Gone Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, yesssss," Sara moans as Darious is rubbing her clit. She had a strong orgasm.

Darious came not long after. He presses her down into his lap and groans. She feels deep inside her how he is shooting ropes of sperm into her. She is hanging in his arms and letting him have his way with her. Once he is done, he releases her, and she falls forward on the bed. Her head is spinning, and she is trying to come to grips with what she had just done. Darious gets up from the bed and moves to Daniel.

"Told you she is a volcano," Daniel said to Darious as he got up from the chair. Sara wondered what he meant.

Daniel came to the bed where Sara lay sprawling. His hard cock was swaying as he walked. He took hold of her ankles and pushed on her to get her on the back.

"No, please Daniel, I can't," Sara begged when she realized what he intended to do. He ignored her pleas.

"Please... I can't... it is too much," Sara protested more when she realized Daniel was not stopping. He got between her spread thighs.

"No, don't... Daniel... I am not clean," she wailed. Darious sperm was beginning to seep out of her, and she did not want Daniel to see it.

She put her hands defensively against his stomach. He caught her hands and pushed them up over her head. He was well on top of her, and she moaned and looked down at how he grabbed his cock and aligned it with her pussy. It looked puffy and dilated from Darious' thick cock.

"Noooooo, aaahhh" she moaned as he found his mark and slid his cock all the way inside her. He let go of her arms and she wrapped them around his shoulders. Her world is spinning, and she needs his steady support. She clings to him.

"Daniel, you are completely crazy!" She exclaimed. She saw in the corner of her eye how Darious sat down in the chair and watched them on the bed. Daniel caressed her cheek, and she felt her heart flutter. Daniel began thrusting into her.

"Oh, god," she wailed as she surrendered to him. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and began meeting his thrusts.

It was fast. Sara was still worked up and Daniel was excited from seeing her with Darious. If everything had been feeling new with Darious was everything feeling familiar with Daniel. They knew how they worked together. After Darious it was palpable how easily they wordlessly communicated with their bodies. Soon Daniel had an orgasm. Sara was not far behind and was clawing his back to urge him to continue until she came in a thigh-shaking orgasm.

She clung to him so he could not pull away from her. She felt her mind in turmoil. Never had she imagined she would be able to do something like she had just done. Daniel kissed her and she kissed back with passion. Everything felt so good lying beneath him. She looked over at Darious. He was watching them, and his cock was hard again. She felt a tremor run through her body. She broke the kiss.

"Please, Daniel, let me go. I need to go to the bathroom." She mumbled into his mouth.

He rolled off her. Leaving her flat on her back with her thighs wide open. She sat up. Both guys were looking at her. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Halfway there she felt sperm beginning to trail down her thighs. She let it run down her damp skin. She closed and locked the door to the bathroom. She needed to be alone.

She sat on the toilet. She had been sitting there many times after sex. This time was different. She did not know what to feel. Either she was a slut, or it was the most intense experience she had ever had. Her emotions were in turmoil, and she could not tell what she truly felt. She sat staring straight ahead. Eventually she stopped leaking and she got in the shower and washed herself. She used Daniel's towel and then stood looking at her reflection for a long time in the mirror. Her long hair was muzzled, and she tried her best to straighten it out with her fingers. Once satisfied she looked good, she left the bathroom. She remembered the dread she had felt exiting his bathroom after having had sex with Daniel the very first time. This time there was a strange man besides Daniel, and she felt apprehension. She did not feel ashamed or embarrassed. Only apprehension.

Daniel and Darious were talking but grew quiet when she opened the door. Daniel was sitting cross-legged and naked on the bed. Darious was in the chair, but he had put on his boxers. Both guys looked at her as she crossed the room. She was naked besides her strappy high-heel sandals. She did not feel an urge to cover her private parts with her hands. She sat down on the bed next to Daniel. Darious stared at her boobs.

"Are you OK?" Daniel asked and put an arm around her back. She leaned against his shoulder.

"That was intense," she said with a weak voice. She let Daniel hold her. It felt good.

"I need to go home."

She got up from bed. Darious had an erection again and there was a large tent in his boxers. Sara ignored him and began picking up and putting on her clothes. Daniel got up from bed and put on his boxers.

He waited while she finished dressing and then he followed her to the door. She was grateful Darious remained where he sat. Her mind was in too much turmoil for her to be able to deal with him. They embraced and made out by the door. Between kisses they agreed he was calling her later to check everything was OK. Then Sara let herself out.

She felt like she was in a dream when she walked down the staircase. Never in her life had she imagined she would do something like that. She had been with two men, one after another. It had been terrifying, but she had done it. She felt exhilarated as she crossed to the sidewalk. She felt so alive.