Gone Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can be such a tease," Daniel said with a smile.

Mission accomplished, Sara thought for herself.

His cock had become soft when she was in the bathroom, and she tugged on it to make it hard again.

"Do you want me to suck you?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

He responded with a flat stare like it was the most stupid question he had heard.

She giggled and turned around in bed. She straddled his chest and pushed her crotch towards his face. She had come to like it a lot when they were using their mouths at the same time. A long while later she turned around and sank down on his cock. She stretched out on top of him and glued her mouth to his. She had also come to like it a lot when he was tasting her.

Later, he felt content when they were lying cuddling.

"You never answered me before when I asked if you were willing to give up sex," said Daniel.

Sara remembered him asking. She was not sure of the answer. Daniel had opened Pandora's box inside her and she was unsure if she could close it again.

"I am not sure," Sara replied. It was her honest feeling. She did not know if she could give it up.

"I have been thinking," Daniel said. "Do you remember I joked about you getting a boyfriend?"

She looked at him, sensing he was serious this time.

"I realized it is not such a bad idea when you think about it. You can still have sex. We remove the risk of messing up with me and Jenny."

He hesitated and Sara understood there was more.

"I think you should meet Darious," he said.

"You must be joking."

"No, I am serious, Darious is very much down after what happened with his girlfriend. He should have some motivation to get over her."

"That's it? Do you want me to have comfort sex with him?" Sara asked, getting upset.

"No, no... listen, it came out wrong." Daniel said. "I know you. And I know him. I am convinced that if you two met you would like each other."

Sara calmed down. She was unable to be upset with him.

"It is a crazy idea," she said.

"Think about it."

They became quiet again. She was on her back, and he was on his side facing her. He was fondling her boobs and she liked it.

"We would be terrible together, the four of us," Sara said. "Two best friends dating mother and daughter."

"I think it is kind of hot," he said with a grin.

"You are horrible!" Sara exclaimed with a laugh.

"Sara, we both know you need a man," Daniel said.

Sara looked at him. Maybe he was right. Sara had been talking with Daniel about Paul many times. Meeting Daniel had made her understand Paul had real issues when it came to sex. Issues he had never been able to overcome. She had been telling Daniel how hopelessly poor sex was with Paul. Also telling him she was convinced Paul would never be able to learn how it should be. In this sense it was logical to look for it somewhere else. Daniel thought that Darious was a good choice.

Sara did not reply about her needing a man. Her nipples were hard. Daniel leisurely played with them. She watched his hand. The contrast between his hand and her pale skin was still fascinating after so long a time together. She wondered if Jennifer found it to be fascinating as well. The thought of the two of them being intimate made her feel guilty towards Jennifer. More guilty than towards Paul. She was stealing Jennifer's boyfriend.

She locked eyes with Daniel. "I think about it," she promised.

She was still feeling guilty towards Jennifer when she got home. Later in the evening when she sat with her family at the dinner table she looked from Paul to Jennifer. She was unfaithful to both when she was with Daniel. She needed to stop seeing Daniel. It was wrong on so many levels. But at the same time, Daniel could not pass her on like some kind of trophy to his best friend.

She mulled it over for days. Deep down she knew she had to stop meeting Daniel. But she did not want to be with Darious. She had not even met him. But at the same time, she was not sure she wanted to resign having sex. Everything made her feel so frustrated. It did not improve when she could tell Jennifer was happy with Daniel. Jennifer did not tell so much what she did, but Sara understood they met almost daily. Sometimes she felt a twinge of jealousy, but she firmly suppressed those feelings.

Sara felt increasingly frustrated and dissatisfied. She spent longer and longer hours at the gym to get rid of her tension. It helped but did not completely make her feel at peace with herself.

Saturday evening came along, and she and Paul were invited for dinner at one of his colleague's. They had been there several times previously. Usually, it was four or five couples gathering for a barbeque. When it was time to get dressed, Sara showed two dresses to Paul and asked which one he thought she should wear. It was her new, sleeveless dress, and one of her old loose cotton dresses with a flower pattern.

"Take the one with flowers. I like that one," Paul said.

"But I would like to try the new one," Sara objected.

"Well, I like the other one. Besides, the new one looks too short in my opinion."

"Paul," Sara protested.

"You asked me what dress to wear, and I told you. I think you look pretty in the flower dress. I like it."

Pretty. Sara did not want to look pretty. She wanted to look good. She wanted to look hot.

Angry, she put on the old cotton dress. She took flats instead of strappy sandals. To round it off she dug out her old, nondescript handbag she had not used in ages.

"There you go," said Paul. "I told you that you will look pretty."

Sara fumed but did not say anything.

At the dinner there were four other couples. They had a barbeque in the backyard. The men worked together and quickly formed a group talking work among themselves. Sara and three of the other women were housewives. The last wife, Ellen, was the only one working. She worked in marketing. The wives were talking about gardening. The setting was so stereotypical it was comical. Sara quickly became bored with the discussion about gardening. It felt so unimportant. Sara looked over at Ellen, who stood a bit to the side and casually sipped on a glass of wine. She wore a black, form fitting dress and black pumps. Her hair was a short stylish haircut. She had large hoop earrings. Sara looked at the other wives. They had similar loose cotton summer dresses as she.

Sara moved over to Ellen.

"Mind if I stay with you?" Sara asked.

Ellen eyed her up and down. Sara wished she had her other dress.

"I get bored with gardening," Sara said.

"Couldn't care less," Ellen replied. Sara knew she lived in an apartment downtown.

"It gets so frustrating sometimes," Sara said.

Sara had met Ellen many times, but they had not really talked before. She was surprised how easy it went even if they had so different lives. Sara began talking about her crossfit and how much she liked it. Ellen seemed interested. She had a membership, but she complained she had too little time going to the gym.

"You should dress differently," Ellen said at one point. "It looks like you have a nice body. You should show it off."

"Oh, my husband likes when I dress like this," Sara replied. She tried not to sound bitter but failed.

Ellen made a sympathetic smile. "He seems really keen on traditional family roles."

They talked more. Sara told Ellen she was slowly losing her reasons to be at home now when the children were getting older. Jennifer was getting to be an adult and was gradually getting her own life. Robert, her middle son, was 17 and was finishing High School soon. He was an even more successful athlete than Jennifer and had recently been offered a scholarship at a university in another city. If he decided to take it, he would move soon.

"Have you been thinking about getting a job?" Ellen asked.

Sara was surprised. She had never thought along those lines before. She had never imagined herself being anything but a housewife. She laughed nervously.

"Think about it," Ellen said. Food was ready and they got interrupted before they could talk more.

Sara was quiet in the car on the way home. Paul was talking about something at work. Sara was not really paying attention. She was thinking about what Ellen had said about getting a job. She felt dissatisfied about their evening. Paul had not said two words to her but talked with his work buddies the whole time. She felt ugly and uninteresting in her cotton dress. At home Paul noticed she was in a bad mood, but he chooses to ignore it. She felt so frustrated.

Sunday was not much better. Paul wanted sex when they went to bed in the evening. Sara was not the least bit interested.

"Can't we skip it? I am not feeling well," Sara said.

"Don't worry, Sara, you usually like it."

"Can't we do it another day instead?"

"No, Sara, I want to do it now. We can do it again another day if you want."

"I am not so sure I want it now."

"Stop complaining. You always want it. Now take off your underwear," Paul said irritatedly.

Grudgingly she did as he asked, and he got on top of her. She was bone dry. He muttered to himself. He hurt her but she did nothing to help him. Thankfully, it was quick. Quicker than usual.

"You really need to see a doctor to find out why you are so dry," Paul muttered when he moved over to his side of the bed.

Well, if you had eaten my pussy, you would have turned it into a faucet, Sara thought angrily to herself. She scooped up her cotton panties and went into the bathroom. She showered her crotch, carefully cleaning out her husband's sterile sperm. Then she sat on the toilet and cried for a long time. It had not been loving. It had not been sex. She did not know what it had been. Whatever it was had she not liked it one bit and Paul had been too caught up in himself to realize it.

He was sleeping when she came to bed. Quietly, so she did not disturb him, she got in on her side.

She was looking at Paul at breakfast in the morning. She felt resentment. She had never felt that towards him before. It was a novel feeling and it scared her. Once everybody left, she walked around in her house. She loved her house. It was her life's work. But now the house felt like confinement. She felt bewildered by her own emotions. She needed to go out, but she did not want to escape to the gym. She knew it would not be enough. Towards noon she called Daniel. He answered on the first signal.

"Are you at home?" Sara asked.

"I am at home, but I work at night," Daniel said.

"What time do you have to leave?"

"About five."

"Do you mind if I come over?" She had never been this direct before.

"No, not at all."

She closed the call. She went upstairs and stripped naked and put on a sexy bra and thong. Then she put on the dress Paul had refused her to wear and strappy sandals with high heels. She brushed her hair until it shone. Then she put on a bit of makeup which she almost never did. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked good. She felt good.

With determined steps she walked to his apartment. She had enough presence to check the surroundings before she ducked inside the building. She ascended the familiar staircase. Daniel let her in and locked the door behind her. They faced each other. Then she threw her arms around his shoulders and pressed her body into his. She inhaled his intoxicating smell deeply.

"Fuck me," she breathed into the nape if his neck before she sought his mouth with hers.

She did not have to ask twice. Daniel took her forcefully and she urged him on. He ate her pussy and then he took a good hold in her hair and forced her down on her knees to suck his cock. He made her gag and she just let him. He was rough with her when he entered her pussy. Not as rough as that time in the kitchen but he was anyway manhandling her and making her do whatever he wanted. He knew her body uncannily well and three times he brought her to thigh-shaking orgasms. She felt exhausted when he finally came inside her.

They fell into each other's arms afterwards. She molded herself against his sweaty body and held him tightly. Her breathing gradually returned to normal.

"What happened?" Daniel asked, and Sara began crying.

She alternated between talking and crying. She told Daniel everything. How they had gone to dinner and Paul wanted her to dress boringly. How he did not talk to her and how uncomfortable she had felt being there. About Ellen and how she wanted to be like her. Ellen looked so strong and independent and sure of herself. She told how Ellen suggesting she should get a job. She talked about sex with Paul. How strongly she disliked it, but he made her do it anyway. How dry and painful she had been. Then she talked about this morning and how trapped she had felt in her home that she used to love. How she felt she needed sex and finally called Daniel. She finished by saying she felt horrible because Daniel should be with Jennifer and not her. But she needed closeness and someone to talk to.

Eventually her tears dried out. Daniel had been mostly quiet. He held her in his strong arms and listened to her unloading all her problems on him. When she calmed down, she got up from bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up. She washed her puffy face and then washed herself in the shower. After drying herself she went back to bed. She got up on her knees between his thighs and sucked in his cock in her mouth. It tasted of sperm. She was getting used to the taste. She had been playing with the idea she should let him have an orgasm in her mouth. Only to experience how it was. When he was hard, she turned around so he could eat her pussy. She had come to love doing it together.

They made love. If the first time was rough sex was the second time tender lovemaking. They kissed, caressed, and talked. Mumbling to each other what they liked and what felt good. In the end they sat in a lotus position with her in his lap and arms around each other. She rose and sank down on his cock. She felt the familiar tight ball in the pit of her stomach, and she was mostly holding back her orgasm. Every time she sank down on his cock, she squeezed it as hard as she could with her strong muscles. She knew the effect it had on him, and it did not take long before he came. He groaned and placed his strong hands on her hips and pressed her down hard on his cock. Deep inside her she felt how he began shooting sperm into her and she let go and came in her own orgasm. She glued her mouth to his and her tongue dug deep inside.

Sara was surprised how late it was when they were done. It was time for both to leave and they took turns on the toilet. It went easier this time, but Sara got him to turn his back while she peed. She in turn looked intently when he peed. She had never seen a man do it. They went into the shower together and rinsed off. It felt good to be so intimate together. She had always valued that Paul was giving her privacy to do her things. Lately she was realizing it was not a good thing. She was not only missing out on sex but also intimacy with her husband. Daniel dried himself and then gave her the towel. She dried herself. Shamelessly she put up one foot on the toilet when she came to her crotch and dried it in plain view of Daniel. He grinned at her and slapped her naked ass.

Back in the room they began sorting through the pile of clothes on the floor and getting dressed. Sara was feeling much better compared to when she came. She began apologizing to Daniel. She said she should not have come. She believed Daniel should be spending his time with Jennifer and not her. They had to stop meeting but today she had no one else to turn to.

Daniel interrupted her. "I don't think you can be without sex," he stated bluntly.

"No," Sara said and blushed a crimson red.

"I want you to meet Darious."

"Are you sure? It sounds so... desperate?" Sara asked, feeling anxious.

"I am sure it will work fine. You two will like each other, I know it."

Sara was hesitating. "I don't know. I need time to think."

"I set it up. We can meet here."

"You never give up. Do you?"

Sara felt confused and bad when she got home. She had really needed sex and closeness. Daniel had been the release she craved. She had used to believe Paul was her steady rock in her life. She had depended on him on everything. He had always been her center. She had felt it was nothing she could not talk with him about. Now she had been having a whole mountain of things that she was unable to discuss with him. Daniel had been the only person she could turn to. Maybe she could have talked to her friend Justine. But then she had been forced to guard her tongue about what she said. No, Daniel was the only one she could confide in about her feelings. And sex. Paul was unable to give her what she wanted. Daniel instead was amazing at making her feel good.

But at the same time, it was so wrong. Daniel should spend his time with Jennifer. He should not be the source of sex and intimacy that Sara could not get at home. Sara could easily tell Jennifer was happy and Sara would be unable to live with the guilt if she destroyed it. Sara had no illusions. Every time she and Daniel met it increased the chance of Jennifer finding out about them. If Sara went to him with all her problems, he would sooner or later slip. He would say something to Jennifer that he was not supposed to know anything about.

She pondered about Darious. It was a crazy suggestion. She should not need a boyfriend. She was upset with Daniel for suggesting it. She was mostly upset since it had merit.

Weeks passed. A few times she tried to bring up her feelings of dissatisfaction with Paul, but it did not work well. He could not understand why she was not content. They had a happy life and everything they could wish for. Nice house, nice kids, decent money. They were a good team together and respected among their friends. What more could they ask? She tried to tell him she felt they lacked intimacy, but he failed to understand what she meant. Instead, he understood she felt he lacked respect for her, and he got worried and on the defensive. He maintained he was always trying to be respectful towards her and always giving her the best. It was true but it was not what she missed. After failing a few times, she gave up and did not talk about it again. She felt they had been together too long. Their roles were cemented too firmly. Their relationship was too rooted to make any fundamental changes in it. It made her feel sad. Daniel had shown her that there could be so much more in a relationship than what she had with Paul.

Sara felt increasingly frustrated and did her best to immerse herself in training. She started to think of her gym and training as her happy bubble. A bubble separated from her dull, grey bubble at home. Then she had a soft pleasant bubble with Daniel. But she tried her best not to think about that one. She talked with Jennifer a few times about Daniel. Jennifer was rather cryptic, and Sara could understand why. Daniel was black and it made it complicated. But Sara understood she met Daniel often. From the little she talked about him it was easy for Sara to see that she was increasingly attached to him. Jennifer admitted they had sex. Sara already knew about it from Daniel. Hearing it from Jennifer made it feel more real. Sara was waiting for her to say he was her boyfriend.

Sara was getting increasingly tense. She did not want to admit it, but she missed sex. One day she ran into the same guy at the juice bar that had been buying her a smoothie. They talked again. His name was Andrew and this time he told her he was a realtor. He was entertaining and not bad looking. Although he signaled a bit too strongly for Sara's taste that he was available for more than talking. Sara almost shocked herself when she realized she tried to picture how it would be to have sex with him. Her nipples were getting hard, and she was reacting to him. She tried to defuse the situation by telling him she was married but never wore her rings at the gym. It deterred Andrew but not by much.