Will you tell Darious about me?" Sara asked, feeling insecure.

"I tell him everything," Daniel said.

Sara closed her eyes. "Also, about..." Her voice trailed off.

"He is my best friend. He knows about Jenny and you." Daniel said. "But I must go now. See you tomorrow."

Sara looked at the phone. She was not completely comfortable about Darious knowing about her and Daniel. She was even less comfortable about him knowing the spectacular mess they had with Jennifer.

Sara felt strange the following morning at breakfast. She watched Jennifer eating breakfast as usual. Soon Sara was going to meet the man she was dating. She still did not know what she was feeling about the strange situation.

When she was alone, she went to the bathroom and freshened up. She brushed her hair. It was getting to be quite long, and she needed to fill in her highlights again. She went into the bedroom and put on a nice bra with lace, and a matching thong. Then she selected a dress she had bought a few weeks earlier. It was slim but not tight over her body and ended a few inches above her knees. Her shoulders were becoming more well-defined from all weight lifting. The dress was sleeveless and showed them off nicely. She felt proud how she filled out the dress. It made her feel good about herself and how she looked. Then she put on strappy sandals with heels. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked good. She was happy with her reflection.

She did not feel nervous when she walked to Daniel's apartment. But she scanned the street before she ducked inside the building. She made her way up the familiar staircase to his apartment and knocked on his door.

He opened the door and let her inside. He wore boxers and a t-shirt. Sara thought it was good because it would be very distracting if he was not dressed while they talked. They faced each other. Sara suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. She had really made a mess with Daniel.

"Can you hold me?" She asked in a weak voice.

About an hour later she lay sweaty with her head on his bare chest and had her legs sort of hooked together with his.

"Well, I do not know if that went according to plan or not," Sara said, and Daniel burst out laughing.

He kissed her on top of her head. "Let's say we improvised."

"Hm, I do not know..."

"I like your dress," Daniel said.

"You hardly let me keep it on for more than a minute."

"It looks better when it is lying on the floor."

"You are hopeless," Sara said and smacked him on his arm.

They became quiet. Sara liked feeling his body against hers. After a while she twisted her head so she could look at him.

"What will we do?" She asked.

He looked back at her.

"We are in a fine mess," he said.

"I know."

"First of all, I want to continue meeting Jenny. I like her. Like her a lot," he said.

"OK," Sara said and then they became quiet.

"What about us?" She ventured.

"I don't know," he said with a sigh.

"It's kind of hard if we have an affair while you are at the same time dating my daughter," Sara said. She was not afraid of using the word 'affair'.

"It sounds pretty harsh when you put it that way."

"It is the truth."

He looked away.

"Have you two met?" She asked. She felt she had to know.

He looked back at her.

"Yes" The answer came without hesitation. Sara got the impression Daniel had made up his mind beforehand to be honest about what he did with Jennifer.

"I was feeling very confused and stayed away from her for a couple of weeks. But then she called me and was quite upset with me for avoiding her. I could tell she was hurt, and it made me realize I care for her. We met in the park, and I bought her cotton candy, and she forgave me. "

"And then..."

"Like before, we meet every two, three days but we text quite a lot." He paused and looked at her intently. "She has been here a couple of times also. And Park Road."

Sara did not know if she wanted to know the last part. They were quiet for some time again. Sara began caressing Daniel's cock. She never got tired of the contrast between her small pale hand and his large black cock. It responded as always and began growing.

"What about us?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know," Sara said. "Why don't you make love to me again and then have lunch? After that we can talk about it."

Daniel smiled. He recognized his smoldering volcano.

Sara freshened up in the bathroom when they got out of bed and then joined Daniel in the kitchen. She put on one of Daniel's t-shirts. She liked wearing them. It made her feel closer to him. She made the table while Daniel finished making lunch. She was getting to know her way around his kitchen. Daniel prepared cold turkey, a large salad with strawberries, and an omelet with onions and tomatoes. She recognized it was the same meal she had made the first time they had lunch at her house. She wondered if he tried to play mind-games with her. She was playing with him when she wore his clothes.

They began talking while eating. They avoided talking about Jennifer. Instead, they began catching up on what had happened since the last time they had met. Daniel talked about school and exams. Then he talked about work and about Darious. He had a rough patch. His girlfriend, who he had caught red-handed, had finally called him and they had argued. They had talked again a few times and every time it ended up in a shouting match. A week ago, he had come home from work and all her clothes were gone and some other stuff. Daniel was feeling deeply sorry for his friend.

Sara in turn talked mostly about the gym and crossfit. Sara told about the guy who had been buying her a smoothie and flirted with her. She confessed it had never happened to her before and Daniel was laughing and saying she had earned it. Sara blushed but she did not deny it. She knew she had changed. Both how she looked and how she was as a person. She wondered if Daniel realized it was largely his merit. Briefly she imagined if she had been ten minutes later crossing that parking lot on that fateful day. Never having met Daniel. One thing was sure, she was a lot happier now than before she had met him. She smiled at him and put her hand on top of his. Their eyes met and he smiled at her. It felt like he was reading her mind.

He lifted her up and carried her back to bed. She giggled but became quiet when he dropped her on the bed. She spread her legs wide open when he got down on his knees and lowered his head between her legs. She tugged on him to turn around on top of her. She wanted to taste him. It had worked so well last time they did like that.

About an hour later she lay sweaty with her head on his bare chest and had her legs sort of hooked together with his.

"I think that went according to plan," Daniel said, and Sara burst out laughing.

She looked up at him.

"Are you ready to give up sex?" He asked, looking at her intently.

With a start she realized it was a key question. If she stopped being with Daniel she would stop with sex. Daniel knew that sex with her husband was hopelessly poor.

"I really like Jenny and it will be complicated if you and I continue meeting." Daniel said.

Sara felt he was pushing her away. She felt all the sudden cold even if she was lying in Daniel's arms.

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asked.

"We should not have anything to break up. Remember, only sex?"

"It feels so difficult."

Daniel held her tightly. It felt good.

"So far we are only dating," Daniel said. "For now, it should work if you and I continue."

Sara smiled at him.

"We should find you a boyfriend."

Sara burst out laughing.

"No, seriously. We messed up with finding a girlfriend for me." Daniel objected. "It might work better finding a boyfriend for you."

"That is the craziest idea I have ever heard." Sara giggled.

"Maybe that guy at the gym? You seemed to appreciate him?"

"Do you expect me to sleep with him because he bought me a smoothie?" Sara was still giggling.

"Well, if you put it like that it sounds rather bad. Maybe dinner first."

"You are hopeless!"

They became quiet again. Sara began stroking his cock. She watched intently how it grew. She wanted him again.

"It feels so weird you are dating Jennifer," Sara said.

"I know," Daniel said.

***

Sara was standing by the sink, rinsing some plates after breakfast. Three weeks have passed since she had been with Daniel. She still did not know what to do. She liked Daniel and she liked having sex with him. Mulling it over nearly every day, she still did not know if she was prepared to give it up.

Jennifer came into the kitchen.

"Mom, I will not be home for dinner tonight," Jennifer said.

"Doing anything special, honey?"

"Well, someone is taking me to a movie tonight," Jennifer said and looked happy.

Sara looked at her. "Is this the someone we have been talking about earlier?"

"Aha," Jennifer said in a conspiratorial voice.

Sara closed the water and looked at Jennifer. "You seem happy."

"Yes, I am, I like him."

Sara felt a shiver run down her spine. Jennifer was saying the same thing as Daniel. She had been confused for weeks. But now, seeing how happy Jennifer looked, she knew she had to stop seeing Daniel.

"Does he treat you well?" Sara asked.

"Yes, mom, he is much better than my old boyfriend. I really like him a lot."

"Good for you, I hope you have a nice time tonight."

"Love you, mom," Jennifer said and hugged Sara. Then she left for school.

Sara waited until she was alone at home. Then she called Daniel. He was on his way to school when he picked up the phone.

"We need to stop seeing each other," Sara said.

It was quiet for a few seconds. "Can we meet? I can come home again."

"No, don't do that. You will get problems in school," Sara said. "Besides, you have a date with Jennifer tonight."

"We can meet tomorrow?" Daniel asked.

"Tomorrow is fine."

"Do you want me to come to your place?"

"No, don't do that. It is feeling too weird. I will come home to you instead."

Sara felt she was doing the right thing when she ended the call. It was too wrong to have an affair with someone who her daughter was dating. Her belief was strengthened later in the evening when Jennifer came home. She looked happy and gave Sara a big smile to show her date had gone well. Sara watched TV together with Paul so the two of them could not talk.

Sara had mixed feelings when she woke up the following morning. She was entering her temperature in her app and saw it was safe to have sex. She felt it was good to know but at the same time she was on her way to meet Daniel to tell him they had to stop seeing each other.

Sara felt tense walking up the stairs to Daniel's apartment. She felt it was going to be difficult, but she knew she had made the right decision to make a clean break with Daniel. But it was hard. She knocked on the door and Daniel let her inside. If she had been tense going to his apartment, it became twice as tense when she was in front of him. He looked at her and opened his arms invitingly. She did not hesitate but stepped into his embrace. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. He smelled good. He felt so steady, and she needed his support. She pressed her body hard against his. Wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight. She looked up into his face.

"We have to stop seeing each other," she said.

He leaned down to kiss her, and she did not pull away. It was a slow, tender kiss, with a lot of feelings. She felt he was getting hard, and she pressed her mound against him. A while later she lifted her arms when he began pulling up her dress to get it off her. He dropped her dress on the floor. She unhooked her bra and let it fall as well. She pressed her boobs into his chest. She knew he liked it. They made out more.

"Carry me to bed," she mumbled into his mouth. "I like when you carry me."

He did just as she asked. He dropped her on the bed and peeled off her thong. She took off her sandals while he shed his clothes. She wanted to be comfortable, not sexy. He got on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

A long while later, she is holding him tightly with her head on his chest. "We have to stop seeing each other."

"You already said that." Daniel replied.

"I talked with Jennifer yesterday. She told me you were going to the movie together. She was looking so happy." She lifted her head and looked intently at Daniel. "She really likes you. I don't want to destroy that."

"I understand," Daniel said.

She searched his eyes. She could tell he really understood that for her was Jennifer's happiness more important than what she and Daniel had together.

She put down her head on his chest again. She took hold of his cock and caressed it. As usual it responded and began growing. She had a small nagging feeling of jealousy that she tried to suppress but it refused to go away.

"Did you go to Park Road?" She asked. She had to know.

"Yes"

They were quiet for a while. Sara was gently tugging on his cock. Her chest felt tight with conflicting emotions.

"We go there basically every time we meet. Sometimes we are here but mostly at Park Road."

Sara winced. It was a bit too much information.

"Do you want her to be your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes, I want that. But I don't know what she wants."

"From how happy I saw her yesterday I am rather sure she wants it also."

"That is why we have to stop." She added after some time.

They were quiet again. She played with his cock. It was hard by now. The skin was incredibly smooth.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Sara said and got up from bed. She scooped up his t-shirt he had been wearing and put it on before going into the bathroom. On purpose she only closed the door halfway. She peed and then washed her pussy in the shower. She dried herself on his towel. Then she went back and got in bed with Daniel again. She kept his t-shirt. He liked when she wore his clothes. She knew she was sending him mixed signals. Saying she wanted to stop meeting but at the same time behaving like she was bonding with him by using his clothes. He had turned her life upside down, so it was only fair she was messing with his.