All Comments on 'Gone Fishing'

by tgirl_Mary

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get a good lawyer

Then get an even 50/50 split of the assets. Because that's what he would have gotten regardless of his gambling or her infidelity. The story fell off the cliff right from the start. AT the end, what anyone would have done was kick Dave right square in his balls. See how little his cock gets after that.Even for fiction this was ludicrous. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's a (good) story!

First of all, gambling could be a cause for an at-fault divorce, along with drug addiction or alcoholism. Then there wouldn't necessarily be a 50-50 split. It depends on the state.

But secondly, this piece of pretty good writing, besides the several typographical or grammatical errors, is a story. Yes, only a story -- a work of fiction -- a fantasy. So, as such, it doesn't have to be a totally rational piece.

If it rocks your world, then it's done its job. I don't think we're looking for doctoral theses. (L)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love It

Been There! Done That! Loved It!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot

Quite often a little m/m occur on fishing and camping trips. Usually starts with porn video and progresses. The action in this story takes it to another level.

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Very real

My brother-in-law used to go to a cabin with the guys for their annual Buck Snort. The wives tried to do their own called Doe Sniff but that never took off. tee hee. Gr8 story. Thanks

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very hot

I will be their girl on the next trip.. but I will dance for them, suck them all and please guys, fuck me till you are all soft and worn out... fill me up

jr3737jr3737almost 9 years ago

sooo hot!!! absolutely LOVED it

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
very hot story

I've had a similar poker party experience but different circumstances. I only knew one of the guys, Tony. He had become my unofficial Master and I had sucked his cock many times and he'd fucked me, especially liking it when I was dressed in my maid's outfit. So Tony suggested that I be the maid at his weekly poker party and serve all the guys beer, chips & anything else they wanted. They didn't know what was going to happen (only Tony & I knew). When they arrived and met me, there were some curious looks. You see, I'm not totally passable -- I'm not bad, I think I look quite pretty & sexy but most people can tell that I'm really a man. So, once everyone got settled into the poker game & had a few drinks, Tony called me over and out loud said: "Cindy, it's time you served me with that wonderful mouth of yours. Sucked my cock !" I of course proceeded to do so in front of the other guys. Needless to say, they were a bit shocked but then after another beer they realized that Tony had set this up for their benefit. Then the pants started coming down, cocks were whipped out, and I was their sissy cocksucking faggot who got fucked by all of their big juicy cocks -- AND I LOVED IT !!!! We're having a repeat performance next week and hopefully every Friday from now on. Please tell more stories like this one. It's a great story.

44special44specialabout 7 years ago
I want to go fishing like this!

This was very hot. I would love to go on a fishing trip and get used like this.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Good story.

I usually really like it when authors communicate what their characters are thinking & feeling, and you did that well. You did a pretty good job of this. And your characters offered a useful contrast to how the story played out. I liked that he and his friends decided to continue their, um, expanded relationship, and I would have liked hearing more how he felt about this new development within himself (real self vs self image).

Anyway, I like your writing style and storytelling.

What caught me by surprise was how it ended. I just couldn't see it. You did a good job of letting us see his angry thoughts about the betrayals (Caroline's and Dave's). What was missing, at least for me, was what he was motivated by in planting himself on Dave's giant cock. Was it just cock lust? Maybe he realized that he was as much a size queen as Caroline? Was it that he realized that he loved being Carla? Was he trying to steal Dave from Caroline as revenge? ... There are lots of different reasons, maybe even a mix of them, but you didn't let us know about anything but his anger.

I really liked the story. I hope you keep writing. I'm off to read through the rest of your collection. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not my liking. only 1*

He should revenge on Dave & Caroline.

robin48robin48over 5 years ago
nice

big cocks..YUMMMMMM

dianefritz30dianefritz30over 1 year ago

That was one hot hot story, i have thought about something similar to this many times. I am an older submissive cd who has traveled the US over the years and met with many men but now that i am semi retired the travel has ended and i am stuck at home where my wife of many years will not allow me to dress. But i am in luck i have a guy a black guy who contacted me on fetlife and wants to meet with me and make me his submissive sissy next week wish me luck, i need a man closer to home to serve and obey. You are very good at writing so i am going to go look and see if you have other stories to read, thank you for the hot story and i wish you well. diane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous