Gone Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara felt rattled by the experience. She looked at Paul at the dinner table the same evening. He never made her body respond like that. Perhaps in the beginning of their marriage. But it was many years ago. She felt she still was slowly changing, and she did not know what she was becoming.

A week later Daniel called. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the caller ID. They were not supposed to meet. She was at the gym, but no one was near her and could hear her talking. They chatted for a while. Sara asked about school and work. He asked about her life. She asked about how it went with Jennifer. It felt good talking to him. But she could tell he wanted something.

"Ah, listen," Daniel said. "I want you to meet Darious."

"I am not so sure it is a good idea, Daniel, it does not feel right."

"Sara, I am sure it will be good. He is very down right now about his old girlfriend, and you need some closeness."

"Daniel, you make me appear so... wanton!"

"I would say passionate," Daniel replied. He was thinking of her as a smoldering volcano.

"I really don't know."

"What if you only meet?" Daniel asked. "I know you both and I am sure you will like each other."

"Maybe"

"How about you come here tomorrow at lunchtime?" he asked. "And I invite Darious as well?"

Sara felt her resolve crumble. How could only meeting him be bad?

"Wait a sec," she said. She checked her app. Tomorrow was a safe day. She had no intention of having sex. But she did not want to be anywhere near Daniel when she was fertile.

"OK," she said. She closed her eyes and wondered if she was making a mistake or not. But it was good to hear Daniel's voice and she missed him.

They chatted a bit more before hanging up.

She was nervous the following morning. She could not recall when she last was nervous meeting Daniel. She still did not know if it was a good idea or not to meet Darious. She dressed carefully. Selecting a sexy bra and thong from her growing stash of nice lingerie she hid from Paul. Then she selected a sleeveless tight-fitting dress that ended well above her knees. Last she put on strappy sandals with 4-inch heels. She looked at her reflection in the mirror for a long time. She thought she looked good. She felt good.

She felt tension as she walked towards Daniel's apartment. She scanned the street as usual before entering the building. Ascending the stairs, she felt her tension going away and she was calm when she came to Daniel's door. Once here, she felt she was doing the right thing. She knocked on the door and Daniel let her inside.

Daniel put his arms around her and pulled her against his body. She put her arms around his neck by reflex. They kissed. Lips parted and tongues played. She broke the kiss and pressed her face into his chest. She inhaled his intoxicating smell deeply. She had missed him. He cupped her ass and pulled her against his crotch. It felt good. She looked up into his face and smiled. Then she realized they were not alone. There was a tall black guy standing by the bed looking at them. Sara understood it was Darious. Sara stiffened but Daniel did not let go of her.

"Darious, this is Sara," Daniel said.

"Hi Sara, so nice to finally meet you. Daniel has been talking a lot about you." Darious smiled at her, showing two straight lines of white teeth. He had a deep masculine voice.

He looked like Daniel, same age, same dark skin tone, similar handsome features. But he was one, two sizes larger than Daniel in every direction. Maybe three inches taller, and at least 40 pounds heavier. His shoulders were broad, and he looked muscular. His thighs were thick and powerful. He looked relaxed and confident. She had been intimidated by his dominating presence if she had met him a year ago. Now she brazenly gave him a onceover when he stepped forward and extended his hands. He checked her out just as openly and she felt reassured by Daniel's hold on her. Daniel was looking out for her and nothing bad could happen. Her delicate hand disappeared in his large hand when he firmly shook it.

They sat down together. Darious sat on the only armchair in the room. Sara and Daniel sat on the bed. Daniel and Sara sat so close their thighs were against each other and Daniel had his arm casually around her back. Sara felt off balance. Intellectually, she knew Darious knew about her affair with Daniel. But emotionally, it went against her instincts to be openly affectionate to another man than her husband. To make it more complicated did Darious know Daniel dated her daughter. He also knew Jennifer had cheated on her previous boyfriend to be with Daniel. It was a relationship plot worse than any tv-drama or book Sara could recall. However, Sara could only see Darious showing a keen interest. She could not sense even a sliver of judgmental attitude from him.

The conversation was a bit stilted, but it was not strange under the circumstances. Daniel was caressing her back and her bare thigh. It helped Sara relax but not completely. Daniel and Darious told her about how they knew each other. She had heard a lot before from Daniel and it was interesting to hear Darious' point of view as well. Then they talked about work and plumbing. It was less interesting, but Sara could follow the discussion. Daniel had often talked about his work.

Then they moved on to talk about Sara and her affair with Daniel. She could almost not believe they were openly discussing it. She felt reassured how Daniel was caressing her. He was doing it more intimate than in the beginning when they sat down. He was caressing the inside of her thigh. Running his hand up under her dress, not all the way to her crotch but close, and then down again to her knee. The other hand on her back was caressing higher up, playing with her bra strap. Then moving up and caressing her neck and running his fingers into her long hair, making her shiver. Down her bare arms and up again.

Daniel turned her face to his and kissed her. She was in the middle of a feeble justification that they were not meeting so often so it was not such a serious affair. Daniel cut her off mid-sentence with his kiss. By reflex she answered his kiss but then she realized Darious was watching them. Her stomach quaked and she pulled back from him. His hand was caressing high up under the hem of her dress. She felt flushed. She looked at Daniel and saw the hunger in his eyes. She could tell he wanted to have sex with her. She looked over at Darious. He had the same hunger in his eyes as he looked at her. She looked down in his crotch and could see a large bump where his hard cock was straining to break loose. She looked back at Daniel, suddenly feeling scared.

"Guys, this is too much," Sara protested, putting the palm of her hand against Daniel's chest. "I am much too nervous to do this."

Daniel smiled at her and taking her hand in his, he leaned forward and kissed her again. She felt reluctant but she did not pull back. She parted her lips when she felt his tongue probing. She closed her eyes. Darious was watching her make out with Daniel. It was so wrong and felt so good. With a gasp she broke the kiss.

"Please Daniel," she begged him, "it feels too much. I cannot do this." She looked from Daniel to Darious' bulge in his pants.

"I know of the perfect cure for that," Daniel said with a smile and got up from the bed. Then he went into the kitchen and Sara heard him rummaging about. She looked at Darious. She felt flushed and embarrassed. It did not help that he looked so confident and powerful.

"Do you work out?" Sara asked, not really knowing what to say.

Darious made one of his white toothy smiles. "I love crossfit," he said.

"Oh, really, I love crossfit too," Sara replied, leaning forward in interest.

They launched into an animated discussion. Daniel heard them from the kitchen, and he smiled to himself. He had known that sooner or later they were going to find out about their common passion. It was Darious' enthusiasm about crossfit that made Daniel suggest it to Sara in the first place. They were talking animatedly when he returned, carrying three glasses. Sara accepted her glass. It was full of ice cubes and orange juice, and she knew already before smelling it also contained vodka. They clinked glasses and drank. Sara could not tell for sure, but it looked like her glass had a paler yellow color than Daniel and Darious. Not that she had anything against it. She had partly already accepted what Daniel intended to do. She recalled vividly how he had seduced her the first time they met.

Sara resumed her animated discussion with Darious. She felt happy she had met someone who shared her passion. Darious seemed as happy about it as she. Daniel was mostly quiet. He was caressing and touching Sara while most of her attention was on Darious. She sipped on her drink occasionally. After a while she realized Daniel was caressing her a lot more intimate than in the beginning. His hand running along the inside of her thigh went much higher. So high up under her dress he bumped his fingertips into the crotch of her thong. He was running his hand into her hair a lot. Something he knew she loved. He was kissing her neck and ear, making her shiver. He was also fondling her boobs in plain sight of Darious. She felt a pleasant buzz from vodka, but it felt to be a bit too much how Daniel was touching her. Darious eyes riveted to her chest when Daniel was cupping her boobs. He shifted in his chair. No doubt was his erection uncomfortable in his pants.

Sara scolded Daniel for being too handsy but never really told him to stop. She leaned forward so he could not get his hand so far up under her skirt and she could block her chest better. Daniel began caressing mostly her back while she resumed talking with Darious. He was good looking and confident. She felt pleased he was interested in her. She sipped her drink and talked with him. A while later she realized Daniel had worked the zipper on her dress all the way down her back. He was pushing on it to get it off her shoulders. She sat up and scolded him. She held a hand on her chest to prevent her dress from falling around her waist. She had her almost empty glass in her other hand.

"It is too much, Daniel, I feel too exposed if you do that," she admonished him. Her eyes widened when she saw that he had taken off his t-shirt without her noticing. He sat bare-chested next to her.

"Don't worry," Darious said and stood up, smiling confidently at her. "I can do the same."

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and let it drop to the floor. Sara felt her mouth fall open when she saw his muscular shoulders and chest. He sat down again, and Sara was staring at him. She suppressed an urge to lean forward and caress his chiseled pectorals. Daniel took her empty glass and placed it on the floor next to the bed. She did not protest when he pushed down her dress, so she became naked from the waist up except for her bra.

Darious eyes riveted to her boobs, and she shivered when Daniel cupped them. After a while she came to her senses and slapped his hands and told him to behave. She could tell Darious bulge became even bigger in his pants. She in turn tried not to stare at his impressive chest.

They continue talking. Daniel is caressing her back and neck but also fondling her sensitive boobs. He makes out with her. Darious just patiently waits while they do it. Then they resume talking. Sara feels unreal. She is with two men and Daniel is working himself into her panties. She can tell where things are going but she does not stop it. She has a distinct buzz from the vodka, but she knows it is not the true reason she is not getting up and leaving. Part of her wants this. It is a part of her that has slowly been maturing inside her during the last months.

Daniel stands up and takes off his pants. His erection is tenting his boxers. Sara protests but grows quiet as Darious stands up as well and removes his pants. His legs are thick with muscles and looks powerful. There is a large tent in his shorts and Sara stares at it. Unconsciously she licks her lips.

Daniel pulled her up on her feet. She knew what he intended to do. She did not prevent him when he pushed her dress over her hips, so it pooled around her feet. She felt unreal as she stood naked except for lingerie and high heel strappy sandals. She was in front of a guy she met less than an hour earlier.

"Daniel," Darious exclaimed. "You have always said she is good looking, but you never told me what great body she has!"

Sara blushed but she did nothing to cover herself from Darious stares. She knew she looked good, and she was not ashamed of it.

"Spin around," Darious suggested, and she did as he asked. She was conscious she had a thong, and her ass was naked, but it felt so kinky hot showing herself like this to him. Looking at him over her shoulder she could tell it itched in his hands to reach out and touch her.

"Sara, you look amazing!" Darious exclaimed.

Sara giggled. She felt wild and crazy. Her stomach trembled and she was turned on and she felt the familiar tight ball forming even if she did not have sex. However, she had a creeping sensation that it was too much to be with two men. Daniel, she had no problems handling. Darious, she would be self-conscious but not scared. Both together felt too much.

She could tell from Daniel's expression he was very turned on as well and ready to have sex. He pulled her in and kissed her with passion. His body felt good, and she clung to him. But she could sense Darious was looking at them. Daniel unsnapped her bra. She felt scared and cupped her boobs when he pulled down the shoulder straps.

"Please, Daniel, I don't know if I can do this," she said to Daniel, looking at him with large pleading eyes.

He smiled and kissed her.

"I know you can do this. I know you can," he reassured her. He took a step back.

"I go first," he said and pushed down his boxers. His hard cock swung out, pointing straight at her. She felt herself tremble as she stared at it while holding her bra against her breasts. She heard a rustling sound and turned to look at Darious. He had pushed down his boxes like Daniel. His cock was standing straight out like Daniel's, pointing at her. Sara could not help but stare at it. It looked to be about the same length as Daniel, maybe a bit longer. It was clearly thicker. Even on Darious' large frame it looks intimidating. Her stomach fluttered.

Daniel took hold of her arms, and she did not resist as he pulled them down, baring her boobs to Darious. She trembled as she stood with her back straight and let him admire her boobs. Daniel stepped in behind her and she felt him run his hands down her sides and hook his thumbs into her thong. She did not prevent him when he pushed it down her legs. It landed at her feet, and she kicked it to the side. She stood naked in front of Darious and Daniel except for her high heel strappy sandals. She felt like in a dream and her heart was beating a mile a minute.

"Sara, you look gorgeous," Darious exclaimed. His cock straining towards her.

Daniel turned her around and kissed her. She pressed her naked body against his. Desperately needing to feel his confidence and she wished some would rub off on her. He sensed her tension and was running his hands up and down her back soothingly while they made out. His hard cock pressed into her mound.

"Daniel," Sara pleaded, breaking the kiss, "I can't do this. Not both. It is too much."

"Don't worry," he reassured her. "You will do fine."

He ran his index finger along her slit. She was soaking wet.

"Please," she moaned into his mouth. "I am scared."

"I am here with you. You know I will protect you."

She knew he would always look after her. She trusted him completely but anyway she felt scared.

"Oh, god," she moaned and buried her face in his chest.

"Get on the bed, it will be fine," Daniel coaxed her. She felt Darious moving next to them behind her back.

Sara was so tense she was shaking. But at the same time, her fright fed into her excitement. She closed her eyes. She felt that if she opened them and looked at the two men, she would lose her nerve. Squeezing them tightly shut she turned and got up on her knees on the bed with her back towards the two men. She felt around until she found Daniel's pillow. She folded forward until her face was on the mattress and she put the pillow over her head.

Daniel was behind her and talking soothingly to her. She knew she must be an incredible sight. She was with her head down and knees planted wide apart and ass high in the air. Her pussy and ass were completely uncovered to Daniel behind her. She felt extremely exposed. Daniel was still talking, and she felt the bed sag as he got up on his knees between her spread knees. She was trembling and felt everything was happening too fast and in slow motion at the same time. She felt his hand on her ass and then he ran his thick knob up and down her slit to make it wet and find her opening.

She was trembling and so wet he could slide all the way inside her on the first push. She moaned into the mattress. He almost reached the tight ball in the pit of her stomach and made her have an orgasm right away. He remained still inside her. He took hold of her hips and pulled her ass backwards firmly into his crotch. He was making sure he was as deep inside her as he could get. Her stomach fluttered and she rewarded him by squeezing his cock as hard as she could with her strong pussy. She felt him tremble in response.

He pulled back almost all the way and pushed inside her again. Pausing when he was pressing his crotch into her ass and at the same time pulling her hips firmly against him. He was so close to making her come. Daniel was saying something, but her mind was in too much turmoil to make out what it was.

He pulled back and pushed into her again several times. Each time making sure he was as deep inside her he could get. His large hands were holding her hips firmly. She rewarded him by squeezing his cock. He felt so thick inside her. She was gripping the pillow over her head hard, but she felt she had to know. She pushed away the pillow and looked behind her. Darious was on his knees between her spread legs. He was looking so big she felt he was towering over her. Daniel was behind him and had his head next to Darious, so his voice came from the right place behind her.

"Oh, god!" Sara moaned and thrust out her arms in front of her on the mattress. She surrendered completely. Darious pulled back slowly and pushed his cock deep inside her again and she moaned. She was so close. She squeezed his fat cock. He pumped a few more times into her. Then he leaned forwards and grabbed her upper arms. She groans as he pulls her up and towards him. At the same time, he sits back on his knees, so she ends up sitting in his lap with her back against his chest. Her legs are folded so her sandals are by his feet. His cock is like a pillar inside her. Anchoring them together. His powerful arms snaked around her and pulled her back against his chest. He feels different compared to Daniel. His chest and shoulders are broader and more muscular. She feels engulfed in his arms. His thighs beneath her are like powerful thick tree trunks. His body radiates a male strength that is making her head spin.

He seems as fascinated by her boobs as Daniel and eagerly cups them in his hands. She puts her hands on top of his. His hands are bigger than Daniel's and it feels good how he is mauling her boobs.

"I am so close," she moans.

Darious could seemingly without any effort lift her and push her back down again on his cock. She throws her head back, so it is resting on his broad shoulder. Her long hair hangs down his back. His cheek is next to hers and she hears his ragged breathing. She sensed he was close as well. Daniel is sitting on the chair and watching them intently. He is stroking his cock and the whole situation feels so lewd. It feels unreal. Darious is letting go of one of her boobs and running his hand down her taut stomach to her pussy. He has no problems finding her engorged clit standing to attention.